The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐..
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-24(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-46(15+)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-49

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-10

14.7K 898 183
By nixni_

______________________________________

'Author's pov'~

Namjoon walked towards the hall where the devil was. He nervously went inside to see Jungkook sitting on the throne, spreading his long legs.

His shirt was unbuttoned a little while his face was showing large amount of furiousness..

Namjoon bowed down to him and lowered his gaze."Who gave you permission to step inside my room and to keep that little girl there?" Jungkook angrily growled..

Namjoon just stood silent making the devil more furious then ever..

"WHO FUCKING GAVE?" He shouted filling the whole hall with his immense deep voice..

"I just thought that everyone will find out about that girl if I keep her inside an unsafe room. So the only way is to keep her inside your room." Namjoon spoke unsurely.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks and nodded in total disbelief..He stood up from there and walked out from the room with his furious steps..

-----

Yn was busy rubbing on her doe eyes and crying out loudly.. Her eyes were shedding tears nonstop while thinking about the moment that happened a little earlier with the devil..

"I.... I do-don't want to *hiccup* be caged inside a sm-small box." She wailed loudly as the devil just threatened her a little ago..

She constantly moved her leg here and there in denial while sitting on the cold floor..

She flinched when the massive door slammed open loudly. Her doe eyes fell on the furious large figure of the devil..

His burning orbs connected with the little figure sitting on the ground spreading her little legs.. She was crying loudly making the devil more frustrated..

He tried his best to ignore the wailing figure and sat on his chair, placing the property paper infront of him on the table..

She pouted her lips and stood up from there, walking towards him with her small steps.. He looked at the angry little girl and brought the ink brush to do his work..

"I do-don't want to be *hiccup* ca-caged in-inside a small box." She said folding her hands in her chest..

The Devil just ignored her statement and continued to do his work..

"I want to go ho-home. I don't want to stay he-here, you will cage m-me." She demanded pouting her lips..

He banged the table harshly and stood up from there making Yn to stumble back.. "Shut up by yourself little girl if you don't want me to do that."

He grabbed his bathrobe from the closet and walked towards the bathing pool leaving her behind..

He closed the door harshly while Yn turned away from there in total anger."So rude." She mumbled wiping her tears..

She stood there scratching her head and looking at the room confusedly..

"Will he really cage me in a small box?" She shook her head continuously in worriedness..

"No, no. I will escape from here."

Her eyes fell on the closet of the devil and she looked here and there to make sure no one was inside the room..

A evil little smirk fell on her lips and she walked towards there swinging her head side to side in happiness..

She slowly opened the tall closet and grabbed a black coat from there, covering her body with it..

Standing straight at the mirror, she smiled widely and spinned around giggling but frowned for sometime..

"But what if he catch me?" Her lips pouted in sadness and she walked away from there, keeping her head low..

Her innocent orbs fell on the black paint kept at the table and she quickly ran towards it, holding a brush on her hand..

She digged the brush at the black paint and walked towards the mirror, standing infront of it..

She slowly spread the paint in the upper part of her lips to make sure she was looking like a man..

She finally painted the fake mustache and let a giggle from her mouth..
"I do look good as a man too."

She gently touched on her fake mustache thinking it was looking good not knowing that everything was looking like a mess..

Keeping the brush in its original place, she slowly walked towards the door and opened it in a low noise..

A deep breath escaped from her mouth and she managed to close the door in the same low noise..

She started walking out from there while the half length of the coat was crawling on the floor..

But upon listening to many footsteps, she hid herself behind the pillar and looked at it secretly but her doe eyes widen up seeing hundreds of guards walking towards the hall with a sword in their hand from where the blood was flowing..

She covered her mouth with her little palms and tried her best not to create a sound.. After everyone walked away from there, she finally let her breath out..

She was continuously searching for the way out, but instead she felt getting more lost into the hypnotizing castle..

After many walkings, she saw another large door and pushed it as hard as she can..

Everything went in vain, it was too strong and tightly locked. She knocked on her own head and hit on the air with her legs..

A horrible expression crept on her face when she again heard footsteps reaching near to her..

She looked back to see some demonic guards walking in group towards the door. She quickly hid herself behind the pillar while observing them all..

The massive door opened and everyone professionally went inside in line. Suddenly, an idea flashed on her head and she smiled widely..

She ran towards there in flash speed and got mixed with the guards that were also about double of her size..

Everyone were looking straight and that made Yn relieve as no one could see her..

She was walking in the last line while lifting her leg high up in the air and stamping it on the ground as per the guards were doing..

Everyone stopped at between and she did too. But she couldn't understand what was happening as the tall figures of guards were shielding her fully..

And within a second everyone got into their knees and bowed down while Yn was still processing what happened..

She could finally see everything clearly and her eyes widen up when she saw a large throne kept in a high place while a man who looked a little similar to Jungkook was sipping on the red wine..

His eyes accidentally connected with the doe eyes of Yn and that was the moment, she finally got into her sense and kneeled down too..

She hit on her head in nervously while cursing herself for being slow..

"Hasn't the lord arrived yet?" A loud voice echoed in the massive hall and everyone slowly stood up from there while still keeping their head low..

