Accidental Marriage

By hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... More

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 22

48.7K 2K 119
By hayaat_17

Thodi himmat rakh,apni baat rakh,
Koi na sune to uchi apni awaz rakh,
Ye khudgarzo ki duniya h,
Sabko apni padi hai,
Tera koi nahi rahegaa,
Tu khud apna khyal rakh .

••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

I looked at all three of my siblings who were staring at me with amazement.

I ignored this look of all three which they are giving me and started going inside and all three of them started following me.

We went near the dining table and i saw her sitting on the chair of the dining table beside my maa.

She didn't look up but i know she's watching my actions ,i deliberately took the chair in front of her and sat there.

I don't know why I kept looking at her all the time while having my breakfast I noticed her every actions , whenever her hands move sound was coming from her bangles ,how her body become stiff feeling my gaze, how is she pulling her hair strands out of her face over and over again and then tugging them behind her ear nervously.

I diverted my eyes from her and noticed what i was doing, if anyone in the family would have seen me looking at her like this ,what do they think?, i'm going crazy , i thought and quickly i finished my breakfast.

i need to go asap ,I feel like i am not well i am behaving like different person, i should consult a doctor but first i need to find out all information about her , i thought.

I am going my office, i said and about to stand when maa voices stopped me .

Kahyi nahi jaa rahe h aap, today you will stayed at home and spend time with you're family, maa ordered me in her strict voice.

Maa its very important to go office, i will definitely try to come early please understand , i said and try to make her understand it's really important for me .

because i had two very important things to do today, the second is that today I'm going to sign the contract for our new hotel and the first is that i want to know everything about her, where did she come from, about her family members, i want to know all the information about her and and why has she come here and with what intention .

When it's not important for to go office tell me ,maa asked me in little anger.

Maa please don't scold me infront of her please ,what she will think about me, i thought in my mind and looked at her who has been watching me since maa scolding me .

Did Abeer Singh Rathore feeling ashamed to be scolded in front of his wife, my subconscious mind asked me.

She is a stranger that' why nothing else, i said to my stupid subconscious mind who has started talking more since these two days.

Badi maa let bhai go ,he must be missing his wife and his second home you na how much he love his wife ,adi said.

I don't have wife and stop calling my laptop my wife ,i said gritting my teeth and for second i looked at her who seems to be lost in thought.

Sahi keh raha h adi,24 hour's you stick to that laptop, maa said .

Maa aap bhi ,acha leave all this I have to go now please understand, i said and used the please word and maa knows this that i don't say please word easily and i know she'll definitely agree now and i made innocent face then come towards her.

Stop making this puppy eye's and come home early, maa said and i kissed her forehead unknowingly my eyes went towards her for second who already looking at me and seeing me looking at her she lowered her eyes and i diverted my attention to my family,i said to good bye to everyone and left for my office.

Author

At office -

Driver parked the car in front of Abeer's office building where The Soul' was written in broad letters and under it Rathor's was written on the top floor of the building.

Except Abeer Personal Assistant no one knew that Abeer is coming to office today and seeing Abeer's car, everyone stood up and started looking at Abeer's car.

Abeer's personal assistant Vikrant little run towards Abeer's car and opens the door for him.

And here The Abeer Singh Rathore comes out of his car with his aura and his attitude then closes the button of his blazer.

Good morning sir, vikrant said and looking at his boss after my months.

Good morning, Abeer said and started going inside the office without looking at anyone .

The entire office employees male or female everyone started looking at Abeer after five months who has become even more smart and handsome and they started greeting him.

Abeer ignores everyone and goes inside his private elevator which is used only for Abhi,Ruhan and his family members.

Abeer pov-

I opened my office door and went inside and sat in my chair.

After some time Vikrant comes to my office with my coffee and for the time schedule of today's meeting ,Vikrant leaves my office after confirming everything and reporting what happened in 5 months.

I started looking at the work of 5 months and did not know when the lunch time came having my lunch again i went back to work.

After some time Vikrant comes to office to inform that it is time for the meeting for the new hotel project.

The meeting went on for a long time it's evening now and this meeting made me very tired but now contract was signed and i went to my office and saw my best friend are waiting for me there.

I saw both of them playing with my things as usual while sitting on chairs in front of my desk and i sat down on my chair.

Abeer Bhai kaisa h tuu , ruhan asked and i was about to reply when abhi cut my word.

Kaisa hoga humesha ki tarah kadwa hoga aur kya, abhi said and they both started laughing while kicking there legs in air and i shoot him a glare.

