Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-77[πŸ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[πŸ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[πŸ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[πŸ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

61-70

209 6 0
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 209: The God of Wealth VS The Author 61

    A white shirt fell to the ground.

    Then, belts and trousers again...

    Not long after, a pile of extra things lay on the ground in disorder.

    On the coffee table next to the sofa, the high-quality desktop is as bright as a mirror, clearly reflecting a pleasing beauty picture.

    At the beginning, the beauties in the painting were gentle and gentle, singing and dancing together.

    The dance is graceful and light, graceful as a dragon swimming.

    After dancing for a while, the rhythm of the music suddenly accelerated a lot, and the style changed all at once.

    As the rhythm of the music quickened, the dancing postures of the beauties also changed from light and elegant to lively and joyful.

    The beauties, smiling mesmerizingly, immersed in the music, danced as they wished.

    Sometimes, it is like a breeze blowing, and sometimes it is like tens of thousands of horses galloping on the battlefield, stepping on every node of music precisely.

    Gradually, the rhythm of the music became faster and faster.

    The dance of the beauties also followed the rhythm of the music, becoming more and more cheerful.

    The picture of beauties on the desktop gradually became blurred. In the end, only some ghosting is visible.

    ...

    In the chairman's office, the chairman is busy with important matters.

    The downstairs of the headquarters of the Ning Group was filled with senior managers who came from various branches one after another, and all kinds of expensive luxury cars were parked everywhere.

    Everyone was dressed in suits and leather shoes, and there were people constantly guiding new arrivals to the elevator.

    However, there were so many people that the elevator couldn't transport all the people once or twice, so the rest were all waiting in line in the lobby.

    The hall is crowded with people, and at a glance, they are all elites, and the scene is very grand.

    The passers-by who passed by couldn't help but look at it a few more times, secretly marveling and envious of the style of Ning's group.

    When Cui Zijian got out of the car and entered the lobby with his boss, he was shocked to see this scene and couldn't close his mouth in shock.

    This was the first time he had come to the legendary Ning Group headquarters, and he did not expect the Ning Group to have so many high-level employees.

    So much that he instantly felt that he was just an insignificant ant.

    Looking at the envious and amazed eyes of passers-by behind him, he regained his confidence and superiority, and proudly straightened his back.

    Although he is just an ordinary employee now, he is much better than those people. Even if they are overwhelmed, they will not be able to enter Ning's.

    But he can come in with his boss.

    This is the gap.

    It is only a matter of time before such an outstanding talent like him will definitely become an elite person like his boss and the others in the future.

    Thinking about it this way, Cui Zijian's heart, which was hit by Su Lang a few days ago, instantly became extremely confident.

    Seeing Cui Zijian's reaction, Cui Zhenghao, the general manager of Kela Company, couldn't help showing a trace of contempt and disgust in his eyes.

    What a country bumpkin who has never seen the world, but when he came to the headquarters, he was shocked and stunned like this, it was really embarrassing.

    She didn't wince at all, seeing that he was holding a bag in his hand, she didn't know that she would take the initiative to help him carry it.

    If it wasn't for the face of his distant cousin, he wouldn't have specifically asked the HR department to admit such a person. There are too many high-achieving students from prestigious schools applying for Kela Company.

    "Xiao Cui, come here and help me carry my bag." He suppressed the disdain in his eyes, waved his hand at Cui Zijian, and ordered him to come and carry his bag.

    "Hey, that's good!"

    Cui Zijian immediately recovered from his fantasy, and humbly went to help his boss carry the bag.

    He had a flattering smile on his face, but there was some dissatisfaction in his heart: he knew how to command him all day long, put on airs of a leader, and he didn't know he was carrying his hands even though he had them?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 210 The God of Wealth VS The Author 62

    What the hell, when I climb to a higher position than him in the future, I must make him regret treating me like this.

    After handing the bag to Cui Zijian, Cui Zhenghao raised his legs and walked into the hall calmly.

    Seeing him coming in, several general managers who were familiar with him in the hall surrounded him one after another. After greeting each other, everyone began to chat.

    "Boss suddenly summoned us to the headquarters, saying that there is something important to announce, but I don't know what it is. Mr. Cui, you have always been the best informed. Have you heard any news?" A fat man with big ears worriedly asked Cui

    Zhenghao , This large gathering made him a little flustered.

