Lost Memories: Higuchi and Ay...

By AkutagawaIchiyo

Memories get created and fade. People encounter and part. Such is life. But can memories come back? Can peopl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue

103 3 0
By AkutagawaIchiyo

Three people were near a black desk, sitting in red, comfortable chairs. A child was staring at them, near her sat Mori Ōgai, leader of the Port Mafia. She was smiling creeply, but with a face that indicated that she was not caring about their reunion. A turquoise haired agent stood by the window, staring at them.

"Sure, I could still work for the mafia even without memories, but there is something aside that that you might have not considered: the trust bonds. I don't reckon anything of the life I had, only vague theories, that may, or may not, be wrong. You might be playing a trick on me and I wouldn't even know, and that is for I remember nothing. I hold you no trust.

"So, I would like to put it clear to everyone's mind: unlike dogs, whom follow the ones who chose them, happily, without searching for freedom, cats choose their owner.

"I chose to stay with Ayatsuji-san, until I gather my memories back. The day my amnesia fades, I may rethink of my actions and come back to the Port Mafia, but surely not now.

"The person you're now seeing is notHiguchi Ichiyō, the mafioso; I'm HiguchiIchiyō, solely myself, who has no informations about plansand schemes of a great, underworld organization, whose name is feared by every Japanesecitizen. You have nothing to be afraid of, even if I wanted, I could spillnothing of you. So let us continue our paths separated, and let us see if it isfate that they collide together again."

►͠ ◊ ͠ ● ͠ ◄ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
84.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...