Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-74[πŸ”š]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[πŸ”š]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[πŸ”š]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[πŸ”š]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[πŸ”š]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[πŸ”š]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

51-60

160 5 1
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 51

    Inside the secret realm, the cave residence of the ancient Alchemist.

    A group of monks outside were still fighting fiercely with the guarding spirit beasts, but Su Lang and Shangguan Chao followed Su Yue'er into the cave with ease, looking for the treasure left by the owner of the cave.

    It was dark inside the cave, Su Yue'er took a luminous pearl and walked ahead to lead the way, towards the place where the purple light came out.

    Su Lang pulled Shangguan Chao and walked closely behind Su Yueer.

    As for Wen He, who was separated, he walked at the back in a dazed and aggrieved manner.

    He wanted to walk beside his junior sister to protect her, but because of the two people in front, he could only obediently follow behind.

    The interior of the cave is very large, with many small paths and entrances, densely packed, it looks like a beehive, which is a bit dazzling.

    Su Yue'er didn't mess up at all, and walked around the cave easily.

    The purple light is getting stronger and stronger.

    After a while, Su Yue'er finally stopped in front of a stone wall. There is a small hole next to the stone wall, and a strong purple light shines through it.

    "It's here." She raised her hand and pressed against the stone wall, and the stone wall slowly rose up, revealing a passage.

    Purple light suddenly spread around the circle.

    Hearing this, Su Lang looked in curiously, his eyes lit up immediately. There are many treasure chests inside, and the chests are full of top-quality spirit crystals.

    Spirit crystals are higher-level existences than spirit stones. One spirit crystal can be worth hundreds of spirit stones, and the best spirit crystals are the highest-grade spirit crystals.

    There are also many other rare treasures around the Lingjing. At a glance, every one of them is a treasure that can shake the entire cultivation world.

    \(o)/Good guy, the owner of this cave is definitely a big local tyrant! It's done!

    He was about to go in immediately, when he suddenly thought of something, he stopped his pace again, and looked at Su Yue'er with a smile, "Go in and help us try to see if there are any traps."

    According to the routine, there are usually traps set up around the treasure, and entering rashly will be dangerous.

    Moreover, he was very suspicious of what Su Yue'er would do.

    Su Yue'er: (?  ̄m ̄)

    This brat is too dishonest, to let her, a hard-working matchmaker, be a guinea pig to try a trap.

    Su Yue'er stood there pretending not to hear and didn't want to move. Shangguan Chao looked over coldly and raised his sword at her.

    ←_← Okay, Shangguan Chao helped his man back up and threatened her.

    It was a pity that Su Lang couldn't get a taste of the mechanism inside, Su Yue'er reluctantly took the lead and walked in, "Okay, I'll go in and have a try.

    " He took out a few stones and threw them at certain positions accurately.

    Suddenly, the ground in front of the treasure chest full of spirit crystals sank, revealing a dark hole, and a cool chill came up from it.

    At the same time, a large splash of water was poured directly above the entrance of the cave. Some pink smoke also spewed out from the gaps in the surrounding stone walls.

    Sure enough, he knew that something was wrong, looking at the messy picture in front of him, the corner of Su Lang's mouth twitched, not surprised.

    Fortunately, he let Su Yue'er go in to try it in advance, otherwise all these things would have to fall on him.

    "Okay, there's no trick anymore." After throwing all the stones, Su Yueer spread her hands.

    Su Lang didn't believe her nonsense at all, he didn't believe a single word, "Go through the whole hole and feel it!" The

    dead boy is quite cautious? Su Yueer raised her eyebrows.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 52

    There are indeed other institutions in this cave.

    But... Do you think you can successfully avoid it like this? Goose goose goose? 乛v乛?, the dead boy is still too naive.

    When did she miss what Su Yueer wanted to do?

    Su Yue'er walked through the entire cave as she said, touched all the items, and changed something quietly, but nothing happened.

    She walked out of the cave unscathed, turned around to Su Lang, and showed him, "Everything in the cave has been tested, and there is no mechanism." It seemed that there was

    really no mechanism, and Su Lang barely dispelled his doubts.

    However, he always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong.

    Unable to figure it out, he simply gave up thinking about it and directly dragged Shangguan Chao into the cave.

    After the two of them entered the cave, Wen He also followed him in. Su Yueer directly grabbed him, and dragged him away from the entrance of the cave quietly, "Shh...follow me." As soon as

    Su Lang entered the cave, both of them With bright eyes, he grabbed a box of spirit crystals and quickly stuffed them into his jade finger.