    Another middle-aged man next to him echoed, "Yeah, did Mr. Cui hear any news? The boss suddenly summoned so many people to come over, isn't it because of layoffs?" Cui Zhenghao shook his head, "There will be no layoffs, I

    heard The group's profit growth has been stable in the past two years, and there has been no loss. The funds are also sufficient, and there is no need for the boss to lay off staff."

    Cui Zijian trotted after him, carrying his bag.

    Here's your chance!

    Seeing so many well-dressed elites with higher positions than the other on the job cards on their chests talking to Cui Zhenghao, his eyes lit up immediately, and he stepped forward to greet them graciously.

    "Hi Mr. Ma! Mr. Zhao! Mr. He!"

    Cui Zijian remembered that before joining Kela Company, his mother Su Jingxiu told him that he must take the opportunity to expand his network and make friends with powerful people.

    With contacts, the road ahead will be easy, and now is the age of fighting for relationships.

    Normally, he would never see so many leaders at this level. If he can take advantage of this time to make friends with these people, he will have a good time in Ning's in the future.

    There is no need to look at the face of that old man Cui Zhenghao.

    Cui Zijian smiled so obsequiously that a flower was almost squeezed out of his face.

    However, several people didn't even look at him, as if they didn't see his existence at all. He ignored his words and continued to talk with Cui Zhenghao.

    "That's good, we're scared to death. The boss has never summoned so many people at once before!" "

    Yeah, it's never been like this before. It's really scary. Now everyone is panicking."

    Cui Zijian didn't expect these people to Hui didn't even look at him, the smile froze on his face, like a wood carving.

    The whole person is embarrassed from hair to toe.

    Cui Zhenghao gave him a funny look, sarcasm in his heart.

    Still wanting to curry favor with these people in front of him and expand their network, is really naive and stupid.

    Doesn't he know that there are always only interests in the workplace, and no friendship?

    The reason why I make friends with them is because I have beneficial contacts with them and can bring them help and convenience. They are just using each other.

    Who can get into this position is not a human being.

    How could it be possible to appreciate him or even make friends with him just because of a few flattering words? This is not a small company.

    Ordinary employees like him who have just joined the company, people at their level simply don't care about it.

    After a few people breathed a sigh of relief, they began to continue to ask questions curiously.

    "Then Mr. Cui knows that the boss suddenly called us here this time to announce something important?"

    Cui Zhenghao did vaguely know why some bosses summoned them this time. The apprentice he had in the past was the secretary of the headquarters.

    He smiled mysteriously, and he purposely kept it secret with everyone, "This is the boss's private matter, and it's inconvenient for me to disclose the details. You will know when everyone arrives for the meeting." "It can't be that the boss is getting married

    . , are you going to announce to us the identity of the proprietress?"

    private matter? Everyone immediately thought of this possibility.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 211 The God of Wealth VS The Author 63

    The boss's personal affairs, what else can there be other than a lifelong event. The more they thought about it, the more everyone felt that this was extremely possible.

    There was an instant sigh in the crowd.

    Many people felt sorry for not being able to put their relatives next to the boss, and secretly guessed with each other, whose girl succeeded in taking down their very difficult boss.

    Taking down the Boss is equivalent to taking down the entire Ning Group.

    When he came back to his senses, he heard the discussion of several people, and stood beside Cui Zijian carrying his bag, looking at Cui Zhenghao who was chatting with everyone with resentment and jealousy.

    Obviously he came here with him, but he deliberately didn't introduce himself to those people, and ignored him like a servant. They were all relatives, seeing how embarrassed they were, they didn't help out.

    If he is really rich and prosperous, he will look down on their poor relatives, Cui Zijian thought unwillingly.

    The jealous eyes wanted to poke a hole in Cui Zhenghao's body.

    Cui Zhenghao ignored Cui Zijian's resentful gaze.

    Just happily talking and laughing with everyone.

    After queuing for a long time, everyone finally sat in the elevator, followed the staff in charge of reception, and took their seats in the super large conference hall on the seventh floor.

    In the conference hall, there were no empty seats, and it was densely packed with people at a glance.

    After all the people arrived, they signed in and counted the number of people. The secretary ran to the chairman's office and informed his boss to come to the meeting.

