Quick Transmigration: I was t...

Oleh Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[๐Ÿ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[๐Ÿ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[๐Ÿ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
81-82[๐Ÿ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[๐Ÿ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

71-80

68 4 0
Oleh Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 475 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 71

    Unexpectedly, despite his protection in every possible way, this day will finally come.

    Seeing the general's expression, Nangong Chao knew that he guessed right, he must have known about it.

    Thinking of the pain his baby had suffered, he snorted coldly.

    "General, have you ever thought about how innocent the Yu family who has been wiped out is so innocent."

    He turned his head and looked at Su Lang who was on the side.

    "Seven years ago, he was still a child. He was supposed to live a peaceful life without worrying about food and clothing. He didn't do anything, but lost all his relatives and friends overnight, and lived on the street without food. How innocent is he?" the general said fiercely

    . Turning his head to look at Su Lang, "He is..."

    "The remaining son of the head of the Yu family, he escaped a catastrophe when he went out with his servants to buy candied haws." Nangong Chao's thin lips moved slightly.

    After hearing Su Lang's identity clearly, the general's face turned even paler and his body trembled.

    I just feel guilty.

    He knelt down facing Su Lang, and apologized to him on behalf of his fourth brother, "Son, I'm sorry...I..."

    Su Lang didn't expect that the general who was still aggressive just now would say a few words because of his man. Then he suddenly knelt down and apologized to him, not as arrogant and unreasonable as he imagined.

    The dislike brought by Du Bailin to him in my heart disappeared a lot at once.

    Before he could finish his apology, he interrupted him directly, "The general doesn't need to apologize to me. It was Du Bailin who destroyed my family, not you. The wrong has its head, and the debt has its owner. Now the other person is dead. It's over."

    His eyes unintentionally swept across the gazebo, and when he saw Du Mingfeng who was unconscious on the ground, Su Lang suddenly gave a smirk.

    Turning to the words, "If the general still feels guilty, then let your son pay for all the gold ingots owed to me." So

    what if he is dizzy, don't think less of the gold ingots owed to him.

    While talking, he put his hand into his bosom, took out an IOU and handed it to the general.

    The gold ingots owed to him? The general wanted to insist on apologizing to Su Lang, but was taken aback by what he said.

    He took the IOU that was handed over, and when he saw it, he was instantly pissed with anger.

    How dare this unfilial son owe so many gold ingots outside!

    Fearing that Du Mingfeng would not be beaten badly enough by the fat man, Su Lang continued to add fuel and jealousy, "These gold ingots are owed by Mr. Du and I in the Bicui Tower, who lost the bet." "He went to Bicui

    Tower When he was in Cuilou, he insisted on seeing Mr. Nangong, the flower chief. Mr. Nangong didn't want to see him, so he threw a tantrum in Bicuilou, threatening that he was the son of a general and that he would bring people to demolish Bicuilou." "I heard that I asked to see Mr. Nangong

    , So he sneered at me, and wanted to bet with me that I would not see Mr. Nangong." "

    If I lose, he will tell me to kneel down and bark like a dog in public until he thinks it's enough. I didn't think so, Mr. Du bet I lost but refused to repay the debt."

    "Today I came to collect the debt, I thought that Mr. Du would bring all the ingots without hesitation, but who would have thought that he turned his face and refused to admit it and asked someone to kill me."

    Every time I left a sentence , the general's complexion became darker and darker.

    Until the end, after Su Lang finished speaking, the general's face was completely dark, and he was clearly on the verge of eruption.

    Pfft, his baby is really damaged, Nangong Chao secretly laughed in his heart.

    "Young Master Yu laughed at that incompetent villain, Young Master Yu, wait a moment, I will order someone to bring all the ingots."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 476 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 72

    His face turned black again and again, the general got up from the ground, forced a smile at Su Lang, and immediately waved for someone to get the gold ingot.

    Soon, the gold ingot was brought.

    Su Lang took the gold ingots and counted them, and after confirming that the number was correct, he took his man by the hand and left the General's Mansion very happily under the respectful escort of the General.

    After the two left, the general turned around and rushed into the gazebo.

    "Come here, come here with a bucket of cold water and wake me up!"

    "Yes."

    A guard took the order and immediately brought a bucket of cold water over and poured it on Du Mingfeng.

    Du Mingfeng woke up suddenly after being splashed with icy cold water.