    Shangguan Chao raised his legs and searched for what he needed in the cave.

    Su Lang's collection of treasures went very smoothly, without any accidents, and Shangguan Chao also very smoothly found the Yangshen Pill he needed on a shelf.

    The main cave has a small space, but it has everything. A high-level spirit-gathering array was set up near the pill shelf, with strong spiritual power.

    After bowing slightly to the bones of the owner of the cave on the platform, Shangguan Chao took the elixirs and went to the spirit-gathering formation on the side, poured a few elixirs into the entrance, and sat up in meditation.

    After entering the pill, he used his spiritual power to activate the medicinal power.

    But for some reason, the spiritual power has been running for a long time, but the damaged primordial spirit is still as usual, showing no sign of being nourished and repaired.

    On the contrary, I feel that the whole person is extremely energetic, and inexplicably a little irritable. The more he used his spiritual power, the stronger his irritability became.

    This is clearly... not a symptom of taking the Yangshen Pill.

    Sensing the abnormality, Shangguan Chao immediately stopped the operation of his spiritual power, walked out of the gathering spirit formation, and planned to go to the Danjia again to see if he had taken the wrong medicine.

    As soon as he walked out of the spirit gathering formation, he suddenly heard Su Lang's cry not far away, "Shangguan Chao, save me!" Turning his head, he found that

    Su Lang had fallen in front of a huge bronze mirror. The strong purple light seen outside the cave came from the bronze mirror.

    He rushed over immediately.

    After Su Lang finished collecting all the treasures, he wanted to also collect the huge bronze mirror in the center of the cave emitting a dazzling purple light. This must be a heavyweight treasure.

    But he walked too hastily, he didn't pay attention to his foot, he didn't know what he stepped on, and fell directly in front of the bronze mirror.

    He fell and fell, and he wanted to get up immediately, but who knew that he suddenly found that his body could not move.

    He was startled, and immediately went to ask Biscuit about the situation, but who knew that Biscuit fell asleep again.

    That's why he had no choice but to ask Shang Guanchao for help.

    Not long after the cry for help came out, Shangguan Chao arrived quickly, knelt down, took his hand, and wanted to pull him up.

    Su Lang opened his mouth, wanting to tell Shangguan Chao that he couldn't move at all now, it was useless.

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the bronze mirror in front of him suddenly released a strong suction. After that, he only felt the world spinning in front of his eyes.

    Opening his eyes again, Su Lang found that he followed Shangguan Chao and appeared in a world of ice and snow.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 127 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 53

    The body can also move.

    Although there is a world of ice and snow everywhere, the coolness is refreshing, but there is no snow. The sky was as black as ink, full of scattered planetesimals, completely different from the scenery in the cave.

    What is this place, the space in the mirror?

    Looking around curiously, Su Lang was about to stand up, he was lying on Shangguan Chao's body now.

    He had just propped himself up with his hands when he was suddenly grabbed by the arm and pulled back.

    fell on the cold ground.

    "Damn, Shangguan Chao, why did you go crazy all of a sudden..." The cold ground made Su Lang tremble, he raised his head with a frown and looked forward.

    But he met a pair of eyes burning with raging flames.

    Shangguan Chao seemed to be a different person, his eyes were full of aggression, he stared closely at his eyes, his face that was always as cold as frost now showed a bit of evil and unruly.

    This was a strange expression that Su Lang had never seen on Shangguan Chao.

    Damn, this guy's eyes are so weird, he must have taken the wrong medicine and gone mad!

    Su Lang was startled, he stopped talking, and subconsciously wanted to run away, but he flipped and was switched to the bottom.

    The next second...

    his red clothes turned into a rain of petals and sprinkled into the snow.

    Afterwards, the sparks landed on the small hills rising from the flat ground, and then floated down the hills, dancing continuously on the flat ground.

    In this cold world of ice and snow, it is especially warm.

    "Shangguan Chao, you..." Su Lang trembled, his head went blank for a moment.

    But soon, the icy ground made him regain his sanity and return to the top.

    Although he doesn't mind this anymore, the situation is different now. They haven't figured out where it is, and they are still in the secret realm.

    He immediately reached out and grabbed Shangguan Chao's shoulder, persuading him loudly, trying to wake him up, "Shangguan Chao, wake up, you can't do it here!

    " up.

    So cute... His little waves are so cute...

    His irritability became more and more serious in the ice and snow.

    While doing nonsense, Shangguan Chao dazedly looked at the man in front of him with a beautiful and charming face, but his eyes were as clear as water, and suddenly remembered those pamphlets he had read on the flying boat.

