My Step Brother Is A Player!©

By Franchescaaaa

Tristan Meyers is my step brother... His dad is married to my mom and I despised him, a lot. He hits on my fr... More

Prologue- Boy oh boy
1- Kris the life saver.
2- Yay, The Beach
3- White roses
4- Kiss kiss kiss
5- The Player is back in the game
6- Paradise
7- Player talk
8- Heart attack
9- For me to know and you to find out
10- Pose for the camera
11- Wrong feels so right
12- Modelo officiel
13-Touch me not
14- Shopping makes everything better
15- Not capable of love
16- Vogue headquarters
17- Eiffel tower
18- Too much after party
19- Not a toy to me
20- City of Love
21- Broken family
22- Cry your heart out
24- Call
25- New York City?!?
26- Partying allergies
27- Good news
28- Victoria Secret runway
29- Yes!
Epilogue- Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!

23- Texas

89.6K 2.1K 1K
By Franchescaaaa

Chapter 23!!! Song for the chapter is 'By now by Marianas Trench' I'm almost using all their songs in my story lol:P Some one will lash out:$ And aslo there will be some new characters and they're awesome(Y) they're models too and I'll post their pic in the media but you'll know who the new characters are when you read;)

~Audrey's POV~

After I cried all night yesterday, my eyes are all red and puffy, I freaking look high too. Dammit!

Kris went home last because she has to babysit her little brother Kingston. She suggested that she can bring him here so I'm not gonna be alone but I send her home, I don't want her brother running around my house and it will just give me a head ache. No offence, I love Kingston but not last night.

I don't wanna get up from bed and just lie here forever like sleeping beauty 'till her prince charming come, but Tristan isn't coming anytime sooner.

I didn't see mom last night and I didn't care if she went home or not. I don't even wanna see her but she's probably here now. 

My tummy grumbled loudly, I forced myself to get up from bed and walked downstairs to look for food in the kitchen. Maybe if I starve myself, it'll make the pain go away. Nah, but I'm a hungry belly to even starve myself. 

The house is clean when I stepped a foot on the first floor and it looked like nothing happened. I moved my gazed away because there's too much memory in that space and I can't handle remembering them.

I walked in the kitchen and first thing I saw are cinnamon rolls on the island. Lucy gave me a smile as she kneed on the dough. I slightly turn my lips up but it didn't quite meet a smile. I sat on my usual stool and grabbed a bun of cinnamon, glazing it with frosting.

"Audrey," I froze and raised my head up as I heard mom's voice behind me, staring straight ahead. What does this bitch want now? I didn't see her when I walked in and I'm planning on ignoring her if I see her so either way it's a win win for me. I didn't speak, taking a fork off the side.

Lucy looked at me confused because she knows I heard her but I ignored her. After she told me to shut up yesterday, she's not my mom any more. I cut a piece of the cinnamon roll and chewed it down. I heard her chair scratch the floor and her stilettos clicking against the tiles, coming towards me. Great.

"Audrey," She said my name again as she gently place her hand on my arm. I yank it away from her touch and didn't turn to look at her. "Look sweetie, if your mad about yesterday-"She started.

"Shut the fuck up!" I spat out. I just can't take looking at her. Marissa gasped out. I'm not gonna bother calling her mom because she's not my mom anymore after she ruined my life.

"Audrey Beatrice Jennifer! How dare you say that to me!" She grabbed my arm, squeezing it tight. My dad named the deed of this house after me before he died so she can't kick me out. I yanked my arm free of her gripped and gave her a cold scowl, my anger boiling through my guts. She haven't seen me angry before and I'll totally lash out.

Marissa's eyes were blood shot and my chest was rising up and down like I was about to breathed out fire.

"You fucking ruined my life!" I shouted right at her face. She raised both her brows at me, not believing that I'm being like this.

"Lucy, can you go for now, I'll call when you can come back, I just need to have a word with my daughter," She smiled politely at Lucy and Lucy obeyed.

