Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

23.

2.1K 34 39
By kellslibrary

This last week has been insane so I haven't had time to write so forgive me lol enjoy this one!
___________________________

The month of October was pretty busy, my second single was a success and everyone loved the music video. Jack was on the road for a bit and I've been to all the home games. Now it's halloween and I'm trying to find matching costumes for jack and I.

"How about taylor and joe?" Jack suggests. I close my eyes and turn to look at him "they broke up babe" I reply. "We could do fearless Taylor and Joe jonas" he says.

I giggle and shake my head "maybe next year, how about jesse and woody from toy story" I suggest. "Okay!" He agrees. I smirk and grab the costumes then drag him over to the check out. We both get recognized while standing in line so we take photos with them before paying for our costumes and leaving.

On the way back to my place we stop for food and now we have a couple hours until we have to go Taylor's halloween party. "What do you wanna do until the party?" Jack asks resting his hand on my leg.

We make eye contact and I bite my lip "I have an idea" I whisper. His hand moves up my leg and he smirks "oh yeah?" He asks. I nod "ah huh" I mumble. He pulls me onto his lap facing him then stands up wrapping my legs around his waist.

My lips connect to his as he makes his way to my room. He passionately kisses back before gently placing me on my bed. I look up at him as he stands between my legs. His hands go to my hips "I'm going to make sweet love to you, that ok?" He asks.

"Y-yeah" I answer. He leans down kissing me gently "i love you my beautiful girl" he whispers. I start blushing "I love you too my handsome boy" I whisper back.

He gently takes my shirt off and starts kissing down my body leaving love bites on my chest where nobody can see. Then he takes off my pants tossing them to the side before kissing each of my thighs.

I feel his tongue on my clit a few seconds later then he slips a finger in causing my hips to buck up. For just a few seconds he stops to put a pillow underneath then he continues. My moans the only noise coming from my room. "Mmm baby I'm close" I whimper.

Jack nods and continues doing what he's doing. My toes start to curl and my legs start uncontrollably moving, my back arches and I feel a release. "Good girl" Jack says looking up at me.

"Holy fuck" I whisper catching my breath. He removes his fingers and licks them clean "you need a break first?" He asks. I elevate myself with my elbows "just some water" I answer.

After having some water and catching my breath jack positions himself between my legs. "Don't tease I need you" I beg. He smirks "I wasn't planning on teasing" he says leaning down to press his forehead against mine. Seconds later I feel him slip inside me and I moan quietly.

Our love making makes us late to getting to the party. Jordyn and cari greet us when we get to Taylor's. "Why so late?" Jordyn asks quietly with a slight smirk. "Some passionate sex" I whisper back.

She shakes her head "you two are so in love" she says. "Going on 8 months" I smile looking over at Jack talking with ryan and blake. He looks over at me and smiles then winks causing me to blush. "God I'm either gonna marry him or go through the worst break up known to man" I confess.

We move to the kitchen to get some drinks and jordyn smiles "you two are meant to be" she says. "I think so too" Taylor says. "Awww thank you tay" I gush. Jack, Ryan and blake come walking in. "Theres my girl" jack smiles.

As a big group we celebrate halloween and drink more than I expected to drink but by 1am we're all in the theater room cuddled up with our partners and watching a movie. "Are we staying the night?" Jack asks. "Can we go back to yours?" I ask.

Most of the time I'm good with sleeping anywhere that isn't my bed but tonight I'd rather be at Jack's. "Yeah of course" he answers. We catch an uber back to Jack's after the movie ends and we're in bed after taking our costumes off and changing.

●●

Oliviadavis: howdy partner
Tagged: jackhughes

Jackhughes: wouldnt wanna be anyone elses woody
^oliviadavis: awe I love you
^^jackhughes: i love you too pretty girl

Isla: best costumes

Nicohiesher: cowboy jack

Lukehughes: what did you make him do
^oliviadavis: he happily dressed as woody
^^Lukehughes: whipped

Lillystevens: adorable!