    And those gadgets that Su Yueer gave him.

    With a move of his mind, he took out all those gadgets from the jade pendant around Su Lang's neck.

    Su Lang continued to persuade without giving up, "Shangguanchao, you...don't, wake up, we are still in the secret realm. The secret realm has only been opened for more than ten days, we have to find a way to leave here quickly, if it exceeds Time limit, just..."

    But Shangguan Chao didn't give him a chance to continue persuading.

    "Little Langlang, you are mine. Don't leave me, don't be with other people, don't cry for other people, okay?

    " Mine."

    Muttering a few words like a dream, Shangguan Chao kissed his little fox suddenly...

    In the ice and snow, a flame suddenly ignited.

    In the whole world, there are two heavens of ice and fire.

    Outside the mirror world.

    Taking a glance at the empty cave, Su Yue'er smiled subtly, seeing that the caves of Su Lang and Shangguan Chao were gone.

    ?(???) The two of them really caught the trick and entered the mirror space of the flying mirror left by the ancient alchemist Xuanli.

    The world in the mirror is one hundred to one with the outside world. In other words, 100 days have passed inside, and only one day has passed outside.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 128 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 54

    Just let them have fun in it, don't thank her too much, oh ho ho ho (?ω?) hiahiahia; Wen

    He was pulled back to the cave, looking at the empty cave, with a dazed expression, not knowing Why did the junior sister drag him back again?

    He turned his head, and was about to ask what happened, when he saw the strange expression on Su Yueer's face, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover his chest.

    "Junior Sister, you, why are you smiling like this..."

    "What are you laughing like, so rippling?" Su Yueer came back to her senses when she heard Wen He's words, and seeing his shy look again, she intentionally sneered Received the following words.

    Wen He's face turned red.

    Tsk, this handsome npc guy is so innocent, like a blank sheet of paper, he's still so shy after being molested so many times. It's really unbearable to want to bully him severely and frighten him...

    Su Yueer looked at Wen He, thinking so badly in her heart, and acted like this.

    She lightly stood on tiptoe, and quickly kissed his cheek, kissing him very loudly on purpose, "Bo'er——" Junior

    Sister actually kissed him again!

    Wenhe suddenly petrified again.

    The goal was achieved, Su Yue'er was in a good mood to appreciate Wen He's stupid look for a while, and then took his hand.

    "Let's go, brother, what are you doing here? Let's go in together. Brother, you don't think I want to do something to you, do you?" "Ah,

    no, let's go!" Wen He turned back Suddenly, hearing Su Yueer's bold words, she quickly denied it.

    Su Yue'er just smiled and said nothing, dragging Wen He into the cave.

    Wen He obediently let her pull him, but his mind was in chaos: What exactly does Junior Sister think of him?

    Junior sister likes him, she kissed him just now. No, Junior Sister is just greedy for his body.

    She said it before, she has been thinking about him since the beginning, because his place, that place...

    ——In

    the world in the mirror, there is a beautiful scene.

    The entire secret realm outside the cave was plunged into a bloody storm because of some people who suddenly appeared in the secret realm.

    In every corner of the secret realm, disciples of Jianxiaozong were constantly being killed, and the same was true outside the secret realm.

    The entire secret realm seemed to have turned into a purgatory on earth overnight.

    As the sword rose and fell, bright red flowers bloomed everywhere.

    Nan Ziyu searched for traces of Shangguanchao in the secret realm, but unfortunately failed to find him, but was surrounded by the easy-to-face Tianhemen elder and another elder.

    After fighting for several rounds, in the end, due to lack of actual combat experience, Nan Ziyu was defeated by the two of them.

    Afraid of being wiped out, Nan Ziyu immediately revealed that Shangguan Chao had also entered the secret realm.

    He also took the initiative to tell the two of Shangguan Chao's weaknesses, as well as the handle he had in his hands to control him, and said that he would help them get rid of Shangguan Chao together.

    The two of them planned to kill Nan Ziyu directly, but after hearing what she said, they spared her life for the time being.

    The massacre of Jianxiaozong continued.

    Day after day, the disciples of Jianxiaozong were wiped out one by one. Someone saw Nan Ziyu and called her for help, but Nan Ziyu ignored them and just watched them being killed.

    Soon, all the disciples of Jianxiao Sect in the secret realm were killed except for Su Yueer and Nan Ziyu.

    The secret territory was also searched several times, but the group was still unable to find any trace of Shangguan Chao.

    Except, that ancient alchemist's cave that they couldn't enter no matter what.

