Scream TV Series (Male Reader)

By WeaselSnipes

Y/N lived in Lakewood, Louisiana his entire life but after a cyber-bullying incident resulted in a brutal mur... More

Love Interest?
Winner
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: Hello Emma
Episode 3: Wanna Play A Game?
Episode 4: Aftermath
Episode 5: Exposed
Episode 7: In The Trenches
Episode 8: Ghosts
Episode 9: The Dance
Episode 10: Revelations
Episode 11: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Episode 12: Psycho
Episode 13: Vacancy
Episode 14: Happy Birthday to Me
Episode 15: Dawn of the Dead
Episode 16: Jeeper Creepers
Episode 17: Let The Right One In
Episode 18: Village of the Damned
Episode 19: The Orphanage
Episode 20: The Vanishing
Episode 21: Heavenly Creatures
Episode 22: When a Stranger Calls
Episode 23: Halloween Special

Episode 6: Betrayed

483 13 4
By WeaselSnipes

After we found the footage Brooke's father told me I had to go home and so I did. I went to sleep and I went to school the next day and I sat with Brooke trying to do our project.

Brooke: I can't focus on The Goodbye Girl when my dad is doing Gone Girl.

"It's probably just a misunderstanding. But if you really wanna find out then let go check it out at lunch."

Brooke: You'd really go with me?

"What are friends for?"

Me and Brooke smiled as we continued to work on our project when the door open. We looked and saw two policemen and a women come in.

Officer 1: Mr. Brandson?

Mr. Brandson: Can I help you?

Officer 1: Yessir, you can. We have a few questions for one of your students. Audrey Jensen? We're gonna need you to come with us.

Audrey got up and walked away with the two police officers. Me and Noah looked at each other and I messaged both him and Emma to meet me in the auditorium after class. The bell rang and I see Noah and Emma come in.

"You two know why I gathered you both here."

Noah: What the hell could the cops want with Audrey?

Emma: I don't know. Maybe they just wanted to ask her some questions about Rachel.

Noah: That's a phone call. That's not a perp walk out of class. Mr. Brandson.

"What about him?"

Noah: We found out the webcam malware came from his homework server. And he's using a fake name.

Emma: Wait. Mr. Brandson brings his soup to school in a Thermos.

Noah: Villains have to eat, too. Kingpin eats. The Joker eats. Bane probably doesn't eat because of his mask, but there's probably some sort of, like, nutrient...

"Martin Manhunter... Oh, wait he's not a villain."

Emma: Hey, Noah, Y/N, can we focus for one second?

"Sorry. Continue."

Noah: Well, Mr. B may have seen us on his laptop. If he thought we could expose him, maybe he found a way to implicate Audrey as payback-

The door opens and we see Mr. Brandson.

"Mr. Brandson. Hello."

Noah: Emma, Y/N, and I were just... all talking scenes.

Mr. Brandson: Well, that's actually what I wanted to discuss. And considering you and Y/N are propensity for speeches, I'm thinking monologue.

"Like a villain?"

Mr. Brandson: Somewhat.

"I think Noah might be a little shy."

Mr. Brandson grabs Noah and led him away from us.

Mr. Brandson: Let me show some options.

Noah: Oh. Uh, sure, okay.

Emma: Bye.

They leave and I look Emma.

"If we find Noah dead. We know who it is."

Me and Emma exited and I was at my locker putting stuff away when I see Noah.

"What happened?"

Noah: Henry The Fifth or Napolean Dynamite. I gotta admit, Mr. Brandson so gets my deep-seated hero conflict.

Emma: Cool. We were ready to call 911.

Noah: Maybe Audrey was right about Brandson being innocent. Maybe he's not a psychopath. If Tyler loaded the malware for Nina while he was the student aide, Mr. B could just be an innocent pawn.

Emma: What about his fake name?

Noah: Oh, yeah, well... I actually got that covered. I asked Mr. B to input his number into my phone, in case I wanted to rap about a monologue. I programmed this app to record his fingerprints.

He shows us the app.

"So, if we can trace his past..."

Noah: We can find out if our beloved Mr. White is actually Heisenberg.

Emma phones rings and we see it is an unknown caller.

"Don't answer it please."

Emma: That's proven not to be an option.

She answers it.

Emma: Hello?.. Audrey, are you okay?.. Of course. What? Hello, Audrey?

She puts the phone away.

"What happened?"

Emma: It was Audrey, she told us to take an SD card from September 30th from her house and destroy it. What do you think is on that card?

"Don't know, don't care. A friend needs help."

Noah: Agreed. Audrey did not kill Nina.

I then got a text from Brooke and she wanted my help.

"Gotta go. Another friend needs help."

I walked off to Brooke's home and we entered the garage.

Brooke: Well, we've got some time. Daddy's off teaching a "stranger danger" seminar to a bunch of grade-schoolers.