    As soon as he walked outside the office door, a blushing voice came out from inside.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

    "be good, dear, will be fine soon." Oh

    my god, Boss is doing this and that with the lady boss in the office, and he came at a really bad time.

    Hearing the voice wafting from the room, the secretary, who had been single for many years, blushed suddenly, and her raised hand was stuck in the air.

    He felt that if he knocked on the door now and disturbed the boss's good deeds, he would definitely die a miserable death.

    Don't knock on the door to notify, the group of people below are still waiting for him to go to the meeting, and they can't be left waiting.

    He is too difficult.

    After struggling for a while, the secretary knocked on the door bravely, "Boom, boom!"

    "Chairman, the people below are all here, and I'm waiting for you to go to the meeting. Please go to the conference hall as soon as possible."

    Inside the chairman's office .

    Su Lang was squatting hard, his delicate face was covered with tears of joy or sorrow, and his head was dizzy.

    He was startled when he heard a knock on the door suddenly, he woke up suddenly, and his cheeks heated up rapidly.

    Σ ( ) Damn, someone is coming! All the words just now were heard, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so ashamed!

    Su Lang covered his cheeks and was about to get up from the sofa immediately.

    "Get up, Ning Chao, someone is coming!"

    Hua'er suddenly gathered.

    Ning Chao grunted in pain, he grabbed his little cutie in dissatisfaction, dragged him back.

    "He can't get in, don't care about him. Honey, relax and don't be so nervous, do you want to lose your future happiness?" Su Lang put down his hand and gave him a sideways

    glance. Is this a problem of whether they can get in or not? ? People are standing outside the door, they can't see but they can hear.

    "Stop making trouble, someone outside will be overheard! Secretary Lin said that everyone has arrived and is waiting below. Let's pack up and rush over, otherwise..." He lowered his voice, trying to persuade

    someone Let go of yourself.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 212 The God of Wealth VS The Author 64

    What a little heartless person, you want to leave him alone when you are happy? Ning Chao let out a laugh.

    Then, he clenched his hand.

    Su Lang was only halfway through his persuasion, but in the next second, he couldn't make a sentence, and he immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

    "Will...will be... woo woo woo..."

    Isn't my boss too excited?

    Outside the door, the secretary didn't wait for a reply for a long time. Hearing the movement in the office, he wiped his sweat dumbfounded.

    Bite the bullet again, and knocked on the door again in a very annoying manner, "Chairman, everyone is here, please go down to the meeting hall with me for a meeting." "Well, I'll be down in a while,

    you go outside first Wait." Ning Chao responded perfunctorily, and then focused on his big business.

    The secretary breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately ran to sit in the rest area not far away.

    Ning Chao did what he said.

    Sure enough, after a while, he walked out of the office with neat clothes and a ruddy complexion.

    "Let's go." He happily walked to the rest area, and shook his head at the secretary who was waiting on the sofa.

    The secretary stood up from the sofa, looked around, but did not see Su Lang, and asked suspiciously: "What about Mr. Su, isn't the chairman planning to take him to the meeting?" "Let's go first, he wants

    to Go down alone later."

    Ning Chao pursed his lips, raised his legs and walked into the elevator door that just opened.

    Go down alone?

    Why does the proprietress go down alone? Isn't it better to go down with the boss? He came to the headquarters for the first time, and he was not familiar with the way here.

    The secretary was puzzled and followed with a question mark on his face.

    In the separate bathroom in the office.

    Su Lang took out a concealer from his bag, and carefully covered the exposed skin in front of the mirror.

    In the mirror, the man's face was full of red, his lips were extraordinarily red and his teeth were white, and his eyes were watery.

    Looking down, it's not so beautiful.

    As far as the eye can see, there are small flowers blooming densely, spreading from the neck to the arms. Unexpectedly, he was wearing a short T-shirt today, which couldn't cover his arms at all.

    Cough cough cough... His family Ning Chao is also a bit too manly, looking at the picture in the mirror, Su Lang blushes a little.

    He likes it so much.

    That is, my physique is too easy to leave marks, which is really a sweet trouble, but fortunately he brought concealer out today.

    After quickly covering his spare time, Su Lang straightened his clothes, walked out of the bathroom, and came to the front door of the office.

    Opening the door a little, poking his head out quietly, seeing that everyone was gone, he went out with confidence.

    Tsk, how cowardly! ←_← Little Biscuit glanced at him contemptuously.

