bill

as i get ready for the party i hear a knock at the bedroom door .
' dont you think that your abit overdressed for a sleep over summer?'
' no..erm..erm i want to make a good impression to her parents'
' well okay summer whatever you say but i would think of somthing less revealing'
' oh shut up dad , i am sure they will love me thank you !'
i say whilst slamming the door in his face . i pack a bag with some random stuff and leave the house , wearing a mini skirt with some belts and also a crop top . i push my long hair behind my ears as i run across the road to bill and toms house without dad seeing me . i run into theirs and shut the door behind me .
' everything okay sweetie' their mum said to me .
' yup wheres bill and tom ?'
' tom already left to have a sleepover at gustavs and bill is getting ready to go to lucas house for a sleepover'
'thanks gonna go see bill love ya'
' luv you summy'
i love their mum she is always so nice and kind to me .
i walk upstairs into bills room and run up to him and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
' bill missed youuu ! i have saw you in 3 hours omggggg !!' i say whilst fake crying .
' oh shut up summer , any way have you got any where to stay tonight after the party ?'
' fuck fuck fuck , no i dont, is mum staying tonight ?'
' hahaha i knew you wouldnt and no she is going to see my grandpa and grandma for two days so lucky you i guess !'
' thanks bill, hurry up or we wont be at that party till next year bitch !!'
bill laughs as he sprays more hair spray into his hair , slicking the front down and making the back spiky .
' i should be calling you hedgehog'
bill gasped in anger and give me a dirty look before laughing his head off .

' okay okay , i am ready and mum has left so leave  you bag here . gustav and tom are already there and apparently it is even better than last time ! woop woopppp , come on we can take my dads car and i will drive back since am not in the mood for drinking tonight'
' okayy boringgg' i grab the keys of the bench and i also grab bills hamd and drag him to the car in excitement.

we arrived at georg house and it looks so fucking good !! me and bill practically run in and the music is blasting and everyone is drinking ! this is going to be so good !

i go try find tom but find georg instead .
'hey summer how you liking the party ?'
' love it !! great tunes by the way , but have you seen tom i havent saw him for ages ?'
' havent got a clue i saw him with tonya in my room like twenty minutes ago then didnt see him again sorry summer'
i walk away and grab a random boy and grab a bottle of somthing and start necking it . i chuck the bottle on the floor and start dancing on this random boy .
' hey beautiful, i am lucas who are you ?'
'  i am summer and thanks handsome'
i start grinding on him and twerking on his dick . i can see him liking it , i turn around and push him on the sofa . i start playing with his curly brown hair and kissing his neck leaving my mark . he has pretty green eyes like mine . i could stare into them for hours. i start moving on him in a circle until i feel something hard . i giggle and he blushes . i start caressing his neck. i feel his hands on my hips , moving me closer to him.

' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING' it was tom he was furious. i saw tonya leaving crying . i jump up not saying a word .
' cmon tom we were just having abit of fun' lucas shouts over the loud music.
'abit of fun ? you taking the fucking piss get up now before i drag you of the sofa'
' fuck of tom , its not like you own her'
tom grabs him by his shirt and chucks him on the floor . he gets on top of him punching his face till his knuckles are covered in blood .
' TOM STOP YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM'
he gets up and kicks him one last time
' she is mine' he says as he walks away and spits on him. he walks up the stairs and goes into the bathroom. every one is crowded around lucas trying to get him to stand . i dont care about lucas. i run up the stairs and bang on the bathroom door .
' let me in now tom'
he unlocks the door and sits back down on the side on the bath crying . i lock the door and sit next to him.
' i am sorry tom'
' why summer . JUST FUCKING WHY !'
' because georg said you where in his bedroom with TONYA ?'
' i was and i was speaking to her trying to make her feel better . her mother was just diagnosed with cancer..'
' omg . no i am so sorry tom. i thought..'
' well you thought wrong summer maybe know what's happening before doing something'
' i know i am really sorry . i dont know what else i can say ? i shouldnt of did that and i should of asked you what happened. sorry tommy'
there is a few minutes of silence before he says
' well since i did call you mine , i guess you do now . summer will you be my girlfriend?'
' yes.. yes i will tom, i love you so much'
i grab his hand and drag him downstairs. every one of lucas's friends had left so a few people had left .

STARBOY BY THE WEEKEND STARTS PLAYING

' cmon baby'
' okay SJ'
i grab his hand and start dancing with him . he grabs my waist and whispers to me .
' i love you gorgeous'
you smile and kiss him passionately.

' cmon love birds it is time to get yous two home'
bill laughs. bill grabs the keys and helps me into the back of the car .' bill is definitely the most responsible twin . he is always there for you when you upset and would hurt a fly unless that fly hurt you .' tom turns and looks at me with his angry face . i couldnt help but laugh as tom crossed his arms and pouted .
' but tom is better with with his tounge i guess'
' das ist so schlimm'
' english please?'
' sorry summer i forget that somtimes you really need to start learning atleast i few words'
i roll my eyes then fall asleep in the back of the car .

i wake up bills bed . i look down at the floor and see bill opening his eyes .
' morning summer'
' what am i doing in your bed bill?!' i say with a strong look on my face.
' calm down summer !' bill laughs 'you refused to get in toms bed as that is where the 'magic happens' and before going to sleep you stole my mums wine and drank it all with tom'
'sounds like me' i laugh with bill.

i added more bill in this chapter , did you like it ? i am gonna be doing some time hops soon . any tips i would like to hear them x