    Several people simply squatted outside the cave and waited. As long as Shangguan Chao really entered the cave, he would definitely come out within fourteen days.

    If other people really enter this cave, they can also take the opportunity to get the treasures in that cave by the way, killing two birds with one stone.

    However, after squatting for eleven days in a row, no one came out.

    Until the countdown to the last day.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 129 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 55

    They didn't wait for anyone to come out, thinking that Shangguan Chao had already left the secret realm, fearing that Nan Ziyu would reveal the matter and arouse revenge, they would kill Nan Ziyu and leave.

    The purple light in the cave suddenly disappeared.

    The ground around the cave began to shake violently.

    The cave collapsed amidst the shaking, and two disciples, a man and a woman wearing the uniforms of Jianxiao Sect, held hands and flew out of the cave with their swords as if fleeing.

    "Su Yue'er!!" The two came out together, and there was an exasperated cry.

    "Don't be so excited, dare you say that you don't like or be happy at all, oh hehehe (?ω?) hiahiahia" the female disciple laughed while running away.

    After the two came out.

    A man with a cool complexion and gentle eyes, wearing the uniform of the Jianxiao Sect, flew out of it with an enchanting red-dressed beauty with rosy cheeks in his arms.

    The beauty in red is exactly Su Lang who has practiced with Shangguan Chao in the mirror world for a long time.

    At this moment, his face was ruddy, but his whole body was leaning against Shangguan Chao's arms with sore back and sore back, his legs were still soft.

    For more than a thousand days, he was trapped in the mirror world and practiced with Shangguan Chao for more than a thousand days.

    During the period, I practiced all the exercises from the first volume to the last volume over and over again.

    However, these are not the point.

    The point is, Shangguan Chao actually took out all the gadgets that Su Yueer gave him, and practiced exercises together.

    And I don't know why he is very energetic, and it has been endless, but both of them are practitioners.

    The original owner is also a fox. The nature of a fox and his cultivation level are not low. Even if he is exhausted, he still has a ruddy complexion and is in good spirits.

    Not bad at all.

    The overwhelming happiness made Su Lang dizzy again and again.

    He had never been so indulgent.

    Thinking of the thousands of days in the mirror in the past, Su Lang's cheeks felt hot, and he couldn't help gnashing his teeth.

    ╰(‵′)╯ It's all about Su Yueer's old pervert, who actually gave Shangguan Chao so many strange gadgets, causing him to be punished in one way or another.

    If it wasn't for his good waist, he would be lying there now.

    "Catch her, don't let her run away!" Su Lang lay in Shangguan Chao's arms, angrily raised his hand and directed him to catch Su Yue'er.

    "Okay." Shangguan Chao nodded affectionately, hugged Yu Jian and followed him.

    Outside the cave.

    Seeing Su Lang and his party coming out of the cave, the disciples of all sects were stunned.

    How did these people get in? They have been fighting with the guarding spirit beast for so long but they have not been able to defeat it.

    Nan Ziyu was also taken aback for a moment, and when she came to her senses, she immediately pointed at them and shouted frantically, "It's them, that's Shangguan Chao, and the one in red is that nine-tailed fox!

    " Wait till they come out! Now they are dead!

    Nan Ziyu was ecstatic in her heart.

    Ling Xiao Sword Master Shangguan Chao! !

    The words Nan Ziyu spit out were like a bomb, which exploded in the crowd outside the cave, and the disciples of various sects outside the cave subconsciously stepped back several steps.

    The title of Sword Master Ling Xiao is very resounding in the entire cultivation world, and everyone knows it. Especially, the war many years ago.

    Shangguan Chao beheaded several monks of the same level by himself, and became famous in the first battle, which is frightening.

    That strength is not in vain.

    The elders of Tianhemen and Xinggangmen who were holding Nanziyu also heard Nanziyu's words, looked up and their eyes lit up.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 130 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 56

    Coming out of the cave mansion, the disciple of Jianxiao Sect with a beauty in red in his arms, who is it if it's not the Shangguan Chao they have been looking for?

    Although his face changed, but with that cold look and demeanor around him, there was no other person in the entire cultivation world except Shangguan Chao.

    The two immediately exchanged glances, and waved their hands to order the disciples under the sect, "All disciples, listen to the order quickly, and catch him!"

    The disciples of Tianhe Sect and Xinggang Sect were a little afraid of Shangguanchao from the bottom of their hearts, although they had come here early He was told that he might be besieged and killed, but now he is still a little scared when he hears his name.

    But when the elders spoke, they could only bite the bullet and surrounded Shangguan Chao with their swords together.

