Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[🔚]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[🔚]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
81-90
91-97[🔚]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[🔚]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

71-80

80 3 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 377 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 71

    Didn't he hear a mouse?

    Are you not curious about where the mouse is at all, and don't want to shoot the dead mouse at all? This is not scientific.

    Little Biscuit refused to accept this prop, it bought it for nothing, tried to struggle, turned up the sound a little more, and played it again.

    "Squeak! Squeak!"

    The sound was too loud. This time, Wei Chao finally noticed the rat noise coming from the cabinet, and turned his head to look at the sound.

    Seeing that Wei Chao was finally able to draw his attention to the drawer, Biscuit let out a long breath.

    Huh, it's too difficult.

    "Where did the mouse come from?" Wei Chao frowned suspiciously when he saw the place where the sound came from.

    The drawers are all locked, so tightly sealed, how can there be any possibility of mice running in.

    This matter is a bit unbelievable...

    After thinking for a while, he took out the key, opened the drawer where the mouse sound came from, and pulled it out.

    As soon as the drawer was opened, it was found that it was empty, only a small little book was placed, and no mice were seen.

    And the sound of the mouse disappeared.

    He casually glanced at the comic book, raised his eyebrows slightly, "Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia?"

    Yes, it's this book, open it quickly! open it!

    Seeing the book lying in the drawer, Biscuit jumped up and down excitedly, wishing to rush up and grab Wei Chao's hand, and help him pick up the book and open it.

    So that I can quickly complete the task and escape this big crisis.

    It's a pity...

    "What a naive title." Seeing the title on the villain's book, Wei Chao suspected that it might be a children's book.

    He remembered that he had never seen this book before, and he didn't know when it was put in the drawer.

    Looking at the title of the book with distaste, Wei Chao picked up the book directly under the excited and expectant eyes of Biscuit.

    Then...

    without even looking at it, he just clasped his palms together, and the super invincible magic book instantly turned into a pile of ashes in his palm.

    With another tilt of the hand, the ash fell to the ground again.

    Little Biscuit's excited expression froze.

    The book was turned...into ashes? ?

    Looking at the ash lying quietly on the ground, the original form could not be seen at all, Little Biscuit felt that the whole system was not good.

    ?_? Without such a thing, it’s fine if you don’t open it, but it was destroyed. How can it complete the task set by the patron!

    After destroying the Super Invincible Encyclopedia of Magic, Wei Chao withdrew his hand and was about to go back. His eyes fell on the broken stool on the ground. After thinking about it, he squatted down again.

    Hold the broken piece of the stool and use the ability to restore it.

    This stool is what the little roommate sits on every day, and he seems to like it quite a bit. If it suddenly disappears, he must be very sad to see it when he wakes up.

    Thinking of that little face that was already full of anger, but also put on a sad and sad look, Wei Chao felt distressed.

    Little Biscuit hugged the dust and wept sadly for a long time.

    Gritting his teeth, he ran to the mall to buy an item recovery card, and slapped it on the Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia that had already turned into ashes.

    As soon as it was slapped, Ash floated up from the ground in an instant.

    Then, slowly merged together. Not long after, the whole book was successfully restored to its original state.

    Wei Chao lowered his head and put the stool on the floor after repairing it. When he looked up, he saw the Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia that had just been successfully restored.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 378: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 72

    This book is automatically restored?

    It's really miraculous, it can be automatically restored after being damaged, but I don't know... How many times can it be automatically restored?

    Seeing the super invincible magic encyclopedia floating in midair, Wei Chao was a little surprised.

    Then, he raised his hand and grabbed the book in his hands...

    Crushed into ashes again.

    After destroying the book, Wei Chao sat down on the stool, waiting for the book to automatically recover again.

    Cookie: ?('?д?')?!

    It just spends points to restore the book! ! Ahhh! Biscuit cried to death.

    It was restored by the props it spent hundreds of thousands of points to buy, and it was pinched like this, and it was gone again!

    But if it hurts, it hurts, if it hurts, it must be done, otherwise it will not only lose all its belongings, but also owe a huge debt.