Leave all this first tell me how did it take so long to come back ,Ruhan said and again my words are was cut by abhi.

Kahyi bhabhi to nahi mil gayi waha?, Abhi asked raising his one eyebrow mischievously.

Shut up abhi ,think about my life later first you two introduce me to your girlfriends ,i know you both have girlfriends, i asked and saw that both of their faces lost color after hearing this and i smriked looking at there faces.

Ruhaan you have girlfriend you didn't tell us ,abhi asked.

First of all, tell me do you have a girlfriend?, Ruhan asked him back.

Now it's interesting they always tease me now it's my turn , i thought and smriked .

And then both of their attention comes towards me and they both look at me in shock.

how do you know , they asked in sync and i put one finger on my cheek and pretend to think.

Beacause i am the great Abeer Singh Rathore, i said and started laughing looking at there faces as they look as they both are very scared.

Abeer please tell me how do you know and do you know my girlfriend name? , again they asked in sync .

No i just know that both of you have girlfriends and you two have kept this secret from me , i said and saw they took sigh of relief.

What happened to them why they're behaving like that ,i thought .

Author -

Tujhe sach mein nahi pata ? ,Abhi asked and abeer looked him in confusion.

What i don't know? , Abeer asked.

My girlfriend name ?, ruhan asked and praying all God that Abeer really doesn't know her name.

Abeer mujhe pehle bata tujhe meri wali, I mean you doesn't know my girlfriend? , Abhi asked feeling sacred that might he know about her girlfriend.

Why are you both behaving like this, Abeer asked seeing them behaving different.

Nothing happened to me, it's Abhi who is behaving strangely not me, Ruhan said and faked laughed.

No , it's you who behaving differently , abhi said.

Now you two stop and tell me the name of your girlfriends, Abeer asked and looked at both them .

Ruhaan, you tell the name of your girlfriend, finally you have found someone , Abhi asked and tried to divert to this matter.

First tell the name of your girlfriend, Ruhan asked him back.

Uhmm It's a secret .....my girlfriend made me promise that to not reveal her identity infront of anyone, abhi said nervously touching back of his neck.

Same my girlfriend said the same hehehee , ruhan said with little fake laugh.

then when are you both getting married with you're girlfriends ?, abeer asked.

Meri shadi tab to hogyi jab tu shadi karega ,abhi whispered to himself.

Meri shadi possible hi nahi teri shadi se pehle , at a same time ruhan whispered to himself .

what are you two whispering, tell me, Abeer asked.

Nothing, again'they said in sync.

why are you speaking the same word at same time , Abeer asked getting irritated by them.

Acha, leave all this tell me have you met Chandni?, Abhi said and thought to divert this topic and successfully Abeer's attention divert towards the matter he had forgotten.

And Abeer remembers everything that happened last night and today morning also her eyes which affected him the most.

Abeer pov-

What the hell how could i forget, i need to know all the information about her, i thought and my thought broke by abhi voice.

What happened, where you're lost , abhi asked.

Please Abeer don't say that you threaten that poor girl , ruhan asked.

I didn't but i will definitely do it , i thought and looked at them they both also know about her.

you both knew that Re.... i mean that girl live in my house, i asked correcting my word i was about to call her red and saw they nodded.

have you both met her?, I asked and again they nodded.

Yes , Abeer she is very nice girl don't make her victim of you're anger , ruhan said.

And beautiful too, abhi said and listening this immediately i looked at him .

So she also trapped my best friends like my family.

Uhm Is she your girlfriend abhi ? ,I asked him without looking at him feeling strange .

I don't know why I feel strange even thinking about it, maybe because she's my accidental wi......... So it would be weird if she is my best' friend's girlfriend .

Noo ,she's like my sister ,Abhi shouted and that make me came out of my thoughts.

Ooooo, i just said and realxed that my friend is safe from girl'like her.

Is it so Abeer or there's something else, my subconscious mind asked me and i ingnored that voice.

Leave it all, let's have dinner together anyway, we haven't spent time together since many months , soo let go our favourite place, Ruhan said and abhi nodded.

Nahi Bhai Aaj ye possible nahi ,mom has ordered me to come home early ,i said.

Don't worry about that we have brought permission from aunty, we are coming from your house only , soo let's goo, abhi said.

why did you both go my home? I asked them saw again there faces lost colour.

went to see you , teri itni yaad joo aa rahi thi humhe, abhi said and laughed.

Acha, leave all this and let's go i am very hungry , Ruhan said i nodded and went with them .

After having dinner with them and spending time i went home and saw almost all the lights are off the villa.