    As soon as the contemptuous eyes appeared, Su Lang, who was walking in front, suddenly turned his head and slapped it against the wall.

    Xiao Mian actually dared to despise him, hum!

    Su Lang withdrew his hand, patted it, and swaggered into the special elevator with the card given by his partner.

    Only Su Lang took the elevator, and soon reached the seventh floor.

    As soon as he opened the door and got out of the elevator, he ran into a person head-on. The person was obviously not as strong as him, and he fell to the ground at once.

    Su Lang took a few steps back, stabilized his body, and immediately apologized instinctively to the person who was knocked down, "Sorry, are you okay?"

    While apologizing, he reached out to help the person on the ground. Looking down, seeing the face of the man on the ground, his hand stopped in mid-air.

    Oh, Cui Zijian?

    "It's okay, Mr. Ning, I don't..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 213 The Little God of Wealth VS The Author 65

    Deliberately swaying around outside the special elevator and successfully bumping into the person coming out of it, Cui Zijian was secretly delighted.

    Just now when he came out in a hurry to urinate and went to the toilet to go back, he heard someone say that Mr. Ning hadn't come down yet.

    I remembered that I saw an elevator dedicated to the chairman when I was downstairs, so I deliberately ran outside the special elevator and circled back and forth to try my luck.

    He planned to rush forward and pretend to be knocked to the ground by him if he really came out, so as to cause Ning to feel guilty towards him.

    When Boss Ning apologized to him, he would forgive Boss Ning graciously and take the opportunity to show his face in front of Boss Ning to show his work ability and loyalty to the company.

    If there happened to be anything he could help with, he would immediately and carefully take the initiative to help President Ning do it.

    In this way, he can be appreciated by Mr. Ning and let Mr. Ning know him.

    This method was taught to him by his mother Su Jingxiu before going out.

    Cui Zijian was very excited when he thought of the scene where he discovered his amazing talent after he was appreciated by Mr. Ning, promoted him to the headquarters, and rose all the way.

    He Cui Zijian is about to have his day!

    Hearing Cui Zijian's words, Su Lang frowned tightly.

    President Ning? It's okay to take one bite at a time, this guy didn't think it was Ning Chao who came out of the elevator, and bumped into him deliberately to seduce his man, right?

    Thinking of this possibility, his heart burned with anger.

    ╰(‵′)╯ Ah bah, you want to seduce his man, shameless, wait until the next life!

    Su Lang put his hands on his hips immediately, and angrily yelled at Cui Zijian, "You don't care about you, you shameless bitch! Such a big and tall guy is so weak that he can't even stand upright. Once he bumps into Ben The young master flew away."

    "You can really pretend, does your mother know that your acting skills are so good? The Oscars owe you a statuette, it's a pity that your acting skills don't go to film."

    "I like bumping into people so much, why don't I introduce a few more people to you, so that you can bump into enough at once. I want to hook up with Ning Chao, let's dream. Hmph, it's nothing!

    " He wanted to show off his talents and abilities, but was suddenly scolded by Su Lang.

    He was stunned for a moment.

    After a while, he came back to his senses and felt that the voice was very familiar.

    Looking up, he found that it was Su Lang who had beaten him severely a few days ago and made him lose face.     "Su Lang?" Seeing Su Lang's face clearly, Cui Zijian seemed to have seen a ghost, with an expression of disbelief, " Why did

    you come out of Mr. Ning's special elevator!"

Get out of Mr. Ning's special elevator?

    He clearly remembered that this special elevator had to be swiped to enter.

    "Of course I swiped the card to get in—" Seeing Cui Zijian's question, Su Lang took out the card given by his partner from his pocket and waved it at him.

    ( ̄? ̄) Humph, this was specially given to him by his family, Ning Chao.

    "Impossible, why do you have this card? You must have stolen this card!"

    Cui Zijian couldn't accept it at all. It's fine if his income is not as good as Su Lang's. Go in casually.

    It is even possible to meet Mr. Ning, whom he is desperately trying to make friends with.

    No, it's impossible! How could he, who stayed at home after graduation, know Mr. Ning? This card was definitely stolen.

    Yes, it must have been stolen!

    This idea immediately occupied Cui Zijian's brain, he immediately stood up from the ground, and shouted loudly: "Come here, there are thieves here!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 214 The Little God of Wealth VS The Author 66

    Said he was a thief ( ̄ー ̄??