    "Crack!"

    After the pain was over, Little Biscuit gritted her teeth again, bought a recovery card cruelly, and slapped it on Ashes.

    The ashes instantly turned back into a book.

    Worried that Wei Chao would crush the book to ashes again, the biscuit immediately rushed towards the book as soon as it was restored, trying to move the book away so that Wei Chao couldn't get it.

    But Wei Chao was one step faster than it, and grabbed the book again.

    Then, it was crushed into ashes again.

    The Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia instantly turned into a handful of invisible ash, and fell to the ground again.

    ????? (>д<;)????? Wow——

    seeing the ash, the little biscuit broke down and cried on the spot.

    If the system also has tears and snot, it must be crying so much that its face is covered with tears and snot, it is extremely miserable.

    After a long time, crying enough, Biscuit stretched out her paw tremblingly to the mall to buy a new recovery card.

    The book was restored quickly.

    He immediately grabbed the book and took it away.

    Wei Chao didn't know how sad a certain cheating system was crying just now, but felt that the recovery speed of this book was much slower than last time.

    It seems to be conscious like a human being, and has learned to escape.

    Then, he grabbed the book back without mercy, and crushed it to ashes.

    Little Biscuit couldn't cry anymore, and skillfully gritted her teeth and bought a recovery card...

    a few minutes later.

    Biscuit has successfully consumed more than a dozen recovery cards. Just after using the last recovery card, the book was crushed into ashes right before its eyes.

    Biscuit: ...

    Biscuit feels that if it continues like this, it will lose all of its wealth to Wei Chao tonight.

    Looking at the price of the restoration technique in the mall, and the balance of its account, it simply became cruel and bought the restoration technique at a huge sum of hundreds of millions of points.

    Restoration is a bit expensive, but if it continues to be destroyed like this, the price of buying a restoration card will exceed the price of restoration. It is better to buy the restoration directly

    . No matter how many times you are afraid.

    Thinking of this, Biscuit felt extremely comfortable.

    Then it learned the newly bought restoration technique, restored the pile of ashes that had been restored countless times, and was crushed countless times, and restored it again.

    After recovering, it squatted on the ground, ready to restore the ashes again at any time.

    A smug smile appeared on Biscuit's face.

    -( ̄ ̄-)-Hahaha, now it has the restoration technique in hand, no matter how crushed it is, it will be restored in seconds.

    But the goose...

    waited for a long time, but the little biscuit couldn't wait for the ashes to fall.

    It raised its head suspiciously.

    Looking at it, he found that Wei Chao was holding the book in his hand and was slowly flipping through it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 379

    Biscuit: pawn_(:P)∠)_;

    after pinching many times in a row, but failed to completely destroy the book, Wei Chao became curious, stopped pinching, and planned to open the book to have a look .

    Look at this book that can constantly restore itself, what is written in it, and what is so magical about it.

    I opened it for a few glances, but found that the content written in it was very nonsense, and it was obvious that it was made up by a few blind people to trick children to play.

    Wei Chao rubbed his brows, feeling that he was being fooled.

    I actually opened this childish book, thinking that there would be some interesting content in it.

    He closed the book and was about to throw it into the trash can beside him.

    Suddenly...

    His eyes caught a corner of a folded page in a certain place in the book, which was painted with a striking red with a water pen.

    Someone has read this book, and even marked it here...

    Wei Chao stopped the action of throwing the book into the trash can again, raised it in front of him again, and opened the specially marked page.

    ╭( ?_?) ╮It's dangerous, but fortunately it reacted in time this time, and quickly marked the book when Wei Chao didn't pay attention.

    Otherwise, the book will be thrown into the trash can.

    On the side, the little biscuit who was able to put away the red fountain pen heaved a sigh of relief and sat down on the ground.

    It's so easy, woo hoo.

    Wei Chao quickly read the content of the marked page, especially the content circled above.

    After reading the information, combined with what the little roommate said in the hospital a few days ago, he instantly understood the reason why the little roommate was weirdly confronting the promiscuous relationship.

    It turned out that he thought he had cast a spell on him to shield people.

