Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[πŸ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[πŸ”š]
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[πŸ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[πŸ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10

289 5 1
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 307: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1

    Blue Love Base, male double dormitory No. 520.

    There are two large beds in the room, separated by a small bedside table. It was early morning at this time, and the boy by the window was still soundly asleep.

    The boy by the window was extremely delicate and delicate, his skin was as fair as milk, his cheeks were round, and he had fluffy curly hair.

    The sun was shining on him, making him look like a little angel.

    However...

    When you look down, you will find that he is sleeping on all fours, with no image, which does not match his delicate cheeks at all.

    Wei Chao just woke up from his sleep, lying lazily on his bed, his eyes were like X-rays, and he looked at the roommate on the opposite bed from top to bottom.

    Finally landed somewhere, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    This guy looks really attractive, no wonder, I like him so much in my dream.

    Last night he had a dream, a long, long dream, in which he was transformed into people with different surnames but almost the same names.

    I fell in love with this roommate and did many happy things.

    This dream was so real, so real...he almost thought it was a real experience.

    "Dingling! Dingling!" Just as he was thinking, suddenly, a rush of alarm bells rang in the house.

    Hearing the ringing of the bell, the boy by the window frowned slightly, stretched out his hand and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

    Wei Chao raised his hand to press the alarm clock, stretched casually, got up from the bed and changed his clothes.

    The sunlight was a bit dazzling, Su Lang rubbed his eyes, turned his head to the other side of the backlight, and managed to open his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes, a male body instantly came into view.

    The owner of the body has a face that he is very familiar with, but it has a completely different style.

    Compared with the previous plane, the handsome face is more sharp and tough. The thin lips are slightly raised, with a bit of unruliness, the muscles of the whole body are strong and full of strength, and the lines are very smooth.

    The whole person looks extremely aggressive.

    At this moment, the owner of the body was unscrupulously taking off his pajamas in front of him.

    "Shit, why the hell don't you wear clothes!" Su Lang quickly reached out to cover his eyes, and angrily accused him.

    I don't know that wandering around like this can attract people to commit crimes!

    While covering his eyes, he couldn't help but open his fingers slightly, and quietly looked out through the fingers.

    Seeing Su Lang's small movements, Wei Chao was amused.

    A smirk suddenly appeared on his handsome face, "How can I change clothes without taking them off? If you want to look at it, you can just look at it. I am happy, and I don't have to be so sneaky." He deliberately reached out and picked it up so that

    someone could see it. Be more clear.

    Damn, this, this... this is too shameless! Su Lang's nosebleed almost didn't flow down.

    Bah, bah, how could he be easily seduced by this man, this dog man didn't even have a 90% favor with him in the next dimension!

    No, he can't read it.

    Thinking of what happened in the previous plane, Su Lang cursed himself secretly, tried his best to keep his gaze back, and turned his head aside.

    Don't let yourself go to see Wei Chao.

    After turning his head, he called out the biscuit and transmitted the plot and memory.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but Su Lang feels that the biscuit is very efficient this time, and the plot is transmitted very quickly.

    It was pulled out and said to receive the plot, and the plot and memory were transmitted in the next second.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 308 Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 2

    The original owner of this body, Su Lang, is the boy with the most popularity and the most admirers in the blue love base.

    Cheerful personality, high emotional intelligence and very good at talking, proficient in playing, playing and singing, and good physical fitness, he is a heartthrob.

    Before entering the base, he was a rich young man from a rich family. Every month, the family will receive a large amount of living expenses for him to spend.

    Therefore, the net worth is rich, and in the entire base, it is at the top of the pyramid.

    Although there are many people who like him, no one has been able to arouse his interest, so he has been in the base for several years and has not left the order.

    At the same time, it is also one of the targets that can be attacked on this plane. Besides him, there are three other targets that can be attacked on this plane.

    One is the dog man just now, named Wei Chao, who is the weirdest person in Blue Love Base.

    Because of his unconventional way of acting, he can do whatever he wants without any scruples, so he is nicknamed "Madman".

    Skipping classes or something is completely commonplace for him, but he can pass every test.

    He didn't abide by any of the rules of the base, but nothing happened all the time. Many people secretly speculated that his identity was not simple.