    The picture I saw before fainting was still in my mind.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the familiar face of his father, the General, and immediately got up in fear and aggrieved and threw himself into his arms, "Father, Fourth Uncle is dead! Fourth Uncle... Fourth Uncle was killed... "

    I didn't notice at all, the general's very ugly face.

    Losing his own brother, the general was very sad.

    Hearing Du Mingfeng bring up this matter again, and seeing him act cowardly again, the anger that had been suppressed for a long time suddenly exploded.

    Immediately angrily rolled up his sleeves, took the stick beside him, grabbed him and whipped him.

    "I'll beat you to death, you unworthy bastard!"

    Before Du Mingfeng could react, he was hit by a stick and jumped up.

    "What's the matter with me? Why do you whip me

    every now and then!" "What's wrong? You dare to ask what's wrong. You've been called to the mansion for debt collection. You've got it!"

    Hearing what the general said, he knew that he The betting loss and debts were exposed, and Du Mingfeng felt bad, so he was about to run away.

    While fleeing, he opened his mouth to argue, "Father, it's all lies, what that kid said is all lies..."

    But I am an old man after all, and the first time he sensed that he wanted to escape, the general grabbed him. collar.

    He pulled him back, picked up the stick and pulled it up again, "Everyone has come to the door, written in black and white, and pressed their fingerprints. If you dare to argue, see if I don't break your leg today!" Now he is full of

    anger , I just want to teach this rebellious son a good lesson.

    "Father, I was wrong... I know I was wrong, stop hitting me, ah!" Du Mingfeng quickly admitted his mistake.

    But the general didn't care at all, and continued to whip the stick in his hand, "Who told you to bet with people outside, and dare to make people lose and kneel down to learn how to bark like a dog? You've read into the dog's stomach!"

    " I didn't, it was him... ah!!"

    Du Mingfeng wanted to explain, but he didn't have the chance to explain at all, regretting in his heart.

    If he had known earlier, he would not have gone to that Bicui Tower, and would not have made any bets with others.

    "You think my son is great, so he can bully others outside? What are you without me     !

    "

Du Mingfeng cried miserably.

    It wasn't until the general's wife rushed over after hearing the news that she cried and begged for mercy for a long time before she stopped beating.

    Seeing his mother coming, he thought there was a savior, so Du Mingfeng immediately cried and complained to his mother.

    Unexpectedly, the general's wife found out from the general that Du Mingfeng had actually gone to Bicui Tower. Fortunately, after Nanfeng wanted to find Mr. Nangong, his face changed drastically.

    Ever since, he suffered another mixed doubles match between husband and wife.

    After beating Du Mingfeng, the general and the general's wife talked for a long time all night, and they finally unanimously decided to force Du Mingfeng to join the army.

    Of course, these are things for later.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 477 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 73

    Then very consciously climbed onto the couch and lay down.

    "My lord, Xiao Chao has come clean."

    Su Lang finished washing, put on a thin bathrobe, returned to his room and was about to lie down and fall asleep.

    She had already completely forgotten about teasing someone and inviting him to the house at night.

    He had just sat down on the edge of the bed when he heard a very familiar voice of annoyance behind him.

    Turning around to look, I saw a certain person leaning on the head of his bed, wearing only a thin layer of clothes, with his fragrant shoulders half exposed.

    The exposed white skin was still dripping with some drops of water, and the body was full of hot water vapor, with a faint fragrance of gardenia, obviously rushed over just after washing for nothing.

    The moonlight shines through the window and hits his snow-white skin, making his whole body glow, gorgeous but holy.

    Su Lang could only feel his head and breath getting hotter.

    Such a beauty.

    Suck...he sucked hard.

    In order not to look like a pervert, Su Lang tried his best to suppress the urge to rush over.

    He pretended to ask someone, "Nangong Chao, what are you doing, why did you come to my bed?"

    Nangong Chao was delighted to see his baby's prudish appearance.

    He intentionally pulled his clothes down a bit, raised his eyelids, and parted his thin lips slightly, "Today, during the day, the young master clearly said that he wants Xiao Chao to come to your room after washing his clothes." Continue to play the roles of young master and servant with

    him play.

    "Why, the young master doesn't remember?"

    Whitewashing?

    Hearing what he said, Su Lang finally remembered how he molested someone during the day, and even told him to come to his room and wait for nothing.

    It was just on his whim, just for fun, and he didn't really intend to do so.

    Unexpectedly, a certain person actually delivered the goods to the door for nothing.

