Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[🔚]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[🔚]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[🔚]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

91-97[🔚]

107 5 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 397 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 91

    He pressed the answer button casually.

    A familiar female voice came from the other end of the phone, "366, your friend named Su Lang was taken to the dungeon of the robot headquarters by a group of robots, and said to..." Hearing the words from the other side of the phone, Wei

    Chaofei His body froze.

    In the next second, he speeded up almost instantly, and his whole body turned into a stream of light and disappeared into the sky.

    On the other side of the phone, 367 is going to make up a story about what threats the robot has made, and what they plan to do to Su Lang.

    But he only had time to say that Su Lang was taken to the headquarters dungeon by the robot, and the phone was hung up immediately.

    "Duddu—"

    She actually hung up the phone before she finished speaking! Looking at the mobile phone screen showing that the call has ended, 367 has a black line on his face.

    But thinking that he hung up the phone in such a hurry, he must be very nervous about this friend, 367 couldn't help laughing happily.

    Just now she was fighting with that male human named Su Lang on the playground, and she was getting more and more invincible, and retreated steadily.

    It was about to be stabbed by him with a sword, but the robots in the base somehow sensed the energy here, and all rushed over.

    As soon as she moved her spiritual power, she had an idea.

    Immediately ran to tell those robots that Su Lang's brain was not working, it seemed that there was something wrong, and it must be said that the lecturers and managers in the base were all robots.

    He also said that the outside world is under the rule of robots, and everyone has been brainwashed and their memories are all false. I want to persuade her to follow the resistance to defeat the robots and regain their homeland.

    After the words were finished, sure enough, the group of robots immediately restrained Su Lang and took him to the headquarters cell to be imprisoned.

    Then she called 366 immediately, but she didn't expect 366 to be so anxious.

    It seemed that she was not mistaken this time, and she made the right choice.

    With that male human named Su Lang around, 366 would definitely go to war with the robots and wipe out all the robots in a fit of rage. In this way, the goals of the organization are not far from being achieved.

    Thinking of what was about to happen, 367 happily put away his phone, turned around and was about to leave the base.

    I plan to go back and organize a report.

    As soon as he turned around, he was hit on the head by an electric baton head-on, and then his vision went dark and he lost consciousness.

    "This human being already knows about the outside world, so he will also take it away."

    "Okay."

    ...

    Robot headquarters, a certain dungeon.

    The cell door opened, and several strong robot guards threw a boy in a red uniform inside.

    "Boom!"

    The boy seemed to be in a coma, and he didn't respond when he was hit on the ground, and he didn't make a sound.

    After throwing people away, several robots hurriedly left the cell. The technologically-sounding metal gate quickly and automatically closed behind them.

    After the door was closed, the boy in the red uniform who was lying on the cell floor in a coma slowly opened his eyes.

    Is this the headquarters of those robots?

    Su Lang sat up from the ground and scanned the cell with his eyes.

    There are metal walls on all sides, and there is only a simple bed inside, a set of seats, and a camera on the top.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? A small camera also wants to monitor his prodigal son, what a joke!

    Glancing at the camera, Su Lang immediately stretched out his hand to dig into the space, then took out the invisibility night clothes and put it on his body.

    The whole figure disappeared into the cell in an instant.

    After putting on the invisibility night clothes, Su Lang took out the lock pick, easily unlocked the cell door, and strode out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 398 The Heartthrob of the Base VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 92

    Like shopping in a vegetable market, he shuttled unimpededly through the prison of the robot headquarters.

    In fact, when the robots caught him earlier, he could easily deal with them.

    But thinking that the outside world is now ruled by robots, all human beings are slaves of robots, and their lives are very miserable.

    With a thought in his heart, he deliberately pretended to be successfully stunned, and followed these robots to the headquarters prison.

    So... Su Lang swears that he is definitely not coveting the huge wealth in the robot headquarters and wanting to rob them.

    He just looked at the miserable life of human beings and couldn't bear it, and wanted to save them for the sake of his compatriots.

    Come on, let's rob these robots again.

    (???????) That’s right, it’s smooth, that’s all.

    The prison of the Robot Headquarters is very large, with three or four floors, and there are doors everywhere that must be authenticated by the chip in the body.