    Unlike the original owner, although Wei Chao has a handsome face, no one dares to approach him, nor does he have any admirers.

    The relationship between the original owner and him is not very good. Although they are roommates, they basically don't have much contact with each other, because Wei Chao people are often not in the dormitory.

    It is said that he will be sent to the Blue Love Base because he is too weird and no one likes him.

    One is the original owner's nemesis, named Chu Yuansi.

    The family background of this person is the same as that of the original owner, because the two families have been in contact with each other since they were young, and the original owner is very good. He is often used as a role model by his family, and he is very competitive.

    Since she was a child, she liked to compare with the original owner, but unfortunately she couldn't compare with the original owner in everything.

    After the original owner was sent to the Blue Love Base because he had been single since he was an adult, he was also deliberately single and refused to have a date, so he was sent in.

    After entering the base, everywhere likes to fight against the original owner.

    In the plot, after the heroine entered the base, the original owner fell in love with her at first sight. Chu Yuansi saw that this was out of a competitive heart, so he also deliberately approached the heroine and robbed the woman from the original owner.

    In the end, after getting along with the heroine for a period of time, he fell in love with the heroine.

    There is also a target to attack, named Lin Wenjin, who is the neighbor's younger brother of the heroine's childhood sweetheart.

    She is introverted and shy, and she doesn't dare to talk to girls, so she has been single, and only entered the blue love base.

    The Blue Love Base is a base specially established by the government to train and help single dogs who have been unable to find a partner to get out of the singles.

    Affected by the advancement of science and technology, the world's population is aging seriously and the population is getting smaller and smaller.

    Many people are not very active in love and marriage, and are unwilling to reproduce. Worried about the extinction of human beings, the officials deliberately established blue love bases in various places.

    Anyone who has been single for more than three years in a row will be forcibly arrested and sent to the Blue Love Base for education and reform.

    And arrange various activities to help you get out of the order.

    While undergoing educational transformation, there will be a love skill test every month. Those who fail the test will be punished with electric shocks.

    As long as a man and a woman successfully get out of the singles, they can leave the blue love base.

    If you can't get out of the order, you can only be kept in the base and accept the transformation until the transformation is successful and you can get out of the order.

    And the heroine is a violent strong woman who has been deeply hurt by a scumbag, no longer believes in love, and focuses on making money and starting a career.

    Because he has been refusing to engage in dating, he was arrested.

    The story begins when the heroine is captured.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 309: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 3

    In the game plot, the heroine entered the base today, because of her good looks and hardware, she was assigned to the A1 class where the original owner was.

    Wei Chao, Lin Wenjin, and Chu Yuansi are all members of Class A1.

    The ratio of male to female members of class A1 is seriously unbalanced, with more males than females. Therefore, the heroine caused quite a stir when she entered Class A1.

    The following plot is that the original owner fell in love with her at first sight in class, and pursued the heroine in various ways.

    Chu Yuansi purposely approached the heroine out of competitive spirit, but finally fell in love with her because of it.

    Lin Wenjin recognized the heroine as the big sister next door, and had a good impression of her. There are no people or friends I know in the base, so I often go to her.

    Love developed for a long time, and gradually fell in love with the heroine.

    As for Wei Chao...

    he accidentally bumped into the heroine changing clothes during swimming class, and after seeing her figure, he became interested in her.

    Then, regardless of everything, anytime, anywhere, use all means to get the heroine.

    Even if the hostess locks the door of the dormitory, he can easily enter the hostess' dormitory, ignoring the existence of the hostess' roommate, and what the hostess does.

    The more the hostess resisted him, the more excited he became, and on the contrary, he became more interested in her. Finally, in a harmonious life, he gradually developed feelings for the hostess.

    Besides, this guy is a bit perverted.

    Not only full of ideas.

    Also collected many toys.

    After receiving all the plots, there is a reminder at the end: This plane has a hidden big reversal, please explore by yourself-(Everything is false.)

    Hidden big reversal? What big reversal?

    After receiving the last prompt, Su Lang suddenly felt a strong curiosity.

    Everything is false...

    what does this mean?

    He touched his chin and thought about the meaning of it. Before he could figure out what was going on, he suddenly felt a chill.

