Multiverse Watch Anime War (B...

By Cosmic66

Goku was training and enjoying life with his friends and family, when suddenly, he find himself in a familiar... More

Author Note
Goku And His Friends Are Back!
Break Time: Getting to know each other
Evil Goku: Vandalize
Rise Of The Evil Gods
Awakening
Cataclysm
Legendary
Dragon
Rebellion
Chaos
Break Time 2: Forming Bonds
The Divine Hero
Deception
Rise Of The Evil Omni King
The Hands Of God
End War!
See You Next Time!

The Invasion Of Dark Goku

3.5K 33 38
By Cosmic66

We see a rockfield. Goku and Saitama were starring at each other.

Saitama look at Goku seriously. "When i defeat you i become a A-Rank Hero."

"A-Rank Hero?" Izuku blinked. "You mean...this man is a hero?"

Cosmic nodded. "Yes, as i already mentioned."

Izuku blush. "Oh! True." 

Reimu rub her temple. "Honestly, can you believe that we've being brought here to watch this?"

"Oh, come on, Reimu! It's not that bad." Sanae said as she eat some chocolate. "At least, we have some snack to pass time."

"And sake, too!" Suika added before drinking a bottle.

Reimu roll her eyes. "Of course, none of you are bothered by this."

She look at Yukari. "What about you, then? Aren't you going to get us out of here?"

Yukari glance at her. "As much i would like to do so, i'm afraid that won't be possible."

Reimu blinked. "Why not?"

"Well, this Cosmic person was able to bring different being from different Universe at the same time. And from what i learned, some of them are on the same level, if not stronger then everyone on Gensokyo." Yukari explained to Reimu's shock. "So it's not unlikely that he has a way to stop us from escaping. Beside." She smirk. "I would be lying if said that i was not intrigued by this."

Reimu sigh. "So, basically, we're stuck here. Great."

She then look at the other who were either eating or drinking. Then, Reimu though about tea, and it appear on her hand. "Well. At least, there are some good things in this."

Reimu drink the cup.

Goku blink. "Defeat me?"

Saitama suddenly appear behind Goku and throw a punch that Goku dodge, causing a explosion. Goku backflip to get some distance. Saitama look at the Saiyan confuse.

Many were taken back by this.

"What the?!" Asuna said shocked.

"He make that much damage with one punch?!" Renji said surprise.

"Just who is this guy?!" Kiba wondered.

"He dodged that?" Saitama though confuse. That was new. Usually, his enemy didn't see any of his attack until it's too late.

Goku glare at the bald hero. "Who are you?"

Saitama look at Goku. "He's strong."

"If you really want to fight, i'll beat the crap out of you!" Goku said before he cup his hands together, then launch a Kamehameha. Saitama devied it. Surprising Goku. "Wha... what the..."

Naruto blinked. "What was that just now?"

"That look like my Master Sparks-ze." Marisa said impressed.

Suddenly, Saitama appear behind Goku and punch him! A crater was made under their feet as the Saiyan crash into rocks.

"What the hell?!" Mokou exclaimed shocked. "How is that Human can be so strong?!"

"Any race can do the impossible." Master Roshi said. "It's just a question of will and hard work."

"Still though." Evil Gokumi said stunned. "The fact that this guy is able to give a hard time to Goku in his base form is impressive."

"Wait, base form?" Zorro questioned confuse. "You said that like he has some kind of transformation or something."

"He has." Confirmed Evil Goku, surprising the others.

Saitama watch...then to his surprise, Goku get up. "He survived!?"

Saitama, although he didn't show it, was also surprise that someone survived his punch. "Maybe this fight will be more interesting then i thought."

Goku wipe the blood out of his mouth and smirk. "Not bad! That was a strong punch!"

"If he can survive my Death Punch, then perhap this fight could get exciting." Saitama though as a smirk came to his face.

Goku then scream and become a Super Saiyan. "Let's see how you handle a Super Saiyan!"

Many were surprise to see the transformation.

"What is that?!" Luffy asked excited. "This look so cool!"

"How did his hair became blond?" Naruto and Marisa wondered.

"It's called, Super Saiyan." Raditz (R&R) explained, causing everyone to turn toward him. "It's a special transformation exclusif only to the Saiyan Race. It give any user a great power increase. Depending of which forms, of course."

"Forms?" Kaguya (Touhou) wondered. "You mean that there are more then one form?" She smile. "This is interesting."

Eirin nodded "Agree." 

"My son has become a Super Saiyan?" Bardock said amazed. "It's unreal."

"Hold on!" Grey speak, brining everyone's attention toward him. "Do that mean that you can transform as well?"

Raditz (R&R) smirk, before he get up...and turn into a Super Saiyan, to the Z-Fighter shock. "Does that answer your question?"

"What the hell?!" Raditz exlaimed upon see his counterpart transform. Even though he don't have his scouter, he could feel the power that this transformation emanated. "How did my other self get so strong?"

"Raditz as a Super Saiyan?!" Vegeta (Prime) said surprise. "First, one thousand of Kakarot, now this?" He groan. "Well, now i see everything."

"Tell me about it." Vegeta (Super) and Vegeta (GT) agree.

Gine can't help but smile. Even though she don't like fighting, she feel pride in her sons to have reached this level of strenght.

Goku then charge and throw a punch that Saitama blocked. Goku then launch a flurry of punch that Saitama dodged. Goku launch a punch that was dodged, then a kick that Saitama dodge by jumping above Goku, dodging another punch along the way, before he land on the ground, before Saitama block a double axe from Goku. For a moment, Saitama's eyes glow red, before he punch Goku, sending him crash into a rock.

Goku recover and pant. He look at Saitama's direction. "This guy is stronger then i though. Look like that i have to use the Super Saiyan 2, then."

"Super Saiyan 2?" Yosuke blinked.

Saitama meanwhile, was surprise to see that Goku survive more then one punch. "What is this guy made off?"

Goku cross his arms and power up with a scream. A huge golden aura surrond him, with blue spark apparing.

Saitama sweet drop. "What's with all the screaming?"

"It's true that this guy is very loud." Naruto commented.

"Like your one to talk!" The Konoha 10 shouted, to Naruto's dismay.

Goku turn into a Super Saiyan 2. Before he charge toward Saitama, to his surprise, then punch him!

Goku then send him flying in the sky with a kick, before he follow him. He appear above the bald hero, much to his surprise. "He's fast!"

Goku punch Saitama in the face. Saitama was hit multiple time in the air, before Goku send him to the ground with a double axe. Saitama recover and land, before he turn around to block a punch. The impact make him stumble, which allow Goku to punch him, sending him crash to a rock.

Saitama look up and see a smirking Goku. The Saiyan charge a Ki blast and blast the hero away. Causing a explosion.

Goku watch as the smoke fade away...only to see a unscratched Saitama. Goku was surprise by this. "How he is still standing? Is he even Human?"

"We're wondering the same things!" Said Asta. before he turn toward Saitama. "Are you a Human?!"

The bald hero look at him and nodded. "Last i check, yes."

"How is that possible?" Krillin (Super) wonder shocked. "If we've trained hard, could we have reached this level as well?"

"Somehow, i doubt that we ever know." Yamcha (Super) answered with a shrug.

Vegeta (Super) narrow his eyes. A Human who can fight on par with a Super Saiyan 2? Impossible! "No matter, there no way that he can fight against a Super Saiyan God."

Saitama open his eyes and smirk. Before he send a combo of punch that Goku blocked with his arms. Behind the Saiyan, punch mark appear on a rock. Goku and Saitama's fist clashed, creating shockwave. Goku and Saitama lock hands and try to over throw each other, before Saitama's hands crushed Goku's own. Causing him to scream in pain.

Saitama narrow his eyes. "Serious series. Serious Headbutt!"

Saitama give a powerfull headbutt to Goku's head. The Saiyan nearly feel his mind being broken. Goku head throw back as the rock behind him explose. Goku fall on his knee and pant. He glare at Saitama. "Alright then! How about this!"

Goku get up and power up with a scream. Saitama watch with amazement as Goku's hair grow to his back. Goku as become a Super Saiyan 3.

"Woah!" Makie (Negima) said impressed. "Now he look like a banana!"

"A what?!" Chichi glare at Makie, scaring her. "What did you just said?!"

"N-Nothing! Sorry!"

"You better be!"

Asuna sweet drop. "This woman...is scary."

"I know." Ayaka agree.

"He's changed his hair again." Saitama commented. "How is he doing this?"

Goku glare at him. "You've messed with the wrong guy. Let me show you why."

Then, to Saitama's shock, Goku flew in the sky and glare at him. "Let's see if you can block this!"

Goku cup his hands together. "Ka...Me...Ha...Me..."

He launch the blast. "Haaaa!!"

Saitama watch as the powerful blast came toward him. Then, he leaped toward it and reared his fist back, before he punched the Kamehameha back toward Goku!

Goku try to push it back, but it wasn't enough. A explosion was hear. Saitama land on the ground, creating a crater. He get up. "Maybe i get a S-Rank for this."

"Okay, now i'm staring to wonder what is a A-Rank or S-Rank hero." Mineta wondered.

"Maybe we can ask him after this." Momo proposed.

Saitama hear a crashing sound. Turning around, he saw Goku. "I though you were dead. Shall we continue?"

