Spider-Boy | Male Reader

By LazyButtAuthor

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... More

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)

293 10 0
By LazyButtAuthor

??:"Yes, kid! Just like that!"

The man watched as Jack swung his knife at another dummy. Jack then blocked an incoming punch from the man and punched his stomach, making him stumble backwards.

Jack striked again, uppercutting the man, he then swiped the man's feet off the ground, making him fall on his back.

There was a moment of silence as Jack caught his breath, he was still in the fighting stance, that was until he saw the man raise his hand, telling the boy the practice was over.

The man slowly stood up and put his fat back on before speaking.

??:"You're learning kid, you're learning."

Jack looked at the man and smiled, this smile was heartwarming for the man. This kid was like his son now, since the day he kidnapped the kid, gave him a new home, Jack looked happier.

??:"You can go back to your room now, Jack."

Jack quickly nodded and ran away, leaving the man alone in the gym. He sighed and looked at the mirror wall, his reflection filled his eyes.

He had a faint smile under his mask, he looked at his mask, gifted by Jack himself.

??:"Man, I'm getting old for all this."

Luke:"So let me get this straight, a man, dresses as a pumpkin attacked you?"

Luke asked, looking at the sidekick that was sitting down, with a cup of tea made by his daughter, Danielle herself. Only the lower half of his mask was off.

Spider-Boy:"He had a pumpkin on his head, he wasn't dressed as one. It was a part of his costume."

Luke nodded and looked at Spider-Man. Spider-Man shrugged before asking.

Spider-Man:"I told you to do easy crimes. How did you find him?"

Spider-Boy took a sip from his tea before speaking.

Spider-Boy:"The spider-phone said it was just a guy breaking in a house so I thought, yeah why not..."

Spider-Boy then pointed to his leg with his free hand and spoke, a little loud.

Spider-Boy:"He was a guy with a scythe!?"

He said, making Danielle look at his wound, she cringed and looked away. Claire sat next to the sidekick and spoke.

Claire:"You need to go to a doctor for that. I did the best I could but I don't have a hospital home."

Spider-Boy shook his head, dismissing the woman's advice. The boy then looked at Luke and spoke.

Spider-Boy:"You're Luke Cage, bulletproof and shit, right?"

Luke nodded, making the boy continue.

Spider-Boy:"Uhh, take care of your family, man."

Spider-Boy then put the cup on the coffee table and walked to the window.

Claire:"What do you think you're doing?"

Spider-Boy stopped in front of the window and looked behind before he started talking.

Spider-Boy:"Got a family as well. Thanks for the tea by the way!"

He looked at the Power Man's daughter and gave her a two finger salute, making the girl smile and nod. Spider-Boy opened the window and looked at Spider-Man.

Spider-Boy:"Uhh... He is the kid killer."

Spider-Boy then gave them a two finger salute and jumped out of the window, feeling the pain immediately.

Y/N opened the door and walked into his home, seeing his mother on the couch, she looked pale, circles around her eyes, they were dark. Y/N then saw his sister sitting on the table, waiting for someone with grilled cheese in front of her, it looked cold.

Y/N:"I'm home."

His little sister, Alice, quickly turned and rushed to him. She hugged the boy, making him groan in pain. He patted her head and spoke.

Y/N:"Hey Alice."

Alice:"I missed you so much, brother!"

The little girl shouted, not letting go of her brother. Y/N smiled at his sister and lifted her up before asking.

Y/N:"Where's dad?"

The girl stayed silent, making Y/N confused. He raised his eyebrows and asked again.

Y/N:"Alice? Where is he?"

Alice then pointed to the table, a letter next to the cold grilled cheese she made. Y/N put down his sister and walled to the table. He opened the letter and started reading it.

"Y/N,

Hey son, I know you're searching for me right now. Let me tell you, you won't be seeing me for a while buddy! Now before you get mad or upset, you know I can't say no when duty calls, even though he doesn't pay us...

You won't get my paycheck for a month or two, I put some money because your mom's out of medicine. Go buy some and look for a job, I recommend you to the auto repair shop, where I work.

Love, your father."

Y/N stared at the letter, he then crushed the paper in his hands before he looked at Alice.

Y/N:"How's mom?"

Alice shrugged at his brother, making him sigh and walked towards the couch. He crouched next to his mother's head and spoke.

Y/N:"Hey, mom."

His mother looked at Y/N with a smile, it was obvious that she was in pain.

This woman's name was May, she was a baker and she baked great desserts. Well, used to.

May:"Hey, son..."

She said her smile still on, Y/N gave his mother a broken smile and spoke.

Y/N:"I'll go buy you some pain killers?"

The woman sighed and nodded. Y/N closed his eyes and sighed as well. He knew what his mother needed but they just couldn't afford it.

Y/N:"Soon mother, I promise you, real soon."

May shook her head, a small tear fell off her eyes as she spoke.

May:"No soon for me, son... I'm close to the end..."

Y/N shook his head and held his mother's hand. He sighed and stood up before speaking.

Y/N:"I'll be back."

He walked to the door but was stopped by Alice. She showed him a plate and spoke.

Alice:"I made this for you, brother!"

Y/N stared at the plate before taking the grilled cheese, he smiled, hiding the pain inside.

He then left the house and started running, it was painful, he started struggling then stopped.

He stopped and slowly sat on the ground, his mind still on his mother.

No one knew what she had. It was out of nowhere... She used to work in a bakery, everything was going good for them, then out of nowhere...

She got really sick. No one knows what her sickness is, it doesn't have a name nor a cure, her mother knew that.