"Do you think your dad is capable of all this. Cause if he is how do we know he could have done way worse?"

Brooke: Are you accusing my dad of multiple murders to raise his RP profile?

"It's a working theory. In every horror movie it always someone close to you that is the killer. It could be your sister, father, mother, long-lost sister, a friend, even a cousin. It's like opening a potato chip and can't stop eating them."

Brooke: I'm hoping my dad never opened that bag of chips.

Brooke was about to open the freeze but couldn't.

Brooke: No, I can't do it. If she's in there, I lose both of my parents.

"We are all going to lose them someday."

I open the freezer but there was nothing inside. We then see a piece of the guest room bedsheet and Brooke takes it.

"That was anticlimactic."

Brooke: There's gotta be an explanation. I mean, right? He couldn't have done it.

"There is an explanation."

I hold Brooke close.

"We just need to find it."

Emma texted me and told me to come to Noah's place and I left and went over and see Emma, Riley, and Noah playing a video of Audrey.

Audrey (On Video): Stop filming me!

Rachel (on Video): No. You need to see yourself. You don't even know if Nina did this.

Audrey (On Video): Of course, she did it! She has been torturing me my entire life. Not anymore!

Rachel (on Video): If we do this, we are even worse than Nina.

Audrey (On Video): So, what, I'm supposed to just keep taking it? Screw that! People like Nina dump on everyone and you know what happens to them? Nothing. They marry billionaires and wear Prada in their climate-trashing yachts. Because karma doesn't just happen! Sometimes you have to take it in your own hands.

Rachel (on Video): Audrey, please!

Audrey (On Video): Tonight, I'm Shiva the Destroyer, and I'm coming for that sorry bitch! When I'm done, she'll never bully anyone ever again. I said turn that off!

The video then ends as I go towards the others.

"What the fuck did I just watch...?"

Riley: Did Audrey murder Nina? I've never seen her that angry.

Emma: Y/N, me, you, and Noah know Audrey.

"We do. We know she is capable of murder and this proves it."

Emma: Y/N, you're wrong. Okay?

"I need some time to think."

I walked out of the house and went home and into the bathroom. I was splashing water on my face when I see my grandpa.

Billy: Now you see Y/N. You can't trust no one.

"It can't be... It just can't."

Billy: Do you though? How can you be sure it's not her?

I do not answer.

Billy: You know there's only one way to find out. Do it.

I look at him and I debate...

Nighttime...

3rd POV:

Brooke's dad arrives at a building and enters it.

Mayor Maddox: Hello! Hello!

He looks around until a light is shine at him.

Mayor Maddox: I know who you are.

The light is turned off and it is Will.

Will: Hello, Mr. Maddox.

Mayor Maddox: Hello, Will. I don't have your money.

Will: It's not my money.

Mayor Maddox: Then why are we here?

Will: This is all the money you've paid so far, and the last existing copy of the video.

Mayor Maddox: How do I know that for sure?

Will: I give you, my word. I don't have much else right now, but I have that.

Mayor Maddox: Did you watch it?

Will: No.

Mayor Maddox: Give it to me.

Will hands over the evidence.

Will: I've done a lot of things I'm sorry for in the past year. I really don't wanna die for doing the right thing.

Mayor Maddox was about to pull a pistol but stops himself.

Mayor Maddox: Not a word of this to anyone. Remember, there's a killer on the loose.

He walks off as Will turns around and sees Piper.

Will: Did you hear all that?

Piper: It's not the story I came for, but it's a hell of a bonus chapter. You realize he just threatened to make you victim number five, right?

A piece of metal falls down and they look and Will shines a light towards the sound.

Piper: Hello?

Will: Who's there? We should go.

Piper: Definitely.

They started to leave but the door was locked.

Piper: It's locked. We'll find another way out.

They start to wander around the building when the killer comes out from behind them and Will sees him.

Will: Piper!

Will pushes Piper as Will is stabbed in the gut and Piper hits her head on a brick. Will looks and sees the killer coming towards him as Will tries to crawl away but is dragged away.

Will: Piper! Help! No... No, no... No, no!

He is dragged away as a person from the shadows watches all of it unfold... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 629 22
You, Y/N L/N, move to a new town in the city of California for the sake of your father's work. Everything seems normal, until mysteriously murders st...
6.3K 215 18
you have been living alone at your parents house, since they died in a plane crash. one day your life twists all around, not how you planned it to be...
58.2K 836 24
Moving to Woodsboro was hard, finding out the killer you're studying is back, is harder. an 18+ y/n smutty college romance between the reader and gho...
132K 2.3K 33
"π™Έπš πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŽπš— πš πš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšœπš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πšŽπš— 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš‘πš˜'𝚜 πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠοΏ½...