    He wanted to dispel the "shielding magic" that he had given him by making up and making up in this book, so that he could meet his old friend again.

    With her... to continue the relationship.

    Realizing this, Wei Chao felt an instant bitterness in his mouth.

    The jealousy in my heart couldn't help soaring, wishing I could rush out of the dormitory immediately to kill someone's old friend.

    In this way, he can only like himself alone.

    It can be imagined that my little roommate cares so much about this old friend, if I kill his old friend, I will definitely be hated by him.

    He dismissed the idea again.

    Wei Chao stood up, threw the book in his hand into the trash can, and got up to go back.

    However, he heard the little roommate, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, sounding a few vague dreams in his mouth.

    "Shen Yuchao... you big idiot... big idiot#?^#..."

    (?_?;)

    Hearing the dream language from the person on the bed, Wei Chao stopped and trembled.

    If he remembers correctly, the name Shen Yuchao seems to be the name of his previous life. In other words, the person the little roommate is scolding now is him in the previous life.

    Wei Chao stopped where he was, and raised his ears, wanting to continue listening to what the little roommate had to say in his sleep.

    But after saying those two big idiots, the voice gradually became quieter and became more indistinct.

    Wei Chao subconsciously turned on the enhancement of the five senses to amplify the voice. His eyes fell on the face of the little roommate, and his heart moved again, and he gave up turning on the enhancement of insensibility.

    He went directly to the bed and squatted down, next to the little roommate at close range, and leaned over to listen to the sleepy words that came out of his mouth.

    As soon as I leaned my head over, the dream talk became clear instantly, and the voice was amplified several times.

    "Shen Yuchao, you son of a bitch, I like you so... so much. You like me, but less than 90%, I'll fuck you. I wish you well in the future, and I won't do it in the future..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 380 The Heartthrob of the Base VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 74

    Don't lift...

    how much I hate myself in my previous life, that I can even say such words when I'm talking in my sleep, so I hope he really won't lift it?

    Hearing Su Lang's dream, Wei Chao couldn't laugh or cry.

    He felt that it was necessary to give someone a good experience another day, so that he would know if he really wanted to not lift himself.

    There is also less than 90% liking for him. Wei Chao doesn't know how the little roommate calculated this statistic, but he remembers that in his previous life, he liked the little roommate a lot.

    At least, after his death, definitely full.

    Otherwise, I wouldn't go completely crazy and go down to accompany him later.

    After listening to the sleep talk, Wei Chao raised his hand to tuck the quilt for the little roommate, and was about to get up to leave when the sleep talk continued to ring in his ears.

    "Su Yue'er..."

    The old friend's name was mentioned in the dream talk.

    His hands froze on the quilt, his heart suddenly lifted, and he was a little afraid to listen to the sleep talk that the little roommate was about to say next.

    I'm afraid that the sleep talk that comes out of his mouth is all dream talk about missing that old friend, or expressing love for her.

    But the ears couldn't help but pricked up, nervously listening to someone's dream talk.

    After saying the three words Su Yue'er, the person on the bed hiccupped suddenly as if drunk, "Hic—"

    After the hiccup, the expression on his face suddenly became angry, as if someone had Steal money in general.

    "Su Yue'er... you shameless and... nymphomaniac woman, you actually... you can't move your legs when you see a handsome guy. It made me... make me follow behind you... to wipe your butt."

    Sure enough, he still missed that old friend.

    Even if she sees one and loves the other, he still can't let her go, otherwise he wouldn't be full of resentment towards her in his dreams.

    Hearing the dream words from Su Lang's mouth, Wei Chao's heart sank.

    It sank, sank, sank to the bottom of the sea.

    He let go of the quilt, withdrew his hand, and stood up from the bed unsteadily.

    He just stood up, but he heard someone sleeping on the bed pause for a few seconds, and then suddenly increased his voice.

    "(o`з'?) Go out...don't call you my sister when you go out, it's embarrassing! This young master doesn't have a sister who is so...such a nympho like you." What, dear

    ... sister? !

    Wei Chao was about to leave, when he heard these two words, he stopped in disbelief.

