The Man of Steel (Marvel X Ma...

By Monster-Zer0

Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save p... More

Jonathan Romanoff/Superman
The Man of Steel
The New Team (1)
The New Team (2)
The New Team (3)
The Cat Burglar (1)
The Cat Burglar (2)
The Cat Burglar (3)
The Cat Burglar (4)
Heroes of Korea (1)
Heroes of Korea (2)
Heroes of Korea (3)
Heroes of Korea (4)
Day Off and Discovery

Prologue: The Boy from the Stars

5.8K 92 29
By Monster-Zer0

In a far distant solar system. We can see a planet which has the most advanced technology falling into ruins. People panicking and buildings started to crumble down. This planet is called Krypton.

From being one of the most technologically advanced planet to a now unstable ball of dirt. It is dying because of the planet's mining system. Everything was in chaos as the ground violently shakes.

In the far corner of the city lies a house that houses the Kryptonian scientist. The one who talked to the council but got ignored. This man is Jor-el. With him is his wife, Lara Lor-van.

In her arms is their naturally born son. The first fir over a hundred years. Kal-El. Jor-el is seen typing in his keyboard as Lara is trying to calm the crying Kal-El in her arms.

Lara: "Are sure about this Jor?"

Jor-El: "I am Lara. It's for the safety and survival of our son. He will be a god to them."

Lara: "What if they see him as a freak? A monster? I don't want my child to be seen as either of them."

Jor-El: "He won't be Lara. He will be everyone's beacon of hope. He will protect them and show them compassion. I'm almost done with the coordinates. Place him on the pod."

Lara hesitantly walked towards the pod as she slowly placed baby Kal inside. He started to play with his mother's finger as Lara shed a few years before kissing her son's forehead.

Lara: "I love you Kal and be safe on your journey."

Jor-El walked towards the pod and inserted a device that will tell Kal-El everything. His origin and his purpose.

Jor-El: "I love you my son. I hope you grew up to be a strong young man to give the people of Earth Hope and compassion. Use your powers for greatness."

Pressing the key he put in the pod, the pod started to close and rise up. They watch as the pod fly higher and higher until it was out of Krypton's atmosphere. Minutes later, Krypton's destruction came as the planet exploded with no survivors left. The pod soared into space until it's hyperdrive turned on as the pod got transported near Earth's atmosphere.

Flying inside a Quinjet, we see two Shield Agents talking to each other after finishing a mission. This Agents were Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff. The best Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Clint: "That was one hell of a mission back their. Nearly cost me my life you know."

Natasha: "Stop it with your whining Clint. Atleast we got out of there alive."

Clint: "True but if things went south, I don't know if I will even survive."

Natasha: "Yeah yeah but-"

Their radar then picked up something closing in on their position.

Clint: "Enemy jets?"

Natasha: "I don't know but whatever it is, it's closing in. Fast."

That's when something flew past them shaking the Quinjet they are flying as Clint grabbed the controls to stabilize the jet.

Clint: "What the hell was that?!"

Natasha: "Let's go check it out."

They turned the Quinjet and followed where the thing that flew past them landed. They arrived at the crash site as Natasha and Clint got out with guns and bow in hand.

Clint: "Is this another one of those UFO sightings?"

Natasha: "I hope not. I'm not ready to deal with those things yet."

They walked towards it and saw that it was a space pod with advance tech. Even more advance than Stark's. Natasha accidentally touched it as the pod opened. The two jumped back ready to fight what's coming out but all they heard was a cry. A baby's cry.

Clint: "What the-"

Natasha instantly holstered her guns and ran towards the pod to see a baby boy crying. Her motherly instincts kicked in as she instantly grabbed the baby and comforted it by rocking him back and forth.

Natasha: "Hey, hey. Don't cry little one. It's alright. No one is gonna hurt you."

The baby stopped crying and stared at her with her blue eyes. He then started to giggle and make baby noise that made Natasha the ever-stoic Black Widow to smile for the first time. Clint seeing this was left wide eyes. This is the first time he ever saw his partner smile genuinely. He slowly approached the two as he put his bow away.