    There will be one every few minutes, ordinary humans can't pass through it at all, and it is even more difficult to escape from prison.

    But for Su Lang who had the lock pick in his hand, it was no difficulty.

    After a while, Su Lang successfully left the prison, followed a robot into the headquarters building.

    And all the way to the office of the robot leader XX01.

    Su Lang didn't know much about the robots in this world and the structure of the robot headquarters, and it was even more impossible to find such information online.

    But there is a truth that is absolutely universal everywhere.

    That is to capture the thief first and capture the king first.

    ?乛v乛?As long as he successfully controls the leader of the robot, is he afraid that he won't be able to solve the other robots?

    As for how to control the robot leader, it is a coincidence that his prodigal son happens to be the nemesis of all robots.

    I am not good at anything, but I am good at making various virus programs.

    When I was in school, I never made a virus program to damage the enemy's star brain, causing them to have to rewrite all their hard-working homework. They were so angry that they gritted their teeth, trying to kill him but couldn't.

    Before coming to the office of the robot leader XX01, Su Lang observed that the technology here is not as developed as their interstellar ones.

    It's far from it, and it's absolutely fine to make a virus that can control these robots.

    Looking at the leader's office written on the front door, Su Lang stepped in slowly with steps that his relatives did not recognize.

    After a long time...

    Su Lang sat on the position of the leader of the robot, crossed his legs, and leaned leisurely on the soft cushion.

    "Go, have someone bring me all your belongings, don't leave any of them." "

    Yes, master."

    The robot leader XX01 half-kneeled on the ground, nodded respectfully when he heard the order, and immediately got up from the ground and walked .

    (?ω?) hiahiahia, he is about to become the richest man on this plane!

    After giving instructions to the robot, Su Lang leaned on the seat and laughed triumphantly. After laughing a few times, I suddenly thought of something.     Immediately waved his hand and shouted to the robot leader, "Wait, I only need

    cash for the money, bank card electronic money or whatever, don't bring it."

The banks here are not together.

    "Okay."

    The robot leader was very efficient. He called all the robots in the headquarters in a short while, and sent all kinds of gold, silver, treasures and precious materials over.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 399: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 93

    Su Lang had already put away the invisible night clothes he had changed, and sat on a chair to collect the things sent by the robots.

    Unexpectedly...

    the physical wealth accumulated by the robots is far more than what Su Lang imagined, and the team who came to deliver things has been lined up from downstairs to the office.

    And it's not over, there are many, many more.

    Even if he directly raised his hand and used the suction method to directly suck everything into the space, it still took several minutes to collect half of it.

    There are all kinds of strange things, which are simply dazzling, such as gold hooks, scissors, gold daggers, and gold machine parts.

    Putting it away, in order to speed up, he simply stood up from his position.

    Why do you say that it is only half of the income?

    Because it was only half received, a figure he was very familiar with rushed into the building of the headquarters.

    That's right, to kill.

    Su Lang raised his head with difficulty from a pile of robots holding gold.

    Looking at the red-eyed man in front of him, holding a severely deformed robot's neck with his hands, stepping on the robot's remnant and rushing in, he obviously killed the red-eyed man.

    Pretty sure about that word.

    Everywhere was crowded with robots, and the boy in the red uniform was surrounded by a bunch of robots, with nowhere to escape and no way to escape.

    The robots closest to him held a tray in their hands, and there were various knives, scissors, and some parts on the tray.

    It seems to want to do something to the boy.

    The boy desperately wanted to squeeze out of the encirclement, trying to escape, but it was very difficult to even raise his head.

    Desperate, weak and helpless.

    Wei Chao broke into the headquarters prison all the way, turned the headquarters prison upside down, and then went all the way into the office of the leader of the robot headquarters. This is what he saw.

    My heart suddenly tightened.

    I don't care to think about why the headquarters building is full of so many robots, and I don't care to think about why each robot is holding a lot of things in its hands.

    He immediately threw away the neck of the robot he was holding, and rushed forward to rescue the little roommate.

    "Let go of him!"

    The robots were very puzzled when they heard Wei Chao's words, and they didn't know what they meant.

    Let him go? who is he?

    Su Lang was also confused when he heard this, and turned his head around, but he didn't find anyone who was caught here.