    Are you kidding me? This whole group belongs to his family Ning Chao, and his family’s Ning Chao’s belongs to him. Is it

    necessary for him to steal his own things? Ridiculous...

    "Ho Ho " Su Lang sneered speechlessly, didn't even bother to roll his eyes, stood motionless, and let Cui Zijian shout. Cui Zijian yelled at the top of his voice,

    like a vegetable vendor in the market, wishing he could Attracted everyone here.

    "Come here, there are thieves here!!"

    Soon, under his vigorous yelling, the security guards from the headquarters of the Ning Group successfully rushed over.

    Many employees who like to watch the excitement, He also quietly went to the door and looked here curiously.

    Seeing the security guards rushing over, Cui Zijian immediately pointed at Su Lang and excitedly said to them: "It's him, quickly arrest him and call the police and transfer him to the Public Security Bureau "

    This man is a thief. He stole Mr. Ning's elevator card, took Mr. Ning's special elevator down from the 13th floor, and maybe stole some important information of Mr. Ning.

    " Next to him, Su Lang, who looked calm, couldn't help but twitch his eyelids twice.

    This morning, since Mr. Ning brought their lady boss to the company, they all already knew the identity of the lady boss. They

    said that the lady boss stole I stole Mr. Ning’s elevator card and his things?

    All the boss’s assets, including this building, will belong to their boss’s wife in the future.

    (ー_ー)!! What you want, just say a word, and their boss will answer Deliver it right away, but the proprietress still needs to steal it?

    The security captain looked at Cui Zijian with an idiot look.

    I’m afraid this person has a bad brain. They all know that he must have an unusual relationship with the boss.

    The people who were eating melons behind also looked at Cui Zijian with amused faces.

    Cui Zijian didn't know why the security captain looked at him like this.

    Thinking that he didn't understand what he was talking about, he emphasized it again, "He is a thief who stole Mr. Ning's things. You should arrest him quickly and don't let him run away!

    " Moved.

    Cui Zijian looked at Su Lang happily, waiting to see him being taken away by the security guards, but after watching, he found that something was wrong.

    Instead of arresting Su Lang, the security guards walked to his side and arrested him? ?

    Obviously Su Lang is the thief, why did they arrest him! Cui Zijian was dumbfounded.

    "You arrested the wrong person, you didn't arrest me, it was him!" After being stunned for two seconds, he immediately struggled and reminded everyone loudly.

    "Shut up, you're the one who's being arrested!"

    The security captain gave Cui Zijian a vicious look, which made him shut up immediately in fright, not daring to speak again.

    "Sorry, Mr. Su, we surprised you by being late." After glaring at Cui Zijian, his expression changed, and he saluted Su Lang respectfully.

    "It's okay." Su Lang waved his hands indifferently, "Throw this lunatic out, and don't let this kind of person in casually in the future." "Yes." The

    security

    captain nodded, exchanged glances with his companions, He dragged Cui Zijian and walked out.

    Cui Zijian did not expect that the security guard actually listened to Su Lang's words and wanted to throw him out.

    He struggled hard and glared at Su Lang unconvinced, "Let go of me, I'm a full-time employee of the Ning Group, why do you let them throw me out!" "Just because he is

    my Ning Chao's lover , another future owner of the Ning Group."

    A deep and magnetic male voice sounded in the aisle.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 215 The God of Wealth VS The Author 67

    On both sides of the aisle, the employees who were curious to eat melons all retracted their heads into the office.

    Ning Chao? spouse?

    Hearing the sudden sound from the corridor, Cui Zijian stopped struggling, and an ominous premonition rose in his heart.

    "Ning, President Ning?" He immediately raised his eyes in panic and looked towards the place where the voice came from.

    At the other end of the aisle, a thin man in a haute couture suit walked slowly towards here. The man looked very young, in his early twenties.

    And his boss, Cui Zhenghao, was following behind the man respectfully at this time, coming here together.

    It is obvious that Ning Chao, the boss of the Ning Group, is the only one who can make people of Cui Zhenghao's level respectfully follow behind him.

    Seeing his partner coming, Su Lang immediately jogged into his arms deliberately and joyfully, hugged him and acted like a baby, "Ning Chao, you are finally here, if you don't come, I will be bullied to death!"