    In an instant, all the details of each life that he had neglected before flooded into his mind one after another.

    That's right, they all have the surname Su, no matter what life they are in.

    The relationship and interaction between them is indeed more like a relative than a lover. And that life...

    The more he thought about it, the more Wei Chao confirmed that this was the truth.

    It turned out that Su Yue'er was just the little roommate's sister, not his old friend. It turned out that for so many lifetimes, the only person he had liked was himself from the beginning to the end.

    Thinking of this, ecstasy filled the bottom of his eyes, and his chest was also full of joy.

    It was almost overflowing.

    He squatted down by the bed again, looking at the little roommate lying on the bed, the corners of his lips raised slightly unconsciously.

    On the bed, after talking several sleep words in a row, someone clicked his lips and went on to dream again.

    I slept soundly.

    Wei Chao's eyes fell on his slightly closed eyelids with a little natural pale pink color, and he leaned over.

    Gently fell a kiss.

    Falling like a feather.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

本站內容僅供免費學習交流,不得用於任何商業用途

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 381 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 75

    Su Lang was still asleep, dreaming that he had successfully captured Su Yue'er back and continued to be his rich and young man.

    At the moment, he is lying on his super luxurious sofa, playing with a super cute puppy.

    He didn't know that someone had kissed him while he was sleeping.

    Feeling the warmth from his eyes, he thought it was the dog in his arms that jumped up and kissed him. He happily picked up the dog and kissed him back.

    "(?? 3(???c) Bo'er...Little Chaochao, Papa loves you too!"

    After the kiss, he collapsed back on the sofa to watch TV, not wanting to move.

    After the kiss was over, Wei Chao moved his lips After being separated, he was suddenly hugged by someone who was sleeping and yelled. He

    was stunned for a moment.

    When he came back to his senses, he didn't wait for his heart to become more ecstatic, and immediately heard someone's words again.

    Xiao Chaochao, Baba?

    Wei Chao: U ̄- ̄U;

    for some reason, Wei Chao somehow feels that this little roommate’s words are a bit like calling some kittens and puppies, but he has no evidence, so let’s just take it as right My pet name is ready.

    All in all, all in all, no matter what, the little roommate just hugged him and kissed him back in his sleep.

    Wei Chao was in a happy mood, and the corners of his mouth rose wildly, and he could hardly restrain himself from flying. He went to the sky.

    He stood up lightly from his roommate’s bed.

    As soon as he stood up, he saw the stool he had just repaired, and remembered all the strange things that happened tonight and the things 367 found. His heart felt joyful again. It turned into worry.

    That organization has always done whatever it takes to achieve its goals.

    In order to occupy the world and become a hegemon, it will do anything.

    This can be seen from the inhuman things that they have arrested many children frantically and carried out transformation experiments since they were young. This is also the reason why he is obviously capable but unwilling to take action.

    If such inhuman people and organizations rule the world, it will only change hell to a new model.

    At that time, for the sake of profit, more children will "disappear" for no reason.

    Even though several layers of protective shields have been put on the little roommate, Wei Chao is still a little worried.

    He raised his hand, and added several thick layers of protection to the person on the bed. After thinking about it, he raised his hand again to remove the shield from Su Yue'er.

    Without the shield, the little roommate should go to Su Yue'er, and 367 should be confused after seeing it.

    Anyway, now that I know that she is the sister of the little roommate, there is no possibility for them, and Wei Chao is not afraid that the little roommate will elope with her.

    After removing the shield, he slowly raised his legs and returned to his bed, lay down and fell asleep.

    As if blessed by that sweet kiss, this time he fell into a deep sleep not long after lying down.

    Looking at the two people who were separated by a curtain, sleeping very soundly with each other, Biscuit wiped her eyes and squinted, weeping with joy.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ( ?Д') It was really not easy.

    ——

    A1 class multimedia training room.

    In the third row by the window, a girl wearing the red uniform skirt of class A1 was crossing her legs and resting her head lazily on the shoulder of the boy beside her.