    He also played the role-playing role of servant and son with him.

    Red Chicken!

    Thinking of the matter, Su Lang threw himself into his man's arms, hugged him and acted with him, too lazy to continue being prudish.

    "Xiao Chao is so beautiful, how can I not remember it?"

    Nangong Chao very cooperatively offered his lips to his baby, Ren Juncai, "Then Xiao Chao has been washed clean, what do you want to do to Xiao Chao? "

    The shape of the lips is extremely beautiful, not smudged but vermilion, and it carries his unique gardenia fragrance.

    Moisturizing and crystal clear, like a flower jelly.

    It makes people want to taste it.

    Su Lang couldn't hold it back, and immediately hooked his slender neck and kissed him fiercely.

    At the same time as the words fell, a small hand checked the snow-white skin at the same time.

    The corners of Nangong Chao's lips raised slightly, and he also put his arms around his waist, leaning forward.

    The two immediately fell into a ball, inseparable.

    Boom, boom, boom...

    The whole world was instantly filled with the sound of the heartbeats of the two of them and the rich fragrance of gardenias.

    After the kiss was over, the bathrobe disappeared.

    The curtains are scattered. _(:3」∠?)_;

    Su Lang lay on the couch, smiling like a flower, his dark and bright eyes slightly raised, and he hooked his hand at his man.

    Nangong Chao narrowed his eyes and asked knowingly, "Is the young master hungry?"

    Su Lang nodded without hesitation, and boldly said, "I'm so hungry, I want to eat a big meal!

    " The handsome boy's eyes turned red instantly.

    next second...

    He leaned down, "Okay, Xiaochao obeys."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 478 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 74

    The following guilty.

    The red beans grown by the owner's family were picked again and again. While picking red beans, they sent bees to collect honey from the flowers.

    Xu Shi picked too much and too fast, worrying that the red beans and nectar had all been picked, the son was so distressed that he burst into tears.

    "Oh, don't...don't..."

    "Don't be afraid, son, it will be ready soon, and I will feed you when the harvest is finished..."

    The boy smiled, not only did not stop collecting, but picked more It got up faster, as if it was going to be picked all at once.

    The son was so distressed that he wanted to stop the boy, but his words were broken and could not be connected into sentences because of crying.

    "Woooooo...I don't...no..."

    "Young master, don't worry, I won't stop."

    Soon, the boy quickly collected all the red beans and nectar, and took out a big chicken leg that the young master loves most. Come.

    Dip it in honey, and tenderly feed it to the young master, "Son, Xiaochao is here!"

    The young master has been greedy for a long time, and he was about to be hungry. Hearing this, he immediately wanted to open his mouth, waiting for the young man to feed him food.

    The boy did as he wished, and fed in the sweet and delicious big chicken drumsticks dipped in honey.

    As soon as the big chicken leg was in his mouth, the son couldn't wait to bite it down and swallow the delicious chicken leg meat into his stomach.

    Unexpectedly, before he could bite, the boy deliberately took out the big chicken leg again, causing him to bite into nothing.

    The young master angrily wanted to chase after him and take back the drumstick.

    But the boy took the chicken leg again and fed it into his mouth again. Having learned the lesson from last time, the young master immediately opened his mouth to bite without hesitation.

    But also before he could bite the chicken leg, the boy quickly removed the chicken leg again, causing him to bite into nothing again.

    Before he could chase after him, the chicken leg was fed over again, and was taken away again...

    Faster and faster, faster and faster.

    In this way, the cycle repeats.

    The young master wanted to eat chicken drumsticks, but he couldn't get a bite. He was so angry that he grabbed the young servant's arm and screamed madly.

    "Woooooh, Ah Chao...you...you...ah!"

    "Ahhh!!"

    Xu was afraid of offending the young master and was kicked out.

    After teasing him for a long time, the servant finally stopped taking the drumsticks away, letting the young master eat his fill.

    However... everything is just an illusion.

    Only halfway through enjoying the delicious food, the servant immediately returned to his original nature, removed the chicken leg viciously, and started teasing him again.

    The son can't, he can't earn a strong servant.

    Or he just likes to be teased, and cooperates with him to continue playing the chicken leg fight to the death.

    The venue for the chicken legs is not limited to the same place, and is constantly changing.

    From time to time, there would be the young master's frenzied cry, or the sound of crying in anger.

    In the air, the fragrance of gardenias was faint at first, faintly visible. Later, gradually, gradually, it became thicker with the servant.