    As soon as they came out of the cave, Shangguan Chao and Su Lang were immediately surrounded by disciples from Tianhe Sect and Xinggang Sect.

    It's so annoying...

    Suddenly surrounded by a group of people, Shangguan Chao frowned displeased.

    Without blinking his eyes, he directly slapped forward, knocking away the two disciples who were blocking the front, and the person in his arms was about to continue to catch Su Yueer.

    Only after two disciples were knocked into the air, other disciples around immediately filled in.

    Afterwards, a shrill and crazy female voice rang out, "Shangguan Chao! Take out all the treasures you got from the ancient alchemist's cave, or..." Appearing with the voice was the changed

    Tianhemen The elder was holding Nan Ziyu, who was wearing the uniform of the Jianxiao sect, in his hands, and also changed his face.

    Su Lang leaned on Shangguan Chao's shoulder, and was waiting for him to help him catch Su Yue'er to take revenge on her. When he saw people coming up to block his way again and again to prevent him from leaving, he got angry.

    Damn, these people are still going on, why keep blocking other people's way!

    Hearing Nan Ziyu's words again, Su Lang jumped out of Shangguan Chao's arms, full of vitality.

    Her waist no longer hurts, her legs no longer feel weak, and her eyes are fierce.

    He worked so hard to get those treasures in this cave, and this woman actually wanted to rob him of them.

    She was afraid that she was thinking about farting, it was unbearable!

    Su Lang directly interrupted Nan Ziyu's threat, put his hips on his hips and got into a fight with her, "Otherwise, what else, what kind of biscuit do you think we are afraid of you!

    " If I want to give it to you, who is to blame if you can't get in and get it yourself?"

    This damned nine-tailed fox! Nan Ziyu was very annoyed when she was interrupted, "You, you monster, don't go crazy, I already..."

    She tried to threaten Su Lang with words, and he ate the roast chicken that he had poisoned. Let him die immediately in minutes.

    But Su Lang didn't give her a chance to say the threat at all, and she was so angry that she didn't pay for her life, "How have you shut up my young master's shit, you talk a lot of nonsense, if you want to hit me, don't grind!

    " Ziyu was so angry that she almost bit her silver teeth.

    "Hoo!" She still wanted to speak, but Su Lang didn't bother to compare with her, so he picked up the fire sword and swung it towards her.

    The elder of Tianhemen hurriedly grabbed Nan Ziyu, leaned back, and narrowly avoided Su Lang's stabbing sword.

    One move to dodge, Su Lang didn't give them a chance to react, and immediately continued to swing his sword, intending to make a quick decision, "Let's go!" He

    wanted to rob his treasure, hum, no way!

    The Tianhemen elder raised his head with Nan Ziyu, and a section of his long hair was cut off by the sword. He failed to fight back, and the sword swung back again.

    Keep flying towards them.

    "The monster is looking for death!" The elder of Tianhemen was also angry, and with a thought, he took his natal magic weapon in his hand.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 57

    He quickly turned sideways, dodged the flying sword, tied up Nan Ziyu who was in the way and threw it aside, and greeted Su Lang with his life-killing hammer.

    The shot was heavy and ruthless, with a bit of sternness in his eyes.

    Want to kill his little Langlang?

    Shangguan Chao's expression turned cold, he raised his hand to hold the sword in his hand, and was about to fly towards the elder of Tianhe Gate.

    Seeing this, the elders of Xinggangmen quickly led a group of disciples to stop Shangguan Chao and prevent him from going to support Su Lang.

    "Shangguan Chao, your opponent is us!"

    Without raising his eyes or saying a word, Shangguan Chao swung his long sword at a group of monks standing in front of him cleanly and quickly.

    On the other side...

    Su Lang moved around coquettishly, easily dodged the hammer swung by the elder of Tianhemen, and made a face at him very awkwardly, "Slightly slightly, old guy, come and beat young master Ben—— "

    The monster is so rampant!" The elder of Tianhemen turned blue with anger, and he missed a single blow, and quickly swung the deadly hammer out.

    Su Lang moved again and easily dodged the attack. The deadly hammer brushed against his side and hit a big tree next to him.

    The whole tree fell down, and the ground around the tree quickly opened a large crack.

    This old man's talisman is quite powerful, isn't it? Seeing the cracks in the ground and the fallen trees, Su Lang's eyes lit up again.

    Without landing, he jumped directly by the fallen tree, and flew behind the elder of Tianhemen.

    Spiritual power was poured into the blade, and he raised his hand, and swung the sword quickly again.