    "I took the elevator card you gave me and took the elevator down. This Bi who came out of nowhere... the staff rushed out to hit me on purpose, and even slandered me as a thief who stole your things, so I was arrested and sent to the police station .Uuuuuuuuuuuu..."

    As he spoke, Su Lang deliberately reached out and wiped away the tears that did not exist at the corners of his eyes.

    Was bullied to death? Ning Chao raised his eyebrows.

    It's okay for their little cutie to bully others, that person looks like he has a bad brain, how could he bully his little cutie.

    Although he knew it in his heart, he deliberately pretended not to know, put his arms around his little cutie, and comforted him softly, "Honey, don't cry... I'll help you teach him right away, okay?" "Okay." Su Lang was dry

    . Putting down his hand crisply, he nodded.

    Taking all the interaction between the two into his eyes, Cui Zijian was so frightened that his legs gave way, and he immediately fell to the ground, his face pale.

    It's over, it's over.

    Su Lang actually had that kind of relationship with Mr. Ning. The elevator card was given to him by Mr. Ning. If he offended Su Lang, he also offended Mr. Ning.

    Offended Boss Ning, the job he got after so much effort, is afraid that he will lose it.

    With this unpopular major he studied, there is no better place to go except Ning's.

    Regret, unwillingness, and jealousy intertwined in Cui Zijian's heart for a while.

    Useless fool! Seeing Cui Zijian's appearance, Cui Zhenghao, who was following Ning Chao, had a look of disdain in his eyes.

    After coaxing his little cutie, Ning Chao turned around and looked at Cui Zijian who was caught by the security and fell to the ground with displeasure, "Which department is he an employee?" This is the

    person who has been yelling at his little cutie just now , and slandered him for stealing.

    Cui Zhenghao wiped off his sweat, and hurried forward, "President Ning, he is my assistant, and he brought me to the meeting this time." After the introduction, before

    Ning Chao could give an order, he immediately took the initiative to say: "Sorry, The subordinate neglected his duty, failed to manage his subordinates well, and disturbed Mr. Ning's lover. I immediately contacted the HR department and dismissed him." Cui Zhenghao has long been upset with Cui Zijian, he has no wink and no ability, and he doesn't

    know Gratitude.

    It's bothersome and an eyesore to bring him around, and it's not easy to fire him for the sake of relatives. This time, he can just take the opportunity to kick him out, and he can't be blamed.

    Ning Chao nodded in satisfaction, and told the secretary next to him, "Notify him, and no company will be allowed to hire him in the future. Call the surveillance here again, report the case and send him to the police station." "Just say, slander and

    slander Others stole and deliberately disrupted the order of the unit, causing the company to fail to operate normally."

    "Okay." The secretary immediately took notes.

    Cui Zijian panicked when he heard this.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 216 The God of Wealth VS The Author 68

    He is a top student from a prestigious school, if he was detained because of this, it would be a shame.

    If those three aunts and six wives who have been looking forward to his family's bad news know about it, I'm afraid it will become their laughing stock.

    Thinking that the two are still relatives no matter what, maybe after a few words, Su Lang would soften his heart and let him go.

    Maybe, you don't have to lose your job.

    He immediately got up from the ground and apologized to Su Lang weeping bitterly, "I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't have slandered you for stealing things! I didn't know you were from Mr. Ning, and I thought the elevator card was stolen. That’s why I said that.”

    “I know I’m wrong, I really know I’m wrong. Please don’t call the police!” “

    Hey, now I know I regret it? It’s too late, you’re talking nonsense. When you contempt me for stealing, why didn’t you think it would affect me.”

    Su Lang snorted lightly, made a face at Cui Zijian, and then waved his hand, “Drag him out quickly, it’s an eyesore.”

    (# ' n′ ) Hmph, I want to seduce my man, and slander him for stealing and call the security to send him to the police station, and I want myself to let him go.

    Think he is the Holy Father? Dreaming...

    Hearing Su Lang's order, the security guards immediately grabbed Cui Zijian and continued to drag him outside.

    Cui Zijian didn't expect Su Lang to be so sympathetic, he just called people to throw him out in public, he was so angry.

    Suddenly, he thought of the Pineapple sports car that drove to pick up Su Lang from his aunt's house that day.