    With a gentle smile on his face, the boy raised one hand and gathered it by the side of her head, tightly blocking all the sunlight coming in from the window.

    Don't let them tan on the girls on the shoulders.

    The other hand is holding a cup of milk tea, which is being fed to the girl.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 382: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 76

    The girl had a pointed chin, was pretty, and had a smirk on her face.

    While leaning on the boy's shoulder and drinking milk tea, while playing with the boy's hand that shielded her from the light, she was obviously in a good mood.

    As soon as Su Lang stepped into the multimedia training room, he saw such a picture.

    Some couldn't believe their eyes.

    Wucao, isn't that Su Yue'er, he can actually see Su Yue'er? ?

    Su Lang blinked immediately, and found that the picture in front of him was indeed real, and he was right, so happy that he almost danced on the spot.

    ——Hahaha

    , that's great, his shielding has finally been lifted, it really pays off! !

    Although he didn't know how the shielding was lifted, Su Lang was still very happy.

    Unblocking means that he can see Su Yue'er and bring her back to the real world.

    Laughing a few times in his heart, Su Langdang quickly rushed towards Su Yue'er.

    Su Yue'er only received the mission results reported by Biscuit when she woke up in the morning. She felt that the goal would be accomplished soon, and she was in a very good mood at the moment.

    He was squeezing Lin Wenjin's hand with great interest, deliberately teasing him.

    Xu Shi was teased a lot, and Lin Wenjin got used to it, she wasn't as shy as she was at the beginning, and her expression remained the same.

    But Su Yue'er didn't want to see his calm appearance, and wanted to break his calm expression and show a different expression.

    Lifting his eyes slightly, he caught sight of Su Lang rushing towards here from the door.

    The brat came early today?

    After taking a glance, Su Yue'er looked away, ignored Su Lang again, and continued to tease Lin Wenjin beside her. Anyway, he was blocked by the jealous king of his family, and he couldn't see her.

    "Ajin, these hands of yours are so beautiful, round and round, they are so cute, just like yours."

    Su Yueer raised her hand to caress Lin Wenjin, which was slightly reddish-orange under the sunlight. His round fingertips, his brows crooked and his eyes rippling when he smiled.

    Smiling, she lightly grabbed his middle finger again, her words were meaningful.

    "Ah, your middle finger is so long, it's much longer than the hands of other people I've seen. I heard that a man with a long middle finger..." "So what?" Lin Wenjin said

    innocently

    . Su Yue'er didn't know anything about what she said, she didn't know what she wanted to say, and asked a question curiously.

    Su Yue'er raised her head from Lin Wenjin's shoulder, and moved closer to him, "There are all..."

    Before she could say the content after the word "du", a familiar voice interrupted her?

    "They are all foolish men who are easy to deceive. They are innocent and introverted, and they will be hooked if they are teased casually. Don't be fooled by her. She is a very flirtatious woman. She just likes to deceive innocent and introverted little girls like you." Boy."

    Then, she was ripped off from Lin Wenjin's body.

    Su Yue'er looked up and saw who was the person who caught her, she was shocked.

    (???) Misty Grass, that brat Su Lang successfully unblocked? !

    No way, no way, Wei Chao, that big jealous king, actually lifted the blocking order of this brat!

    Unexpectedly, he actually unblocked it... Seeing Su Yueer's shocked face, Su Lang felt very proud.

    Lin Wenjin was curiously waiting for Su Yueer's next words, when she heard Su Lang's words, she was stunned for a while.

    Come to yourself.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 383 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommate 77

    Su Yue'er was pulled aside by Su Lang, like a prisoner about to be taken away.

    He didn't even think about it, so he stepped forward and stood in front of Su Yueer, "Student Su Lang, please be careful with your words, don't just talk nonsense and slander people with empty words." Lin Wenjin didn't believe what Su Lang said just

    now those words.

    In his heart, elder sister Yue'er is the best woman in the world, unmatched by anyone.

    She is beautiful, kind, and enthusiastic. She is the goddess in his heart, and she is not that kind of woman.