    The candles in the house were flickering on and off.

    The two long shadows also flickered and never stopped until the candle was extinguished.

    The window was not closed securely, and occasionally, a little cool night wind would blow in through the crack of the window. Trying to blow away the thick gardenia fragrance in the room.

    It also lowered the heat that was about to steam everything in the room.

    Maybe it's because the wind is too weak, the wind is not strong enough, or the fragrance of flowers is too strong, and the heat in the room is too high.

    After blowing for a long time, the fragrance of the flowers did not dissipate, and the temperature in the house continued to remain high.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 479 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 75

    Before going to sleep, Su Lang thought about many situations and pictures that he might encounter after waking up.

    Maybe he woke up at the same time as the man in his family, who snuggled into his arms and smiled at him. Then he got up from the bed, sat on the edge of the bed, and let his man help him dress.

    Like a koala, it hangs on his back and is carried by him to wash and have breakfast.

    It may be that he woke up alone facing the warm sunshine, while the man in his family was still asleep. While his man was still asleep, he secretly kissed her.

    Get up quickly and change clothes, go out and find someone to cook breakfast for him and bring it back.

    It may also be that his man woke up first, made breakfast for him in advance, and then gently woke him up. He could smell the aroma of delicious food when he woke up.

    However, he never expected that it would be the scene in front of him.

    Su Lang leaned against the window, staring at the situation in the corridor outside, he was stunned.

    On the long corridor, several big red boxes and a pair of live geese were placed, and someone kept bringing in another big red box.

    After a while, he came back to his senses, and turned his head to look at the man beside him in a daze, "What are you calling for people to bring these things over? Don't you want to move them into my room?" Move into his

    room ? Nangong Chao on the side couldn't laugh or cry.

    It's all about what.

    His baby's brain circuit is really strange, it's so obvious that he can think of moving up.

    Shaking his head, he explained to his baby aloud, "No, these are my betrothal gifts for you."

    Betrothal gifts?

    Su Lang was stunned for a while before he realized, his face turned red, and he pinched him in embarrassment, "Who agrees to marry you, you haven't even gone to my house to propose marriage to my parents. Parents It doesn’t count if they don’t nod their heads.”

    Hearing what he said, Nangong Chao raised his eyebrows amusedly.

    The order of the parents, the words of the matchmaker... It's strange that he would listen to his parents' arrangements, but if he listened, he wouldn't...

    nothing? Nangong Chao frowned slightly when he realized the strange thoughts that had suddenly arisen out of nowhere.

    It's strange...

    I have never seen it before, and his baby has resisted the orders of his parents, so how could he have such an idea.

    He tried his best to think of nothing, but he couldn't think of anything, so he put aside this doubt.

    He smiled, and continued to answer Su Lang's words.

    "Why haven't I mentioned a kiss to my parents? A few days ago, I went to the grave of my parents to have a kiss. Tell them, if you toss a copper coin, if the coin is right, you agree, and if it's wrong, you don't agree. After throwing it three times, it was right, so my parents agreed to our marriage."

    One mouthful to one father and mother, shouting very smoothly, with the utmost cheekiness.

    Su Lang was amused by his shameless words, "Tossing a copper coin makes it clear what you said, my parents are no longer alive, how could anyone agree to this marriage?" No one would toss a copper coin to ask a dead person's wishes

    .

    And...

    he changed his words, "Besides, you are a prince, and your biological mother, the empress dowager, is still alive. It's not your turn to decide your marriage. Even if my parents agree, what does the empress dowager not agree to?" Use?"

    Su Lang thought that these words would definitely give someone a headache.

    The ancients valued filial piety, and members of the royal family were always involuntary in their marriages, so how can he have the final say, and he is still a man.

    The Empress Dowager would definitely not agree to their marriage. Therefore, after knowing someone's identity, he didn't think about getting any title.

    Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling a little sad in his heart.

    Unexpectedly, the man on the opposite side didn't have the slightest worry on his face. Instead, he smiled at him mysteriously, "You will come to the palace with me to meet the Empress, then you will know."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 480 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 76

    Go into the palace with him to meet the queen mother?

    Su Lang's head was full of black lines. He was sure he would take him into the palace to meet the Queen Mother, and tell her that he had broken up his son, and that her son still wanted to marry him?

    He felt that after hearing this, the queen mother would definitely be so angry that she would order him to be dragged out and chopped up on the spot.

