The Legendary Pokemon Researc...

By Angry_net

Y/n Herrmann, is the 8th Kalos gym leader who specializes in dragon type Pokemon while also a part timer prof... More

Bio
Ch1 To Be Prof. H
Ch.2 To Be At Laverre City
Field Nots 1
Ch. 3 To Wonder Where HE is
Ch.4 To Be Z1
Ch.6 To Protect Who Can't See Truth
Ch. 7 To Be At Temple of Ruins
Ch. 8 To Have Fantasy Dreams and Nightmares
Ch.9 To Be Settlement
Ch.10 To Party Dancecapades!

Ch.5 To Have Lovely Dreams

842 18 6
By Angry_net

~~~Filler~~~

~~~Eggcelent Supprise~~~

6 years ago. . .

Y/n. A young boy who just finished his journey, collecting all gym badges and wining the Kalos league, just barely losing to Diantha, Kalos champion, but either way, he wasn't interested in becoming champion. He was more interested in becoming a researcher that research legendary Pokémon. He came across a few, battle them and even defeated some, but even though he could've catch them, he didn't as he believed that they could do more out in the wild then be in a lab doing nothing inside a poke-ball. So, with the help of Clemont, a gym leader, he built a devise to help Y/n monitored the legendary Pokémon and help with his studies and alert him if they are in any trouble.

Now, we see you. Yes, you the person I'm pointing at, walking back to your home with Sceptile to Snowbelle City, after challenging Champion Diantha and almost winning but lost in the end.

"Man, that was close." Y/n said as his partner nodded in agreement while eating a berry he found. "But hey, now we can focus on legendary research, and you can battle powerful Pokémon on the way as well." This got Sceptile excited as he started to shadow box in the air while they were walking causing Y/n to chuckle.

As they continued to walk with only 4 more hours to go, they decided to stop for a break. Y/n brought out some sandwiches he prepared from Demdemille Town. He gives Sceptile some berries before munching on his meal but stopped when he saw a swarm of Fearows and Spearow swarming something.

Normally, Y/n would ignore these kind of things as he believes that it was the law of nature taking place, but something just told him to go check it out. So, he called his Sceptile and then went to investigate.

When they arrive where the swarm of Pokémon was, they all just suddenly flew off. This confused Y/n and his partner as they both haven't seen this interaction before but then they saw an egg right under a tree that the Swarm flew over.

"By the power of Arcus. . . what have you brought to me this time. . ." Y/n mumbled to himself as he walked over and picked it up. "I don't know what you have planned for me..." The egg started to move and crack. "But I'll protect the gift you gave me. . ." Soon the egg cracked open as Y/n can now fully see the Pokémon. "Let's call you... Kuroiryuu." The baby Pokémon gave a cute roar. "Rayquaza, you name is now Kuroiryuu."