    "You don't know Elder Sister Yue'er at all. She is really a good person. She is kind-hearted and caring. She often helps others. She is definitely not the kind of woman you said." Kind-hearted...and very caring

    , She often helps others, are you sure she's talking about her? ?

    Hearing Lin Wenjin's words, Su Yue'er wiped off her sweat, she didn't expect Lin Wenjin to think of herself in this way.

    He was afraid that he misjudged the person, or misunderstood something, and the misunderstanding was quite big. She often helped people or something, which she had never done at all.

    Her hobbies are only flirting with and teasing handsome guys. She doesn't have the time and leisure time to go out and do good things and help others.

    But thinking of the purpose of this kid Su Lang coming to find her, Su Yue'er followed him.

    "That's right, classmate Su Lang, stop talking nonsense. You can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk indiscriminately!"

    After echoing a few words, Su Yue'er seemed to be sad and wiped away two hard-pressed tears, her voice aggrieved.

    "I have never lied to any pure and introverted little boy. I have never been in love with any boy before I came to the base." "I was

    brought into the base because I was single and had no boyfriend. You can find out if it is true by checking. After entering the base, I have only been close to a boy, Ajin."

    "There is no such thing as deceiving a man's feelings. I don't know why you slander me for nothing. Is it so fun to slander a girl at will and ruin her reputation?" Lin Wenjin straightened her back after the

    words He straightened up a little, and there was a bit of rare anger on his face.

    "Student Su Lang, please apologize to Sister Yue'er immediately, and stop such behaviors of slandering her. Otherwise, I will report your behavior to the disciplinary department." The little sheep has become domineering and will protect

    her Oh, oh, oh, so handsome—

    Su Yueer was so fascinated by Lin Wenjin's act of protecting her, she deliberately reached out and grabbed the corner of his clothes, pretending to be scared.

    Shivering hid behind him.

    ←_← Tsk, the acting is as real as it is.

    She was obviously as strong as a cow, and it was no problem to knock down three grown men with one punch, but she acted like a soft woman with no strength to restrain a chicken.

    Seeing his elder sister's very contrived acting skills, Su Lang rolled his eyes at her in disdain, and then unceremoniously began to expose and smear.

    "Slander, slander with a hammer. Believe what she says, you are really easy to deceive." "

    A fool like you, she has already deceived countless times, and she still uses the same trick every time." There is no change." There is no

    need to check to know, since I haven't seen Su Yue'er for so long, and she has been around this man all the time, she must have a lot of obsession with him.

    If you want to eliminate the obsession value, you have to dismantle them.

    After a pause, Su Lang continued to smear Su Yueer with all his strength, trying to smear Su Yueer to the point that he couldn't continue to hook up with any handsome guys.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 384 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommate 78

    "She must often tell you, why do you have beautiful eyes and hands, the prettiest ones she has ever seen? What else is it, I am so happy to stay with you. Or, to drive various cars with you, It makes you blush."

    "No matter what you do every time, your hand will always accidentally touch you in the end." "

    Then it will move around unintentionally, making you bump into the deer , wanted to confess, but was unable to confess for various reasons.”

    “Or fooled around vaguely, just disagreed, but continued to flirt with you, am I right?” “Do you know

    why I know, because She also used these routines on a friend of mine. In the end, my friend was cheated and dumped by her, and he couldn't stand the pain and committed suicide."

    Su Lang made friends out of nothing, talking nonsense.

    Fog grass, shameless! Su Yue'er was so annoyed by Su Lang's last nonsense that she wanted to hit someone.

    When had she hooked up with one of his friends and dumped him, causing him to commit suicide? Every time she gets together and leaves, she breaks up peacefully.

    After listening to Su Lang's words, Lin Wenjin's heart sank a lot in an instant.

    In those situations just now, he was completely hit by every one, without exception.

    But even so, he still didn't want to! I don't want to believe that Su Yue'er will really be what Su Lang said.

    "So what, this doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't prove that she is that kind of person."

    It's all like this, can't prove it? Isn't these behaviors obvious? How about a proper scumbag?

    This guy is probably not Su Yueer's diehard fan, so she has a thick beauty filter.