    While struggling to be dragged away by the security guards, he tried his best to turn around and yelled at Ning Chao in retaliation, "Hahaha, Mr. Ning doesn't know yet, Su Lang, a bitch, has two legs." "Except for

    you , He also has a rich girlfriend. A few days ago, that girlfriend of his drove a pineapple sports car to pick him up at his house!" He didn't believe it, but when he found out that

    Su Lang was on two boats, Ning Always protect him. If he is not feeling well, he should not think about it either.

    A few days ago, the Pineapple sports car?

    Ning Chao suddenly remembered a few days ago, when he suddenly received a call from his cutie, specifically asking him to drive a Pineapple sports car to pick him up to play.

    If he guessed correctly, the girlfriend who this person was referring to in the Pineapple sports car should be him. And my little cutie specially called him over, just to annoy this person.

    Ning Chao felt that he was the truth, he glanced at the man in his arms angrily and amusedly, and pinched his cheek.

    Then, looking at Cui Zijian, "If the rich girlfriend you mentioned drives a Pineapple Supreme IE, that's unfortunate, this person is me." "Boom!" Cui Zijian who was dragged into

    the

    elevator Suddenly, he slammed his head against the inner wall of the elevator.

    Then, the elevator doors slowly closed.

    "Puff...hahaha!" Su Lang laughed unkindly.

    "Let's go, let's go back and continue the meeting." Ning Chao held back his smile, put his arms around his little cutie, and slightly raised his head at everyone.

    After the farce ended, everyone followed Ning Chao back to the conference hall.

    The meeting was very successful.

    Ning Chao publicly introduced Su Lang as his partner to all the people who came. Hearing this news, everyone was shocked.

    They thought about it, but they didn't expect that the future proprietress who captured the boss's heart was not such a beautiful beauty, but a man.

    Some people had a lot of opinions on this, thinking that the spread of the matter would seriously affect the stock price of the group, and they were going to raise objections.

    Someone witnessed the farce in the aisle just now and told them about it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 217 The Little God of Wealth VS The Author 69

    Then, they immediately swallowed all their opinions back into their stomachs.

    The boss cares so much about the boss lady.

    They have no doubt that if they raised objections, saying that the boss should not find a lady like the proprietress and should find a woman of the right family, the boss would directly send someone to kick him out.

    In order to keep their positions, no one dared to have the slightest opinion on Su Lang.

    Not only did they have no objections, but they also slapped his rainbow farts one after another, which made Su Lang burst into joy and smile all over his face.

    Seeing Su Lang smiling so happily, a certain rich and powerful boy. Chao happily waved his hand and gave everyone a one-month bonus.

    Ever since, until the end of the meeting, Su Lang's rainbow farts have been photographed non-stop.

    The proprietress's identity announcement meeting directly turned into the Su Lang Rainbow Fart Conference, which ended very smoothly.

    Soon after the meeting, Su Lang's identity spread throughout the Ning Group.

    No one knows, no one knows.

    After confirming that everyone knew that Ning Chao was his own, Su Lang finally felt relieved.

    ——Su

    Yue'er has returned home after a business trip.

    Su Lang originally planned to persuade her to return to the real world, but he swears that he really planned to do so.

    But every day when he got up, she had already gone out early, and she didn't come back until she went to bed at night.

    All day long, they come and go without a trace, can't see each other, and when they come back, it's like they haven't come back.

    He couldn't find anyone at all, so how could he bring her back? It's not that he didn't want to bring Su Yueer back to reality properly... It can't be his fault.

    Glancing at the living room again, seeing that it was almost ten o'clock, and Su Yue'er still hadn't come home, Su Lang made an excuse for himself.

    Then, I returned to the room with peace of mind and continued to code.

    Since the original owner's article became popular last time, his new work has also received a lot of exposure. Countless people who came to watch also showed his new article by the way, which caused his new article to become popular.

    However, this is not the end.

    Relying on his extraordinary talent, rich experience, and superb level, this article has become more and more popular day by day at the speed of usury interest.

    After a few days, it soared all the way, soaring to the first place in the total sales list of the website.

    And broke the highest subscription record in the history of the website, and successfully became a god with a book.

    Turning on the computer, looking at the long list of income displayed on the screen, Su Lang narrowed his eyes with a smile, like a proud little fox.

    (??ω?)? Hey, from now on, he is no longer a street fighter, but a croaking god.