I'm such a dad. . . #Y/n is dad

But he is black. . . not in a racist way. You racist pieces of shi-

~~~Master of Dragons. Not Iris~~~

A few months later after Y/n found Kuroiryuu, Y/n was helping out in the ice cold Snowbelle City. Winter was on its way which means powerful ice storms and with the city growing in population, more housing needs to be built. Y/n with his shirt off enjoying the cold, is carrying four logs, two on each shoulder and his two Pokemon, Gardevoir using psychic to carry more logs while for some reason staring at his body and Sceptile with a log as he used Leaf Blade to cut the trees.

"Thanks Y/n! You help is always appreciated." A contrition worker said as Y/n placed them on the ground next to half finished house as he whipped the sweat off his face.

"Yea no problem. Is that enough for this house?" Y/n asked

"Yea should be enough, now we just need bricks to make the fire place and everything should be good to go. Also are you not cold?"

"Na not really. Anyway I'm going to go talk to Wulfric. See ya!" Y/n shouted walking away with his Gardevoir. "You really need to stop staring at my body."

"Gar Gar!" Gardevoir shouted turning away giving a small pout with red cheeks.

"Sce Scep Sceptile." Sceptile teased Gardevoir which in return received a slap.

"Oi knock it off."

Y/n, Sceptile and Gardevoir walked around the city helping others until they finally found Wulfric in the public battle field battling a seven year old kid with his stage one Pokemon, Snowrunt.

"Darn it! I'll get you next time." The kid happily said as he picked up his Pokemon while Wulfric gave it a berry.

"Maybe then you are older. But for now get stronger cause I can feel the burning heat in your soul! Maybe give me a run for my money!" He joked as the kid left and spotted Y/n. "Ah Y/n! Just the person I was going to look for!" He exclaims while patting my back.

"Funny I was doing the same. So, what do you need ya icicle fossil." Y/n joked as the started to walk around the city with their Pokemon walking behind them while also stopping occasionally to play with the kids.

"Well, I'm planning to retire." He bluntly stated giving me and the Pokemon a look of shock. "And I want you to be the one who takes my place."

"W-What! B-But. . . I thought you love the being the gym leader and why me?"

"That I do. Remember the reason why I told you why I became the gym leader in the first place?"

"Something to do with helping the people?"

"Yes, and while you where gone, I decided, instead of trusting a someone I don't know to run the gym, why not someone whom the people love. Which happens to be-"

"Me. . ."

"Yes. So, Y/n Ryuco Herrmann! I'm not asking as a gym leader, but as a friend who I watched grow from the time he was able to walk and as a brother to Ryuco Herrmann. Will you take the position of Snowbelle City gym leader?"

Y/n and Wulfric stopped walking and the people listening stopped what they are doing and waited for an answer from Y/n.

"Yes. . ." Y/n said as the people started to smile. "I Y/n Ryuco Herrmann. Will take the position of Snowbelle City gym leader, as a gym leader who will protect the city with his army of DRAGONS!" Y/n shouted as everyone around started to cheer and celebrate on a night of a full moon.

~~~Moonlight Fantasy~~~

Two years has gone by since Y/n's appointment of gym leader and he has already made a name for himself as the strongest gym leader in Kalos, he even gave Diantha a run for her money when she came to visit. Y/n also open his own lab which happens to be in his own gym making him a professor and researcher, also, since he happens to be so inventive into his work, he with the help of the people, built an another floor for him to live in.

Currently, Y/n handing a 12 year old kid a Pokemon. "Alright kid, here is 6 Pokeballs. These will help you get new friends on your team and one of them is your Chespin's poke-ball. This is a Pokedex, this will help you on your journey giving and receiving data."

"Thank you Professor and for the record we are the same age!" The boy shouted as Chespin nodded in agreement.

"I'm older and more experience than you Calem. Besides, be lucky that I'm giving you a Pokemon, if I didn't become the second professor, you'll be waiting till next week."

"Alright Alright geez so mean to your bestie!" Calem said as he faked cried while hugging his grass type. "Anyways see ya when I get back!"

"See ya shrimp." Y/n said watching him walk to the door just to turn around.

"I'm not that short!" Calem shouted before leaving.

Y/n laughed hard but soon calmed down as he noticed a call from Professor Sycamore. "Yo, Professor/ do you need something? I'm pretty sure your missing lemon fruits weren't me." Y/n said taking a bite from a lemon.

"No- What?"

"Nothing! Hey Kuroiryuu! Give that back!" Y/n shouted as he tried to get his lemon slices back form the black snake like dragon which has grown during the 2 years he had him while a yellow alien Pokémon watches in amusement.

"Anyways I need you to hurry and fly to the Alola region as fast as you can!" He shouted as there was an explosion from the other side of the phone. "Garchomp! Duel Chop! Hurry!"

"Sycamore! Where's the kid you were bragging about all day!" A voice from the other side shouted.

"Okay, I'm on my way and I want a full explanation while I get there. Deoyxs! Kuroiryuu! Let's go!" I shouted while I returned Deoxys to its ball while I hopped on Kuroiryuu's back and flew off fast like Dollar a Life rocket going to space. "Okay what's going on!"

"I don't know! A hole in the air popped up in multiple places and these Pokemon came out of now where and started to reck havoc! The only one that's not really recking havoc is the red muscle bug Pokémon flexing its muscle saying, swoll! Swoll! It's more focusing on battling!"

"What the fu. . ."

"Yea I don't know either! But Hurry up!" Sycamore shouted one last time be for hanging up on Y/n, unbelievable, can you believable him?"