    Su Lang shuddered, and his thoughts were interrupted.

    He lowered his head subconsciously, took a look, and found that that pervert Wei Chao had dressed neatly at some point.

    came to stand by his bed.

    Moreover, he was holding his little underpants in his hand.

    With an extremely evil smile on his face.

    And his poor little underpants had already reached his knees and were about to slip off at any moment.

    CCCC! d (? д??)!

    This pervert doesn't mean...to force his bow on the Overlord!

    Thinking of the plot he just received, Su Lang was startled and his heart beat faster.

    However, he couldn't restrain himself, and inexplicably brought a little excitement? Bah, bah, how can you be excited, you should be angry!

    He quickly reached out and grabbed his trousers, and glared at Wei Chao angrily, "What do you want!"

    He was very angry, yes, that's right.

    Seeing someone's expression in his eyes, Wei Chao became even more interested.

    Obviously very excited, want something to happen, don't you? It's really duplicity and dishonesty. I really want to hate and bully him.

    Scaring him into crying, making him cry and beg for mercy...

    it must be interesting.

    Why didn't he realize that this very popular little roommate Canary actually liked him so much?

    Wei Chao looked at the place where Su Lang's true inner thoughts had been betrayed, his eyes were meaningful, and he deliberately smiled even more evilly, "What do you think?"

    Su Lang followed his gaze and glanced down.

    After discovering where someone was looking, he immediately stretched out his paw in shame and anger, covered it, and roared, "Go away, don't beat me!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 310 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 4

    Seeing Su Lang's shameful and indignant reaction, Wei Chao became even more excited.

    "I don't want to go, I just want to be next to you."

    He deliberately moved closer to him, not only did not let go, but he gripped even tighter the trousers with cartoon puppies.

    "Tsk, the pants are very pink. There is also a pattern of cartoon puppies, I'm afraid it's only worn by children..." Wei Chao

    glanced at the pattern on it, and sneered, and gently picked it with his slender fingertips , and threw it to the ground.

    Instantly understanding the meaning, Su Lang blushed from his cheeks to his ears.

    Good or bad...

    he loves it.

    No, as a man with integrity and integrity, how could he be easily fooled by this big pig's trotter, and behave like him again!

    He should hurry to find Su Yue'er, drag her back to the real world, leave this broken game, and return to his happy life of salted fish.

    That's right, that's it!

    Thinking of what happened in the previous plane, Su Lang gritted his teeth again, raised his leg and kicked him.

    Decided to kick this dog man off his bed.

    "It's none of your business whether my young master is pink or not. I like to wear pink if I like it. Get out!"

    However...

    just halfway through the kick, someone grabbed it firmly in his hands with sharp eyesight and quick hands.

    Then, someone looked up.

    He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    Su Lang's breath was suddenly stuck in his throat, and he almost failed to get down.

    Σ ( ) Damn it, I forgot to lift my leg and it will be completely exposed!

    Subconsciously, he wanted to jump up from the bed, intending to beat up the man in front of him.

    Just as he was about to act, he suddenly thought of the plot he had received.

    It said that Wei Chao is a pervert.

    The more he struggles, the more he resists, the more unwilling he is, the more excited and interested he becomes, and the more he wants to pester the heroine.

    He likes this obsessive tune.

    If I jump up now, break free from his hands, and beat him up again.

    Wouldn't it just suit him and make him more excited and interested?

    No, no, no, I can't do what this guy wants!

    Thinking of this, Su Lang immediately gave up his thoughts of beating someone, and instead twisted his butt at Wei Chao in an extremely alluring way on purpose.

    "Brother Wei—"

    At the end, he blinked his eyes like a cramp.

    Don't you just like the tune of Bawang forcing his bow?

    Then it's fine if I follow him on purpose and take the initiative to hook him up.

    I believe he will feel very off-putting, think himself vulgar, and lose interest. Then, in disappointment, she shook off him and left.

    Hahaha (?ω?) hiahiahia;

    the hand holding his leg stopped for a moment.

    Su Lang happily raised his head to look at Wei Chao, shouting in his heart.

    Feel tacky now! Let's show a look of disappointment! Say it's boring, let go of his legs and leave!

    "Okay!"