    Alas, his damn talent that has no place to rest—

    surely, gold always shines wherever it goes.

    Pretentiously shaking his head and thinking a few times, Su Lang exited the revenue background and opened his latest masterpiece "Global Encyclopedia of Biological Voices", which was only half-filled.

    Putting your head down, it was a frantic beating.

    The ten fingers tapped on the keyboard quickly as if an engine was installed, and only an afterimage could be seen.

    Soon, Su Lang stopped, and the computer screen was filled with croaks.

    He read the text he had typed with satisfaction, admired it for a while, and then published all the chapters directly.

    After posting all the chapters, Su Lang turned off the computer and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    As for the comments after the chapter was released, he didn't read it.

    You don't need to think about it, you must be praising him for how powerful and wonderful his writing is, and why can't you read the comments of other novels after reading his novel.

    Harmful. (ˉ ̄-)
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 218 The Little Proud God of Wealth VS The Author 70

    After taking a fragrant hot bath, Su Lang sprayed some perfume from Ning Chao on the bed as usual, and then happily lay down in the bed.

    Smelling the faint familiar fragrance on the bed, he felt sweet in his heart, and the corners of his lips raised unconsciously.

    Closing his eyes, Su Lang couldn't help but see Ning Chao's obedient and deceptive face again, and his seemingly thin figure.

    He smiled at himself with a pure and innocent face, like a well-behaved, obedient and innocent boy.

    But that strong and slender arm hugged him tightly, enclosing him in his broad and warm embrace.

    And her head rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat like a drum.

    One click, one click, and my heart beat faster.

    As if hearing his heartbeat, the arm around him moved, lifted, stopped, and fell down again.

    Su Lang's breathing became a little heavier.

    "Honey, do you need me to help you?" The face with a very pure smile came close to his ear, and blew hot air at him viciously.

    deliberately seduce him.

    The voice was deep and magnetic, and a little hoarse, which made his ears tremble.

    (//?//) Ning Chao in today's dream seems extraordinarily alluring.

    Su Lang's heart moved, his face flushed slightly, and he acted like a baby to him without restraint, "Ning Chao, husband, help me—"

    This is not the first time he has had such a dream, and he has long been used to it.

    Dreaming about this kind of thing is familiar once and twice, and now he will not be as shy as he was when he dreamed it for the first time. Even, enjoy the dream to the fullest.

    "Okay, my little cutie, my husband will help you right away."

    Hearing what he said, the man gave a low laugh, and his voice became even hoarse.

    Then, a pair of big cold hands fell down.

    Su Lang hugged the quilt and twisted like a snake.

    Ning Chao's name was shouted loudly.

    "Ning Chao..."

    "Ning Chao... I like you, do you know?"

    Ning Chao's slender, white hands paused for a moment, then he raised his eyes dotingly to look at the small face with closed eyes in front of him, and resumed his continuation. "I know."

    "I like you too, I like you very much."

    Su Lang let himself go freely in his dream, saying everything he wanted to say but dared not to say.

    The corners of Ning Chao's mouth became more and more curved.

    It turned out that there was such a person behind the cutie of his family. Mmm... so cute.

    For a long time...

    Su Lang trembled, heaved a long sigh of relief, his legs felt weak.

    Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he opened his eyes at once, reached out and took out a tissue from the bedside table, intending to wipe the stain.

    Suddenly, Su Lang felt something was wrong.

    Something only in his dreams was still there.

    He raised his head abruptly, looked ahead, and a face that was extremely familiar to him instantly came into view.

    That is... his object Ning Chao.

    d (? д??)! !

    "Honey, good evening—" Seeing Su Lang open his eyes and look at him, Ning Chao raised his slender and fair hand like a work of art.

    Then, he showed him a nasty smile, "Just now...do you still like it?"

    The smile made Su Lang's heart flutter.

    Those white and beautiful hands were all evidence that he had dreamed about him just now.

    Glancing at those hands, Su Lang immediately covered his cheeks in shame.

    Ahhh! ! It turned out that everything just now was not a dream, everything was real, he died!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 232 12
Original/Male/Modern/High H/Funny/Dirty Shou/Beautiful Shou After staying up for two nights and reading a long and bloody abuse novel, Ruan Wu finall...
6K 205 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
1.3M 58.6K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...
41K 1.4K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...