    Even those with a better temper will send someone to drive him out.

    Even modern parents are not so enlightened, and it was even more impossible in ancient times, and they are still the royal family that values rules and reputation more than ordinary people.

    Entering the palace to meet the queen mother is undoubtedly courting death.

    Su Lang felt that his man was extremely unreliable, so he wanted to reject his proposal without even thinking about it.

    Before blurting out the words, the screen froze again, and then several options popped up in front of my eyes.

    Su Lang: (? ̄m ̄)

    A? Refuse Nangong Chao's request to enter the palace without hesitation, and persuade him through your good eloquence, let him understand the importance of it.

    B? Rejected Nangong Chao's request to enter the palace, and at the same time rejected his marriage proposal, saying that you don't want to marry him at all, just for fun.

    C? agreed to go to the palace with him to meet the Queen Mother. As long as the two truly love each other, there is no need to worry about any difficulties. At worst, the two of you escape from the palace together and elope.

    D? Agreed to go to the palace with him to meet the Queen Mother, but you have to go after you are married and the raw rice is cooked, so that the Queen Mother can't do anything to you.

    E? Random.

    After scanning all the options, Su Lang felt that only A was the most suitable for him.

    But with the option of E, his first choice and only choice can only be E. Because he chose other options, he would not be able to spend his life with his own man at a normal speed.

    Without even thinking about it, Su Lang chose E without hesitation.

    As soon as the option is pressed, the screen immediately returns to dynamic.

    Unlike the last time I was lucky enough to be able to move freely at random, this time when the screen resumed, my body immediately became uncontrollable.

    He was controlled, nodded slowly at his man, and showed a sweet smile, "Okay, I will go to the palace with you to meet the queen mother. If the queen mother disagrees, even if I have no title, I will also go with you." Together."

    Queen Mother? The mother is a hammer, they are not married yet!

    Ahhhh! !

    Hearing the shameless and familiar address that he uttered with a certain man, Su Lang went mad for a while. I can't wait to find a hole in the ground and bury my face in it.

    You don't need to think about it, someone will laugh when they hear his words.

    Then he laughed at him, and anxiously started calling his mother before he was married.

    Sure enough, as soon as the idea came up, Su Lang heard someone laughing unabashedly, the smile was extremely bright.

    "Hahaha!"

    Sure enough, I knew it would be like this.

    Annoyed, he subconsciously wanted to reach out to cover his face with his hand, but he didn't expect that his body had regained his freedom, and he successfully covered his face.

    Realizing that he should have regained control of his body, Su Lang was about to run away to avoid this embarrassing side.

    Someone grabbed her arm, pulled her into her arms, and hugged her tightly from behind.

    Then, a deep magnetic voice sounded, but it was not the ridicule he thought, but full of joy.

    "I'm very happy, you can regard me as your future husband. I'm very happy, very happy."

    Su Lang's face turned red up to the ears.

    He reached out and covered the hand wrapped around his waist.

    After a while, he murmured in an extremely low voice, which seemed to be softer than the wind, "I am also... very happy to be with you." The

    voice was too small, and was blown away by the wind as soon as it exited.

    Nangong Chao still had a smile on his face, but he didn't know if he heard it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 481 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 77

    The next day...

    After packing up and getting ready, Su Lang followed his man in a carriage to the palace to visit the legendary empress dowager.

    Along the way, the body is always tense.

    Seeing him so nervous, Nangong Chao smiled and enlightened him again.

    However, many times of enlightenment and reassurance were in vain. Someone was still very nervous and firmly believed that the Queen Mother would be furious.

    Helpless, Nangong Chao simply gave up the enlightenment and planned to wait for him to see it with his own eyes.

    After getting off the carriage, soon, under the leadership of the palace people, the two successfully arrived at the palace where the queen mother lived.

    The palace where the Empress Dowager lives looks magnificent from the outside, but it is even more luxurious when inside.

    Su Lang looked even more nervous. Even if he had to fight to the death and his life was in danger at any time, he had never been so nervous before.

    It was the first time that he went to meet his parents with his man like this.

    Although he was married to him in other planes before, his parents are basically gone.

    Coming to the door, a burst of laughter came from the hall.

    "Hahaha, Yue'er, is what you said true?"

    "Of course it's true, how could I lie to the emperor's grandmother, if the emperor's grandmother doesn't believe it..."

    Yue'er?