    Seeing the excitement in someone's eyes, Wei Chao became more interested and jumped on him.

    Su Lang was stunned.

    Σ(?Д?)? ?

    What the hell, shouldn't he leave disappointedly, why is he even more excited, this is unscientific!

    Before he could figure out what was going on, a hand quickly grabbed him.

    Su Lang was startled, and quickly stretched out his hand to push, but he couldn't push it away at all.

    In a panic, he subconsciously reached into the space of the necklace, and randomly took something out of it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 311 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 5

    It fell on Wei Chao's body.

    Wei Chao temporarily stopped his movements, and raised his hand to quickly catch the thing that was thrown over him. His tentacles were slightly prickly and cold.

    He looked down.

    "Do you want to eat this?" Glancing at the green vegetables with thorns in his hands, he smiled even more happily.

    There was a bit of teasing in the eyes, "It's pretty good at playing, but this thing is too small, not as big as me. If you like the thorns on it, I have thorns..." (? Д )? Throw

    , How did you take this out!

    Hearing Wei Chao's words, Su Lang took a closer look, saw the vegetables in his hand, and almost died on the spot.

    Startled, I saw someone pull open the bedside table and find out a package of safety supplies from inside.

    He quickly stretched his hand into the space again, flipped through it, and took something out from inside again.

    This time, I finally managed to get out the Zhang Talisman without any strange things.

    After confirming that he was holding a talisman, Su Lang didn't care what kind of talisman it was. He raised his hand and quickly patted Wei Chao's body, "Go!"

    Wei Chao was holding the packaging bag in his mouth and was about to bite it open. The products in it are used together with his pretty and delicious coquettish little roommate.

    In the other hand, there are vegetables sent by the little roommate.

    Suddenly, there was a flower in front of my eyes.

    The next second...

    the surrounding scene changed, and the whole person instantly appeared in the multimedia training room of class A1.

    At this time, the first session of training has not yet started, but some students wearing the red uniform of Class A1 have come in twos and threes in the multimedia training room.

    Some are previewing books, some are chatting, and some are playing games.

    "Ah! Change...change..."

    Seeing Wei Chao who suddenly appeared in the training room with vegetables and safety supplies in hand, a girl screamed in fright.

    The girl wanted to call pervert, but after a few glances and recognized who it was, she swallowed the rest of her words.

    Holding the book in his arms, he backed away from Wei Chao in a circle.

    Hearing the girl's scream, other people in the training room turned their heads to look, and they were also surprised when they saw Wei Chao.

    Fuck! Didn't this lunatic never come to any training classes? Why did he come to the training room so early today?

    He was still holding...then what and a certain safety item in his hand, so he couldn't be trying to mess around in the training room!

    Everyone thought about it, and felt that with his unscrupulous personality, it was indeed very possible to do this.

    Immediately terrified, he immediately picked up the book, stood up from his seat, and walked away from him tremblingly.

    This is...the training room.

    Wei Chao looked around, quickly recognized where it was, and took off the packaging bag he was biting in his mouth very calmly. Put it in the trouser pocket.

    Lowering his head slightly, he took off the talisman attached to his body.

    The complex runes were drawn with cinnabar on the talisman paper, and the color may have dimmed a bit due to the fact that it has been used.

    Is this the talisman that teleported him here? Wei Chao looked at the talisman in his hand and raised his eyebrows with interest.

    It's amazing.

    There is such a thing, this little roommate is really not simple.

    Hmm... I finally met someone interesting in this base.

    Ignoring the odd or frightened gazes of the people around him, he put away the talisman, and took a bite of the vegetable in his hand.

    There was a hint of scarlet in his eyes.

    Then, he found a place and walked slowly.

    In No. 520 boys' double dormitory.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 312: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 6

    "Huh—" After posting the talisman, Su Lang heaved a long sigh of relief when he saw Wei Chao disappeared into the room instantly with vegetables.

    The person disappeared immediately.

    It seems that the talisman I took out just now is a teleportation talisman.

    ( ′^?ω^?`) I just don’t know… where the other person was teleported to, hahaha!

    Thinking of the reaction that Wei Chao would cause when he suddenly appeared in the crowd with a green vegetable in his hand and a safety product packaging bag in his mouth, and the way everyone might look at him.