Y/N in other hand, he refused to believe that. He refused to let her mother die because of a stupid sickness that no one ever had... That was impossible, or so he thought. Why would a sickness no one had would find his mother? There had to be something more to it...

But he knew it was all wrong, he was just a kid, hoping, dreaming to save the most important woman in his life with his sister. Y/N looked at the sky, he saw orange, yellow leaves flying in the sky. It was October already, time was moving fast. It has been a few weeks since he got his powers and months since his mother was declared sick...

He pushed himself up, feeling the stinging pain in his leg as he forcefully stood up. It was pain, nothing but pain...

He started walking, slowly, to the pharmacy, only reasoning he had was to get some pain killers... Maybe he'd take a few for himself? That would be good.

Y/N arrived at the pharmacy, his face reddened because of the cold, he had his hands on the pockets of his joggers.

He breathed out as he entered in the small building, he slowly walked to the counter, feeling multiple eyes on himself as he did. It was because of the wound from the fight, that were on his face.

Y/N:"Hey, uh... Do you have pain killers?"

The woman stared at him, weirded out by his appearance. She looked at him, her hand under the counter.

Woman:"Do you have a doctor approval?"

Y/N raised his eyebrows, confused from the woman's question. He shook his head and spoke.

Y/N:"Look, miss, I just want pain killers, okay? My mom is sick, waiting at home for these!"

The woman looked at Y/N, scared. The boy sounded aggressive, making the woman fear him. Y/N shook his head and spoke.

Y/N:"Look, miss... I had a really shitty day, okay? And I need the pain killers, my mom does."

Y/N raised his right hand and pulled the money he had on the counter, his other hand still in his pocket.

Y/N:"Just, give it to me, okay?"

Of course, this ended with Y/N behind bars... He was a little too aggressive for people's liking, worrying for his mother, he forgot that he can't be aggressive to people. Y/N sat on the metal bed and spoke.

Y/N:"Uh... Can I call someone to take me out of here?"

Y/N asked the officer, the man looked at Y/N and shrugged before speaking.

Officer:"That man has to be over the age of eighteen, preferably your parents."

Y/N shook his head and spoke.

Y/N:"Call Sergeant William L/N for me, please?"

The officer looked at the boy, confused. He then looked at the file im front of him and spoke.

Officer:"You're an L/N? Who is Sergeant William to you?"

Y/N had a grin on his face. He then shrugged and spoke.

Y/N:"My uncle, now please call him officer, it's getting late."

William:"So you shouted at a defenseless woman who was only doing her job?"

Y/N was getting lectured by his uncle, in a police car. His uncle was riding him back home. Y/N sighed and looked down before speaking.

Y/N:"I had a really shit day... And when she didn't give me the pain killers something inside me just snapped, man."

William nodded at the boy's honesty. He then looked at him and spoke.

William:"You know, it doesn't matter how shitty your day was, you can't shout to someone that is weaker, or stronger than you. Kid I know you're powerful, okay?"

Y/N looked at his uncle, with an unamused face, he then spoke.

Y/N:"Are you really going there?"

William nodded and started talking again.

William:"Yes, I am! Your father works for the government, I work for the government, I'm a police officer kid! But you... You just..."

Y/N:"Just what, uncle William?"

William sighed and spoke again, with a soft voice.

William:"I had a friend, his name was Peter. He always told me a quote he leaned by his uncle, and I want you to hear it, since you're so powerful."

He said, the last part mockingly. Y/N scoffed as he listened William.

William:"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Y/N stopped for a few seconds, trying to remember if it was a familiar quote.

William:"You probably heard it somewhere... Kid, you have a power, a unique one."

Y/N was sweating, it was getting hot in the car, or so he thought.

William:"You're a strong kid, it's a gift. You have to use it right."

Y/N:"I'm strong, not you. I'll use it however I want!"

William sighed and looked back to the road.

William:"Look, I know I'm not your dad kid..."

Y/N:"Then stop acting like it!"

Y/N said, a little loud. His uncle looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, he then spoke.

William:"Someone has to! And obviously your father failed!"

Y/N:"Don't talk about my father like that, man! That's fucked up!"

William shook his head and looked down on his lap. He then nodded and spoke.

William:"I know... I'm sorry..."

He then looked back at Y/N and spoke.

William:"It's just that you're really important to me, kid."

William stopped the car and Y/N saw his apartment, it was really old, the color was gone and had a few broken windows.

William:"Just, think about what I said, please."

Y/N took the pain killers and got out of the car. He slowly walked to the apartment and walked in.

William watched as his nephew got into the apartment, safely. He then let out a sigh and muttered.

William:"Why can't you be there for him Dum..."

Jack O'Lantern walked into a warehouse and took off his mask, revealing his face.

It was Jack, the little boy, now a teenager looked at the man in front of him, also known as Crime-Master.

Crime-Master:"You killed the boy?"

Jack nodded and crashed onto the couch before speaking.

Jack:"There's gonna be money on my name soon."

Crime-Master smiled and took off his mask.

Jack:"It would be a lot easier if those spiders didn't exist."

Crime-Master sat down on the coffee table that was in front of the couch Jack was on. He then looked at his adopted son and spoke.

Crime-Master:"Don't worry, Jack, we have a massive lead..."

Crime-Master then showed his son a picture, it was a picture of Spider-Boy swinging away from a school. Jack groaned and muttered.

Jack:"I don't want to go to school!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...
85.2K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn the mask and become Spider man to the v...