    Fog Grass! This Yue'er could not be Su Yue'er, even the emperor's grandmother called her, the progress is too fast!

    Hearing the address from inside, an ominous premonition rose in Su Lang's heart, and he stopped in his tracks immediately.

    Thinking of the possibility that Su Yue'er might be here, his scalp tingled for a while.

    My heart started to retreat a little bit.

    Being denied by the Queen Mother, angrily reprimanded, or even called out to have him beheaded or something, if only he knows about these things, it doesn't matter.

    If you are ashamed, just be ashamed, for the sake of his man, these are nothing.

    But if Su Yue'er was there, the situation would be different.

    If the woman Su Yue'er saw him being humiliated by the queen mother in public, how could she laugh at him?

    Even, in the future, there will often be nothing to laugh at him.

    Just as the thought arose, another voice came out from the hall.

    "Hahaha, what the emperor's grandmother said is very true, I also think so, the emperor's grandmother will find out quietly later."

    The voice was obviously Su Yue'er's.

    Su Lang faltered for a moment.

    Quiet Mimi took a few steps back, trying to get out of the way.

    Sensing the small movements of the people around him, thinking that he was too shy and scared, Nangong Chao stretched out his hand and held his hand tightly.

    Warm voice comforted, "Don't be afraid, I'm here for everything. If the sky falls, I'll carry it, trust me."

    Hearing his man's words, Su Lang's heart warmed up, and his whole body instantly mustered up his courage again.

    Isn't it just to meet a parent, isn't it that the woman Su Yueer is also in there, she will see his jokes, what's the big deal!

    Anyway... Anyway, it's not the first time he was laughed at by that woman Su Yueer.

    Moreover, his man will stand by his side and be with him, so he has nothing to be afraid of.

    Taking a deep breath, Su Lang nodded, grabbed his man's hand, and strode forward, "Let's go in!" "

    Okay."

    Nangong Chao smiled, held his wife's hand, and strode in. .

    In the hall...

    wearing a gorgeous palace attire, with extremely well-maintained skin, the Empress Dowager, who was at most thirty at most, was sitting on the main seat, gnawing on peaches.

    beside……
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 482 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 78

    Su Yue'er, who was also wearing a gorgeous palace attire and had a delicate appearance, was also eating peaches.

    While eating, he talked to the queen mother with a delicate expression on his face.

    The queen mother also squinted her eyes slightly, with the same expression on her face as Su Yue'er.

    Han Wang Dongfangxuan sat on the side pitifully.

    Seeing his unmarried wife getting along well with his imperial grandmother, eating peaches and chatting like sisters, I feel like a superfluous outsider.

    "Look, Grandmother, he has come."

    Hearing the report from the biscuit that Su Lang had come in, Su Yueer took the peach out of her mouth and reminded the queen mother beside her.

    Upon hearing this, the Queen Mother immediately put down the peach in her hand, and excitedly turned her head to look at the door.

    When he looked at the door, he saw Nangong Chao and Su Lang, who were also wearing purple couple palace attire, walking in holding hands.

    One is noble and full of style, and one is born extremely comely and well-behaved but also has a proud little expression on his face.

    It looks completely different, but it fits very well.

    The queen mother's eyes lit up when she saw it, and she couldn't help pulling Su Yue'er and exclaiming.

    "Yue'er, your younger brother is really very popular. This arrogant little expression is too cute, it's simply peerless, ah! I'm dead!" "Of course, did I say that?

    " Lie to you. Hehehe, is he a good match for your son?" Su Yueer smiled wickedly and looked at the Queen Mother.

    The empress dowager also had a wicked smile on her face, and she nodded fiercely, "It's a match, it's a match, they both look alike."

    ('^?ω^?')

    Su Lang just led his man into the palace, He heard the conversation between the two of them.

    As expected, he was very sad, it was a peerless pain... She died? !

    Hearing these modern and extremely familiar words and expressions, Su Lang finally understood why Nangong Chao had a mysterious smile on his face.

    And I am very sure that the queen mother will not embarrass herself.

    Because this queen mother looks like a time traveler at first glance, and she is obviously a rotten girl like Su Yueer.

    How could it be possible to object to the two of them being together? Judging from this posture, I am afraid that they would like to let the two of them get married directly on the spot.

    "Let me tell you, the queen mother will not object to our marriage, do you believe it now?"

    Seeing the surprised expression on his baby's face, Nangong Chao turned his head and asked him amusedly.