    Su Lang hugged his stomach very gloatingly and laughed.

    He will definitely be regarded as a crazy person, and he will be thrown to death, hahaha!

    After laughing, I checked the time and found that it was almost time for the first training session to start.

    Damn, we're going to be late!

    He quickly pulled up his trousers, got up from the bed, quickly changed into his uniform and went out to the multimedia training room of class A1.

    The uniform of Class A1 is red, and both men and women wear sailor uniforms, girls wear short skirts, and boys wear shorts.

    In the blue love base, the uniform colors of all classes are based on their grades.

    Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple, seven different colors of uniforms, corresponding to seven different levels of A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.

    After everyone is arrested and entered the base, they will be assigned a quality grade based on their software and hardware capabilities in various aspects.

    The higher the level, the better the facilities and resources of the class, and the better the living conditions.

    In this kind of dormitory for two people, only Class A can live in it.

    But the class members are not fixed. After entering the base, there will be various tests every month. A failed test will result in a downgrade, and a good test result will result in a promotion.

    Class A1 is the most outstanding class among all A-level classes.

    Many students in class A1 were assigned to class A1 because of their superior conditions. There are also some people who are very capable of learning after entering, and they are promoted.

    The original owner belonged to the kind of person whose own conditions were very superior, and he was assigned to A1 as soon as he came in, and he also had very good results in every test, and he had never been downgraded.

    As such a top-notch elite in all aspects, the original owner is very popular in the base and has many admirers.

    He is a man of the hour.

    The high popularity has brought a lot of convenience to the original owner in the base, so that he can often receive various gifts, and there are a bunch of people rushing to help with everything.

    But at the same time, it will also bring some troubles.

    Just like now.

    "Ah!! Su Lang! Su Lang!"

    "Brother Lang, I love you, I want to give birth to a monkey for you!"

    "Brother Lang, be my boyfriend, I can help you wash your pants every day, and I can also give you Warm the bed!"

    Just after leaving the dormitory door, a group of girls in uniforms of various colors and even a dozen boys rushed towards Su Lang crazily.

    At the same time, there was also a bunch of flowers, which slammed towards him madly.

    Gan! ?('?д?')?;

    Su Lang quickly moved around in a snakeskin, avoiding the people and flowers rushing. Then, Sa Yazi ran wildly in the base.

    After running wildly for a long time, he finally got rid of a group of crazy admirers when he ran behind a big tree and put on the invisible night clothes.

    "Huh...huh..."

    After wearing the night clothes and going up to the men's toilet next to the A1 multimedia training room, Su Lang took off the night clothes and put them away panting.

    Damn, it's too difficult to be a heartthrob, how could the original owner have so many crazy admirers! How can he bear it?

    After collecting the night clothes, I looked at the time on the watch, and the time was running out.

    He was about to leave the toilet and rush to the training room in a hurry.

    As soon as he opened the compartment door and went out, a somewhat sharp male voice suddenly sounded in the toilet.

    "Hey, isn't this our heartthrob Su Lang?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 313: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 7

    "I remember... You were obviously chased by a group of people and ran all over the base. As you ran, you disappeared out of thin air behind a tree. Why did you suddenly appear here again?" Su Lang said

    . He paused, turned around, and saw a boy who was also wearing a red A1 class uniform by the sink.

    The boy had short chestnut hair and was handsome. He was wearing an expensive watch, and the shoes on his feet and the necklace on his neck were also very valuable at first glance.

    The whole body is rich and noble.

    At this moment, there was a bitter look on his face.

    Chu Yuansi? After a little searching in his memory, he recognized the person's identity.

    ←_←Cut, it turned out to be the original owner's deadly enemy——

    After recognizing the identity of this person, Su Lang turned back, ignored his existence and continued to walk out.

    He still has to rush to catch Su Yue'er, so he has no interest in competing with the original owner's deadly enemy here.

    Deciding that he had discovered Su Lang's big secret, and caught his handle, Chu Yuansi crossed his arms and raised his chin slightly after speaking.

    Waiting for Su Lang to come anxiously and beg him not to tell others about this matter.

    He then took the opportunity to express his anger over the years.

