•suvi•

By sabrinna11234

after moving to Germany because of your dads job , you bump into tom and the games start More

changes
friends
him
bill
tommy
paparazi 
me
nervous 
party
party2
¿baby-tom?
get out of my head
white to red
i love you
my boys
my ending

bye lilly

19 0 0
By sabrinna11234

'cmon lets gets some drinks!' i screamed. if i had to put up with these people and lilly i need to get drunk fast. me and lilly start walking to the table where all the drinks were and i saw a girl sitting by her self so i grabbed her hand and took her with us.
'hey am summer who are you?'
'erm i am ivy but every one calls me baby'
'well baby cmon we are doing shots and no one puts baby in the corner !!'
ivy laughs and i know we are going to get along.

a few shots later me and ivy are killing it on the dance floor and making everyone one look. she spun me round and a guy dropped his drink all over me.
' what the fuck dude watch what your doing!'
'sorry let me help you' he got a napkin and started rubbing me all over.
'what the fuck is he doing to her?!' i hear tom say.
'run' i laugh at the man and he stops smirking and sees tom walking towards him. he drops the napkin and trys to walk away but tom grabs the back of his shirt. he trys to get away but bill grabs his drink and pours it all on his pants.
' fuckin hell tom isnt that scary' bill laughs. tom lets go and turns him around.
' touch her again and i will kill you, be lucky i am warning ya. literally. dont test me, now fuck of before i change my mind.' tom said looking the scared boy up and down. i turn tom around and grab both side of his jacket and pull him close to me, i kiss him before going back to ivy.
'girl he spilt wine on you' - ivy
'fuck i didnt even look and i dont have anything else'
' i do but i dont know if you will like it'
ivy pulled me outside and went to look in her car. i pulled out a rollie and started smoking it. i havent been high in weeks, apparently we need to be careful incase paparazzi see but georg said that no one could see in or around the house.
'okay it doesnt look like much but if you are wearing it then you are wearing these heels girl' -ivy
'omfg'

i walk in and everyones eyes go to me.
'fuck sakee'
i was wearing black lase up heels, a mini skirt that went that far up you could see the bottom of my ass and a see through top you could see my red bra through.
'tell me baby, why were you by your self?'
'well the models sorry 'super models' always make me feel bad about my self either its them sending me diet plans or them posting horrible photos of me with them looking gorgeous as usual' -ivy
' well this is my fucking party, so i will take care of this in a minute but how do you know the guys?' -me
'i am georg step sister practically, our parents meet up mostly here but they wants us to move to germany soon. so i am moving right after summer brake! but my dad said i can spend the last week at georgs whilst they have QuAlItY TiMe before they have to deal with georg and me'
' no wayyy !!! we will spend that week totally wasted, now lets deal with these bitches' i say staring them ugly fuckers down.
i walk over.
'what is your problem with ivy?' i say to them . there is four of them.
' what we dont have a problem?' -girl 1 laughs with all of them
' well you fucking do, you slut so wanna get out before i brake that pretty face of yours?'
'erm i know this is your party but gustav invited us so were not leaving'- girl number 2 said to me and ivy
' cmon baby lets do this'
i grab one girl by her hair and the other by her top making it rip and showing everything and ivy does the same. gustav opens the door for us letting us pull them out side. they all run into their little white geep.
' omg no the rats are on the loose!' i scream watching them drive away.
' when your friends with me ivy no one will ever make fun off you again' i grab her hand and pull her back in.
' want one..suvi?' - ivy giggles
'suvi? bitch how many drugs you on now' i burst out laughing.
' its means summer well that what i call it. like where gonna have a suvi this year! its just like saying we are gonna have a sexy, alcohol filled summer, so suvi it is!' -ivy
' yes i would love a cig right now, thanks baby'
she passes it to me and we go to find the guys and lilly . she said she was going to find them like ten minutes ago. we walk over and i see lilly try to get it on with tom. he is sipping his drink and she is trying to sit on his knee he is pushing her off but she wont stop. i stopped ivy from walking any further so i could watch how this played out .