    "Dang!" The sword swung halfway, and it was about to stab the elder of Tianhemen, but was blocked by a sword that flew over suddenly.

    Su Lang raised his eyes and saw that it was a group of Tianhemen disciples who came to support him.

    He was amused.

    They all ran over to besiege him, one more fight? Don't they know... what he is best at is to fight more than one!

    Curving his lips, showing a smug and confident smile, Su Lang withdrew his long sword. Squatting on the spot, a sweeping leg flew out.

    Several Tianhemen disciples immediately fell to the ground one by one.

    Next to it, several Tianhemen disciples surrounded him, and the elder of Tianhemen also charged forward again mercilessly waving his sledgehammer.

    Su Lang twirled the sword in his hand, and a huge flame ignited on the sword body. He tilted his head and quickly avoided the hammer swung by the elder of Tianhemen, and sent the sword out...on the open space in front of the

    cave , the fire continued.

    Several afterimages flew around in the open space for a while, and flew up into the air for a while, making people dazzled. The monks watching at the entrance of the cave couldn't take their eyes off it.

    This brat's fighting power is really as strong as ever -

    Su Yue'er dragged Wen He to mix with the crowd below, watching the scene of the battle between her brother and his future husband.

    "Junior sister, how can we just stand here and watch like this, those people..." Wen He on the side tried to persuade Su Yue'er to come forward to help Shangguan Chao and Su Lang.

    Su Yue'er interrupted him without hesitation, "Of course I have to stand here and watch, otherwise I'll go up and make trouble?"

    This was a good opportunity for the two of them to cultivate their relationship, and she went up to make do with a hammer.

    "Junior Sister..." Wen He didn't give up, and wanted to continue persuading him, but Su Yueer directly put his hand into his lapel, and he blushed and stopped talking.

    The battle in front of the clearing did not last long and ended quickly.

    The disciples of the Xinggangmen of Tianhemen fell to the ground, leaving only two elders whose natal magic weapon was taken away by Su Lang. Shangguan Chao raised his sword and prepared to continue to deal with them as well.

    The two immediately pulled out Nan Ziyu who had been thrown aside, and stood in front of them.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 58

    This woman... is the peak master of Ziyu Peak, Xiao Langlang was injured on her Ziyu Peak last time.

    Seeing through Nan Ziyu's disguised true face at a glance, Shangguan Chao still kept moving his hands, and swung his sword straight towards Nan Ziyu's heart.

    Σ (?д?.) Seeing the flying long sword Nan Ziyu was startled, her heart almost jumped out of her heart.

    Subconsciously, she wanted to run away, but was bound by the magic weapon of the Tianhemen elders and couldn't move.

    Worried that Shangguan Chao would kill herself, she immediately released all her threatening chips, "Your nine-tailed fox was poisoned by my special poison, if you kill me, he will die if he doesn't get the antidote! You can't kill me !!"

    Was Xiao Langlang poisoned?

    Hearing Nan Ziyu's words, Shangguan Chao's heart was tightened, and the long sword in his hand stopped in front of Li Nan Ziyu's heart, "Where is the antidote?" Go forward a little bit, just move forward, and you will be able to

    stab into her heart.

    Fortunately, stopped. Looking at the sword that was about to pierce her heart, Nan Ziyu heaved a sigh of relief.

    The elders of Tianhemen and Xinggangmen saw that Nan Ziyu's words to threaten Shangguanchao just now had no success at all. They told her that Shangguanchao was very concerned about the nine-tailed fox, and that he had something in his hands that would definitely threaten Shangguanchao. Serious doubts.

    Therefore, she was pulled out as a shield.

    Unexpectedly, Nan Ziyu successfully threatened Shangguan Chao. It seems that Shangguan Chao was really fascinated by a fox demon.

    Seeing that Shangguan Chao stopped his sword because of Nan Ziyu's threat, the two of them immediately walked out from behind Nan Ziyu, squinting at him arrogantly, "Do you want the antidote to save your nine-tailed fox?" "As long as

    you Hand over all the treasures you got from the ancient alchemist's cave, then kneel down and kowtow three times to us, and then kill yourself in front of us, and we will give the antidote to..."

    Before the elder of Tianhemen could finish his sentence, after searching for the treasures, Su Lang swung the deadly hammer he had snatched from the elder of Tianhemen and interrupted him, "An antidote for your size!

    " I have been poisoned by her, maybe she is dreaming about poisoning me, right?"

    When things are about to happen, how dare you be so arrogant?

    Nan Ziyu sneered and reminded Su Lang, "Hey, on the flying boat that came to the secret realm, I put poison in a roast chicken and asked a female disciple to feed it to you." Uh,

    roast Among the chickens, the female disciple...