Sophiamiller: so cute!!
^OliviaDavis: miss you soph

Quinnhughes: you stole our idea
^Oliviadavis: mmm i don't think we did quinn but nice try

TrevorZegras: can I be rex?
^Oliviadavis: sure Z

Fletcher: had a blast

Taylorswift13: best costume winners!!!

Load more comments....

●●●

After putting my phone on the side table and making sure it's charging I cuddle up to jack and his arm goes around me resting on my back. "10 more days babe" he reminds me.

I smile happily "i know! I'm so excited" i gush. He kisses my forehead "I'm proud of you" he says. "Thank you baby" i blush and look up at him. He smiles and leans in kissing me gently "i love you" he whispers against my lips.

"I love you too" I whisper back smiling. He pulls away then kisses my forehead "go to sleep my girl and we'll go get breakfast at the bagel shop you love" he says. I gasp "okay!" I say resting my head on his chest.

The following morning he keeps his promise and the next 9 days go by insanely fast and now it's the night of the album release. A couple days ago I changed my profile picture on my social medias to the new era.

Now that it feels real I'm nervous for everyone's reactions. Tonight I start the promotion for the album and jack has a night off so he'll be there along with luke and a few of the guys. They play montreal tomorrow so cole will also be there.

Jack stands behind me while I'm making us something to eat before I have to get ready for Jimmy Fallon. "This looks yummy" he whispers. "Its going to be" I reply. "Can i help with anything?" He asks. "Uh cut the bacon" i answer. "Got it" he says.

"Uh what are we making?" He asks. I giggle "I found a recipe for cream cheese bacon pasta so that" I answer. "Yum" he mumbles cutting the bacon. I add the noodles into the boiling water and continue stirring the sauce.

Once the bacons chopped jack adds it into the sauce then we wait for the noodles to be cooked. "You excited?" He asks. "For?" I ask. "The album silly" he answers. I smile "yeah but nervous it's going to flop" I answer.

He shakes his head and cups my face "baby I mean this from the bottom of my heart this album is the best music I've ever heard and I'm so damn proud of you and proud I get to call you mine" he tells me. "Thank you" i blush.

The noodles finish cooking so jack drains them and adds them to the sauce. "I love penne noodles" he says. "Me too" I smile adding some into 2 different bowls. We quickly eat then I get ready for the show.

Jack sits on my bed watching me change "you're so beautiful" he says looking me up and down. "Thank you handsome" I blush. He smiles and winks. I finish getting dressed then we leave for the show.

As soon as we get there we're taken to the green room with my name on the door. "Jimmy will come by to discuss the questions" the guy with a headset tells me. "Ok thank you" I reply sitting down. "Ooo baby they've got gummy worms" jack says looking at all the candy in the big bowl.

I look around the room and theres a basket of baked goods as well and a big bouquet of flowers. "Pretty" I smile then sniff them. While we're eating some of the candy the door opens and jimmy comes in.

We quickly hug and he shakes Jack's hand then we sit back down. "So great to see you again" he says. "You too it's been so long" I reply. "So these are the questions if any of them are a no just let me know" he says.

Not many about my relationship with Jack and it's mostly about my music with a few questions about hockey which I find funny. "Yeah they're all good" I say handing him back the sheet.

After a brief catching up he leaves to start the show and it plays on the tv. About 15 minutes in I'm brought to side stage and jack stays in the green room. I can see the crowd and I see nico, isla, jordyn, emma, felicity and cole sitting together in the back.

"Now with her sophomore album coming out in just a few hours please welcome Olivia davis!!!" He announces. I happily walk out and wave to the crowd as they cheer. "Thank you for having me" I greet.

We start talking about the music and my favourite tracks and what the rest sounds like. "So who inspired the album?" He asks. I blush "my amazing boyfriend" I answer.

The crowd cheers as a photo of us appears behind us. "When was this taken?" He asks. "Uhh I think it was after one of his games" I answer. "So you and Jack have been together for how long now?" He asks. "8 wonderful months" I answer blushing.

Jimmy smiles and the crowd cheers "so needless to say you're in love" he says. I nod and laugh awkwardly "yeah so madly in love" I reply. We then talk about hockey then back to music before it ends.