Clint: "A baby? Inside a crashed pod? Something tells me he is not from around here. What are you gonna do with him?"

Natasha thought of her next move. What is she gonna do with the baby? Keep him?

Natasha: "How about we get back to the Helicarrier and talk this out with Fury."

Clint: "Are you sure? He is not very fond of off-worlders you know."

Natasha: "I'm sure. Besides, he's too cute to be left alone."

Clint glanced at the baby who is trying to bite his foot but failed in a cute way.

Clint: *sigh* "Fine."

Natasha: "Thanks partner."

Natasha walked past Clint as the baby started to make more cute noises with Natasha ogling him even more. Clint then turned towards the pod.

Clint: "What am I gonna do with this?"

Natasha: "You think of something."

Without no more options, Clint brought the pod inside the Quinjet as they flew back to the Helicarrier. Once they arrived, everyone was staring at the baby in the Black Widow's arms. They arrived in the main control deck where the director of S.H.I.E.L.D is seen standing monitoring the room.

He then noticed the baby in the assassin's arms as the baby also stared at the man with an eye patch curiously.

Fury: "Explain to me why there's a baby in your arms Agent Romanoff."

Natasha told Fury everything as Fury eyed the baby that is not from around here. He is a little cautious since he is not from here with the space pod giving it away. They don't want another alien threat to happen and threaten the civilians.

Fury: "So you're telling me that you wanted to keep him?"

Natasha: "I mean if it's okay with you. I'll take full responsibility."

Fury: "What made you want to take care of this little guy?"

Natasha: "I don't know-"

She then turned towards the baby who is staring at her. Admiring her face as he reached out and touched her cheek making Natasha smile. The baby then yawned as he then took a nap in her arms.

Natasha: "I always wanted a family of mine but the Red Room made it difficult to have one. So when I first saw him earlier, I felt a connection. The need to care and protect him. I just feel that this child will give wonders to everyone. So if you like it or not, I'll keep him no matter what."

Fury: *chuckle* "You really took a liking for this boy. Fine, he can stay but I'm holding you responsible."

Natasha: "Yes sir."

Fury: "Now go and take a rest. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Natasha nodded and walked out of the room as Fury just shake his head in amusement. Natasha was walking towards her quarters and laid the baby on her bead as she started to rub a finger on his cheek as he sleep peacefully.

Natasha: "Since I'm technically your mother now, we should give you a name."

She thought of a name before she finally came up with one.

Natasha: "How does Jonathan Romanoff sound?"

The baby smiled in his sleep as Natasha gave him one last kiss.

Natasha: "Goodnight my baby boy."

8 Years Later

Eight years have passed since Natasha took in her son, Jon. He grew up surrounded by Agents from her mother's work. He knew what her line of work was and always gets worried whenever she comes back with bruises and cuts.

Then the time came where something weird started to happen to him. He was confused on why he is a lot taller than kids his age. A lot stronger and faster too. His mother would also find him on top of their house in New York basking under the sun in the morning and in the afternoon. He also freaked out when he could hear and see everything for the first time.. He tried his best to focus until everything went back to normal. He hid this from his mother so she doesn't worry about him when she is always busy with missions.

Now we see him and his mother walking around New York just having a mother and son bonding. The two were talking while having bags of groceries in hand as they just got done shopping.

Natasha: "I heard from your teacher that you aced another test. Good job baby."

Jon: "It's easy if you study and the kids in my class doesn't know that kind of word."

Natasha: "You really are my son."

They stopped when they saw the light went green as cars pass by. Natasha was on the phone busy talking to someone when Jon suddenly heard something with the help of his super senses. He saw something from the corner of his eye, a girl running towards the road chasing something ignoring the cars driving by.

As if time suddenly slowed down, Jon's body moved on its own as he dashed towards the girl in super-speed appearing in between her and the incoming car. A crash sound was heard as everyone around started to panic. Natasha stopped her call and saw everything. She turned towards her son who is right beside her only to find that he is not there. Only a crack on the concrete floor.

Natasha: "Oh no."

She immediately ran towards the crash and kneeled down beside the girl who was in shock of what just happened.