Goku goes back to his base form. "You're still holding back, aren't you? Alright then. Maybe if i fight you at full power, then you you're going to take me seriously."

He clench his fist. "Let's settle this once and for all!"

Saitama smirk. "This could be interesting."

Goku close his eyes as a blue aura surrond him. Then the next second, he became a Super Saiyan Blue, to Saitama's amazement. "Now, let's see how you handle my full power."

If everyone was not surprise by the transformation before, they were now.

"What form his this?!" Vegeta (GT) questioned. "I've never hear of this Super Saiyan Transformation!"

"Super Saiyan Blue."

Everyone turned toward Mecha Goku. "This is a special transformation that can be achived by entering the realm of the God."

"Gods?" Goku (GT) said confuse. "You mean that we have gods forms?"

"Apparently." Evil Goku (Super) said, causing others to turn toward him.

"Does that mean that some of you can turn into a Super Saiyan God or something?" Natsu wondered curious.

Goku (Super) get up. Then, him and Evil Goku (Super) power up, and their hair became red and blue respectively.

Many people were surprise. For different reason though.

"Why is your hair is blue?" Sakura asked Evil Goku (Super). "You look like a Super Saiyan Blue now!"

Goku (Super) and those of his universe wonder the same thing.

"I'm a Super Saiyan God, now." Evil Goku (Super) explained. "And the reason why my hair is blue is because in different universe, the Super Saiyan transformation are different in apparence."

"Really?" Gohan (GT) wondered. "Then what do the Super Saiyan look like for you?"

"Red." Evil Gokumi answered...before turning into a Super Saiyan, shocking others. "And before you said anything, no, i didn't reach the Super Saiyan God or anything beyond that."

"Amazing." Said Melodias with a finger on his shin. "The Saiyans are full of surprise."

"Indeed." Jotaro said nodding. 

Saitama then said. "Hold on."

Goku was confuse.

Saitama look down. "Back then..."

He though back at when Goku become a Super Saiyan 3 came to his mind. A vein appear on Saitama's forehead as he clench his fist. "HOW DID YOU GROW HAIR!?"

...

...

...

"...Is he for real?" Wondered everyone dumfound.

Goku blinked. "...It's called Super Saiyan 3. It's require pulling from deep withing."

Saitama look down, then clench his fist...before he scream. "GAAAAHH!!"

Goku blink once again as he watch Saitama scream and clenching his fist. "Do this idiot really think he can turn into a Super Saiyan 3!?"

Saitama then feel something inside of him as he try to power up...only to end up farting.

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The most imature of the room laughed while the most mature/Serious roll their eyes or have disguted expression on their face.

"Well, that was embarassing." Saitama said looking down.

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Goku laughed, while Saitama was embarrased.

"SHUT UP!!" Saitama scream, before he leap toward Goku and punch him...except that this time, it didn't nothing.

Goku smirk before he punch Saitama in the shin, sending him flying in the air, before Goku appear above Saitama and kick him to the ground. He then launch a Godly Kamehameha toward Saitama who watch it with curiousity, before it hit him. Causing a explosion. Leaving a burning site.

"Okay, that was overkill." Kyoshin said as he scratch his head.

"I remember that it was worse with Goku Black." Goku (Absalon) commented.

"Wait. Black?" Future Trunks look at him. "You know Black?!"

"Every Goku here know about this guy." Goku (Dragon Fighter) said. Before looking at Goku (GT). "Except maybe this guy."

"We don't exatly have good memory of him." Goku (Hedgehog) said with a frown.

For a moment, Goku (Prime) wanted to point out that there was a lot of Goku Black sitting amonf them, but he change his mind once he realise that it wasn't a good idea.

Goku smirk and land on the ground. "Look like i got him, this time. Still though."

He look ahead with a serious expression. "I wonder who this guy was. He was way too strong."

"I'm..."

Goku's eyes widen as the voice of his opponent was hear. A figure was seeing walking out the fire. "...just a hero for fun."

"He survived?!" Nami exclaimed shocked.

"I'm starting to think that this guy is too strong." Chisame (Negima) commented.

"Still though. That's pretty cool!" Gon said with a smile.

"Are...are you kidding me?!" Vegeta (Super) exclaimed shocked and angry.

The figure was revealed to be Saitama, who was bleeding from the forehead, with a smirk. "I won't lose."

Goku was shocked to see Saitama surviving his strongest attack.

Saitama raise his hand. "From now on..."

He clench it and glare at Goku. "...i'm serious!"

The next second, Saitama appear in front of Goku and punch him hard in the gut, making him gasp...before he gritt his teeth and grap Saitama's arm, to his confusion. "Hey!"

Goku spin Saitama around before he throw him toward a rock...only for Saitama to came back and punch Goku on the face, which send him flying. Saitama follow him and punch him again. Goku recover and kneel Saitama hard in the gut, causing him to scream in pain. Saitama punch Goku's gut, causing him to gaps.

Saitama block Goku's kneel, before punching him in the face and the gut. Goku and Saitama traded blow on the ground. Each blow were either blocked or countered. They dissapear and reappear.

"So strong." Setsuna said amazed. She never though that were would be being that be able to reach this level. "I doubt that i could fight either of them if i try."

"True." Mana agree. "Those two are on another lever entierly."

"I want to fight thoses two now!" Natsu shouted excited.

"Don't be a idiot! They would crush you!" Lucy shouted.

Saitama block Goku's punch, before he throw a punch that was blocked as well, before blocking another punch. Goku and Saitama's fist clashed, causing shockwave. Then, Goku and Saitama punched each other in the face, before they locked hands once again.

Goku and Saitama glare at each other, while they try to overpower each other. Before Goku kick Saitama away. Saitama recover before he leap toward Goku and headbutt him in the gut. Goku scream in pain, before Saitama give him multiple right hook in the face. Before he was send flying by Goku's punch, who appear above him to hit his face with a double axe. Saitama crash on the ground.

Saitama get up. "This guy is actually annoying."

Goku start to launch Ki blasts. Causing Saitama to run. Goku rush at Saitama and began to trade blows with him. Saitama block three kneel attack from Goku. They dissapear and reappear. Goku and Saitama's fist clashed. Before they hit each other with their elbow...only for Saitama to appear behind Goku and send him to the ground with a double axe.

Goku laid on the ground as look at Saitama. "Damn it!"

Saitama then leap toward him and throw a punch that destroyed the ground. Goku dodged at the last second, only for Saitama to appear behind him and send him crash to a rock with a punch.

Goku winced as laid on the rock. Before Saitama appear in front of him with a smile. "You're the strongest enemy i've faced. But the outcome is clear."

Saitama throw a punch toward Goku, causing a explosion. When the smoke fade away. Goku was seeing panting with a bit of blood on his mouth. A red aura surronding the blue one.

"He used the Kaioken to stand the damage of the blow." Piccolo (Prime) said with a nod. "Not a bad idea."

"But let's see if the Kaioken is enough." Nega Goku added.

"So...this is the Kaioken?" Kakashi noted.

"It's like i said before. It's just like the eight gate." Guy said with a rare serious expression.

Goku then clench his fist. "KAIOKEN!!"

Saitama frown. "Why are you always yelling!?"

Goku spread his arms. "TIME 10!"

Saitama watch with crossed arms. "This guy has some anger issues."

"Nope. That would be Vegeta." Goku (Super) laughed.

"What was that, Kakarot?!" The three Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT) shouted angrily.

"He's not really wrong, you know?" Trunks (Super) added. "Ever since i meet you, you always put a angry face toward everything."

"Quite, Trunks!"

Saitama scratch his head. "They are right. This guy is the one to have anger issues."

Goku then leap toward Saitama at fast speed, stunning him, and punch him in the face. Goku then teleported behind Saitama each time to hit him.

As for Saitama, he was smiling. "What is this feeling?"

Saitama was hit by a kick from Goku, followed by another one. Goku then do the same thing as before. "This wild throbbing in my heart?!"

Ussop blinked. "Wait, what?"

"Is he talking about?" wondered Satori.

Goku kneel Saitama in the gut. "This rush. This tension."

Goku punch Saitama in the face, before he hit him multiple time in the gut. Followed by a punch to the face. "It's being so long i forgot."

Saitama was hit multiple time, then Goku was going to punch him one more time...only to be blocked, much to Goku's shock. Saitama look at him with a smirk. "The exhileration of a real fight!"

"Oh!" Kasumi (Negima) said. "So that was he was talking about."

"That make sense, i suppose." Rukia said. "When you are too strong, you can hardly feel the challenge in fights."

Saitama then headbutt Goku, before trading blows with him. "This is it!"

Goku and Saitama blocked and traded blows. "It's coming back to me."

Goku then flew away and launch a massive Ki blast, much to Saitama's annoyence. "Why haven't you learned? Those energy attack don't work on me."

To prove his point, Saitama punched away the Ki blast. Goku gritted his teeth, before he appear behidn Saitama and punch him away.

Saitama recover and held his face who was bleeding. "That...hurt."

"I never though that i would see Sensei being hurt by somebody." Genos said to himself.

"I still can't believe that a Human is able to fight on par with a Super Saiyan Blue." Tien (Super) said amazed.

"You and me both." Yamcha (Super) said.

Goku narrow his eyes as the Kaioken aura surrond him. "Yeah...well, i'm not done yet."