    He turned his head again and looked at Wei Chao suspiciously, "What the hell are you talking about, here..." As soon as he

    turned his head, he saw Wei Chao raised his hand, and all the robots seemed to be dead in an instant. Collapsed to the ground.

    Then, with an anxious expression on his face, he pushed aside the robots and rushed forward.

    She pulled him into her arms and held him tightly, causing all his words to be swallowed back into her stomach.

    He must be sick, he collected the money well, why did he suddenly rush over and hug him!

    Su Lang was confused by Wei Chao's inexplicable behavior, frowned speechlessly, and stretched out his hand to push him away.

    But he heard his extraordinarily gentle voice full of self-reproach ringing in his ears.

    "Sorry, I'm late, have you been hurt by these robots?"

    Su Lang's outstretched claws stopped in mid-air.

    This guy... Could it be that he came to rescue him?

    And just now, he thought that these robots were trying to harm him, so he knocked them all down, and then rushed over to hug him?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 400 Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 94

    He caught a glimpse of the robots lying on the ground, and the pile of gold knives in the hands of the robots closest to him.

    The more he thought about it, the more Su Lang felt that the possibility was very high, and he was amused.

    His eyesight is too bad, and his imagination is really rich!

    Hahaha (?ω?) hiahiaahia! Thinking of this possibility, he unceremoniously laughed at someone several times in his heart.

    After laughing, he hugged someone back in a bad way, and forced a few tears out.

    His voice was choked up, his breath was weak, he looked terrified and seemed to be suffering severe pain, very weak.

    "Of course I did. They... were gouging out one of my kidneys. I was also fed... a lot of weird things. I don't know if it's poisonous." "They also wanted to kill

    me Feed it to the dog, if you come later... come later, I will be gone!"

    After saying these words, Su Lang deliberately pretended to be weaker, and quietly aimed at Wei Wei with the corner of his eye. tide.

    Wait to see his reaction so you can play tricks on him.

    But as soon as the words were finished, Wei Chao immediately let go of him.

    Then, without hesitation, he raised his wrist, and quickly made a cut with his sharp steel-like nails.

    As soon as the wrist was cut, blood suddenly burst out from the mouth.

    But a certain person didn't seem to feel the pain at all, and only hurriedly moved his blood-dripping wrist to his lips with an anxious expression.

    "Drink my blood quickly. My blood has self-healing properties. It can cure all the medicines on your body, and it can also regenerate your organs!"

    His... blood?

    There is a thick fishy smell in the nose.

    Seeing the white wrist that was handed to him without hesitation, the blood was gurgling and dripping continuously.

    Su Lang was holding back the smile on his lips, and was about to take the opportunity to let out a smile to smother him, but somehow, it disappeared in his mouth.

    A sourness surged up from his throat in an instant.

    The eye sockets couldn't help it either, and they became slightly acidic. One, two, three, like broken pearls, the teardrops kept sliding down the cheeks.

    Seeing that the little roommate refused to drink the blood he handed over, she began to cry.

    Wei Chao suddenly became a little at a loss, and hastily wiped his tears with his hands clumsily, then moved his wrist closer, and pressed it directly to his lips.

    "Stop crying, it's all my fault! Drink this blood quickly, and you'll be able to..."

    Hearing someone's clumsy apology, Su Lang couldn't bear it anymore, and raised his head and glared at him angrily.

    He pulled his bloody wrist away.

    "You fool! What are you drinking? I haven't had a kidney taken away, I haven't been fed anything, I don't have any injuries on my body, it's all a lie!

    " He gave him his own blood to drink from his wrist, didn't he know that it would hurt if his wrist was cut open!

    Even drink blood for himself, how much he can drink.

    After staring, Su Lang quickly pulled out the gauze from the space and bandaged someone's wrist.

    No injuries?

    "Really?"

    Wei Chao didn't quite believe it. The little roommate looked weak just now, how could he be fine.

    "Nonsense, why would I lie to you!" Su Lang finished bandaging, tied a knot, and rolled his eyes fiercely at him.

    After getting the personal confirmation from his little roommate, and confirming that everything was fake, he breathed a long sigh of relief.

    "It's good that you're fine."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 401 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 95

    His brows were also completely relaxed, with a look of relief on his face.

    No blame, no anger.

    Some are just concern and joy, the words are indifferent, very short and ordinary, only five words.