I get back to the green room where Jack is and he hugs me tightly "you did great" he tells me. "Thank you" I smile happily. "Proud of you" he whispers. I smile "thank you jacky" I reply. He kisses my forehead before we leave to meet the guys.

The clock hits midnight when we're on our way to my place for the release get together but we avoid our phones until we're there. My roommates are there when we get back.

"There she is!" They cheer. After a massive group hug we sit down and before we hit play on the first song trevor calls jack on facetime. "OLIVIA! It's so good!!" He shouts. "Thank you trev!" I giggle as he dances. "Congrats it's an amazing album!" He says.

He settles down and we listen to the album with him over facetime. When it's done we talk with trevor for a little bit before hanging up and going to sleep since the boys have a morning skate.

While jack is at morning skate I have an appearance on good morning America and then a couple of radio interviews which all goes by so fast and now I'm packing for my flight in a couple days. "Babe?!" Jack shouts.

I giggle "my room!" I shout back as I fold a shirt. "Oh there you are beautiful" he smiles looking tired. "Hi baby" I blush. "How was your morning?" He asks. "Good morning America was fun, and then I did a couple radio interviews" I answer.

"Ooo how were they?" He asks tucking strands of hair behind my ear. "Good, they didn't ask too many questions about you" I answer. "Well that's good" he whispers looking between my eyes and lips.

My face heats up and I start blushing "if you wanna kiss me just kiss me" I whisper looking into his eyes. His golden smile appears before he rests his head against mine "ok" he whispers before kissing me gently. I smile against his lips kissing back.

After a few pecks he let's me finish packing then he pulls me down onto my bed. "Nap with me" he whispers tiredly. "Only because I'm also tired" I reply cuddling into him. He kisses the side of my head before we're both falling asleep.

Our nap comes to a halt just an hour later when isla comes running in. "Your albums number 1 on the charts!" She shouts waking us up. I shoot up with my hair all over "what?" I ask. She catches her breath "your albums number one on the charts right now" she repeats.

I feel around for my phone and eventually find it on the side table. I go straight to checking the charts and she's right. "Holy shit" I whisper over and over. "Oh and taylor posted on her story" she adds before leaving.

"She what?" I shout. I then see that she tagged me in her story so I check it. A screenshot of 'connected' with the caption: 'so good! Go stream Olivia's new album'

Before I can realise what I'm doing my phones calling taylor. She answers after the second ring "OLIVIA ITS SO GOOD" she shouts. "THANK YOU" I squeal. Jack's smiling and watching me. "I can't wait for you to open up for me" she tells me.

My face becomes wet with tears "again thank you so much for having me I won't disappoint" I thank her again. "You're killing it liv" she says. "Oh my god that means so much you don't even know" I say while crying.

Jack hugs me from the side and I talk with taylor for a little longer before having to start the pre-game routine with jack.

Then just a few hours later I'm with the girls watching the game. "Come on" I whisper as jack gets the puck. He passes to nico then nico passes to luke and luke passes to jack who gets it into the back of the net.

My legs shoot me up and I'm cheering loudly with the other girlfriends and the wives. They now lead 3-1. Cole got Montreals goal assisted by kirby and nick. Nico got the devils first goal, timo got the second and jack just got the third.

Sadly this game goes by fast so I don't get to spend much time with the wags since I have an early flight tomorrow. They don't start the road trip for a couple more days so I'll be in California with trevor and jamie. They already got me tickets for tomorrows game so it should be fun.

The following morning

Jack squeezes me gently as we stand in the airport "it's only a few days" he whispers. "I know" I mumble. He kisses my forehead right as my gates called so I lean up pecking his lips "I love you" he tells me. I smile again "I love you too" I whisper back.

I leave to board my flight and just a few hours later I'm landing at LAX. When I get down to baggage claim I see trevor and jamie standing with a big sign with my name on it.

"Oliviaaaaaaa" trevor yells excitedly as I get closer. "Dude its 9am calm the fuck down" jamie tells him. I laugh and hug them both "nice to finally see you guys" I greet. "Sorry I had espresso" trevor says. "That'll activate the golden retriever mode" I joke.