    "I believe." Su Lang nodded with difficulty.

    He absolutely believed in this situation, he believed it, and now he wanted to run away even more.

    As soon as the idea came up, the queen mother seemed to notice it, and immediately ran down from the main seat with a very kind and kind face.

    I stretched out my hand to grab his arm, and greeted him warmly, "Son, your name is Su Lang, right? Your mother has heard everything about you from your sister Yue'er..." Before her hand touched

    Su Nangongchao, the jealous king on the side, took the first step, took her into his arms, and avoided her claws, "Speak as you speak, queen mother, please respect yourself, don't mess with your daughter-in-law.

    " The queen mother was not annoyed when she caught a blank, but the smile on her face became even wider, "I know, I know." She laughed

    like crazy in her heart.

    ?乛v乛? Goose goose goose goose goose, this stinky brat in her family is actually jealous, so he protects his wife so tightly that she won't touch her, isn't he so cute!

    It's good to protect your wife, it's good to protect your wife, don't poke the needle!

    Su Lang felt that the smile on the Empress Dowager's face made him very embarrassed, but thinking that he was the mother of his man, he still answered her question obediently.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 483 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 79

    "Back to the Empress Dowager, the Caomin's name is indeed Su Lang. I came here today to meet His Royal Highness King Yu..."

    He tried to use a very serious tone and expression, explaining the purpose of his visit and his family background in a simple manner. again.

    When the words fell, the queen mother agreed to the marriage very hastily and without hesitation, "Okay, have you chosen a date to get married? If you haven't chosen a good date, the queen mother will send someone to choose an auspicious time for you soon."

    Happy After agreeing to the marriage, the queen mother looked at Su Lang with a smile, and then at her own son.

    The more I look at it, the more I feel that it matches my face.

    Ever since, he couldn't help but took off a very expensive-looking bracelet from his wrist with enthusiasm and familiarity.

    It was handed to him.

    "Good boy, we'll be a family from now on. Don't call me the Empress Dowager, just call me the Queen Mother along with that brat." "

    This bracelet was passed down from generation to generation in the mother's family . It's up to you to keep it, come on, put it on."

    Queen Mother? Turns out someone's familiarity and cheekiness are genetic.

    Su Lang's eyelids twitched and fell on the bracelet handed over by the Queen Mother.

    The bracelet is transparent and the quality is good at first glance.

    But...

    "Queen, I'm not a girl, and I don't wear a bracelet." What kind of trouble is it for giving him the bracelet.

    "Puff—" Su Yue'er laughed mercilessly from the side.

    The Empress Dowager paused for a moment while holding the bracelet.

    It seems to be oh, he is indeed a boy, and he doesn't wear a bracelet.

    She put the bracelet back on her hand again. After thinking about it, she felt that it was not good to give her daughter-in-law nothing when they met for the first time, so she put her hand on her head again.

    Wanting to take that precious jade hairpin as a gift to his daughter-in-law, his gaze inadvertently swept over the heads of Su Lang and Nangong Chao.

    Glancing at the obvious piles of peach-shaped hostas on the heads of the two, he retracted his hands again, and the corners of his mouth kept rising.

    Ahhh, they even wore couple hairpins, which were peach-shaped!

    While screaming in her heart, the Empress Dowager accidentally saw some faint marks on her daughter-in-law's collar, and her eyes suddenly became ambiguous.

    He immediately smiled and cared about his future daughter-in-law very kindly.

    "Xiao Lang, why do you look so weak? Is that brat bullying you all day? It's not good to be so weak, but you need to make up for it. Come on, bring a box from Ai's warehouse. Give Xiaolang ginseng!"

    "Yes." Immediately someone was ordered to pick up the ginseng.

    Su Lang's cheeks turned red when he was caught by the empress dowager's ulterior motives.

    After ordering people to get ginseng, the queen mother enthusiastically wanted to get close to Su Lang and continue talking to him.

    Seeing that the queen mother kept approaching her daughter-in-law, a certain jealous king became upset and stood in front of his old mother, "The auspicious day for marriage has been chosen. The queen mother does not need to worry. I will send someone to present it tomorrow. All matters related to the marriage ceremony , the son has already taken care of it, and the queen mother does not need to worry about it." "

    Since we have come to visit the queen mother, we will not disturb the queen mother's cleanliness, and go back to the mansion first." The queen mother

    finally saw this only The daughter-in-law she had heard about from her granddaughter-in-law Su Yueer, this was the first time she had met a real CP after traveling here.