    But Su Lang only felt that his whole heart seemed to be ironed by the sun, and it was warm.

    The whole world seemed to be lit up because of these words, and the sun was everywhere.

    He couldn't help being startled.

    He deliberately lied and played tricks on him so viciously, that he deceived him into believing it was true, so he cut his wrist and wanted to drink blood for himself.

    When he knew the truth, not only did he not get angry and turn his face, but he was still thinking about his body.

    Thinking of his actions, Su Lang was moved and filled with guilt.

    With a somewhat unnatural expression, he tugged at Wei Chao's sleeve, and apologized to him awkwardly, "Then what... I'm sorry just now, I shouldn't have deliberately lied and tricked you." After confirming that the little

    roommate was fine, the anxiety had faded After he calmed down, Wei Chao felt much calmer at the moment.

    Raising his hand, he was about to grab his little roommate and lead him away from here, but he heard him dragging himself and apologized in a low voice.

    Xu Shi was too awkward and embarrassed, a thin layer of red hung from his cheeks to his neck.

    Coupled with his pair of flickering and apprehensive eyes, but shining brightly, as if wrapped in a layer of rock sugar, it looks extremely cute.

    Wei Chao's heart softened instantly.

    How could his little roommate be so cute?

    Looking at that cute little figure, his hands were really itchy. Then... I couldn't help but reached out and touched the hairy heads of the little roommate, "It's okay, I'm happy."

    Su Lang's cheeks turned even redder when he touched his head.

    It's okay, he's happy to...

    What are they talking about? How can someone say something like that? Isn't this just encouraging him to continue playing pranks!

    After touching his head twice, Wei Chao put down his hand and took the hand of the little roommate.

    About to take him away, he suddenly remembered what happened in the hospital ward earlier, and he stopped again.

    Turning his head, he looked seriously at the person beside him.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you to make you roll so hard in the hospital before. At that time, 367 came here suddenly, and I was afraid that 367 would notice our relationship and hurt you." "367 is

    not My rotten peach blossom, I have nothing to do with her. It's just that before I was arrested and taken into the organization, I came out of the same mother's womb as her, that's all." These things, he felt that he had to talk to his little roommate as soon as possible

    . say clearly.

    "The thing about pretending to be hurt... It's really my fault. I don't want you to hate me, and I don't want you to be with others..."

    Wei Chao's eyes burned a little at this point.

    "Because, I like you. I want you to like me too, I want you to only like me, I want you to only like me. So, I couldn't help but use this method despicably..." Su Lang felt a

    certain The person's gaze was like a heater, making his cheeks feel hot for a while.

    Coupled with those words, the more he listened, the hotter his cheeks became.

    It's almost hot enough to bake sweet potatoes.

    He already knew about the relationship between 367 and Wei Chao from 367 before he came here, and the misunderstanding has been resolved.

    The matter of pretending to be sick was already finished as a prank, and after several days of cold war with Wei Chao, his anger also subsided.

    All the anger from the previous plane dissipated just now.

    He didn't continue to be angry with him!

    However, their relationship...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
首頁 我的書架 閱讀曆史

本站內容僅供免費學習交流,不得用於任何商業用途

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 402: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 96

    In order to dissolve the temperature on the face, and also to prevent someone from continuing to say other more so-so words.

    Finding the key words, Su Lang immediately changed the topic.

    "The two of us have nothing to do with each other, but we are just roommates who once slept in the same bed."

    After finishing speaking, Wei Chao stopped what he had just said and glanced at him.

    With playful eyes, "Are you sure you just slept in the same bed once, and didn't do anything else?" They clearly knew it was more than that once.

    "Ahem..." Su Lang choked on his joking words.

    After coughing several times, he waved his hand forcefully, feeling a little guilty, "It's just a little bit." "More than a little bit.

    " Wei Chao took his hand tightly and corrected his words.

    Su Lang was so angry that he wanted to argue with Wei Chao, but his voice sounded again.

    "In the future we will have many, many more, as many as you want." These words sound like a confession, but they seem to have deep meaning.

    But it was inevitable for Su Lang to hear it. He felt sweet in his heart, and flowers bloomed on his lips.

