π’ππ€π‘πŠπ’ π…π‹π˜ α΅‡α΅˜α΅ˆα΅ˆβ±α΅‰

By 1-800-BREE

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 2 straight men fall for each other *EDITING THIS FIC* More

NOTE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

twelve

546 13 24
By 1-800-BREE

3-15-23

Buck was currently at his old house, finishing up his packing. well he was done. he was just making sure he had everything.

Julia was currently watching bubble guppies on Bucks phone as he finished everything up.

"hey, Julia, babe, you ready to go home and see Eddie and Chris," Buck asked the girl sitting on the floor where Bucks phone was charging.

she nodded, smiling ear to ear.

Buck put his fairly large hand on her face, sliding his thumb across her cheek, but was interrupted by banging on the front door.

"open the fucking door, Buckley!" John screamed as he beat on it. Bucks heart stopped for a moment.

"ooo is this another game! like you and Eddie were playing the other night!" Julia smiled.

Buck shook his head no, making her smile drop.

"you know how you had to stay with Eddie and Carla for a little because daddy was hurt?" Buck asked the little girl. she nodded in response.

"this is the bad man who hurt me," Buck finished off, immediately seeing tears in his daughters eyes.

"but it's gonna be okay, i need you to be big and brave for me. okay? can you do that? show me a brave smile," Buck whispered, smiling, poking her side.

she tried to smile and that's all that mattered.

John continued to beat on the door, Buck looked behind him, making sure the back door was locked.

Buck grabbed his phone from his daughter, and picked her up. he ran to a random closet, hiding in it.

he dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" the dispatcher said into the phone.

"this is fire fighter Evan Buckley, my location is 202 fleeva drive," Buck said trying to keep calm for his daughter but it was no use. he was freaking out.

"Buck? oh my god what's wrong," Maddie said over the phone.

"Maddie hes here. Johns here and he's not happy! hurry!" Buck rushed his sister as he heard his front door being broken down.

"he's in the house," Buck whispered, putting his hand over Julia's mouth.

"officers are only a 2 minutes out Buck. the 118 is on its way," Maddie told her brother, trying her absolute hardest to stay strong.

Buck smelt smoke. a smell he was all too familiar with.

"no, no, no," he whimpered quietly as tears entered his eyes.

"Julia, i need you to run. i need you to run as fast as you can when i open this door okay? can you do that for me?" Buck asked her softly, making her stand up in the closet. he heard the sirens outside.

she nodded, "what about you," she asked softly.

"i'll be out there before you know it,"

"take this and run," He whispered, handing her the phone after he cleared the path. the fire was at the back door, giving her a clear view to the open front door.

she ran, as fast as her little legs could carry her. leaving Buck hiding in the closet, with no way of communicating.

Julia was meant with Athena, a few other officers, and the 118.

that including, Bobby, Chim, Hen, Lena, and Lucy.

"Julia, where's you're daddy," Bobby squatted down to her height.

"he's still inside," She cried attaching herself to Athena's leg.

"someone get Eddie down here, now," Bobby demanded.

"cap, shouldn't we," Chim started but was cut off.

"Buck is Eddie's best friend. Call him. Now. that's an order," Bobby demanded yet again.

Hen quickly called Eddie, giving him no time to ask any questions after she told him to get to Bucks house.

Maddie on the other line, was freaking out. "Julia, honey what's going on?!" she panicked. Athena picked the phone up.

"this is Sergeant Grant of the LAPD, suspect is still on the scene, with a possible hostage situation going on," Athena said into the phone as she saw the flips peak up the side of the house.

Maddie's eyes filled with tears as she covered her mouth.

"Evan Buckley! Get the fuck out before i kill that precious little girl of yours," John yelled, basically foaming out the mouth.

Buck whimpered, loudly, immediately slapping his hand over his own mouth.

John of course heard, pulling the closet door open, almost ripping it off it's hinges.

Buck was yanked up by his arm, the one he had previously burned, and yelped.

he wasn't going to let this man ruin his life. 

his body grew hot as the fire spread quickly around him.

he could've made his dream come true.

he could've ended everything right then and there.

but that meant leaving Eddie.

Julia.

Chris.

his team.

and he couldn't. he couldn't lose them.

"you've always been a weak little bitch," John spat, slamming Buck against the wall. he pulled a small little pocket knife out and let out a psychotic laugh.

"you're dead, Buckley," he yelled, making a shallow slash on Bucks lower abdomen.