    He hasn't said a few words to Su Lang, his daughter-in-law, so how can he just let them go.

    Immediately stopped my son from letting him take him away, "Don't disturb, don't disturb, the queen mother doesn't like to be clean, it's lively and lively. Xiaolang will chat with you in this palace for a while, and have lunch together before going back ?”
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 484 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 80

    Thinking of Su Yue'er once said that his little brother likes food and money very much.

    After a pause, the queen mother deliberately seduced Su Lang again, "The royal cook in the queen mother's palace is the best chef in the world selected from layers of layers, and the dishes he cooks are unrivaled in the world. I want to eat."

    After thinking about it, my son immediately refuted her words in a shameless way.

    "My mother doesn't like cleanliness, but my Xiaolang likes it. It's better for my mother not to disturb my Xiaolang." "

    In addition, my Xiaolang can only eat dishes cooked by me. No matter how delicious other people's cooking is, he will eat it too." Don't go in."

    After speaking, Nangong Chao led his baby directly to the outside of the hall.

    The queen mother looked at her son's back, her shoulders and hands trembling uncontrollably.

    The maid serving on the side was afraid that she would be hurt by anger, so she went up and patted her on the shoulder, comforting her, "Empress Dowager, don't be angry, the prince is not..." Before he could finish the words of comfort, he saw the Queen

    Mother All of a sudden, the shoulders trembled more violently, and the trembling got bigger and bigger, and the trembling got bigger and bigger.

    Then he couldn't hold it anymore, and burst out laughing, "Pfft, hahaha! Dongfang Chao is too cute, he's too jealous!" "Look at that

    little black face, he seems to want to do something to his wife As if he is my son, Goose Goose."

    The maid who was trying to comfort the Empress Dowager: ...

    Sure enough, she shouldn't have tried to comfort the Empress Dowager. The empress dowager is not an ordinary person, so how could she be so angry?

    After laughing loudly, the queen mother waved her hand in a very happy mood, "Come here, pick a few boxes of thin fabrics from the warehouse for Ai's family, and a few boxes of ointment for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and send them to Prince Yu's mansion.

    " The son is so vigorous, the clothes must have consumed a lot. And her poor little daughter-in-law, must have Huoxue Sanyu Ointment.

    "yes."

    The maids were a little puzzled by the Queen Mother's order, but they continued to do so.

    ...

    The marriage was successfully approved by the queen mother, and Su Lang accepted the betrothal gifts when he returned. Not long after, the two chose an auspicious day to worship and get married.

    On the eve of their marriage, the two received a great gift from the Queen Mother and the Emperor - a new law allowing men to marry men.

    Ever since, the scale of this wedding was expanded dozens of times by Nangong Chao, and it was extremely grand and lively.

    Except for Lan Sheng who had a good time with Su Lang, and some high-ranking officials and rich businessmen, the emperor, queen and queen mother were all present, and they all made generous moves.

    The wedding presents were so many that they piled up a whole warehouse, and Su Lang was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

    Turning around, let the kitchen cook a bowl of soup for his man from the medicinal materials sent by the queen mother.

    Then, he couldn't keep his legs together that night.

    After getting married, Su Lang withdrew from the Xunfeng Pavilion and lost his status as a first-class killer. A certain irresponsible pavilion owner also threw the Xunfeng Pavilion to Jiayi's management, and became the shopkeeper.

    All day long, I accompany my daughter-in-law to travel around mountains and rivers, enjoying my life.

    Later, when the two traveled to a small town, they stayed because of the beautiful scenery and opened a tavern there.

    The tavern only sells two things, one is the special roast chicken cooked by the boss, and only 5 chickens are sold every day. There are not many, because the rest must be left to the boss's wife.

    Another thing is the wine brewed by the boss's wife, which has a unique taste, but only sells two jars a day.

    The reason is the same, the rest should be left to the boss to drink.

    The customers who went to the tavern to buy in line every day but didn't get it all gritted their teeth angrily, but they couldn't do anything about it, envious of the two of them.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

588K 30.2K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
2.2K 64 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
2K 102 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! ๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น "Yahh.. You.. Gu FUCKING Yan..!" Lin Mu yelled in a vary loud voice which was very disple...
8.3K 130 20
Xian Sheng was a lovable yet sickly person. In order to survive, he was disguised as a girl and raised as a princess at a young age. One day, two cou...