    But the goose...

    just raised his chin, and saw someone turned around again, and continued to walk out without hesitation.

    Chu Yuansi:? ?

    Seeing the look in Su Lang's eyes before turning around, Chu Yuansi felt that he was despised, and he still despised the mentally handicapped.

    ╰(‵′)╯ Damn, how dare you despise him!

    What's the drag, isn't it because he has more admirers temporarily than him, and his rankings in various tests are temporarily higher than him, and his scores in all aspects are a little better than him when he is outside the base!

    What's so great, I will surpass him sooner or later.

    Moreover, now I still hold his handle in my hand, and I can finish him at any time.

    Thinking of this, Chu Yuan smiled smugly, and quickly caught up with Su Lang's footwork.

    Spreading his hands, he stopped him confidently.

    "I've seen it all. You disappeared out of thin air, and just now appeared in the toilet out of thin air. There must be some shady secret in it, right?"

    The guy who left just now must have missed what he said, this time he said it So direct, I believe he will know how powerful it is.

    "Get out of the way."

    Su Lang didn't even look at Chu Yuansi, feeling that he was in the way, he stretched out his hand and pushed him aside.

    Chu Yuansi was pushed away to the wall beside him, and almost fell to the ground when he couldn't stand still, he became angry all of a sudden.

    I have been caught by myself, and I dare to push myself!

    After stabilizing his body, he continued to rush up angrily, and stopped Su Lang again, "Don't go!" "

    Kneel down and kowtow to apologize immediately, or I will tell you about you disappearing out of thin air and reappearing in the toilet out of thin air. Speak out! You will be regarded as a monster and arrested for research!"

    He is not allowed to leave, and he must kneel and kowtow to apologize, or tell the story of his disappearance out of thin air?

    Hearing these words, Su Lang laughed angrily.

    Thinking that I am the emperor Lao Tzu, the idea is so beautiful, thinking that I am afraid of him? If a tiger doesn't show off its power, think of it as easy to bully, right?

    Glancing at his watch and counting the time, Su Lang immediately put his hands on his hips and started to attack Chu Yuan against the clock.

    "If you say you are not allowed to leave, then you are not allowed to leave. You opened the base or the toilet. What do you think you are, the director of the toilet? You are nothing, shut up!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 314: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 8

    "I still want my young master to kneel and kowtow to apologize to you. Do you deserve it? How much do you deserve? Kneeling and kowtowing is for the dead. Are you dead?" "If you die, I can do it too.

    " I will kneel down and kowtow for you on your grave, put a few sticks of incense on your head, and burn a few handfuls of paper money for you. I do this to all the dead, so you are welcome!" After a series of words, Su Lang was

    breathless Yes, very smooth.

    "You, you, you..." Chu Yuansi was so stunned that he couldn't speak, his face turned blue with anger.

    Damn guy, after not seeing him for a day, he became so sharp-tongued and said he was dead!

    Chu Yuansi couldn't bear this anger, and opened his mouth to turn back.

    However, he usually prides himself on being noble, elegant, and unique, and has never learned too many offensive words.

    I opened my mouth and thought for a while, but couldn't find the words to reply, so I had to threaten again, "Anyway, you have to kneel down and apologize to me, or I will tell your secret and let everyone know..."

    - _-Che, little spicy chicken, I can only say these few words!

    That's it? Just like this, you still want to be his prodigal son's deadly enemy, and you still want to threaten him?

    Su Lang gave Chu Yuansi a disdainful look, and interrupted him before he finished the comparison.

    "What are you, you, if you stutter, go and fix it. Learn to speak first before arguing with me, little hot chick!" "You want to tell me the

    secret of me? Just kidding, what secret does me have, it's you My eyes are hallucinating. If you want to go out and talk, go out and talk about it, no one is stopping you!" "

    You can go out and talk about it. You see, everyone will treat me as a monster and arrest me for research. Or treat you as a madman and lock you up in a mental hospital?"

    He is not afraid, if he is really discovered, he will be able to wear an invisible night suit, and no one will be able to catch him at all.

    Anyway, he didn't intend to stay in this plane forever, and leave when he caught Su Yue'er.

    Actually... actually scolded him for stuttering! ! Chu Yuansi was so angry that his face turned from blue to red.