"No lord." They all spoke while the little girl was just busy cursing herself under her breath and hitting on her head dramatically..

He walked around the guards checking each of them when his eyes landed on the little figure still kneeling down, her head touching the ground and her hand busy hitting on her head..

He indicated all the guards to walk out from there and they all did leaving the dumbo behind..

An evil chuckle left from his mouth seeing something funny in his life but his expression changed over looking at the coat hanging on her little body.

"The Devil's coat?" His eyes soon darkened while furiousness took over him..

Yn took a deep breath before slightly raising her head but her eyes widened up seeing the feet of the guards too far away from her..

She stretched her head up only to witness each and every guard looking straight at her soul.. Her gaze diverted and that's when she again saw the man looking a little similar to Jungkook..

Their eyes got connected and Yn slowly stood up from there while her lips were parted away in total confusedness..

His height was almost as same as Jungkook while his facial structure were sharp enough to be recognised as the brother of the hell's lord..

Yes, he was Kevin..The lord of evil sect and also known as the brother of Jungkook..

"Who are you?" He growled while Yn continuously blinked her doe eyes.

She was still in shock and couldn't process anything.."I asked who are you." He yelled and Yn's body started to shiver..

She turned her head towards the guards and pointed her little fingers towards them indicating she was one of the guards..

"So you're a guard?" He enquired smirking evilly to himself..Yn nodded her head continuously and he slowly went backwards, sitting down on the broad chair..

"I don't remember when we had such a short guard." He mocked eyeing her little height..

Yn gulped on her saliva and clutched on the coat of the devil's.. "And since when did the guard start to wear their master's cloth?"

His eyes fell on her upper lips where the black paint was painted and that only made Kevin to chuckle..

"You thought you could spy on us by dressing yourself as a part of hell?"

Yn was confused by all of his statement yet she managed to shake her head."I... I am a-" She pointed towards the guards as she don't know what they are called as..

"So you mean you are one of them?"

She again nodded her head innocently and Kevin poked on his inner cheeks..
"That means you must have the mark of the guards, right?"

Yn was getting more and more into the trouble..Her hand got shaky and cold..

"Remove your clothes." Kevin ordered making her doe eyes to widen up..

"Clo-cloth? W-why?" Enormous amount of fear and horror washed over herself..

"So that I'll believe that you belong to hell, don't all guards have a stab mark on their chest?" He smirked seeing the little figure shaking badly and her breath getting heavy..

Yn shook her head and tried to run away from there but she was froze completely..

"Guards, take his clothes away." Kevin spoke still thinking that she was a man..

"An-aniyo, aniyo." She was on the verge of crying and that soon changed into her loud cries..

She started running away towards the massive door with her tiny legs as it was the only thing she could do right then..

But that soon vanished away when someone grabbed on the collar of the coat from backside.

She looked back horribly when she saw the guard grabbing her collar with his one hand making her to cry out louder and louder..

He took her infront of the cunning man sitting on the broad chair while sipping on his red wine..

Kevin indicated the guard to do his work and the guard forcefully started taking off her coat from the body..

She tried her best to stop him by holding on his big hands but her little strength was nothing infront of the strong man..

"Don't d-do that, pl-please." She pleaded trying to hide away her body from the cruel men present inside the hall..

The guard forcefully threw away her coat leaving her only in her white dress..

She shook her head thinking that now she is going to be all naked infront of hundreds of demonic guards..

The guard tore the upper part of the white dress revealing her collarbones while Yn was just struggling on his immense grip on her waist..

Kevin observed everything happening infront of him while sipping the wine from the glass.. He was thinking that now the spy is going to be revealed not knowing her real identity as a girl.

The dress was pulled upto her chest and her bra came in display making Kevin's eyes to widen up in an instant.

Now the guard's hand landed on her breast to remove the cloth from there too but before he could do that, Kevin banged the wine glass on the nightstand next to him..

"Stop." Kevin shouted, diverting his gaze away from the almost naked chest of the little girl..

The guard stopped in between but since he didn't know about the life out from the hell, he couldn't understand the cloth she was wearing to cover her chest..

"Let him go." Kevin commanded making the guard to loosen the grip on the waist of Yn..

She immediately covered her revealed bra and ran away from there towards the massive door..

Her teary eyes brightened feeling a little safe when she saw her Mr Scary stepping inside the hall while talking with the lord of other sect..

His eyes fell on the little figure that was running towards him with her little legs and his orbs soon darkened seeing her dress being tore revealing her collarbones and bra..

She reached near to him while crying out loudly and rubbing her doe eyes..
She stretched her head up and jumped onto him, holding on his neck tightly.. Her tiny legs were wrapped around his torso and her innocent crying face was buried on the crook of his neck..

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 22K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
52K 2.6K 17
"แดกแด‡ แดแดœsแด› วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษด แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส สŸแดษขษชแด„ แดา“ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ษด แด€สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข & แด€สŸสŸ-แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ษขแดแด…, แดกสœแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡s า“แด€แดœสŸแด›ส สœแดœแดแด€ษดs & แด›สœแด‡ษด ส™สŸแด€แดแด‡s แด›สœแด‡แด า“แดส€ สœษชs แดแดกษด แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s." -G...
17.9K 2K 60
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...