    Su Lang suddenly thought of the stupid female disciple who tried to abduct him with a cold roast chicken covered in saliva when he was on the flying boat.

    "Could you be talking about the silly-looking female disciple who combed her hair with a hammer?"

    If it was her, then the person Nan Ziyu sent to harm him would be too low-level, Su Lang's expression was indescribable .

    This is clearly looking down on his prodigal son.

    Seeing that Su Lang's expression was not very good, Nan Ziyu thought that he was frightened, and proudly continued to scare him, "It's her, hmph, I didn't expect that. I made that poison myself specially to deal with you, and no one but me The antidote can be refined."

    "Without the antidote, you will die suddenly within a hundred days." "

    I really didn't expect it." Su Lang nodded, "You would send such an unreliable Some people came to kill this young master."

    Hearing Su Lang's description, Shangguan Chao suddenly thought of the female disciple who tried to lure Su Lang with roast chicken on the flying boat.

    Xiao Langlang didn't eat her roast chicken.

    He felt relieved at once, but when he thought of Nan Ziyu's plan to harm his little Langlang, Shangguan Chao's heart was filled with anger again.

    Nan Ziyu didn't realize it, and continued to threaten Shangguanchao proudly, "If you want to get the antidote to save this little fox..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 59

    Before she could finish her threatening words, the long sword stopped at her heart and pierced her heart, "You want to hurt Xiao Langlang, damn it." The sudden

    pain in her heart stopped Nan Ziyu from speaking.

    She widened her eyes, and looked at Shangguan Chao in disbelief, "Shangguan Chao, don't you, don't you want an antidote..."

    Su Lang jumped over and kindly told her the truth, "This young master didn't take it at all. The roast chicken you poisoned needs a hammer to cure it, so you can save the cure and go to the underworld to eat it yourself!"

    Didn't you eat that roast chicken?

    An ominous premonition suddenly rose in the hearts of the elders of Tianhemen and Xinggangmen.

    "Pfft!" Hearing Su Lang's words, Nan Ziyu spat out a mouthful of blood immediately, "Impossible, this is impossible, I clearly saw you eat roast chicken with my own eyes!" She refused to believe this fact

    .

    Shangguan Chao turned sideways slightly, avoiding the blood spurted by Nan Ziyu in disgust, and pulled the long sword out of her heart indifferently.

    The action was crisp and neat, and he stabbed in with the sword again.

    "That's the roast chicken that Shangguan Chao made for Master Ben. Your roast chicken doesn't look as good as Master Ben, so you won't eat it!" Su Lang cooperated and added a sentence beside him.

    After saying that, Nan Ziyu's eyes widened, her neck tilted, and she belched.

    Then, a primordial spirit floated out from above her head.

    Seeing this situation, the elders of Tianhemen and Xinggangmen were taken aback, and the smug smiles on their faces quickly faded away, turning pale.

    Nan Ziyu, a stupid woman, dared to threaten Shangguan Chao without even being able to lay down a poison!

    The two immediately let go of Nan Ziyu's body, cursed a few words in their hearts, kicked her to Shangguanchao, and fled away with Yujian.

    Shangguan Chao jumped on the spot, dodging the falling body of Nan Ziyu.

    Yu Jian chased after the two who were running away.

    Seeing Shangguan Chao chasing after the elders of Tianhemen and Xinggangmen, Nan Ziyu's primordial spirit took advantage of the chaos and quickly floated in the opposite direction.

    Damn Shangguan Chao, and that nine-tailed fox, when she finds someone to take her home and be reborn, she will definitely come back for revenge!

    Just as she was thinking bitterly, suddenly, a face with a very flat smile appeared in front of her eyes.

    "Want to escape?" Su Lang flew over and grabbed Yuanshen who was trying to escape, "Sorry, I'm afraid you can't escape now--" "Let go of

    me! Otherwise..." Yuanshen was unwilling to be caught, Struggling and shouting.

    Su Lang clasped his ten fingers, and directly extinguished that Tao in his palm, and the whole world became much quieter.

    In a small sample, only Yuanshen is left and wants to threaten him!

    After clapping his hands, Su Lang turned his direction, bent his legs stepping on the flying sword, and instantly turned into a stream of light and flew towards Shangguan Chao.

    ...

    beyond the secret realm.

    There was blood all over the ground, and the disciples of Jianxiaozong lay down.

    The crack at the entrance of the secret realm began to slowly close in the middle, and disciples from different sects were teleported out of it one after another.