    It can be seen that Su Lang looked confident and didn't care, and his tone was hard, but he couldn't help but have a trace of doubt in his heart.

    Could it be that his eyes were hallucinating and he was wrong?

    No, even if it is true that I had hallucinations and made a mistake, I can't let this guy Su Lang go easily!

    He just pushed himself and scolded himself.

    Chu Yuansi had already put down his hands, but after thinking about it, he spread out his hands again to stop Su Lang from leaving.

    "Whether it's a hallucination or not, you pushed me and scolded me, today's matter is not over. You have to apologize to me, otherwise you don't want to leave!" After the chatter was over, seeing Chu Yuansi fell into self-doubt, Su Lang was about

    to He raised his leg to leave, but was suddenly stopped again.

    Hearing what Chu Yuansi said, he raised his head and frowned impatiently, "Get out of the way, my young master is going to a training class, I don't have time to compete with you!" Damn, stop him again and again

    , There is no end!

    "No, unless you..." Chu Yuansi still stretched out his hands, refusing to let go, and was about to find his way back.

    Before he could finish speaking, his collar was pulled up.

    Then, a fist slammed into his face hard, causing him to swallow his words.

    "Ah!"

    Su Lang was already angry in his heart, and he was in a hurry. At this time, he was repeatedly stopped and refused to leave, and suddenly exploded.

    Dang even grabbed Chu Yuansi, punched him, and beat him up.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 315: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 9

    After being punched several times suddenly, Chu Yuansi didn't react.

    Immediately, he also raised his fist and wanted to hit back, but Su Lang easily avoided it and hit nothing.

    In the next second, another punch landed on him. The movement was so fast and ruthless that there was no way to dodge it.

    "Bang!"

    Chu Yuansi felt as if his bones in his chest were shattered from the beating, and he wanted to fight back unwillingly.

    But he still failed to hit Su Lang, instead he was punched again, "Bang!"

    His chest hurt even more.

    He didn't believe in this evil, so he sped up his speed and continued to fight back, trying to beat Su Lang to the ground.

    However...

    that kid Su Lang seemed to be on the hook, and his dodging speed was frighteningly fast. No matter how fast he speeds up or what moves he uses, he can always avoid them easily.

    He couldn't even touch half of his fingers.

    He can only be beaten by him all the time.

    At the beginning, Chu Yuansi still thought about resisting and struggling, but then gradually gave up resisting, lying there and letting Su Lang beat him fatly.

    "Ah!!"

    Chu Yuansi's screams echoed in the men's room.

    It was ringing and ringing, and gradually there were more cries and begging for mercy.

    "Woooooo..."

    "Don't hit me! Don't hit me... Ah!"

    "I made a mistake, I don't dare to do it anymore, don't hit me anymore!"

    After a long time, after beating someone, Su Lang took it back in a refreshed and happy mood. hand, looked at the watch.

    (?Д?)? Shit, I'm going to be late!

    Seeing the time clearly, he hurriedly left the men's room, leaving only Chu Yuansi who was beaten into a pig's head lying on the ground alone.

    His face was full of bruises, the two sides were bulging, his eye circles were purple, and he completely lost his handsome appearance at the beginning.

    ??(?∩′﹏'∩?)?? Nosebleeds mixed with tears and snot, looking pitiful with a blurred face.

    Chu Yuansi lay on the ground, sniffed his nose, and looked at Su Lang's leaving back, tears rolling in his eyes.

    There is something wrong with the expression.

    There were wounds all over his body, and there were bursts of pain, especially his chest and face, which were the most severely beaten.

    It should have been painful, but for some reason, he felt an indescribable joy rising from the severe pain.

    He was so happy that he wanted to be beaten severely again.

    It turned out that being beaten was so happy, he really liked being beaten! Touching the wound on his body, Chu Yuansi got up slowly with a face full of enjoyment.

    ——

    "Dingling!"

    Su Lang stepped on the bell and ran all the way into the multimedia training room just in time.

    The training room was full of people at this time. Glancing at the situation in the room, he quickly found the location as he walked in.

    Soon, his gaze found two vacant seats in the last row, in the corner by the window.