    Although there was a smile on his lips, Su Lang was still stubborn, "Who wants to have a lot more with you in the future, don't be too affectionate!" "

    Yes, you don't want to, I want to." Wei Chao smiled , nor expose someone's duplicity.

    "Then little friend Su Lang, are you willing to reluctantly become my little friend and spend the rest of your life with me?"

    He took a step back, bowed down and saluted gracefully, and stretched out his hand to his little friend. In front of roommates.

    "Puff!"

    Hearing these words, Su Lang couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    He raised his chin, and like a proud little swan, he raised his hand and stretched it out, about to catch Wei Chao's arm.

    Tell him again, that's fine.

    However, the moment the hand was raised, the scene was frozen again, and the pause button was pressed for everything.

    Then several options popped up again.

    A? Refuse him without hesitation, and tell him to go away and leave you alone.

    B? Tell him, you are willing.

    C? Say nothing and kiss him directly.

    D? Ask him if he would like to spend the rest of his life with you.

    E? Random.

    Seeing the familiar option pop up again, Su Lang was in a mixed mood, both happy and sad.

    Happily, in this plane, his favorability for him is over ninety. Sadly, the emergence of options means that the ending is coming again.

    After scanning several options, he raised his hand and was about to choose option B.

    Suddenly, something different was discovered.

    "Little biscuit, why are there five options this time, and the fifth option is still random? What's the use of this?"

    Su Lang dragged the biscuit out.

    [There will be four options if the favorability value is 90-100, and there are no options below 90. If it is higher than 100, there will be five options, and the fifth option must be a random option. Wei Chao's favorability value for the host is 105, so there are five options. ]

    [Random option means making a random choice. In addition to the four options above that may appear, there are others that may appear. Random option, there is a small probability that there will be a surprise. ]

    [Reminder: If you choose the random option, the subsequent plot will not be fast-forwarded, and the host can continue to live in this world at a normal speed until death. 】

    Little Biscuit blinked, and said all the speeches she had prepared long ago.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 403: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 97

    I laughed very happily.

    Miss Su Yue'er said, let them get along slowly day and night for a lifetime, and the favorability value will definitely increase.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? At that time, it will be able to successfully complete the task and retire.

    Not fast forward, normal speed to survive in this world until death? It sounds like a pretty good one.

    Su Lang's heart skipped a beat.

    Given the random option, the circumstances are unknown, and it is possible that he will reject someone. Be his enemy and fight to the death.

    Or they will be strangers since then, and the two will never see each other.

    It is also possible to promise someone and grow old with him.

    Everything is possible and unknown, so it can be said that it is very red chicken.

    Such a red chicken, of course I have to try it! Su Lang pressed the random option without hesitation.

    As soon as the option was pressed, the surrounding scenes returned to motion again. Su Lang stood in place, anxiously waiting for the upcoming random plot.

    Will it be rejected, accepted, or some other strange situation?

    However...

    while thinking, while waiting, waiting for a long time, but there has been no automatic control of the plot to arrive.

    "Why has there been no plot, what's the situation?" Su Lang asked Biscuit suspiciously.

    Biscuit: "Congratulations to the host, you have drawn whatever you want, and you can make any choice you want." (??

    ) It turns out that you have drawn whatever you want!

    Su Lang was overjoyed immediately, his luck must have improved.

    On the side, after waiting for a long time but still not waiting for the little roommate to respond, Wei Chao asked again nervously, "Little friend Su Lang, would you like it?" The

    little roommate might not like him anymore, thinking Say no to him.

    What if he rejects it?

    Hearing Wei Chao's voice, Su Lang came back to his senses in an instant, and looked up.

    Seeing someone's anxious expression, he curled his lips into a smile, and was about to reach out and promise him according to the original plan.

    Thinking of something, he withdrew his claws again, raised his head high, and asked someone, "Who will own all the family money in the future?"

    Well, financial power and family status must be clarified in advance.

    Wei Chao didn't expect Su Lang to raise this question suddenly, and was taken aback for a moment.

    After a while, he realized that someone was a money fanatic, and he immediately replied: "Of course all the money in the family belongs to you."

    Not bad, not bad, enlightened.

    Su Lang nodded in satisfaction, and then asked: "Who will do the housework?"

    "Robots do it." After answering the question, Wei Chao took the initiative to ask, "Does Su Lang have any questions?"