Saitama smile. "You are strong."

Goku nodded. "Yeah...you are too."

He then glare at him. "But now, it's time to end this."

Saitama glare back. "Agree."

Saitam take a stance, much to Goku's confusion. "What is he doing?"

Saitam's eyes were shadowed. "Ultimate Move...Consecutive Death."

Saitama's fist was aimed toward Goku who's panicked. He saw more then one fist. If it touch him, he was done...

...Only for Saitama to be kicked by someone. He recover and look at his attacker.

"Vegeta?!" Shouted those who know him shocked.

Vegeta glared at Saitama. "I am Vegeta. The only one allowed to defeat Kakarot is me."

Vegeta turn into a Super Saiyan Blue.

"So, this guy can use the Blue form as well." Cana noted as she drink beer.

"Maybe if they fight together, they will have a chance to win." Mirajane said.

"I doubt it." Ichigo said, causin the white hair girl to look at him. "I may not know this guy for too long, but i can tell that he the kind of guy to care more about his pride then anything else."

Mirajane blinked. "Really? If that the case then it's gonna be more complicated then i though."

"Go home. This guy is too strong for you." Goku said.

"What?!" Vegeta (Super) said angrily. "Is he saying that i'm weak?! How dare he?!"

"Nonsense. What would you do if that attack hit you?" Vegeta answered while taking a fighting stance.

Goku chuckles. "Instantaneous Movement."

"Instantaneous Movement?" Wondered nearly everyone.

He look at Saitama. "Vegeta, you are no match for this guy."

"Be quite, Kakarot!" Vegeta snapped annoyed. "You're a disgrace. A Super Saiyan God losing to a mere Human."

"Really?" Wondered Android 18 (Super) with a rose eyebrow. "That funny, cause last i check, you lose to me who was a mere Human, years ago. I even managed to break your arm with one kick."

"T-That's different!" Vegeta (Super) shouted annoyed. "You are a Android with infinite energy source!"

"But i'm still a Human. Although a Artificial one." Android 18 smirk.

"Damn you!"

"Incinerate!"

Then, Goku and Vegeta vanished right in time to dodge a energy blast that destroy the landscape. Goku and Vegeta appear with the latter looking ahead. "It's seem we have some unexpected company."

The attack's responsable was a blond Cyborg. "Threat. Elevated energy levels detected."

"Oh!" Saitama exclaimed with a smile. "It's Genos!"

Genos narrow his eyes. "Seem i've joined the battle. But would i be strong enough?"

"Let's find out."

"Is that a Robot?!" wondered Chopper impressed. "But he look different compared to Franky!"

Franky nodded. "Maybe so...but he still look..."

He make a pose. "SUPER!!"

Bulma and the other scientist in the room were interested in the blond cyborg.

Goku whistled. "This guy sure look strong!"

The cyborg appear next to Saitama who glance at him. "Oh! Hi Genos."

Genos take a stance. "Right now, it's Genos and Saitama-Sensei vs two powerful opponents."

He glance at the bald hero. "Please, grant me a request. I will attack first to gauge their strenght."

Saitama nodded. "Sure, just don't burn my clotches again."

"Right!"

Vegeta scowl. "Can you believe it? There are still Androids that need to be smashed."

"Androids?" Wondered those from others Universe.

"What he's he talking about?" Krillin (Prime) wondered confuse. "It's clear that this guy is a different kind of Cyborg."

Vegeta (Super) look away embarassed.

Genos glare at Vegeta and charge toward him. He then move faster while the Prince wait with crossed arms and a smirk. "Machine Gun Blows!"

Genos run straing toward Vegeta...who slap him to a rock.

...

...

...

"...Well, that was disapointing." Evil Goku commented.

Vegeta smirk while Goku and Saitama were shocked.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" Saitama asked Genos who was stuck in the rock.

"What a weak piece of trash." Vegeta scoffed before turning toward Saitama. "I'm going to take down baldy over here, without even trying."

Saitama's face darkned. "What did he just saying?"

Saitama's eyes were hidden in shadow. It was clear that Vegeta made him angry. Vegeta flew toward Saitama. "Take this!"

Vegeta throw a punch that Saitama blocked with his fist. Before using his other hand to punch Vegeta's gut, causing him to spat out blood. Saitama then punch Vegeta in the face, sending him flying toward multiple rock.

"To be fair, that was pretty much deserved." Gokuu said.

"Vegeta." Goku muttered worried. He watch as Vegeta burst out the rock angrily.

"You bald piece of shit!" Vegeta yelled angrily, before he launch Ki blast toward Saitama who slap them all away, destroying the landscap in the prosses.

Realising that none of his attack were working, Vegeta flew in the sky and launch a huge Ki blast that blew up the ground. thinking that he won, Vegeta let out a victorious smirk...which was remplaced by a shocked look when Saitama jump out the smoke and punch him in the back.

Vegeta (Super) growl and clench his fists. This was really embarassing! He was the prince of the Saiyan that reached the Realm of the Gods! And yet, he was losing to a Human!

Vegeta fall to the ground and land, creating a crater. "He's a monster. My power is fading and he doesnt' even have a scratch."

He clench his fist and glare at the bald hero. "I'm the Prince of all the Saiyans! I will not lose!"

Vegeta flew in the air once more and spread his arms. "I will destroy you!"

Saitama watch as the prince scream and gather energy on the palm of his hands, with lighting stricking the ground. Vegeta then put his hands together. "TAKE THIS AND BURN IN HELL! FINAL FLASH!"

A huge yellow blast was launched toward Saitama who was confuse then goes serious before he punch the blast, sending it back toward Vegeta who was too shocked to move. Goku then appear beside him and teleport them both out of the way.

Vegeta separated from Goku and glare at him. "Damn you, Kakarot! I didn't ask for your help!"

"Man, talk about gratitude." Luffy commented with a bored face.

Goku ignore him and look at Saitama with a serious expression. "Vegeta, we need to consider Fusion. He doesn't have any limits."

"Fuck that!" Vegeta snapped. "There's no way i'm fusing with you again!"

Bulma (Super) slap Vegeta (Super) behind the back of his head. "OW!"

"Language!" Bulma (Super) snapped with a glare. "There are childrends present!"

"It wasn't even me!"

"Fusion?" Remillia wondered interested. "Perhaps it's another of their ability."

"We must." Goku insisted. "It's our only chance to win."

"I'd would rather dies than do that stupid dance again!" Vegeta said, before Saitama appear in front of him and punch him, sending him crash into a rock once more.

Goku glare at Saitama who look at him. "So, which one of you is the boss?"

The Z-Fighter chuckles.

"Boss?" Krillin (Super) said amused. "I can't really imagine Vegeta following orders."

Goku gritte his teeth, he was about to use the Kaioken once more...before his eyes widen in shock. "What?!"

"What's wrong with him?" Saitama ask himself when he see Goku's shocked expression.

Many were wondering the same thing.

"What is that?" Goku though as he look around. "That Ki...it's Evil! Where did it came from?"

Goku's eyes widened even more and he look to the right. "OVER HERE!"

Confuse, Saitama follow his glance...right before someone landed near them, creating a huge crater.

Everyone was surprise.

"What the?!" Exclaimed Sanji.

"Who is that?!" Wondered Kuwabara.

A being in shadow was seeing glaring at them with red eyes. Goku and Saitama's eyes widen. Goku gritted his teeth. "I've got a really bad feeling about this!"

He clench his fist. "This is a threat for the both of us!"

The being step out the crater. And Goku's shock grow even more.

In front of them...was another Goku!

He wear a black Gi with white boots, wristband, and sash. His eyes were black and red. He has a cruel smirk on his face.

Everyone was shocked.

"What?!" Goku (Prime) exclaimed shocked. "Another me?"

"Another Kakarot?" Gine and Bardock were surprise.

"Is that really a Goku?" Mecha Goku asked. "I don't think that he was present with us, last time."

"Maybe he's like Goku Black." Goku Ultra Ego guessed. "He's Goku but at the same time, he's not."

"Is that your...twin?" Saitama asked with hesitation. Goku don't answer him as he was glaring at his look-a-like. Curious, Saitama take out a paper and examined it. On the paper was a picture of the new arrival and it was written:

Hero Association

Threat Level: Divine

Dark Goku

Omega Goku's eyes widen. "Dark Goku?!"

He then shook his head. No, it wasn't him. Their name and apparence are similar. But this was another person. Still though, he remind him so much of the Dark Goku of his Universe.

Saitama let out a scream of shock. "I'VE BEING FIGHTING THE WRONG GUY THIS ENTIER TIME!!"

...

...

...

"...Hold on." Josuke narrow his eyes. "So, you mean that this battle happened because he's mistake him for someone else?"

"Idiot!!" Nearly everyone said.

"Hey! Give me a break!" Saitama said annoyed. "Thoses guy look pretty much the same! Everyone could have being wrong!"

"If you don't have a brain, then yes." Vegeta (Prime) said.

Saitam glance at Goku, who surprisly didn't hear him, and decide to save his face by telling him. "After our battle, i can see you'd make a great Hero. So i help you defeat him."

Goku chuckles.

"It was a good fight." Saitama added with a smirk.

"Yeah, i think so too." Goku agree.

Saitama though were. "Holy crap... He actually fell for it."

Many roll their eyes.