I looked at the time in my watch and found that it was 12 o'clock and family members must have slept by now .

I was on my way to my room and standing on the stairs when i saw her coming out of the room next to my wing and going second floor kitchen .

This is the right opportunity to talk to her and find out with what intention did she come here.

i went towards the room from where she came out and i opened the door and went inside.

I looked at the room carefully, everything was in its place i went to the bed and put my blazer on the bed lazily and sat there, started using my phone.

I heard the door open but didn't looked at her until i heard her voice.

Aa_p ya_han ,she said while shuttering and i put the phone on the bed and then i looked at her .

Beautiful , the word came out of mouth without me knowing in whisper.

She was wearing sleeveless white kurti with white palazzo and white dupatta around her neck ,her long black hair was open she was not wearing any jewelery like morning only her red bangles in her hands.

She saw me looking at her and immediately she lowered her eyes and clutched the bottle tightly she had in her hand and because of that sound of her bangles echoed in room and i came out of thoughts .

Close the door, i said that's what came to my mind at that time.

Jiii?, She asked in confusion , i was confused myself why did i ask her to close the door .

Maybe because i wanted my family not to know anything or see me here in her room at this time.

I said close the door , i said in anger beacause now'i am angry with my own behavior .

Because of my loud my voice she flinched and take a step back.

Are you deaf or don't understand what I am saying , i said and stood and started walking towards her.

She was frozen in her place, and clutched the bottle in her chest in fear without looking at me, i went towards her and stood in front of her and saw she closed her eyes tightly and for a while i just stared at her .

After few second i passed by her and locked the door she turned to me when she heard the voice of locking the door.

I put both my hands in my pant pockets and started walking towards her

Soo tell me what you're doing in my house, i asked looking at her and took her step towards her.

I di_dn't kno_w th_is wa_s you_rs hous_e, she said and take a step back.

And you think I'll believe you let forget tell me how did you reach here, i asked take step towards her and saw immediately take step back away from me.

I rea_lly did_n't kn_ow belie_ve me plea_se, she said and for moment I wanted to believe her.

But i remembered that night she was in the arms of that boy and they were about to kiss each other But when i said i doesn't consider her my wife and she can leave happy life with her boyfriend she immediately said she didn't have a boyfriend , remembering this my anger increased.

Such a lier....
i can't believe her .

Wait let me tell me why you came here then maybe you remember, you must come to know from somewhere that i am going out of the country for few months and you planned that in that period of time you will entered in my house then come in good books of my family members and when the family get trapped in your trap,then you're going to tell everyone about our accidental Marriage , right Miss Chandni Sharma, i said and held her both arm's tightly in anger.

Ai_sa n_ahi h bel_ieve me bef_ore m_ujhe app_ka na_am t_ak na_hi p_ata tha bef_ore t_his mor_ning, she said and tears started flowing from her eyes and because of my tight grip she wiggling in my arm's.

Stop lying and tell me what have you been doing in my house from last five months and this you're tears stop shedding in front of me, i shouted and held her arm's more tightly because which bottle falls from her hand.

Aah_hh plea_se lea_ve m_e, she said and hissed in pain'and that made me lose my grip around her arm's and she came out of my grip.

Trying to get came out from my grip , she didn't know when tripped over the bottle and about to fall.

But at right time my hand went around her waist and i held her in my arms unknowingly i pulled her pettite figure towards me, her soft body collided with me and in attempt to save herself she fisted my collar in her hands .

I looked at her who was in my arms at the moment ,her eyes are closed in fear and she had a tight grip on my shirt collar i don't know why looking at her like this, my anger suddenly subsided.

You're safe red, i said in clam voice and tried to make her believe that she is safe and with that i straightened her ,with my hands still on her waist , listening to me she slowly opened her eyes and her black eyes met with mine.

And i don't for how many seconds we stand like that and after some time she came to her senses and realised our position .

She lowered her gaze annd then she looked at her hands that clutched my shirt tightly she seeing this she loosened her clutch on my shirt but still she was holding it.

I was watching her every action, then my attention went to her henna-clad hand and there i saw mine on her palms that that made me angry .

She said that she didn't even know my name before this morning, then how my name written on her hand.

Lier

WHAT THE HELL, tell me why my name written on your hand , i shouted and took her hand to see it clearly and i was right my name written there.

You said that you didn't even know my name till morning then how my name was written on your hand , i shouted and with very second my anger was rising ,i held her bangles claided hand tightly in anger because of which her bangles broke and tear started falling from her eyes.

But she didn't give any answer which made me more angry.

Fucking answer me, i said in anger.

