Dear Cupid | IVE X MALE READER

By mrvisual37

"(Drop It) I just want a little bit of peace Peace and love" IVE x Male reader More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Gaeul's Lover
Gaeul's Lover : Part 1

Chapter 1

2.1K 31 5
By mrvisual37

Y/n's pov

It's my first day as a high school student. I was so excited. I woke up at 6.00 a.m. and took a shower first. Then, I had breakfast with my family before going to school. My father offered to drive my sister, Leeseo, and me to the school, but I decided to go with my friend, Seeun, who is our neighbour.

My father and Leeseo waved their hands to us before leaving the house. I watch the television before going to school since school starts at 8.30 a.m. and I have 1 hour left. I had a chat with my mom.

Mom: I hope that you have a great day, son. Please send my regards to Seeun and her family.

Me: Okay, I'll remember that.

Mom: And one more thing, don't cause any trouble in school. I don't want to come to school just because you got into a fight with the students.

Y/n: Come on, mom. I tried to protect my friends from getting bullied.

Mom: Yeah, justice is justice, but that is not the way to settle that problem. I'm happy that you mastered self-defence.

Y/n: Of course, mom. I want to be strong like Dad. Besides, I also want to protect my one and only sister here.

After a few minutes, I waved at Mom and left the house.

I went to Seeun's house, which was just beside our house. So, it was easy to meet her. We always met each other every single weekend, hanging out together while we were kids. Seeun and I were considered as childhood best friends. I miss the old times.

As time goes by, we rarely go out together, mostly because of Seeun. She had been grounded most of the time and needed to study every day without enjoying her life outside. I felt sad for her. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't because she never told me her problems until one day, I found out that she was abused by her stepfather, who recently married her mother three years ago.

FLASHBACK........

I was teaching Leeseo how to solve this equation for her math homework. She was confused at first, but luckily, she could catch up on me. Then, she finally completed her homework with my help. Well, mostly, she had done that by herself, and I was guiding her.

Leeseo: Thank you, oppa. I finally can sleep well. Good night.

I smiled and waved her back.

I closed my door and went to my bed. I was trying to sleep, and then I heard a scream. Sounds like Seeun. How did I know? Because I said so.

I peeked through my window and tried to know what was happening at her house. I saw her stepfather holding his belt and abusing her multiple times. I wanted to call the cops, but it might be trouble for both of the families since they would assume that I was telling a lie because I've got no clear proof. Even if I took a photo, the view was still blurred and unclear. I also don't want our friendship to be put at risk.

I asked her about that incident the next day, but she didn't want to explain anything. I respected her decision since I didn't want to interrupt her family's matter.

END OF FLASHBACK...........

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Then, her mother opened the door. Luckily, I haven't faced her stepfather.

Miss Yoon: Hi Y/n. You're early today. Please go inside. Seeun was preparing herself.

Me: Thanks. I'll appreciate your offer even though I'd rather stay outside of your house not to invade your privacy.

Miss Yoon: It's okay. Besides, I want to invite you to join the breakfast with us if you want.

Me: It's okay. I had already eaten at my place. Thanks for the offer. You are such a generous person.

She smiled.

As soon as I entered, I saw Seeun staring at the mirror while trying to fix her hair. She saw me.

Seeun: Hi Y/n. Why so early?

Me: Why so late?

Seeun: Oh, come on, the school hasn't started yet, and we still got 45 minutes remaining.

Me: Why so serious?

Seeun: I hate you

Me: Thank you.

Seeun: Whatever.

After that, we left.

While we were halfway through school, I suggested she play rock, paper, and scissors with me. The loser will carry the winner's bag until we reach the school.

Seeun: Come on. I know that I'm winning.

Me: Don't be overconfident.

Both of us were ready to start this game.

" ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I won against her.

Me : HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I won. Yeah.

I celebrated for a while until a beg threw me. I felt.

Me: OUCHH!!!!!

Seeun : See u at school, Y/n. Bye bye

She ran off to school after leaving me alone with her big bag.

Yeah. See U sooN. Let's see who is faster, then.

I grabbed our bags and sprinted to chase her. I was a few ways behind her.

Seeun: Catch me if you can. Blewkkk!

Me: Damn Seeun. What did you bring to school? Bricks? This is quite heavy.

Seeun: Come on. The loser will have to treat lunch for the winner, and I'm winning it.

Now, the tables have turned. She's so clever.

Me: Hold on, I'm catching you.

Seeun: Not so fast.

While we were running, I accidentally bumped into a person, which made both of us feel down.

I got up and found out that I bumped into a girl. Oh no, this isn't good. Seeun was far away from me. Instead of continuing to run, I went to that girl and helped her get up.

Me: Are you hurt? Sorry, my bad.

When I saw her face, I realized it was Ahn Yujin. The freaking Ahn Yujin. Our school's princesses. I'm in big trouble right now.

Yujin: It's okay. Wait, aren't you Y/n?

Me: Yes, that's me. Wait, I'm sure you know me.

Yujin: Of course, we're in the same class this year, and I need to know my classmates. Luckily, I recognised you.

Me: Oh, I didn't know. Thanks for telling me. See you in class, Yujin.

I bowed at her and continued to run.

Yujin: Wait, I knew that it was late, but would you like to ride a car with me? My father will drive us there, and we'll arrive there quicker.

Me: Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to cause trouble for you and your family. Besides, I'm sweating right now. The car might smell bad with the presence of me.

Yujin: Trouble for us or trouble for late? Choose one.

I thought for a while, and after a third thought, I decided to take her offer. I was timid to ride a car with the school's princesses, especially Yujin. What will people think about us? Never mind, I need to clear my mind and relax. I don't want to ruin my day. Besides, I was lucky to encounter her. Mostly, people like me were rare to interact with because they were hella famous and always swarmed by every student and to be fair, being in the same class as Yujin might be a dream to everyone, especially the boys. They were dying to be with them.

Yujin: Dad, can my friend join us? He is also going to the same school as me.

Mr. Ahn: Oh, your friend? Sure, I'll allow it.

After Yujin's dad approves her offer, I'll quickly enter his car and sit beside Yujin at the back.

Then, Yujin's dad noticed something.

Mr. Ahn: Wait a second. Y/n? It was nice to see you here, kid. Please be friends with my daughter here. Yujin, please treat him nicely.

Yujin: You know him, Dad?

Mr. Ahn: Of course, he is a kind man. He also works with me as a part-timer.

Me: Mr. Ahn, nice to meet you. I didn't expect that you would be Yujin's father.

Yujin: What a coincidence.

MEANWHILE..........

Seeun pov

Yes, I won—free lunch from Y/n. Finally, I can eat without using this money. Father might be angry at me again.

By the way, where is he?

To be CONTINUED.............

Hello readers. The author is here. This is my new book, and I'll be focusing on this book more and will be more active in updating rather than wasting time. Again, thanks for reading. More chapters are coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 25
"Just be with me, I'll handle the rest."
53.7K 1.6K 42
Just A bunch of ONE-SHOTS X MALE READER
44.2K 1.4K 19
"the stretch marks all around my thighs kiss 'em 'til I change my mind" ─────────────── sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first lan...