Goku and Saitama turned toward the new arrival with the former asking. "Who are you?"

Dark Goku stare at him. Then he spoke in a demonic version of Goku's voice. "Kakarot."

Goku was confuse. "What?"

"You're body...belong to me, Kakarot." Dark Goku said.

"What does he mean by that?" Izuku wondered.

Goku glare at him. "I'm Son Goku! A Saiyan from Earth! Remember it!"

Dark Goku narrow his eyes. "Absurd. What a strange name."

"Where are you from and what do you want?!" Goku asked seriously.

"I'm from a forbiddent place that no God talk about." Dark Goku answer. "Universe 13."

"Universe 13?" Vegeta (Super)'s eyes widened. "But i though that it was detroyed a long time ago!"

"In this Reality, the Universe 13 has being spared by Zeno." Cosmic explained. "But thank to the fact that it was devoided of life, it was mostly used as prison to hold the banished one."

Goku's eyes widen.

"The Realm of the Mai-Kaioshin. The Evil Gods." Dark Goku continued. "The Omni-King banished them because of their relentless thirst for power. They are plotting their revenge by creating the Ultimate Warrior. Me."

Goku chuckles. "What do i care. Why don't you take it up with Zeno. I'm sure he'll be sympathetic."

Dark Goku chuckles...before he scream and power up.

Goku's eyes widen as he watch Dark Goku's hair becoming blue. "What?"

Rock and dust were flying as the wind as Goku protect his face and Saitama watch the transformation. Then, Dark Goku turned into a Super Saiyan Blue.

"He can become a Super Saiyan Blue too?!" Piccolo (Super) said surprise.

"I guess that it shoudn't be a surprise." Gohan (Super) stated. "This is another version of my father. So it's mean that it have his transformation as well."

"What about the Super Saiyan 4?" Goku (GT) asked. To the Super Cast surprise.

"There is a Super Saiyan 4?" Goku (Super) and Vegeta (Super) asked surprise.

"Yes." Evil Goku said before he get up. He power up and transform into a Super Saiyan 4. "And many of us know this form."

"Unreal." Goten (Super) said.

"Wait." Goten (GT) said confuse. "That's not how the Super Saiyan 4 look like for us!"

"Maybe it's because he came from another Universe." Trunks (GT) guessed.

Goku was shocked while Saitama was amazed.

"You're not the only one that can reach this level of power." Dark Goku said. "As for why i'm here...it's for you, Kakarot."

"And what do you want from me?" Goku asked.

Dark Goku smirk. "To merge with you."

If Goku wasn't shocked before, he was now.

Dark Goku pull out a green potara earring. "The potara of the Evil Gods are the most strongest."

"What are thoses earring?" Patchouli asked interested. "And why are they so important?"

"Those are Potara earring." Shin explained. "It's a special item mostly reserved for the Supreme Kai. It allow you to merge your body with another person, which grant you a huge power increase."

"Interesting." Alice rub her shin. Before she realise something and turn toward Goku (Super) and Vegeta (Super). "Hold on! Do that mean that you two possese those earring?"

"No!" Vegeta (Super) said annoyed. "There is another method of Fusion which consist of dancing. And i refuse to do it!"

"This look funny." Naruto said with a smile.

Goku glare at him. "Cut the crap! Like i would merge with you!"

"Merge with me." Dark Goku said. "And we will be stronger then the Omni-King."

"Stronger then him?" Vegeta (Super) said before shaking his head. "Impossible."

He saw first hand the power of the Omni-King. And he doubted that it was possible to be able tp match his power.

Goku raise a eyebrow. "Stronger then him?"

"Yes." Dark Goku smirk once more. "We will become...the ultimate beings!"

"No!" Goku said, stunning Dark Goku. "There no way that i will merger with you! Over my dead body!"

"You tell him, Goku!" Chichi (Prime) and Bulma (Prime) said with a smirk.

Dark Goku's stunned face was replaced by a neutral one. "I see. Then that exatly what i will do. Too bad for you."

"Go ahead and try, i'll beat the crap out of you!" Goku said.

"You really have no chance of defeating me." Dark Goku said. "Do you really think that you can win?"

Goku smile and point to the side. "Take a good look over here."

He look at Saitama. "This guy is just as strong as i am."

Goku glare at Dark Goku. "You don't have enough power to take us both."

"Well...maybe not in this form." Dark Goku answered.

"What?" Gokumi said shocked. "This form? You mean...that he has more then one?"

"Do you think that he talk about Ultra Instinct?" Goku (Blue and Black GI) wondered.

"Ultra Instinct?" Wondered Piccolo (Super). "What are they talking about?"

"It's not impossible." Evil Goku (Super) said. "This guy has being create by Evil Gods, it's not unlikely that one of them teach him Ultra Instinct...or even Ultra Ego."

"What?" Goku said stunned.

Dark Goku power up further, causing rock to flying.

Lord Beerus's planet

Whis and Beerus look up to the sky. Whis turn toward the God Of Destruction. "Lord Beerus, do you feel that?"

Beerus's face was serious. "...I do."

"That's the God Of Destruction, Beerus?" Goku (GT) asked.

"Yes." Goku (Super) comfirmed. "He's the strongest being in the Universe...in our at least."

"I see."

Planet Earth

The entier world trembled as Dark Goku power up. His hair become white and his aura start to destroy the landscape.

Goku's jaw drop. "What...is that!?"

Dark Goku smirk as his white hair with two bang float to the wind.

Goku shake his head and glare at him. "Alright then! Let's do this!" 

"I'm with you, hair guy." Saitama said.

"Kaioken!" Goku was wrapped up in a crimson aura.

Goku and Saitama charged and attack Dark Goku who either block or dodge their strikes. Then at one moment, Dark Goku punch Goku and kick away Saitama, sending him crash into rocks.

Goku punch Dark Goku...which did nothing. Goku launch a flurry of punch that was all dodged. Dark Goku block a punch and hit Goku's gut before kicking him away.

Dark Goku smirk...before he feel something. "What's this?"

He saw Saitama's fist about to hit him. He block it. Dark Goku spin Saitama around and launch him in a rock. He then raise a arm to block a spinning kick from Goku.

The two of them then traded blows, before Dark Goku punched Goku and send him flying with another punch.

Saitama charged at Dark Goku who block a punch. The two of them trade blow with Goku watching in the sky. Saitama managed to land a few hit, before Dark Goku angrily punch him away.

"This is unbelievable." Renji said surprise. "Those guys have done impressive feast since the beginning of their battle. Yet, this one show up and treat them like they were joke."

For Saitama, he was surprise to see that someone was giving him a hard time.

Goku launched a Kamehameha that destroyed the landscape. When the smoke fade away, Dark Goku was seeing smirking with a scratches, much to Goku's shock.

Dark Goku then punch Goku in the gut before kicking him in the face. He then hit him mutiple time, causing Goku to spat out blood, before kicking him one more time and blasting him away. Causing a explosion.

Dark Goku smirk. "That should have damaged him enough."

True to his words, Goku was seein on the ground, still in Super Saiyan Blue, and can't find the strengh to get up.

"He's no longer able to fight." Dark Goku stated.

Goku painfuly move his head. "It's no use. He's unbelievably strong."

"You wish you had more power." Dark Goku taunted with a smirk. "Isn't that right, Kakarot?"

Goku raise his head with difficulty. "Fusion is the only hope."

He look at Vegeta's unconscious body. "Shit. Vegeta is out of cold."

Dark Goku land on the ground. "Kakarot."

He show once more the potara earring. "Now put on the potara and fuse with me. Or do you want me to force it on?"

"Okay, that's not good." Goku (Hedgehog) said worried about his otherself. "What would happen if the two of them fuse anyway?"

"I don't know, and i don't wish to find out." Renegade Goku said.

Goku gritted his teeth and look down. "What should i do? He will destroy the Multiverse. Nothing work on this guy, he's a monster."

He clench his fist. "How the hell can we win!?"

Then, a foot step on a rock. "I am your opponent."

Dark Goku look from behind his shoulder and rose a eyebrow.

"I never though i'd fight an opponent worthy enough of making me use 'this'" Saitama said as he lift both of his hands and clench them.

Saitama blinked. "This?" What is he talking about?

Saitama then cross his arms...before a white aura bust out of him. The ground shook as his skin became dark brown and his eyes yellow. Saitama spread his arms and roared. "TO PROTECT THE LIVES ON EARTH AND BEYOND!!"

Everyone was taken back.

"What is that?!" Lee asked surprise. "This look like the eight gate, but different!"

"He can use that this entier time?!" Keine asked. "Why didn't he do this earlier?!"

"Maybe he forgot about this?" Asta shrug confuse.

"Somehow, that wouldn't surprise me." Noelle roll her eyes.

Goku raise his head in shock. "He was holding something back this entier time?!"

Dark Goku watch the transformation with interest.

Saitama growled as he glare at Dark Goku with anger.

"BERSERKER MODE"

Saitama run toward Dark Goku and punch him hard in the gut! Dark Goku, taken back by the sudden hit, spat out blood. With Goku being stunned by the new speed and strengh of Saitama.

Everyone has the same reaction as Goku on the screen.

"Damn." Mokou said with a wince. "This guy was already strong before. But now? He's unbeatable."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Goku (Anime War) said in his head. He could already remember what's happened that time. And it was not pretty.