"Why don't Lucy stay so she can see what a bitch you really are," I sneered through clenched teeth. Next thing I know is she slapped me across the face. My neck almost snapped by the force of it and my cheeks stung. I placed my palm on my jaw and moved it around to check if it's broken. Our cook gasped and stood frozen as she witnessed it.

I can't believe she just did that to me but I deserve it.

"Audrey, oh my god! I'm so sorry sweetie," Marissa covered her mouth as her eyes were huge. She tried wrapping her arms around me but I shoved her off that it made her stumble back.

"Don't fucking touch me! No doubt Steven left you!" I marched out of the kitchen, back to my room, slamming the door shut after me. I don't regret anything I said. Tears rolled down my cheek as it burned a little after she slapped me. I sat in front of my vanity and observed my red cheek.

My bedroom door flung open and in came the bitch.

"Audrey! What the hell is happening to you? It's embarrasing to me," Psh! Like I care! The refelection on the mirror stared back at me and I didn't reply. "Audrey! I'm talking to you!" My fist clenched.

"You happened!" I stood up and pound the vanity with my fist. My make up fell all over the place but I didn't care. "Get out of my fucking room!" I shouted. Marissa furrowed her brows like I didn't know who I was talking to. Oh I do know who I'm talking to.

"Don't you swear at me young lady! If this is about yesterday, it's not a big deal," She said in a measured tone. Sure it's not!

"It's not about fucking yesterday! It's about Tristan bitch!" I spat out.

"What about him? You hate Tristan,"When she said it, I grabbed the bottle of foundation and threw it at her.

"God damn Marissa! Can you shut up!" I'm starting to break down but I'm gonna keep myself composed and I'm not gonna cry.

"Audrey! I'm your mom! You don't have the right to talk to me like that!" She pointed me her finger and I wanna smack her the way she did to me.

"I don't care! You ruined my life! Steven left with him and now he's fucking gone!" I slumped down on the carpet and cried.

"Sweetie," She kneeled in front of me and tried hugging me again. I broke free and scooted a mile away from her.

"You don't know anything so shut the fuck up!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Her eyes started getting teary but I didn't care. She deserves this pain that I feel, because this is all her fault. "You have no idea!" I sobbed.

"Yes I do!" What does she know? She's just talking shit cause she doesn't have a clue on how it feels.

"No you don't! Do you know how it feels? No, cause you don't have any feelings! I fucking love Tristan mom! And what did you do?! Ruined everything by being such a cold slefish bitch! So just shut it! Get out of my room!" I was breathing hard as I shed more tears. I hate her so much!

There was silence between us and it was defeaning. I glanced at her and her reaction was shocked with a hint of surprise. I looked away and stared at the blank wall.

"Oh my god, are you being serious about this Audrey?" Her eyes were wide and I didn't respond. She heard me so I wouldn't bother repeating myself. "Audrey!" She shouted.

"Yes! Fucking yes!" More tears was flowing down. Ugh!

"I'm sorry," She said genuinely. "I'm so so sorry, I had no idea," Exactly! So you should shut the hell up!

"I don't need your pity! Can you just go away!" I said through clenched teeth. Stop crying! Marissa's figure stood up and she slowly walked towards the door. I stared down the floor and waited. She finally shut the door gently then I bawled out. I want her out of my life!

~Tristan's POV~

Welcome to the City of Texas!

I read out the sign and it all went crashing down on me. I'm not in California anymore, I'm really apart from Audrey.

All I dreamed about was Audrey for the entire time I slept. Her eyes, smile, touch, every perfect thing about her. God I miss her bad. We drove for 30 more minutes 'till dad parked the car in idle in front of a mansion. Grandma and grandpa's house.

"Well were here kiddo," Dad cutted off the engine. I swung the door open and stretched for a little. We've been in the road for more than 20 hours with only a few pit stops and gas. I'm really missing her and I feel like my heart is being chopped off my system.

I snatched off my carry on bag from the back seat and let the butler get the rest of my luggage.