    The elders of the other sects who stayed outside and dealt with the disciples of Jianxiaozong watched the crack at the entrance while meditating, waiting for their accomplices to come out.

    After watching for a long time, more and more disciples from various sects came out, but they didn't see those two people coming out for a long time.

    "Why haven't they come out yet? Could it be that they were killed by Shangguan Chao?"

    Seeing that the secret realm was about to close, an elder anxiously asked another elder next to him.

    If he was killed by Shangguan Chao, then when Shangguan Chao came out, they would have to finish the game.

    Another elder next to him was about to speak.

    Suddenly, a distressed figure flashed out from the secret realm, it was the elder of Tianhemen.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 134 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 60

    Seeing the elder of Tianhemen, the few people waiting outside the secret place breathed a sigh of relief, and went up to ask him about the situation.

    However, as soon as he left the secret realm, the elders of Tianhemen fled away as if flying away with their swords.

    In the next second, two afterimages, one red and one blue, flashed out from the secret realm, chasing after his figure.

    A few shadows disappeared from everyone's sight in the blink of an eye.

    The elders who wanted to ask the elders of Tianhemen about the situation suddenly became confused in the wind.

    "One of the two people who came out just now seems to be Shangguan Chao?" After a moment of confusion, an elder suddenly realized.

    "It seems to be." Another elder nodded.

    Σ(?д?lll)Shangguan tide is out! !

    Several people looked at each other, immediately took out the flying magic weapon, and called the disciples of their sect to jump on it and escape together.

    If when Shangguan Chao solved the elders of Tianhemen and came back, they found that they had killed all the disciples of Jianxiaozong, then their lives would all be accounted for here today.

    On the other side...

    Yu Jian, the elder of Tianhemen, ran away all the way.

    In order to avoid Shangguan Chao and Su Lang's pursuit, he flew into a cave behind a waterfall. While flying, he suddenly found that there was no way inside.

    He was blocked in the cave and had nowhere to escape.

    Turning around, Shangguan Chao and Su Lang had already caught up, the elders of Tianhemen immediately knelt down, crying and begging for mercy, "Please forgive me, Lord Sword, I will never dare again!" "Forgive you, so that you can turn around and

    go Find someone to harm us, do you think we are stupid?" Su Lang looked at the elder of Tianhemen disdainfully, and rolled his eyes.

    During the battle just now, in order to survive, the elder of Tianhemen pushed the elder of Xinggangmen who was his accomplice out to block the knife.

    And pushed everything to the elders of Xinggangmen, saying that killing all the disciples of Jianxiaozong and planning to take the opportunity to destroy Shangguan Chao was the idea of the elders of Xinggangmen alone, and he did nothing.

    As soon as he said that, Su Lang discovered that almost all the disciples of Jianxiaozong had been killed.

    Shangguan Chao ignored the Tianhemen elder's justification and still wanted to kill him. In order to survive the Tianhemen elder, he pushed the Xinggangmen elder out as a shield, then crushed the jade talisman and escaped from the secret realm.

    After they dealt with the elders of Xinggangmen, they also chased them out.

    Shangguan Chao was indifferent to the Tianhemen Elder's begging for mercy, and swung his long sword directly at him without hesitation.

    While dodging sword moves, the elder of Tianhemen continued to beg for mercy without giving up. It was impossible for him to defeat Shangguan Chao when he left the secret realm.

    "Forgive me, please forgive me, as long as you forgive me, I will do a good job for you! I can still... I can also help you take revenge for destroying Tianhemen! It was the head of the sect who ordered me to do this, he wanted Destroy Jian Xiaozong!"

    Throwing the blame on others again (ー_ー)!!, the corner of Su Lang's mouth twitched, "You like to blame others so much, why don't you sell the blame?"

    He hates this kind of thing the most. People who like to shirk responsibility and put the blame on others, dare to act but not to be, don't have the spirit of a man, a cowardly group.

    Too lazy to listen to Tianhemen Elder Bibi, Su Lang raised his leg and kicked him in the stomach violently, kicking him to the cave wall, "Shut up, Shangguan Chao, go up, kill him!"

    "Okay." Shangguan Chao nodded and raised his sword.

    The body of the Tianhemen Elder hit the cave wall, and then slid to the ground, his whole body hurt as if broken. Looking up, he saw Shangguan Chao stabbing towards him quickly with his sword.

    Hearing Su Lang's words, a strong hatred and madness suddenly burst out in his eyes.

    He begged them so much, but he still wanted to kill him, it was so deceiving!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.8K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...
155K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
32.5K 608 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...
32.7K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...