Saitama roar as he punch Dark Goku, sending him crash into more then one rock. Saitama run toward Dark Goku and give him another punch that create a huge crater under their feets. Dark Goku was once more send flying as Saitama follow him and give him another punch that break his nose and send him flying again. Saitama then repeat the process.

"This is unreal." Goku though as he follow the battle. "His power and speed as increased dramaticaly. Not only that."

Saitama was seeing punching Dark Goku at the right moment.

"That's not a bad strategy." Admited Piccolo (Prime).

"He's using the propelling force of each hit and he use his speed to position himself, so he can strike again for double damage!"

Goku watch as Saitama send Dark Goku flying with a punch once more. "I hate to admit it. When i used the Kaioken x10 i thought i had the upper hand. He could have beat me with this."

"Maybe if he used the Kaioken x20?" Goku (Plumber) asked.

"Somehow, i doubt that would be enough." Golden Goku answered.

Saitama punch Dark Goku, again, again and again. Goku watch as Dark Goku was hit more then once in the sky. Nedless to said that he was amazed. "He's doing it! He can win!"

Saitam send Dark Goku with the sky with one punch. Then he jump and hit Dark Goku in the back sending him crash into the ground, causing a explosion. Dark Goku laying in a crater.

"Way to go!" Naruto and Luffy smile and pump their fist in the air.

Dark Goku push himself out of the ground and glare at Saitama who's a far away from him. "What a insane power! Who the hell is that!?"

"Just a hero for fun." Saitama shrug.

Saitama's eyes were shadowed. "Ultimate Move...Continuous side-hope x1000."

Multiple Saitama appear around the first one. There was a lot!

"Ultimate Move." All the Saitama speak at the same time. "1000 serious punches."

However, before he could attack, Dark Goku get up and glare at him. "Don't think you have beaten me. I'm not even using the white god true power!"

And everyone was surprise again.

"What?" Gohan (Prime) said stunned. "You mean that he was holding back this entier time?"

"He's not even using half of his power." Goku (Anime War) answered, shocking everyone.

Dark Goku clench his fist and power up.

Goku's eyes widen."What?"

Dark Goku scream as he was surronded by a blue aura and the wind pick up. Lighting strick at the ground and the entier world shook. With a final shout, Dark Goku explosed into a column of searing, white light. That destroyed the others Saitama, except for the first one that glare at him.

The light dispersed and the shacking stopped. Dark Goku was seeing with a different apparence.

Dark Goku still have his white hair. But he now has red mark on the body. Two on the arms, two on the torso, with one of them having a red cercle where the heart should be, who run to his cheek. And finaly, he has a red mark on the forehead that look like a reversed triangle. And they were all glowing.

"Damn it." Ichigo frown. "He was already hard to beat before. And now, he's become much more powerful.

"What are those mark on his forehead?" Enji asked pointing at Dark Goku's forehead. He has a feeling that those mark are important.

"Who know?" Jotaro shrug.

Dark Goku roar with a power up, while Saitama scream. He glare at the bald hero. "This is TRUE power."

Saitama glare back. "Bring it."

The two opponent charged toward each other and reared their fist back. Saitama and Dark Goku's fist clashed, causing a big explosion that force Goku to cover his face.

Then...Saitama's left arm broke!

"Sensei!" Genos shouted upon see his master having his left hand shattered. Even Saitama was taken back by see himself having a broken limp.

"This must hurt a lot." Saitama said with a wince.

Saitama scream in pain as he grip his left wrist. Dark Goku laugh. "You fool! My power rivals the Omni-King!"

"You've got to be joking." Vegeta (Super) Muttered stunned. His power rivaling with the Omni-King? Is that is true; then they all doomed.

Saitama hold his left arm. "All i have left is my final move...the Big Bang Punch."

To his surprise, Dark Goku flew at him with a serious expression. "I don't think so."

Dark Goku's fist collided with Saitama's cheek, sending him crash into rock, before he lay on the ground, unconscious.

Saitama couldn't help but frown. Normaly he would be happy that there is someone stronger then him. However, considerate that this guy was a villain, then it's a huge problem.

Goku's eyes widen. Before he hear groan. Looking to the side he saw..."Vegeta!"

Vegeta opened his eyes and get up, holding his arm. "Son of a bitch!"

...Only for his eyes to widen when he saw Dark Goku. "What? Kakarot?!"

"Vegeta!"

Vegeta look to the side and see Goku coming toward him. He look back at Dark Goku. "I see...unbelievable. Just how many people are stronger then me beside Kakarot?"

"I would say pretty much everyone." Goku (Hedgehog) shrug, then notice Vegeta (Super) glaring at him. "What? It's true! some Goku in this room is stronger then you. Heck, i bet that Scarface Goku could beat you without even try."

"Scarface Kakarot?" Vegeta (Super) questioned confuse. Before he notice Savage Goku...and tremble when he feel his power. "W-What? It's can't be! This Kakarot is unbelievable strong! Does he even have God Ki?! No. The better question is...does he even need it?"

Goku land in front of him. "Vegeta. This new enemy is too strong. You know what we have to do."

Vegeta growled. "Tch! How do i keep reduced to do this? Damn it!"

"STOP MESSING AROUND!" Goku scream annoyed. "Let's go!"

Vegeta look at him annoyed. "Okay."

He turn into a Super Saiyan Blue. "Here i come!"

Dark Goku hold his hand. "You were a strong opponent."

A dark purple Ki blast appear on it. "But this is where your life end."

Dark Goku aim toward Saitama and let out a chuckle. He was about to open fire, when...

"Fuuuuuuu-sion!"

"What?" Dark Goku look to the side confuse...only to see Goku and Vegeta about to joing their finger. "No!"

"Ha!" Goku and Vegeta joing their finger and glow white.

"So that's Fusion?" Youmu asked as she watch the dance.

"I never though that i would see Vegeta dancing." Bulma (Super) smile. To Vegeta (Super)'s embarassmend.

"They look so ridiculous!" Asuna laught...only to freeze when Vegeta (Super) glare at her. "Ah!"

"What was that, orange?!" Vegeta (Super) growled, while Asuna gulped.

"N-Nothing! I'm sorry!"

"You better be!"

"They're merging!" Dark Goku exclaimed alarmed.

Goku and Vegeta glowed blue and white as the ground shook. 

Dark Goku clench his fist and gitted his teeth. "How could i have been so careless as to let them merge?!"

Dark Goku watch as lighting strike the ground and cover his face as a bright light appear.

We can see the entier Earth surronded of a blue aura.

Everyone was silence. If the Entier Earth was able to emate such aura, then it's mean that whovever appear while be very powerfull.

In front of Dark Goku...was Gogeta blue!

"That's what your Metamoran Fusion look like?" Goku (Super) cocked his head. "What is his name? Vegito is already taken."

"Gogeta." Goku (Absalon) answered. "One of the strongest Fusion in history.

"He don't look bad." Vegeta (Super) admited.

"So that's a fusion?" Yukari mused with a finger on her shin. "Let's see how strong he is."

The fused warrior, who was wrapped up in a blue aura with blue lighting, look at Dark Goku who glare at him.

They both charged toward each other and throw a punch!

Gogeta and Dark Goku's fist clashed, causing the ground to be destroyed. The two warrior glare at each other before they dissapear.

"Honestly, every time that i think that i see everthing, they found a way to surprise me." Gajeel scratch the back of his head.

"Can't say i blame you." Mokou nod as she drink a bottle. "Before coming here, i never though that i would meet outsider that are capable of such feat."

"Well, there is a first time for everything." Naruto shrug.

Mokou glance at him. "...Who are you again?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto point at himself with a smile. "The future Hokage!"

"Hokage?" Mokou though, before she speak. "Fujiwara No Mokou. The Crimson Watch Guard."

Shockwave appear across the battlefield, creating creater. Dark Goku punch Gogeta. Gogeta punch Dark Goku. Dark Goku kick Gogeta. Gogeta kick Dark Goku. Each of their clash created shockwave and destroy a part of the battlefield.

At one moment, Dark Goku part away and watch Gogeta. He smirk. "Amazing. You're as strong as me."

He then put a serious face. "However, that Fusion will not last very long. Then you die."

"Wait, there is a time limit for Fusion?" Robin asked.

"Yes." Goku (AF) answered. "For the Metamoran Fusion-The one that you just watched-it last for 30 minute. Even more if you use more power. For the potara, it's one hour.

"I see." Robin nodded.

"Wait!" Luffy said. "Don't that mean that this guy want to fuse with this Goku for one hour?"

"No." Goku (Anime War) said, brining everyone's attention toward him. "The time limit of the potara depend on who use it. If it's a mortal, then it's one hour. But if this is a God, then the fusion is permanent."

Shikamaru blink then he put a hand on his shin. "Hum. This Dark Goku guy said that he was created by Evil Gods. Which mean that in a way, he's a god as well. Which mean that if he fuse, then the power of those Potara will be permanent."

"That's not good." Choji said while eating a bag of Chip.

"Can i have some?" Yuyuko asked.

"Of course." Choji share his bag of chip with her, much to her joy.

"They don't really seem worried." Oolong said with a sweet drop. 

Gogeta smirk. "Kaioken."