    Su Lang didn't expect the words to be like this. Lin Wenjin actually trusted Su Yue'er so much. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he went on

    ; Since then, has she ever said that she loves you, or admitted that she likes you?"

    Lin Wenjin's face turned pale, but she didn't answer.

    Su Yue'er has never said that she loves herself, nor has she admitted that she loves herself. She just does what all male and female friends can do with her.

    Then, in his own opinion, they were already dating.

    (??ω?)? Seeing Lin Wenjin's face, Su Lang knew that he was right again.

    He knew that with Su Yue'er's virtue, she would never say anything like I love you.

    Not to mention who you love.

    He struck while the iron was hot and continued to add fire, "I guess I must have never said that, she treats all men like this. She doesn't take the initiative to accept or refuse, and keeps hanging on you and flirting with you." "Obviously a

    couple I have already done everything that should be done with you, and everyone around you thinks you are a couple, but they just don’t give you a name.” “Ask just don’t think too much, ask just kiss you directly

    , Am I right? Accept the reality and leave her quickly, she is just lying to you and trying to play with your feelings."

    After finishing a long series of words, Su Lang proudly raised his chin at Su Yueer.

    ?ω?`) Little sample, he doesn't believe that she can continue dating handsome guys this time, and he insists on letting her completely die.

    Sure enough, not long after these words were finished, Lin Wenjin's face changed completely.

    Then he turned around slowly, looked down at Su Yue'er, "Sister Yue'er, are what he said... all true?"

    Lin Wenjin said all the words with some difficulty.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 385: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 79

    In a pair of clean eyes, he was looking at her fixedly at this moment, full of expectations.

    Looking forward to it, she denied it.

    Su Yue'er's heart skipped a beat when she met Lin Wenjin's gaze, and she panicked for some reason.

    Reason told her that of course she had to deny it in order to continue playing friendly with the handsome boy.

    But when she opened her mouth and denied it, she couldn't say it when she reached her mouth, "I..."

    Because she had never expressed her love clearly, and the reason was very simple, this is just a game.

    Lin Wenjin, including other people she has met, are all just a bunch of virtual data, although she likes the handsome guys made up of these data.

    But the data is just a bunch of data after all, it is not a person, nor does it have its own thoughts and feelings, all actions are carried out according to the program settings of the game.

    Just ask, which normal person would fall in love with a string of data?

    Data and human beings are not in the same dimension, how can they be together, Su Yueer has always been very clear about this.

    Not expressing love to him, just because she is not a person who likes to express love casually.

    Regarding this aspect, Su Yue'er has always been more serious, thinking that she must be responsible if she speaks, and she must be sincerely fond of it. It's just playing a game, so it's impossible for her to confess to npc everywhere.

    But there is no way to tell Lin Wenjin about these things, and there is no need to tell him.

    She opened her mouth for a long time but was unable to speak, Su Yue'er felt that she might be seriously ill, or her head was caught by the door.

    By the way, it was just playing an otome game, but I felt guilty because of a question from an npc.

    But looking at those eyes full of expectations, he couldn't say anything that would disappoint him.

    Damn, you damn brat, you know how to trick her and make trouble for her! Su Yue'er glared at her brother.

    Su Lang made a face at her angrily, "(∩???∩) slightly—"

    Seeing Su Yueer's reaction and silent attitude, Lin Wenjin understood her answer immediately .

    She just wants to play with herself, just like everyone else.

    Don't like him.

    It was all just his wishful thinking.

    "Excuse me, I'm not good enough for you, I wish you... happiness." His eyes dimmed, and he finally took another look at Su Yue'er.

    Then he put the milk tea on the table, turned around and left the training room without looking back.

    Su Yue'er was stung by this gaze, she paused for a while, then she subconsciously ran after her.

    Su Lang didn't stop her either.

    After such an operation, if I believe that simple npc, I will never believe her nonsense again, and I will never have any possibility with her again.

    ヾ(@゜? � b @ )ノ Humph, let her often cheat herself!

    Seeing the back of Su Yue'er leaving in a hurry, Su Lang felt very relieved, humming a little song while walking to his place.