Natasha: "Are you alright?"

The girl gave a shakey nod as she pointed towards the car as smoke covered the area. Once the smoke started to fade, what she saw made her eyes wide and jaw slightly open. In front of the damage car is her son who is holding the car by the hood stopping it from hitting the girl also denting it in the process.

Natasha: "J-Jon?"

Jon let go of the now damaged car as he stared at his hands and saw no injuries. He turned towards his mom who stood up and came towards him after checking if the driver's okay.

Jon: "W-What's happening to me Mom?"

Natasha: "I don't know baby but will figure this out."

..........

Jon is sitting on the bed inside her mother's quarters in the Helicarrier. He is starting to wonder what is happening to him. Why did he suddenly get this powers out of the blue? He wanted to ask his mom but seeing her shock expression earlier made him think otherwise.

Jon: "What is happening to me?"

He is starting to get frustrated as his eyes started to heat up when suddenly a beam of pure heat shot out from his eyes hitting his mother's computer. He closed his eyes to prevent anymore damage as he calmed down making it stop.

Natasha: "Well that's going to be on my paycheck."

Natasha approached her son and comforted him as he hugged her starting to tear up.

Natasha: "How long did you have this powers?"

Jon: "I-I started to feel weird things happening to me a year ago. I didn't want you to worry when you always go on missions. Didn't want you distracted."

Natasha: "Hey I'm your mother, I always worry about you. I just wish that you told me sooner."

Jon: "I'm sorry mom. I-I'm just scared to tell you."

Natasha thought of something as she released a shaky breath making Jon look at her.

Natasha: "Hey baby, there's something that I need to show you."

Jon: "What is it?"

Natasha: "Come with me."

The two walked towards the hallways that is going towards where the jets and Quinjets are found.

Natasha: "I've been keeping this a secret from you for years now. I was afraid to tell you but I guess today is the day."

Jon: "What are you talking about. I already knew that you adopted me."

Natasha: "This is something else. It's about where you came from."

They arrived in front of a cover as Natasha pulled the blanket off of what's under it. That's where Jon saw a pod with an S symbol on. He walked towards it and touched when it suddenly turned on.

Jon: "S-So does this mean that I'm-"

Natasha: "Yes. Your from another world. That explains well, your powers. Me and Clint found you crash landing on an open field then I decided to take care of you ignoring the fact that you're not from here."

She approached her son and grabbed him by the shoulders.

Natasha: "Everything that you want to know is inside this pod. We didn't do anything to it as it won't turn on until today. I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I-I'm just scared that you'll leave once you find out the truth of your origins and find your real parents-"

She was cut off as Jon hugged her surprising her.

Jon: "What are you talking about?! I don't care about my real parents. You're my Mom. You're the one who raised me, taught me everything I need to know and I won't leave you. Never."

This brought her to tears as she hugged back.

Natasha: "Thank you baby. I love you."

Jon: "Love you too mom."

As the two let go of the hug, Jon started to float up as he went wide eyes in shock.

Jon: "Woah!"

Natasha: *giggle* "I got you."

She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down before he starts to panic.

Jon: "I'm still not getting used to this powers."

Natasha: "That's why starting today, we start your training. You already have Super Strength, Speed, Flight and those lasers coming out of your eyes."

Jon: "And my senses dialed up to a hundred or even more."

Natasha stared at her son as she gave him a glare confusing him.

Jon: "What?"

Natasha: "How do I know if your not using some X-ray vision to see what's under your mother's clothes."

Jon: *flustered* "W-What?! I would never!"

Natasha: "We never know. You boys and your hormones."

Jon: "Come on mom! Stop it!"

She laughed and hugged him one more time.

Natasha: "Just kidding. Awe~ my baby's all grown up."

Jon: "-_- ....Very funny mom."

Natasha: "Now come on. I prepared your favorite food in the cafeteria."

Jon: "Really? Yes! You're the best mom!"

Jon used his super speed as he suddenly disappeared from view and Natasha heard scuffles in the hallways with Agents shouting about something that went past them at blinding speeds. Natasha could only shake her head in amusement before following her son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...
57.1K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...