Gogeta clench his fist as a red aura surrond him, before he charge toward Dark Goku, much to his shock, and punch him hard in the face. Sending him flying into rocks. Gogeta run quickly toward him and punch him again. Sending him flying once more. Dark Goku recover and launch ki blast toward Gogeta who dodge or push them back.

Gogeta then launch two kick that were avoided before he block a punch from Dark Goku. He slid to the ground as the Evil Saiyan run toward him, only for Gogeta to send him flying with a kick to the shin, before following him. Gogeta then raise his leg high, with the blue and red aura surronding him, and kick Dark Goku hard in the head, sending him crash to the ground.

A few moment pass. Before the rock explose and Dark Goku emerge with a enraged scream, the white aura surronding him.

Gogeta land on the ground as Dark Goku curse the heaven. "FUCK!"

Dark Goku glare at Gogeta who smirk at him, which make him more angry. "Don't get all confident because you spilled a drop of blood."

He lift his fist and clench them. "I'll show you true terror!"

Dark Goku's aura burst out as he flew in the sky. He stop and look at Gogeta. "Allow me to present my trump card."

Gogeta narrow his eyes. "What's he planning on doing?"

Goku (Prime) as a feeling of deja vue. "Wait! He's going to destroy the Planet!"

"WHAT?!" Nearly everyone yelled.

"But that's impossible!" Reimu scream worried. "There no way that he can do that!...can he?"

"From what we've see so far, it's unlikely that he has the power to do so." Yukari said seriously.

"B-But i though that he need to fuse with Goku!" Wendy said scared. "Wouldn't that mean that he shouln't kill him?!"

"I have a feeling that he's too enraged to care." Yusuke said.

Dark Goku gritt his teeth and put his hand together. The mark on his forehead vanish and reapear in both of his hands. With a dark purple orb appear between them.

"That's a ridiculous amount of concentrated energy. If it hit the Earth, it's over." Gogeta stated seriously. "I'll have to put everything on the line at full power!"

Dark Goku put his hands to the side with the orb between them. "This is...the 'Universal Destroyer'"

Gogeta scream. "Kaioken x20!"

He put his hands together. "FINAL KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!"

"I'm going to erase you from existence." Dark Goku said darkly.

Gogeta, surronded by a blue and red aura, glare at the giant purple sphere in the sky as the said. "KA...HE...HA...ME..."

Then, Gogeta and Dark Goku launch their respective attack. "HAAAA!!"

The blue energy blast meet the purple destructive blast. The intensity of their clash shock the entier world. Dark Goku scream angrily as he try to push back his attack, only for Gogeta to do the same. As the two of them keep struggling. The fusion has a idea.

"Kaioken...X100!" Gogeta scream as his Kamehameha grow bigger and engulf Dark Goku's attack much to his shock.

"X100!?" Yelled those who know that Technique.

Goku (Prime) turned toward Goku (Anime War). "Is this against him that you mentioned using the Kaioke x100?"

Goku (Anime War) shook his head. "No. But the one i did was much more powerful then this guy."

"More powerful?" Piccolo (Prime) and Piccolo (Super) hear and were surprise. "He said that he fough someone more powerfull then this guy? How strong is that Goku?"

"I... Imposible!" Dark Goku said while the blast came toward him. He was engulfed in the attack, causing a explosion in the sky.

Gogeta drop out the Kaioken and watch the sky carefully. Only to notice that Dark Goku fall from the sky, creating a crater in the process. Gogeta watch his opponent to make sure that he was dead...then, Dark Goku open his left eye!

Gogeta smirk. "You're one tough guy."

Dark Goku push himself up, with his right eye closed and bleeding. "How...how can this be?"

Gogeta cocked his head. "What are you doing? Stand up and fight!"

Dark Goku stand up with difficult, thanks to his injury, and take a fighting stance.

"Alright!" Gogeta said.

Dark Goku pant, very tired. He then growl. "D...Damn it."

He look down and clench his fist. "Damn it...Damn it...Damn it....Damn it."

Dark Goku look up and glare at Gogeta with pure hatred, as a purple aura surrond him. "DAMN IT ALL!!"

Dark Goku leap toward Gogeta and throw a punch that was dodged before receiving a hard punch to the gut, making him spat out blood. Gogeta blast him away and teleport to the other side and raise a hand. A orb of light, with multi colors, appear above it.

"DAMN IT ALL!!" Dark Goku scream as he going toward Gogeta who close his hand. "SHIT!!"

"This is it!" Drip Goku said excited. "If this attack touch him, he's done for!"

"That's right!" Naruto said with a smile. "At this rate, there nothing that can go wrong!"

"This is where i send you to hell." Gogeta said before he rear in hand back...

...Only to split up back to Goku and Vegeta, much to their shock. "No way!"

"...Crap." Naruto muttered, realising that he jinxed himself.

"So close!" Future Ranch said annoyed.

Dark Goku...smirk. And hit both Goku and Vegeta!

The two Saiyan crashed into rocks, with Goku losing his shirt in the process. "Can you stand, Vegeta?"

Vegeta struggle to sit up. "Don't take that tone with me!"

Krillin roll his eyes. "Yeah, he's fine."

"Why is that guy always angry?" Denki asked confuse.

"Somehow, he remind me of Bakugo." Mina said.

"SHUT UP, PINKY!" Bakugo yelled.

Goku get up and watch Dark Goku looking at them with a smirk. "At this rate, we'll be killed."

He glance at Vegeta who managed to stand up. "We're out of options. Using the Kaioken x100...burned all of our Fusion time."

"Don't you think i can't see that?" Vegeta asked annoyed. "I can't not even goes Super Saiyan."

"My power is completely gone." Goku said tired.

"What a shame." Dark Goku shake his head. "When i came here, i though that i would fuse with you. But it's seem that we'll go to the original plan."

"Original Plan?" Everyone wondered. What does he mean by that?

"Original plan?" Vegeta though curious.

"Now. It's about time that i kill you." Dark Goku said with a sinister smirk.

Goku and Vegeta glare at Dark Goku who glare them back.

"Vegeta, let's go!" Goku leapted toward his enemy.

"Son of a bitch!" Vegeta do the same.

Goku and Vegeta throw punch and kick that was either dodged or blocked. Then, Dark Goku power up and blast them away with his aura, causing a explosion.

Goku crash to the ground and sit up with difficult...only to be punched by Dark Goku. Knocking him into the ground.

"Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta launch a big ki blast that was dodged, causing a explosion. Dark Goku look behind him and see Vegeta who was tired. "Kakarot...is mine to defeat. Get your hands off him!"

"Nice to see that you care in your own way." Bulma (Super) said with a smile while Vegeta (Super) was embarassed.

"Quite, woman!"

Vegeta leaped toward Dark Goku and throw punch and kick that were dodged. Until he manage to land a punch on his face. But it's only served to make Dark Goku angry. He punched Vegeta in the gut, causing him to spat out blood, before he blast him away with a Ki blast.

Dark Goku then block a kick from behind his head. Turning around, he see Goku with a shocked expression. Dark Goku growled and grap Goku's ankle, before he spin him around and punch him in the face, sending him crash to the ground.

Goku sit up and see Dark Goku looking at him with angry expression. "You're really pissed me off, Kakarot!"

Vegeta laying on the ground and struggled to look up. "It's useless, Kakarot. It's impossible to win."

Vegeta watch Dark Goku kicking away Goku. "Run, Kakarot!"

"Woah." Yamcha (Prime) said stunned. "The last time that i saw Vegeta this down was during the battle against Cell."

"This show how dire the situation is." Tien (Super)

Dark Goku prepare a Ki blast while Goku get up with difficult. "See you in the afterlife, Kakarot!"

Goku's eyes widened when Dark Goku launch the Ki blast. Then, he hear. "MOVE YOU IDIOT!"

Goku was pushed to the side. He look up and his eyes widened further. "VEGETA!"

Bulma (Super)' smile vanished and is remplaced by a fearful look. "Vegeta!"

"DAD!" Trunks (Super) and Trunks (GT) yelled. They already lost their father once, they couldn't bear to see him die again.

"NO!" Bulma (GT) shouted. Even though this Vegeta was from a different Universe, he was still the man that she loved.

Vegeta let out a smile. "Bulma...Trunks...Kakarot...Everyone...Farewell."

"YOU IDIOT!" Goku yell as he watch Vegeta being hit by the attack. The prince's armor was destroyed as he scream in pain from the blast.

"Damn it!" Goku (Prime) clench his fist. First, Evil Goku, now Vegeta. He couldn't believe that he has to witness their death and do nothing about it.

Unknow of him, his variant feel the same way.

Vegeta fall to the ground, barely alive. Goku rush toward him. "Vegeta!"

"Your weakling friend saved you." Dark Goku said with a mocky smirk.

Vegeta let out a pained laught as Goku take him in his arm. "Why did you do that!?"

Vegeta slowly look at Goku, the life slowly leaving his eyes. "My body just moved on his own."

Goku gritted his teeth. "You should've just escaped. You could have found a way to defeat him."

"This guy is strong enough to destroy the galaxy." Raditz (R&R) commented. "If Vegeta managed to escape, he would have just lived for a few more moment."

"I know, but still." Goku (Super) said with a down expression.

"Listen to me, Kakarot." Vegeta said weakly, grapping Goku's shirt. "I can't go on. You're the only that can defeat him."