Buck took all that anger, all of that hurt that John and Taylor caused him.

his parents. his rapist of a fucking therapist.

"I am not weak," Buck flipped them to wear John was on the wall. he took the knife out of his hand.

"i have walked threw fire, everyday for the past month because of you. you took my life away," Buck screamed as tears threatened to fall. he held the knife to Johns throat.

"go ahead, kill me," John laughed.

Buck sat there for a moment. a firm grip preventing John from moving.

then his grip softened a bit but was still firm.

"no," he said simply.

John laughed again as he sucked in his breath, only inhaling a bunch of smoke.

"cause you're weak," he spoke.

"no, because you're weak. you deserve to rot in prison. killing you would be too easy," Buck said and let go.

he quickly kneed John in the stomach one good time, causing him to fall to the ground.

he then saw his fire team rush in as he stared at John, who was clenching his stomach. Hen put an oxygen mask over Bucks face and Bobby wasted no time, zip tying his hands and yanking John off the ground. the 4 carefully made their way outside of the house that was about to flashover.

They made it out, only to see that it was raining.

"this is Sergeant Grant with the LAPD, FireFighter Buckley is safe and Suspect is in custody," She said letting out a relaxing breath.

"copy that," Maddie said as tears fell out of her eyes.

Buck was pulled over to the ambulance where Julia was and immediately hugged her tighter then he's ever hugged anyone.

"i told you i'd be out in no time," he whispered, kissing her head.

they put these temporary stitch things over Bucks cut on his stomach. he sat there with a blanket around him and Julia sat next to him, watching Bubble guppies again.

the team had the fire almost out.

so drop everything now

Eddie on the other hand, dropped everything he was doing and left his house when he got a call from Hen.

he had just pulled up. he got out of his truck, his eyes set on the fire that the 122 was currently putting out.

"Buck," he said quietly.

"Buck," he then yelled looking around, seeing Buck sitting on the edge of the ambulance.

"Eddie," Buck whispered to himself, more tears entering his eyes.

meet me in the pouring rain

he got up, dropping the blanket as he and Eddie began to walk towards each other, gradually getting faster as they ran in the rain. they ran until they were in each others reach, standing on the sidewalk out side of the pile of ash Buck used to call home.

kiss me on the sidewalk

Eddie wasted no time, pulling Buck in for a kiss.

a long passionate one.

not caring who saw. neither of them cared. they wanted each other.

take away the pain

Buck felt every ounce of pain in his body leave when Eddie showed up.

Eddie made everything go away.

the voices in Bucks head.

his desire to die.

Eddie was his heaven sent angel.

cause i've seen, sparks fly

"i thought i lost you, Evan," Eddie whispered, pressing their foreheads together.

whenever you smile

"not getting rid of me that easily, Diaz," They both smiled, pulling each other in for a hug.

Eddie's arms wrapped around his neck, Bucks around Eddie's waist. "i love you so much, Buckley," Eddie whispered.

"i love you more," Buck said as tears filled his eyes.

they stayed like this for just a moment thought before pulling away.

"Julia.." Eddie started, feeling the eyes of his team burn his skin.

"Julia," He smiled, seeing the little girl run over.

he got down to her height, pulling her into his arms.

"i love you so much, my sweet girl," Eddie mumbled into her hair that smelt a bit like smoke and her shampoo.

"i love you papa," she smiled, hugging him as tight as her little arms would allow.

Bucks heart melted.

they eventually pulled away, walking back over to their friends.

"do you two are a thing," Hen teased, crossing her arms.

Buck only laughed, picking his daughter up.

"daddy, i wanna go home, i'm tired," Julianna mumbled, laying her head on Bucks shoulder.

"then let's go home,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 343 23
Buck is a firefighter for about a year now and when a new firefighter Tyler Kennedy Strand mostly go by TK arrived at the 118. Will they be friends...
27.6K 782 22
"no return we'll crash and burn" ~~ In which two friends fall in love despite their best efforts not to ~~ (extended summary inside) Evan Buckley x O...
6K 26 39
This is just a really simple story It's my first one fanfiction so sorry if it's bad The title explains everything πš‚ 𝙼 πš„ πšƒβš οΈ 𝓯𝓡𝓾𝓯𝓯 I had hel...
130K 4.5K 19
Based on some of TayNew true facts πŸ˜›πŸ’™ About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always bickering πŸ™ŠπŸ’™ Hope you guys enjoy my 3...