    Yes, I almost forgot, there are robots doing hygiene here.

    Su Lang patted his head, and thought about other problems. After thinking for a while, he couldn't think about any more problems for a while.

    He simply let someone go, and raised his hand to gently catch someone's hand.

    "That's all right. Since you are so sincere and obedient, I will... reluctantly agree to you."

    Obedient and obedient?

    Wei Chao was noncommittal to someone's words, smiled, and squeezed his hand tightly, "My honor."

    The two walked out of the office slowly hand in hand, talking about each other while walking talk.

    "Wei Chao... how do you know I'm here?"

    "367 called and told me that you were arrested and brought here."

    "So it was she who told you, you don't know, it was she who told the robot... that I was arrested and entered." "

    I'll go and reinforce the cell where she lives later."

    "Cell?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 404 Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates (End)

    "Well, she's also been locked in, and she's in the back cell now." "

    She's been locked in too, hahaha, she deserves it! I don't think it needs to be reinforced, the cell there is very strong, and every door is closed. You have to verify the chip to open it..."

    Su Lang laughed happily several times.

    As he was talking, he suddenly remembered his purpose, stopped talking, hurriedly pulled Wei Chao and turned back.

    Wei Chao looked at him puzzled, "What are you going back for?"

    "Put money in!"

    ...

    After collecting all the belongings of the robot headquarters, Su Lang finally left the robot headquarters with his man contentedly.

    All the humans in the cell were released. Of course, 367 is not included.

    Later, the robots who had been controlled by the virus were sent to disband all the bases one after another, and successfully restored people's memories.

    Since then, various bases across the country have disappeared into history, and human beings have returned to their homeland.

    Lived a free and happy life.

    After the base was disbanded, Chu Yuansi successfully found his real parents, and the family was reunited.

    Not long after liberation, although the family is not very rich, but the small life is not bad. Then one day, he was wrongly accused of stealing and went to prison.

    Coincidentally, it happened to be locked in the same prison building as 367.

    As for Su Lang...

    After disbanding all the bases, he took the money he looted from the robots... Oh no, it was the money donated by the robots to buy several high-end apartments.

    Together with his family's man, he became a charterer.

    The two registered at the notary office together, and after holding a world-famous wedding, they ran to live together in the world of two people.

    Sometimes in the water, sometimes on the ground, sometimes in the sky.

    From the south to the north, they are everywhere.

    Go crazy together everywhere during the day, and check in at various scenic spots. It was late at night, so we listened to the sound of the waves and the tide, played and laughed, and had a good time.

    The little days were very happy.

    Witnessing the whole process of Su Lang taking control of the robot to dismantle the base and save everyone, the world will regard him as a hero to save the world.

    I wanted to thank him and repay him, but found that the couple's whereabouts were uncertain, and there was no one to be found, so I had to give up.

    The two finally lived together to the age of 99, held hands together on the same day, and died peacefully in bed.

    Before his death, Su Lang deliberately exchanged all the assets under his name for gold and stuffed them into the space of the necklace.

    Originally, Wei Chao wanted to feed him his own blood so that his body organs could regenerate and live forever with him.

    But the plot data of this plane has already been determined, and the plot can only be as long as they are a hundred years old at most.

    Even if they break the sky, they can only live a hundred years, even if they are fed blood to regenerate their organs, it will be useless.

    Ever since, the two did not make any intervention, and lived to be 99 years old together naturally.

    After leaving the plane, Su Lang returned to the system space again.

    【drop! Congratulations to the player for reaching the hidden ending: never leave. 】

    Same as before, with the sound of the system sound, a card popped out again.

    On the top of the card is the 99-year-old him and Wei Chao, lying on the bed hand in hand, both with peaceful faces, and the upper right of the card reads: never leave.

    Hehe, so handsome, his man is always so handsome! The two of them really matched each other.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? Su Lang glanced at the card, couldn't help but smirk a few times, then looked away, and started teleporting to the next plane.

    "Let's go, little biscuit, hurry up and go to the next plane!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 176 12
Original/Male/Modern/High H/Funny/Dirty Shou/Beautiful Shou After staying up for two nights and reading a long and bloody abuse novel, Ruan Wu finall...
1.3K 6 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
651K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...