    Before he had time to think about why there were still two empty seats left, Su Lang raised his legs and walked over there.

    After walking less than two steps, a big hand suddenly stretched out behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

    With a tick, his whole body instantly fell into a broad and warm embrace. At the same time, a familiar and somewhat displeased voice rang in his ears.

    "It's finally here. It's so slow. I've been waiting for you for a long time..." He couldn't wait any longer.

    Embracing the fragrant and delicious little roommate, Wei Chao licked his lips, his eyes darkened even more.

    Damn it, Wei Chao! ! d(?д??);

    WCCCC! How could this pervert be here? Didn't he come here for training sessions?

    Recognizing the owner of the voice, Su Lang's body froze, as if tens of thousands of certain divine beasts were galloping past in his heart.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 316: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 10

    "Why are you here!"

    "Why am I here? Didn't you send me here?" Seeing the panic on Su Lang's face, Wei Chao smiled.

    He hugged the people in his arms even tighter, lowered his head, and deliberately leaned into his ear and blew hot air to scare him, "I think the dormitory is too small, so it's boring... Do you want to do it in the training room? I think so too, It's more interesting here."

    Hearing the first few words, Su Lang immediately realized that Wei Chao was teleported to the multimedia training room of Class A1 by the teleportation talisman.

    I immediately regretted it in my heart.

    This fucking is like lifting a rock and shooting yourself in the foot.

    Just as he was regretting, when he heard the next few words, his expression changed.

    This is a madman who can do anything.

    Worried that someone would do something to him in public, Su Lang quickly went to break the arm around his waist, trying to get out of his arms.

    There are still so many people here.

    If this lunatic is reckless, and directly touches him in the training room, wouldn't he be watched in a reality show?

    He doesn't have this hobby! Hey!

    Su Lang didn't hold out hope that he could break Wei Chao's hand, but subconsciously wanted to try.

    But I don't know if it's because he got stronger from the fight just now, or if Wei Chao is dying.

    With a random break, he broke that hand easily?

    As soon as he opened the hands around his waist, he immediately ran towards the empty seat by the window and sat down.

    Phew... Successfully escaped, Su Lang patted his chest and breathed a long sigh of relief.

    Before he breathed a sigh of relief, someone suddenly sat down beside him, "Do you like this seat? I specially reserved it for you, and you can enjoy the scenery while doing it." Hearing the familiar voice, Su Lang's heart suddenly rose

    . There was an ominous premonition.

    He turned his head slowly, and seeing Wei Chao's face full of excitement, he felt bad again.

    ?('?д?')?!

    It turned out that Wei Chao had specially occupied this position for him, no wonder only these two positions were vacant.

    Tsk, so cute...

    This little canary roommate is really fun.

    Seeing Su Lang's little expression, Wei Chao felt so cute, the blood in his whole body was boiling, he couldn't help but want to keep teasing him.

    Watch for more funny expressions on his face.

    At the door of the training room, a lecturer walked in slowly on high heels, followed by a beautiful girl in a red A1 class uniform.

    Wei Chao directly ignored the two people who walked in, and other people in the room, and grabbed Su Lang's hand.

    He put it in calmly.

    The corners of his lips curled slightly, "Let it come out, otherwise..."

    His tone was harsh.

    "I'll just continue with you what we didn't finish in the dormitory here."

    The tentacles are small thorns that are not too sharp, not slippery.

    WC, this fellow... this fellow has already put that on! Realizing what it was, Su Lang couldn't help but murmur several times in his heart.

    He subconsciously wanted to retract his hand.

    After hearing Wei Chao's words, he stopped moving again.

    Su Lang had already seen Su Yue'er who was following the lecturer into the training room.

    Don't dare to take risks at such a time and provoke Wei Chao, a lunatic, if he really did this, it's unimaginable.

    But it's embarrassing for him to help him here now. There are still people sitting next to him.

    Su Lang tried to persuade Wei Chao to give up, "Brother, we are all roommates and students in the same class, isn't that good?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
588K 30.2K 83
[ AN ORIGINAL BL NOVEL FROM RUNNOX ] Feng Xi, who was just an ordinary guy, loves to read cultivation novels, and there was his recent favorite novel...
32.7K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
69 9 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...