He gasps jokingly "arent I always a golden retriever?" He asks. "Actually yeah" I reply. They grab my bags for me and we go to the hotel I'm staying at for the week I'm here.

Once I'm settled they leave for morning skate and I change then uber over to my first radio interview. On the way there I get a text from Jack.

●●●

Jack

Hows my girl?
I miss you already

Liv

Tired but I have interviews

Jack

Gross

I'll be watching the ducks
game tonight

Liv

Z got me a ticket

Jack

Aww

You leaving me for the ducks?

Liv

Never

Devils til I die

Jack

That's what I thought

Liv

I love you jacky

Jack

I love you too liv

●●●

I get to the radio station and am taken to a green room for about 15 minutes then I'm brought to the booth with the radio hosts. "Olivia your albums been out for about 12 hours now and it's number one on the charts how are you feeling?" The one asks.

"Amazed and like this isn't real" I answer. They both laugh "and taylor swift posted about it as well how does that feel?" The other asks. "Like a dream" I answer. "You grew up as a swiftie right?" The first one asks.

We talk about my love for taylor then get into music then they bring up Jack. "So your schedules are both pretty hectic how do you manage it?" The guy asks. "Lots of facetime calls when he's on the road and communicating, we never go to sleep angry or upset with each other" I answer.

They both nod "that's amazing, well the new album is amazing and beautiful thank you for joining us this morning" lori says. "Thank you it was a pleasure" I reply. I introduce the first single from the album and they play it before I go.

Fortunately the next couple of days go by. The ducks won their game and I went out with them after to celebrate and had lots of fun. Now I'm waiting for jack to come to the hotel so we can go get something for lunch.

My phone buzzes and it's jack letting me know he's down in the lobby so I grab what I need a run down there. He holds me in his arms tightly and kisses my forehead "I missed you" he whispers. "I missed you too" I whisper back catching my breath.

"How was more skate?" I ask. "Good, how was the interview with kelly?" He asks. "Amazing! I can't believe I met Kelly clarkson" I answer still excited from it. "Awww you're so cute" he chuckles.

I blush and hide my face causing him to laugh some more. "Let's go eat" I say. He nods and takes my hand in his. Then we're off for lunch just the two of us.

After lunch I have a couple hours until I have to appear on America's got talent, they asked me to be a guest judge. Since the game isn't until tomorrow jack is attending with Alex, trevor, jamie and mason.

Jack hugs me from behind while I'm trying to decide what to wear. "Wear that and we can go out after" he says pointing to a black dress with long sleeves. "Ooo okay" I agree then change into it. "God you're so beautiful" he whispers.

He takes a photo of me once I'm done and sends it to me. "So you can post" he says with a smile. I smile and peck his lips "thank you" I reply.

While in the car on the way to the studio I post the photo.

●●●

OliviaDavis: AGT I'm coming for you!

Jackhughes: my girl
^OliviaDavis: forever♡

Isla: killin it in Cali I miss u
^OliviaDavis: should've come with nico

Jordyn: bitch I miss you
^OliviaDavis: i miss you too bitch

Sophiamiller: love the dress
^OliviaDavis: love you!

TrevorZegras: best friend a badass
^OliviaDavis: who me?
^^TrevorZegras: don't tell jack
^^^Jackhughes: too late

Alexturcotte: Jack's so lucky
^jackhughes: I know I am

Taylorswift13: you're glowing!
^oliviadavis: feeling bejeweled

User1: she ate

User2: baddie

User3: idk if I wanna be her or be with her

Load more comments....

●●●

We get to the studio and I'm taken to the back after hugging jack. When I get there the judges are sitting and getting their makeup down. "Olivia oh my goodness it's so nice to meet you" sophia greets.

"Big modern family fan" I reply. She smiles "thank you I'm a big fan of yours" she says. "No way" I gasp. She nods "ah huh I love the music" she says. "Aww thank you" I reply.