(A/n: If that wasn't me speaking and it couldn't be Y/n. . . who was that?)

Now when Y/n has the region in his sight, there is just one problem. Where is the problem? Sycamore didn't tell him which island the issue was on, heck even if he did, he doesn't have a map. "Shit, the region is too big to find the issue alone. Wait. . . Deoxys! Use Future sight to find the issue Professor Sycamore was talking about."

Y/n brought out his Deoxys and it immediately used its psychic abilities to locate the trouble. Using it's psychic link it shared the information with its trainer. "I detect 20 anomalies. . . five on each of the four islands and people in danger up a head." It explained as it used its metal link to share a vision of what's going on.

Y/n sees in a small town that a girl around his age with a grass type Pokémon next to a yellow bird like Pokémon fighting an electric tree and clown. They were both being pushed back really hard so Y/n immediately told Deoxys to go into its speed form and he hoped on it as he returned Kuroiryuu. "Thanks for your help. I promise you I'll let you fight something when we are done. Deoxys, get me close to ground. Aggron, Rhyperior! Protect and serve using Safe Guard!

!!!!

"Decidueye! Spirit Shackle!" My shouted to my partner Pokemon as he manifested a purple bow firing multiple arrows while I helped the people get to safety.

"Koko!" The yellow bird head Pokémon dried as released a pink light which destroyed the area a little, but it looked like it didn't do anything to the ultra beast.

"Exxxer!!!" A tree like Pokemon released a powerful electrical discharge and the clown Pokemon right next to it head shots out while also having a new head regrowing at a fast pace.

I see Tapu Koko going in front of us about to take the hits but two Pokemon and a kid my. . . age? Riding one of the Pokemon appeared in front of us taking the hits with little to no damage. "Rhyperior earth quake and Aggron use dig into the mountais and make an escape route to a safe place that I have no idea where!"

The boys Aggron started to dig into the mountain while the Rhyperior used both its arm while rapidly hammering down the ground causing it to violently shake dealing massive damage to the Ultra Beast. "Everyone into the tunnel! Even you weird electrical bird Pokemon. Rhypeior finish it with Stone Edge." While all the civilians and Tapu Koko ran into the tunnel while I watched the kid who saved us beat the two Ultra Beast with a single Pokémon with out a problem. He then took out 2 ultra balls and threw it at the Pokémon and ended up catching them. "Hey. Aren't you suppose to be so with the people running to safety?"

I have been offended to another level... "Don't you know who I am?" I asked kind of ticked off.

"Am I suppose to? For all I know, you tried to hold off there weird Pokemon that I am very eager to study." Has this man been living under a rock?

"Ahem. Since we are going to be working together on the Alolan crisis right now. I'm-"

"Not important right now. We need to help as many people and Pokèmon as we can right now."

I felt my blood boiling and a giant tick mark formed on my head. I really want to punch him but he was right, helping first introduction later.

After a long heart battle with the Island Ka Hunas and the Legendary Pokémon of the respected islands, we were able to defeat and in the mysterious boys chase, catch them. I was kind of surprise on the strength and bond between his Sceptile and his Pokémon. They knew how to handle them selves especially his yellow Deoxys. Now I see why Professor Kakkui speaks so highly about him.

I am currently talking with Y/n as I was surprised that he was a professor. "Yea so I the third time Prof. Sycomore gave me an SOS message; it turned out that just had other trainers Pokémon running wield around the lab!" Y/n said as we laughed together holding our stomachs while also wiping tears away.

"R-Really! What happen next?"

"Oh, nothing big, just put me into 7 hours of unpaid child labor fixing his shelfs and equipment." Y/n angrily mumbled but I was able to hear it

"Stop! There's no way he would do that!" I started laughing harder.

"Yes, he did! So, after that I told that 'The next time you send me an SOS message, do expect me to take my time getting there.' And the next SOS message I got was for today's events. And guess what."

"You took your time!" I was no longer laughing more like a little bit angry.

"At first yes, but if it wasn't for Deoxys using its future sight. I'd proably be late and Alola would've been gone." Y/n explained as he took a sip from his glass. . . is that red wine?

"Hey. . . aren't you a little 'too' young to drink that?" I asked gesturing to his drink.

"Don't ask those questions. . ."