It means you are lying, i said and my eyes went towards her neck where I saw chain that looked familiar to me i can't see clearly because it was hidden under dupatta i removed her dupatta from one side shoulder and looked at her neck and saw the wedding chain that i made her wore that night present there.

You're still wearing it , didn't i confirm it that night that, I do not believe in this marriage , then why are you still wearing it, i shouted and clutched that wedding chain in my hands to remove it.

Ple_ase do_n't , she pleaded with her teary eyes and caught my hand and stopped me from removing .

Why ? Why are you still wearing it tell me , i asked her looking at directly in her teary eyes.

I do_n't kn_ow,she said while hiccuping and my eyes went towards her hand by which she holding my hand.

And i saw blood was oozing from her hand, half of her bangle was broken.

I leaved her wedding chain and removed my hands from her grip then take two three steps away from her .

I saw her standing there with her head down and the hand which was injured held by her other hand, tears were still falling from her eyes.

I looked around the room and saw bathroom door there will definitely the first aid, i went inside search for it and after finding it ,i came out and saw she was still standing there and lost somewhere.

I put first aid on the bed and went towards her and stand infront of her feeling my presence she raised her head and looked at me .

She was about to take a step back when I put my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me.

there were many small pieces of bangles on the floor and she was not wearing anything in her feet If she had moved even a little, she could have found those pieces on her feet.

Careful, i said and she looked at me in confusion and again started wiggling in my arms there is an injury in her hands if she keeps wiggling in my arm's, she will get injury done in the feet as well.

Cho_riye mu_jhe, she said in horror when I picked her in my arms in bridal style and she fisted my shoulder with other hand which was not injured and i started walking towards her bed

Aa_p ye ky_a ka_r ra_he h , she said in fear while shuttering

Definitely not going do what girl's usually thinks when they are in someone's arm's ,i said and made her sit on the bed and i was about take a step away from her when i saw she is still holding me from shoulder and looking at me.

Feeling my gaze she removed her hands and lowered her eyes, i saw her cheeks and ears were become red maybe because of crying.

I sit on the bed keeping a little distance from her as soon as i sit on bed, she shifts a little away on the bed and i just ignored her that act take her hand in my hand which was injured.

Aa_p ye ,she is about say something but i just glared at her because of which she fell silent.

I carefully took her in my hand so that she would not get hurt because of me and gently removed the bangles that was still in her hands and put that on the bed .

I took cotton from first aid and started cleaning the blood and she hissed in pain and listening to her pained voice, i started doing it slowly.

After cleaning the blood, I applied Dettol on cotton and was taking it near her hand only then then i heard her voice .

Us_ki jar_urat na_hi, it wi_ll be fin_e, she said slowly and take her hands away from me.

Are you a doctor? ,I said and shooked her hand in no.

Soo shut up then and give me you're hands, i said and put my hands forward to take her hand.

No ,it will hurt ,she said with her teary eyes and didn't give me her hand.

It won't , i said and she looked at like i know you're lieing.

okay a little bit will do now give me your hand, i said and she shooked her head in no.

WHAT, are you 2 year's child ?,i said in frustration here i am talking to nicely to her she becoming stubborn.

With no option, i forcefully took er injured hand in mine and started cleaning it with dettol.

Aah_hhh ,a word escaped from her mouth and she cried in pain .

As soon as I heard her voice, i started blowing air on her injury with that i cleaned her hands.

After that I applied her antiseptic cream and then dressed her wound with white open weave bandage.

I could feel her gaze on me the whole time but didn't looked at her it was my fault that's why i helped her and was about to stood up from the bed and to make the things clear.

Aa_pka haat_h, it's blee_ding , she said in panick and immediately held my hand and i saw blood coming out of my hand too and looked at her who was looking after my injury .

Few seconds later i came to my senses and saw what i was doing.

I don't what happened me i talked to a girl clamly for so long,i noticed her every actions and took care that she was not in pain .

i am getting attracted to her?, I thought and even thought of this pissed me .

Don't touch me, i shouted in anger ,removed my hand from her grip and stood up from the bed then grabbed my blazer and phone from the bed and left her room.

Jisper guzarti h wohi jaanta h
Yaar Dil tassliyo se kaha maanta h.

••••••••••••••

Please comment related to this chapter and I will try to update soon.

Bye byeeeeeee 👋
Your writer
-AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 72.5K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
74.8K 4K 14
"Leave me" she whispered breathing heavily not being able to consume the proximity they were in . "I said let me g-" "Never , not now and not ever "...
804K 61.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
3.4M 194K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...