"Tristan!!" Raine, my six years old cousin squealed as she ran towards me. I breathed in deeply and forced out a smiled, crouching down to her level as she hugged me.

"Hey baby girl, how are you," I kissed her cheek and she giggled cutely.

"Did you bring me presents?!" She jumped up and down excitedly, ignoring my question. I knew she will be here so I grabbed a bar of chocolate from the variety store in the gas station on our way here.

"Of course, here you go," I fished it off my carry on and handed the bar to her. She beamed widely and pressed her mouth near my eyes.

"Thanks Tristan!" She instantly opened it and took a huge bite.

"Whoa Raine! Take it slow," Dad messed up her hair and gave her a hug, carrying her back inside. I stood up and looked at the entire estate. Here's my new home from now on. A hundred miles away from her.

I walked inside the mansion after dad and Raine to see my grandma making her famous apple pie.

"Tristan, last time I saw you was when you were a a little boy," Last time I saw grandma was when I was 10 years old, so seven years ago. She gave me a tight squeeze and I hugged her back.

"Hey grandma," I faked out my happines and she smiled at me.

"Dude! Tristan!" Ajax, my second oldest cousin greeted out, giving me a bro hug. He's only 19 so don't worry ladies.

"Hey Jax wassup?" This is just for today, the faking is just for today.

"Nothing much bro, how's the ladies?" I swallowed down. There's no ladies, only a lady.

"It's bad," Better tell him the truth. Ajax is a pretty straight forward guy and he always knows what to do.

"Tell me," We both walked out the patio and I stared from a far.

"There's this girl and I left her in California," I looked down my hands and picked on my skin.

"Is she a keeper?" Ajax asked, staring at me. I looked at him and nodded seriously. "Damn cousin, I say you better go back and get her," He patted my back a little hard and I know he's right.

"Yeah," I simply said. The pain is a little suffocating for me and I can't breathe.

"Ajax, dad needs help- Tristan!" Georgina squeeled just like her little sister did. Georgina is the oldest out of everyone and she liked bossing us around when we were little. She attacked me to give me a hug and I hugged back, but I really wish I'm hugging Audrey right now.

"Georgi," I said muffled as her hair was in my mouth. Ew.

"Gosh I haven't seen you lately! Still a player?" She asked.

"No," I hate when I get called a player because that's my past and Audrey is now my future.

"He settled in one girl now Georgi," Ajax sat on the ledge.

"Mhmmm is she a keeper?" Why is everyone asking me that? I nodded at her and she smirked, "What's her name?!" Georgina wagged her brows and I bit my bottom lip. They know Audrey's my step sister and I think they know that dad got a divorced.

"Audrey Jennifer," I breathed out. It was hard to say her name out loud without her being here with me. They both frowned at me in unison, I expected their reaction.

"Shit, she's your step sister isn't she?" Ajax said to confirm.

"No, dad got divorced, were not related anymore," I looked out the field and watched as the gardener cut down the grass.

"Oh. Well you should go for her then if that's the case, you like her bad huh?" Georgina asked. I turned to look at her seriously.

"I love her," I said without humor. They both exchange glances and I looked away. They don't get it. They don't get how it hurts as seconds passed by not being with her.

"Wow that's deep shit. We'll support you Tristan, were on your side and we'll help you get her, don't worry" Ajax ruffled my hair and I smiled. I want to get her soon and with the help of my awesome cousins, I will get what I want.

(A/N) He will indeed get what he wants:P Well Georgina, Ajax and Raine will be the new characters and they'll hang around Tristan while  he's in the country:P Audrey's fiesty too:$ My mom will kill me if I talked to her like that:P Comment/Suggest/Share/Vote:P Next chapter will be posted tomorrow;)

xoFranchescaxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...
1K 39 21
Taehyung is lisa step brother who is obsessed with her. He never cross his boundary for his father . At the same time he destroy everything that came...
733 39 18
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
15.1K 576 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...