Simon and Howie introduce themselves as well and since Heidi isnt here I don't get to meet her. "Happy to have you hear" Simon says. "Oh well thank you it's a pleasure to be here" I reply. I'm not the biggest fan of simon Cowell but I'll suffer just for this.

About half an hour later we're going out to the crowd. I sit between howie and sophia at the table then the show starts. It all goes by in a blur and now I'm sitting on Jack's lap in a club.

He has his arm around my waist and a drink in his free hand. "Wanna dance?" I ask him. "Uhh I dont know" he hesitates. I pout "please just for me" I beg. "Okay okay I'll dance just for you" he says.

I happily stand up and we leave to the dance floor. We dance for a good twenty minutes before going back to the booth. "Oliviaaaaa the album is immaculate" alex drunkenly tells me. "Thank you turcs" I reply taking a sip of my drink. "Little devils my favorite" trevor says.

Jack turns red and I giggle "me too" I reply. "I don't have a favourite" jack says. "They're all amazing" he adds. "Only because they're about you" trevor says. "Not denying it" he says.

We spend another hour there before leaving. Jack and I uber to my hotel while the others go to trevor and Jamie's.

The next morning jack has a morning skate but I have nothing so I tag along with him. Luckily Lindy doesn't care that I'm on the bench so sit quietly and watch which is pretty fun.

●●

OliviaDavis posted on her story

●●

Once practice is done I wait for jack and Luke  in the hallway then we're off to the hotel for pre-game nap. I don't have anything until I'm back in new Jersey so I'm free to do whatever. So a nap with jack it is.

Before I know it I'm sitting all by myself behind the new Jersey devils bench. Jack skates over to the bench during warm ups and waves at me. I smile and wave back.

While both teams are warming up the camera pans to me and I awkwardly wave. "Please welcome songwriter and singing sensation Olivia Davis!!" The announcer says throughout the arena.

The crowd cheers as little devil starts playing. They show jack on the other half of the screen and he doesn't realize until after. He starts blushing but continues warming up.

"Shit sorry I'm late" isla says sitting down next to me. "Oh my god" I squeal and hug her. "The crowd to get in was wild" she says hugging me. I laugh "oh probably" I reply. "So how has la been?" She asks. "So good" I answer.

The two of us sit and talk before the game starts then we cheer for our boyfriends during the game.

Devils win 6-2. Trevor got a goal and an assist for the ducks and jack got 2 goals and 2 assists. Luke got an assist on both of Jack's goals and nico got a goal and an assist on Jack's goal.

Once the crowds cleared out a little bit isla and I leave to meet Jack and nico. "Nico doesnt know I'm here" she says. "What? Really?" I ask. She nods "yeah I dont think he does" she says. We wait outside and watch his post game interview.

They only discuss hockey and then I watch Trevor's. He's asked a few questions about hockey and the unexpected happens. "So we know you love music, what songs or artists are you listening to currently?" Someone asks. "Obviously loving taylor swift but my best friends girlfriend Olivia released a new album and it's amazing" he says.

I gasp and cover my mouth. "She's definitely the next taylor swift" he adds. "And shes my best friends girl so I've gotta support her" he continues. They then talk about hockey some more.

An hour later we're at trevor and Jamie's for a movie night before jack plays against the kings in a couple days. "We can stay the night just sleep" Jack whispers as I'm falling asleep with my head on his shoulder.

"Mmm ok" I say tiredly. As I'm falling asleep I listen in on jack and trevor talking. "You guys are perfect I haven't seen you this happy like ever" trevor says. "I'm gonna marry her one day" jack says confidently. "I better be the best man" trevor jokes.

They continue talking as I fall asleep completely and dream of that day I get to marry Jack. It'll be the best day of my life and I can't wait.

_______________________________

Sorry I took absolutely forever to write this but to makeup for it it's a long one lol hope you enjoyed, share your thoughts and predictions

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 238 13
"𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥" in which jack hughes and taylor smalls reme...
389K 3.6K 72
in which, a famous worldwide singer finds out a professional hockey player followed her.
239K 5.7K 64
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
417K 3.7K 57
where a 19 year old gets a job position for her favorite hockey team and is faced with a challenge.