    This is the real situation between Su Lang, Su Yueer, and Lin Wenjin this morning.

    However...

    in the eyes of other melon eaters who don't know the truth, they changed again.

    Su Lang = the angry real boyfriend who found out he was cheated on,

    Lin Wenjin = the naive and pure mistress who was cheated.

    Su Lang dragged Su Yue'er off Lin Wenjin's body, trying to destroy her image = catch the rape on the spot; the

    people didn't care, nor did they care about the truth.

    All they want to hear are all kinds of gimmicks and bizarre stories.

    So...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 386 The Heartthrob of the Base VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 80

    But in the morning, there was such a bloody rumor circulating everywhere in the base:

    Su Yueer, the new popular goddess in class A1, looked lively and enthusiastic, but she was actually a scumbag who was on two boats, hooking up everywhere. Three for four.

    While dating Su Lang, the most popular male god in the base, he was also dating Lin Wenjin, who was in the same class, without being satisfied.

    Hug left and right every day, so happy.

    Unfortunately, God has eyes.

    The good times didn't last long, and not long after she became chic, her genuine boyfriend Su Lang spotted her and another boyfriend, Lin Wenjin, on the spot.

    Su Yue'er was not afraid at all, and shamelessly pretended to be stupid, expressing that she didn't know her real boyfriend. But the real boyfriend Su Lang exposed the lie.

    In order to make his flamboyant girlfriend change her mind and stop being with Lin Wenjin, Su Lang even forced her to die.

    And threatened that if she continued to communicate with Lin Wenjin, she would commit suicide and show her.

    Su Yue'er was not moved at all, and still wanted to keep in touch with Lin Wenjin. Lin Wenjin was shocked by his girlfriend's flirtatiousness and fickleness.

    Disappointed with her, he took the initiative to break up with her and dumped her.

    After successfully driving away his love rival, the genuine boyfriend was happily humming a ditty in the training room on the spot.

    As soon as this rumor came out, many of Su Lang's admirers became angry.

    The male god Su Lang they couldn't ask for, such a handsome, outstanding and good man, was so humble for such a flirtatious woman.

    It's just not worth it.

    With such an excellent male god, I'm still not satisfied, I don't know how to cherish it, and I go out to hook up with other men.

    It's too much!

    Ever since, Su Yue'er became the female public enemy of the entire base in one fell swoop.

    367 also heard this rumor, not long after she turned back into a human head, she is looking for 366 again, planning to find a way to get him back to the organization.

    But it was found that 366 people had disappeared again, and no one was found after searching the entire base.

    Then I heard this rumor about Su Lang from the side of the road.

    As soon as she finished listening, she remembered that this male human had appeared in Ward 366 before, and he seemed to have a good relationship with 366.

    Su Lang is a good friend of 366.

    And 366's male human friend likes that female human named Su Yueer so much...

    Thinking of this, 367's mind raced. There are some plans.

    "Thank you." Asked the address of Su Lang from a passerby, 367 thanked him and walked slowly in a certain direction.

    ——

    "Mine, eat my bento!"

    "Eat mine, student Su, eat my bento!"

    "Eat mine, my bento has salmon and a lot of seafood in it, it's definitely better than what they make The ones are more delicious!"

    "Eat mine, mine... mine are prettier than hers, and they're all carefully arranged, so you'll definitely have more appetite looking at them!" After noon, the training

    session ended, A group of people immediately rushed to Su Lang's seat and surrounded him.

    They handed out lunch boxes to him one after another, and they were extremely enthusiastic.

    Monk Su Lang Erzhang couldn't figure out why this group of people suddenly became so enthusiastic again. He remembered telling them before that he already had someone he liked.

    Then they never came to surround him again.

    Moreover, for some reason, he felt that these people looked at him with a little... sympathy.

    ( ̄ー ̄? Nothing happened to him, and he didn’t lack any arms or legs. Why do you sympathize with him?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 6 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
646K 29.7K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
2K 102 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Gu FUCKING Yan..!" Lin Mu yelled in a vary loud voice which was very disple...