toms pov
wtf is this bitch doing. she is literally summer best friend so i dont want to hurt her to stop her try to get it on with me.
' wanna go on the dance floor sexy' lilly winks at me. this might be a chance to find summer. i nod and she is walking me to the dance floor. i couldnt see her so i just start dancing with her awkwardly. she tries to back her self up to me and i try to tell her to stop but she wont.
' i only came her for you handsome and summer isnt here so enjoy all this before you go back to her' - lilly
' what the fuck did you just say about summer' i wanna watch summer punch this homeless lookin ass in the face. lilly looks at someone and  kisses me.
' GET THE FUCK OF ME YOU SLUT' i push her on the floor. ' HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER AFTER ALL YOU HAVE SAID AND DONE SHE FORGAVE YOU! YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE SUMMER GETS HERE COS SHE WILL GO CRAZY AND FUCK U UP ' i scream in her face

summers pov
' that bitch is dead'
' and i aint gonna hold you back on that one' -ivy
' good'
i run over at lilly and she is already on the floor. so i pull her up so she atleast has a chance.
' your fuckin dead' i say to lilly.
' i just thought he look super sad with you. just admit it he deserves better than you'
i punch her straight in the face making her nose bend sideways.i grab her hair and pull her to the floor before getting on top of her.her blood getting all over my hands, punching and punching until i couldnt any more. i wipe the blood on her shirt to get it of my hands .
' dont ever speak to me again lilly and me and tom deserve each other. i hope you never find any one because if you do there lives will be turned to shit. just like what you have done to everyone elses around you.
' cmon suvi lets get some drinks before i spew looking at the sight of her face' - baby
all the boys follow us and i go to speak with tom.
' what happened tom? are you okay?'
' yeah i am fine. she was trying to get close to me but i didnt want to push her incase i did it to hard and hurt her.' i giggle a little bit and so does he ' and she said lets dance and i said okay so maybe i could find you to get her because none of the boys wanted to go any where near her but then she kissed me. i didnt care if i hurt her then i was not breaking my promise to you. and i dont think i hurt her that much compared to somone' i laugh  with him until we he two people laughing a alot louder than us. we turn around it was bill and ivy. i couldnt think of any thing better.
i pull ivy to the side watching bill watch as she walked away.
' cmon lets get you that boy'
i pull her on the dance floor and pull her back to my front. we started grinding then that led to us twirling each other around. bill and tom looks at each other before nodding . they pull us away from eachother and we start moving our bodys to the rhythm of the beat. five minutes pass and we decide to go back to the hotel just the four of us. me and tom. ivy and bill.

30 minutes pass and they are all back to the hotel

we were just making out the full care ride back. me and baby got out the car looking like leopards . we look at our self and laugh.
' we are deffo getting into that  pool tonight so get some drinks and trunks. tom borrow some of bill were are surprising yous' i giggle before running back to the room with babys hand in mine.

Baby and Suvi
Tommy and Billy

this was a longgg chapter took me litro hourss !! there is gonna be no more lilly or is there? there is gonna be alot more ivy she isnt joining the band or anything she is going to be summers for lifer and bills girl so be ready cos there is going to some turns with relationships. ivy is going to make summer come out of her shell abit and experience new things. as always
love you guyss!!!

(here are some pics go explain)

lilly before she left on the left.
ivy on the right.

ivys bikini

summers bikini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 43 21
You were a very famous interviewer,and Victorias secret model in Germany And you start to interview this band and become good friends with them And o...
1.2K 14 17
He's a Pop star while she was just an ordinary highschool girl living in Germany, she had heard about him but took no interest in him although she fi...
21K 378 44
19 year old Lilly moves to New York with her best friend Mia. Trying to escape her fathers abuse but she meets the world famous Tom kaulitz. A man sh...
43.3K 1.4K 117
Four girls come from different backgrounds and have different dreams, but all come together when they meet a particular group of boys.