"Save your breath or you'll die!" Goku said worry, especially when he feel Vegeta's grip getting weaker.

"You have...to live" Was Vegeta's last word as he slowly close his eyes. Goku's eyes were filled with tear as when he could no longer feel his ki.

Vegeta...was dead.

"VEGETA!" Shouted his friends and family.

The Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT) closed their eyes. Neither of them were happy to see their otherself dying. But at least, they goes down fighting.

"NO!" Goku let out a scream filled with sadness. He look at the prince's body with sorrow. "Vegeta. You were more than just a friend. You were one of my best friend." He remember every battles they fought together. And everytime that Vegeta saved him. "I will avenge you!"

"HAHAHAHA!!"

Goku raise his head and glare behind him. He see Dark Goku laughing. "What a pathetic fool! In the end, he die like a worthless coward!"

At this moment, many of them feel nothing but fury toward Dark Goku. Even nice people like Orihime, Konoka, Ako and Nodoka feel a bit angry at his words.

Goku's eyes were filled with rage and anger. "Vegeta...is not...Worthless...nor a coward!"

He get up and clench his fist. "How dare you mock him?!"

Goku look down as his body shake." How...dare...you?!"

"Hum?" Dark Goku stop smirking and look in curiosity, and open his right eye.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Zorro confuse. Many were wondering the same thing.

Goku (Prime) remember this scene. It was the same one when Frieza killed Krillin on Namek. "Could it be?"

Goku's body shook as he feel the need to kill, Dark Goku. The sky darkned. Lightning appear in stuck the ground. Goku's eyes glowed blue for a moment. He look up and glare at Dark Goku. "HOW DARE YOU?!!"

Dark Goku's eyes widened. "What?!"

Many were taken back by Goku's fury. And some of them share Dark Goku's surprise.

Goku scream as he power up and transform into every form he posses. Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue. For the first time, Dark Goku feel uneasy as he watch the Saiyan of Earth going through his transformation, causing the sky to darkned further. Goku keep screaming as his hair flick between blue and white, while a mark appear and dissapear of his forehead. Then, with a final shout, everything goes white.

When the light fade away, Dark Goku was stunned. Goku was now white hair with red mark that goes to his arms and travel to his torso. He also have the same mark as Dark Goku. Except that it has two line instead of one.

Silence. Everyone was stunned beyond words.

"Him too?!" Ichigo exclaimed surprise.

"He achived the same transformation as the other one!" Renji commented.

"No." Byakuya said, causing the others to look at him. "It's a bit different. Look on his forehead.

They do so, and notice the mark.

"He's right." Ino agree. "His mark as two line instead of one."

"But...is this really important?" Ussop asked worried. "His strengh is on the same level, right?"

"We just have to wait and see." Akkyu answered.

As the Saiyan of Earth glare at him. Dark Goku's stunned face was remplaced with a smirk. "So, you finally obtained the white god power."

He then point at Goku's head. "Take a look at that mark on your forehead."

Goku look up as Dark Goku continued his explaination. "You're now an Omni-God. Markey by the two limiters on your forehead. Which supress your full power."

A image of Zeno was show. "The Omni-King has zero limits."

Dark Goku smirk. "If you fuse with me, the limiters will be removed."

If they weren't surprise before, they were now.

"A limiter?" Tsunade said amazed. "It's make sense now. Dark Goku has only one limiter, which is why he's so powerful."

"But...don't that mean that Goku don't have the avantage?" Sakura asked worried. "Unless he broke one limiter or can use the Kaioken with it, then i don't know how he can win."

"Sakura." Kakashi said, causing the pink hair girl to look at him. "You forget that Dark Goku is now tired thanks to his battle from earlier. If Goku play the cards right, then he has a chance to win."

Goku stop looking at his limiter and glare at Dark Goku. "...Never."

Dark Goku growled angrily.

Goku then stop Vegeta's body. And as he look at him, two word came to his mind. "Healing God."

He walk up toward the prince's body and place a hand on his torso. Dark Goku watch with curiosity. Only to be shocked when Goku close his eyes and white light appear around him as his hand glow green. Then, with a pulse, Vegeta cough up. The prince has being brough back to life.

"Okay, what?" Yamcha (GT) exclaimed surprise while the rest of the room was stunned as well. "Since when Goku can heal let alone revive people?!"

"I'm not sure." Gokumi said. "Maybe it's a power that came from this form?"

Dark Goku growled. "How the hell does he already have such control?!"

"Seem that you were right, Gokumi." Evil Gokumi said.

Goku get up and examined his new form, who emanate red sparkles. "This form is highly unstable. I can hardly contain it."

He lift his hand and clench them, causing energy to emanate from them. "There is a raw of energy flowing out of me. So this is the Super Saiyan God's full potential."

Goku look up toward Dark Goku. "I won't be able to maintain it for long. I have to end it quickly...with one final attack."

"With one attack." Luffy muttered. "But will his adversary let him do so?"

"Somehow, i doubt it." Sanji said while lifting a cigarette.

"What is he planning?" Dark Goku wonder while Goku start to power up, causing rock to levitated. Dark Goku take a stance as he realise Goku's plan. "He's going to use his full power...on one attack."

Goku roar as his aura burst out, causing Dark Goku to cover his eyes. Goku's mark vanish as he litf his right arm and focus his energy on it. He was about to throw it, when...

"Easy there, kid." Dark Goku said with a smirk. "You don't want to miss and destroy the galaxy, do you?"

Many blinked in shock.

"He is joking?" Reimu said bewildered.

"I don't think he is." Remilla narrow her eyes.

"This is stupid!" Natsu said annoyed. "This guy hold the galaxy in hostage so that he can survive!"

"He's not Natsu." Lisanna said. "But you right. This guy is the worst."

"If Goku don't shoot now, everyone is going to die anyway." Kiba said annoyed as well.

"What should he do, then?" Gon wondered.

Goku gritted his teeth, after realising the truth of Dark Goku's word. Dark Goku's smirk widened as he prepare a attack to kill Goku...before the ground burst out from behind him.

Dark Goku look behind him and gasp before being grapped. Dark Goku look behind him in shock. "Y..You?!"

Saitama growled as he keep his one arm grip on his opponent. "I'm taking you to hell with me."

"Saitama?!" Everyone shouted. They completly forgot about him.

"Sensei?!" Genos said shocked. Especially when he realise what he was going to do. "Don't tell me he's?"

Saitama also realise...and he was okay with it.

Goku gasp upon see the bald hero. Dark Goku try to escape, however, even with one arm, Saitama's grip was strong. Especially since he still was in his Berserker mode state.

Saitama notice Goku hesitating. "What are you waiting for? Shoot it!"

"Are you serious?!" Naruto asked stunned and annoyed. "If Goku shoot you, then you're going to die!"

"You can't throw your life away like that!" Negi said worried.

"Guy." Saitama said in a calm tone. "It's fine."

Many were stunned at those words.

"Long time ago, i made the decision of becoming a hero." Saitama explained. "Not only so that i could fight, but also so that i could give a future to everyone in the world. Like your friend said, if Goku don't shoot, then everyone is going to die. And if the only way to prevent this is to trade my life, then so be it. At least, i would die as a hero."

"Sensei." Genos muttered. He could feel a new respect for his master as soon he finished talking.

The other were feeling the same way. The fact that he was ready to sacrifice himself to save everyone...it was a admirable move.

Goku and Saitama share a glance while the Saiyan remember their battle between each other. "When we first meet, we fought against each other. You were incredibly tough. Man. We really beat on each other. And We fought as equal."

A memory of their battle against Dark Goku was show. "And yet, you were still holding back!!

Saitama was seeing beating Dark Goku. "You were truly incredible. My only regret...is that we didn't meet sooner."

Back to the present. Goku gaze at Saitama who was still holding Dark Goku. "It was an honor to fight by your side! Let's finally end this"

Goku scream as he throw his fist. "DRAGON FIST!"

A huge white dragon was launched a toward Dark Goku who panicked. "SHIT!"

"SHIT!" Yosuke shouted. "That's a huge Dragon!"

"LANGUAGE!" Chichi, Bulma, Videl and Android 18 screamed, causing Yosuke to shrink a bit.

"Sorry."

Goku goes back to his base form while Dark Goku desparetly try to escape. "DAMN IT!!"

He then hit Saitama with his elbowl. Saitama try to keep his grip. However, thanks to his injury, he couldn't stand the strike. And eventually, he let go. Dark Goku take the chance to escape by flew in the sky. Goku's eyes widen. "NO!"

"Damn it!" Goku (MUI) gritted his teeth. "There were so close!"

"The attack is heading toward Saitama!" Goku (Hedgehog) shouted pointing at the screen.

Dark Goku float in the sky and watch with a smirk. Saitama watch with shock as the Dragon came toward him. While Goku look down the ground. "It's over. That was our final chance."

Then, he remember his battle against Saitama. "Wait! Maybe he can?!"

Goku call out Saitama. "Deflect it! Punch it toward him!"

"Punch it?" Gohan (Prime) asked, before he realise. "Wait! Earlier, Saitama was able to deflect dad's attack! Maybe he can do the same with the Dragon Fist!"

Many look at each other. It's true! Maybe Saitama can deflect it!

"But can this even work?" Chopper wondered. "This attack is on a different level."