"So you-"

"Don't." He said putting a finger on my lip and for some reason, I felt my cheeks flair up. "Say. . . what's your name? I never properly got it when we met due to the situation." 

I froze.

For the whole time we've been together and the time we were talking, I never gave him my name. "Well then. . ." I jumped in front of him with my chest up. "I am Selene Moon Mizuki. . . and I am the Champion of the Alola region!"

I see Y/n simle as he sets his glass of wine down and held out his hand to me. "Very well, nice to meet you, Selene. I am Professor Y/n Ryuco Herrmann, the second Professor of Kalos. And I have a question. Will you join me for a dance?" He asked as I noticed the bond fire lit brightly with people dancing around it. 

"I would love to."

~~~Dusk till Dawn~~~

"Alright that will be all. Ready to eat, Kuroiryuu?"I asked my black dragon 3-year-old dragon as he nodded happily. I threw him two steaks as he eats it happily while I ate my sandwich that Selene kindly made for me. 

Yea, she kinda, knocked on my door. Invited herself in. Walked out. Walked back in with her entire wardrobe and started to live in my house. So, she can compete in the Pokémon Show Case which happens to be in my city. Which I find reasonable and BS because there has to be more, but I won't pry on why because these sandwiches are good.  

After I finished my sandwich, I look back a Kuroiryuu and asked, "Ready to work on Draco Meteor?" He nodded excitedly.

"Alright Draco Meteor!" I shouted as Kuroiryuu looked up into the sky and fired a ball of energy into the air. "Alright looking good right now. . ." The ball of energy then exploded but started to go haywire. "Never mind we have work to do. . ." I watched it fall down in a random direction before it hit the ground and exploded.

"AHHHHGHHHHH!!! My Piplup!!!" Some girl voice screamed out. I guess I was wrong, it hit a Pokémon.

I ran to the direction of the scream which happens to be another clearing into the forest. I told Kuroiryuu to stay hidden in the forest can come out when I call him. As I started to walk more into the clearing, there was a girl with a partially half pink and half navy-blue wear and a white beanie on her head holding a knocked out Piplup in her arms.

"Not again! To think we'll won't experience this again after journeying with Ash!"

I kinda felt guilty but at the same time found it slightly funny. I decided to step out and apologize. "Umm, hello sorry about that. I was teaching my Pokémon Draco Meteor and yea as you can see... Didn't end well. . ." I explained but she did not take it well.

"Didn't end well. . . well no SHIT! Of course, it didn't end well! You almost killed my Piplup!" She shouted as she held her Pokémon in front of my face.

"Miss, please he is just a-"

"Kid? Please, you destroyed half the area!" She shouted pointing to the clear field with a crater in the center that I have just notice.

"L-look he really is just a child, 2 years old to be exact!"

"You know Pokémon aging differs from human aging; you know that right dumbass." 

"H-he is still learning. I-I mean, compared to the normal size of his spices he is considered ably small indicating he is still a kid."

"I'm looking at one." 

"And I'm looking at the dumbass." I mumbled but luckily, she didn't hear it. "Look I just wanted to say sorry."

"At least be sorry you were borrrrnnn!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed on top of her lungs dropping her Piplup into my arms and I looked at him and sighed as we watched Kuroiryuu take her into the skies.

"I tried, but she kept running her mouth." I said to him, and he just nodded in shock. "Oi! Kuroiryuu! Don't kill her! Come back here and pick me up at least!" I shouted hopping her won't kill her. 

I can here her screaming at me to tell me to let command Kuroiryuu to put her down while also saying mean things to me. "Why do women always run their mouths when it's not need?"

Yea after that. She wouldn't leave me alone till she got even with me.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 518 46
A young prodigious trainer sets out in the hopes of reaching the stars. One day, he has a fateful encounter with his soon to be lifelong partner. But...
68.8K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAUM TO OWN ANYTHING USED IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. One day in the Kalos Region, a 18 year old...
34.8K 896 51
13 year old Sapphire has been living a life of secrets and no independence. The secrets are known to her and her Pokemon, her ability to talk with th...
8.9K 210 37
Rosa never liked the crowd, nor did she like to talk to others, yet somehow ended up becoming popular amongst her classmates in school. With a beauti...