"It has to work." Renegade Goku narrow his eyes. "It's all or nothing now."

Saitama was shocked by this. "Hey! What?!"

"It's our only hope!" Goku said in hurry. "Use your strongest punch and deflect it!"

Saitama stare at Goku, then he look his left hand. "The strongest punch!"

He clench it before he rear his fist back and throw it toward the huge dragon, colliding with it. However, Saitama was slowly pushed back. Something that Goku notice. "Crap. Why isn't it working!?"

Saitama try to push back the Dragon Fist, but it was too powerful. Goku began to lose hope. "Is the white dragon fist too much? Is... this the end?"

Many started to lose hope when they see Saitama struggling.

"No." Naruto muttered.

"Is...this the end?" Setsuna asked in fear.

"I can't believe that it's end this way." Gokumi look down in despair.

...

...

...

"No."

Everyone turned toward the voice and see Savage Goku.

"What?" Evil Goku asked confuse.

"...It's not over yet." Savage Goku said before he point at the screen. "...Look."

Everyone listen him and they were surprise by the next scene.

Saitama gritted his teeth as he keep try to push back the dragon. then, the world started to stop to him. Everything goes quite as Saitama was lost in his though. "The reason i became a hero...i though that i could do it for fun."

He close his eyes and remember his battle against the Saiyan of Earth. "And then you came along. And we fought."

Saitama can feel a little smile appear on his face. "So strong. I don't even know your name. And yet, for the first time, i could finally fight without holding back. Thanks to you...i remember now. The real reason i became a hero..."

Saitama remember his battle against Dark Goku and open his eyes with a new resolve. "...IS TO FIGHT!"

Suddenly, the Dragon stopped. Something that Goku notice. "What?"

Dark Goku loss his smirk. "Hum?"

"What?" Everyone was confuse now.

Then, they all hear...

"BIG BANG DRAGON FIST!!"

A huge explosion was hear as the Dragon suddenly flew to the sky toward Dark Goku, much to his shock. "What?! NO!"

"WHAT THE?!"

"HOLY SHIT!!"

"THE HELL?!"

"DID THAT DRAGON BECOME BIGGER?!"

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

"WHA?!"

There was surprise generaly across the room. None of them would see coming that Saitama would not only combine his attack with the Dragon Fist, but also deflect it to the sky.

Dark Goku watch with despair as the dragon hit him. He let out a scream as the dragon engulf him. The entier world was seeing  glowing white and blue, As the attack shocked the entier Universe.

After the surprise, came the celebration. Many were happy to see that Dark Goku was defeated. To the point that he imagined a huge feast to celebrate this.

Goku and Saitama look up to the sky in victory. Before the hero notice the Saiyan walking toward him with a raised hand. "Yo!"

"Oh! It's you." Saitama said.

Goku let out a chuckle. "I can't believe we pulled it off."

Saitama smile. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Son Goku!" Goku said with a smile. "You know, i don't know your name either."

"It's Saitama." Was the hero's response.

"That attack was amazing!" Goku said before he became confuse. "Why didn't you use it earlier?"

"I could have easily destroyed the Earth." Saitama answered. "We got pretty lucky."

"After what we've see so far, i believe him." Keine sigh.

Goku smile. "Sure, we did."

"You know." Saitama said. "I bet you could make a S-Rank Hero if you tried."

"Thanks." Goku said. "We should rest up. Then we should spar again."

"I agree." Saitama said with a smile. "Next time, without interference."

"Alright!" Goku pump his fist excited. "It's on!"

Saitama gave a thumb up. "But remember this, next time, i'll be much stronger."

Goku nodded. "Hurry and train hard. I'm going to perfect my new form."

He waved. "We, i'm out of here."

Saitama smile. "See you soon."

"That was imressive." Goku (Prime) smile before he turned toward Saitama. "Hey, Saitama! How about we spar after this?"

"Oh, okay." Saitama nodded. To be honest, after seeing what this Goku guy was made off, he was pretty excited to fight with him.

"Not so fast!" Vegeta (Prime) said annoyed. "You will have to fight with me first!"

"Don't count me out!" Vegeta (Super) joined.

"Same for me!"  Vegeta (GT) do the same.

"Can i join?" Goku (Super) asked.

"Same here!" Goku (GT) asked.

Everyone sweet dropped when they see the three Goku and the three Vegeta arguing with who shall fight Saitama.

"Are they always like this?" All Might asked.

"More or less." Chichi (Super) shrug.

Goku and Saitama part away in opposite direction...only to stop when they hear a noise. "What the?!"

Many were shocked. What now?

They look up and see a purple rift in the sky appearing...and five figure coming out of it!

The figure crash to the ground, to Goku and Saitama's shock. "What now?!"

The first figure is a red hair man in blue robe.

The second figure is a sphink in egyptian clothings.

The third figure is a being who look like Majin Buu. Except that he has a tail, rabbit ear and nose. And his skin was a bit darker.

The four figure is a black and light grey demonic being.

The final figure let out a roar. He was a tall being with blue and red skin, with long black hair.

And all of them have green potara earring in their ears.

"Okay, this spell trouble." Rukia said.

"Wait a minute." Erza leaned toward the screen. "Those apparence...I think that thoses are the Evil Gods."

"Huh?!" Everyone turned toward her.

"Are you sure?" Asked Shino.

"Yes, she's right." Goku (Anime War) comfirmed. "The five being that are in front of you are the Evil Gods themself.

"...Damn." Ichigo muttered.

"This is bad." Wendy said worried. "Goku and Saitama are tired after their battle against Dark Goku. Not to mention that Saitama has a broken arm. How are they gonna defeat them?"

Goku and Saitama watch the new arrival with shock...then, someone landed beside them.

Beerus, the God Of Destruction, get up from his sitting position. "The Evil Gods?"

He let out a smirk. "Look like i have some cleaning up to do."

Then, the screen goes black.

"It's over." Lucy sigh. "And that's just the first part."

"If this Dark Goku was that powefull, then i don't want to see how strong the rest of them are." Yuna said a bit scared.

Then, Cosmic appear. "Hello."

"Cosmic!" Goku (Prime) shouted with a smile. "We didn't see you since the movie started! Where have you being?!"

"Sorry about that." Cosmic scratch the back of his head. "I was pretty busy for a while. Not to mention that i have to pick some people along the way."

"Who?" Naruto asked.

"People who are going to joing you to the reaction." Cosmic said before he snap his finger.

Then, many people in witch robe appear.

"What the?! Where are we?!" Asked a red hair girl with red eyes, before she froze and touch her face. "What? My disguiment! It's gone!"

"Chariot?" Asked another girl in witch robe. "Is that you?"

Charito try to hide her face, before she gave up. "Yes, it's me."

"AHEM!" Cosmic cough bringing their attention. "Look, i'm just going to fill you in since i don't have the time for another timeskip.

Cosmic snap his finger, and the next second, the new arrival know everything.

"So, you brought us here to react to a Multiversal battle?" Akko asked.

"That's right." Cosmic nodded. "We just finished the first part. Right now, i think a break is in order."

Cosmic gave everyone a plan. "On those plans, you will know which room is your and where to go. I have some more business to take care off. Later!"

Cosmic was gone the next second. Leaving everyone in a awkward silence.

"...Well, that happen."

To Be Continued

And it's done! Sorry that it's taken a while, but i was busy this week. Watching three movie in a row in the Cinema (Transformer, Elemental, Miraculous). Going to my father's funeral. Other things. But now, i was able to finish this Chapter. Sorry that not all the Characters has somethig to said, but i was a bit in hurry to finish. So that you don't wait any longer. The good new is that since the bigger part is done, i can Update more faster then last time.

I also changed Dark Goku's voice. Instead of having a mix of Madara, Raditz and Broly, he has Goku's voice, but distorced. This way, he would feel more like a Dark version of Goku. Beside, Madara is going to appear later in the Series. So i don't see the point to use the same voice for two characters.

Now, as the request of JfloresAnimation, i bring the Little Witch Academia's Cast...Actually, he asked me to bring Chariot Du Nord, but i couldn't bring just one person form a series. Maybe if there was one of each series. Anyway, Chariot and the others are here. (You're Welcome, by the way.) For the record, except for Episode 1, i never watched this series. So don't be surprise if i make a mistake.

Anyway, as mentioned before, there as being some chance. I changed some dialogue and added more. Because i though that it's was weird that Dark Goku wanted to kill Goku even though he need him for his plan. If it's happen again in the future, don't be surprise.

In the next Chapter. Everyone get a break before watching the next season. Which give everyone the chance to either get to know each other or catch up to the event...Actually. Some of you can ask me if you want a character to talk with another one. If you want, of course.

Later, folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 76 11
Goku was training to fight the Androids when the next thing he know he find himself in a theater with...Other Gokus?! A Mysterious entity brought eve...
329 0 76
Like all great fanfics, this one's ten times as epic. A great comeback story. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MEDIA PRESENTED IN THIS STORY! They belong to...
119K 856 15
On the day of his birthday Goku received a mysterious dvd that's shows his and Vegeta's battle against Broly 4 months ago, Goku decided to watch the...
4.7K 115 32
[Completed!] Book 1/2 of the Dragon Ball Ultimate book Series! What happens when Goku and the gang are completely surprised by the King of all Angels...