Luna of the Rogues

By Hggaccetta88

Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and... More

Day 1~ training camp
Day 2~ Preperations
Day 3~ The Loss
Day 7~ Why is he here?
Day 15~ The Feast
Day 25~ His pack
Day 40~ The Announcement
Day~ 54 The Arrival
Day~74
Day 77
AUTHORS NOTE
Day 77- part two
Part 3:
Meeting Him
The Lava Pack
Sorting Things Out
Okay Maybe A Wedding
Announcement
Polling
My Best Book Yet

3 months later

7.3K 341 12
By Hggaccetta88

SNOWS P.O.V.

I still don't understand Ruby my new wolf. She is very cruel to everyone. My pack is terrified of the new me, when I catch their eye they run. I have never experienced this kind treatment from my pack.

I don't know what to do about it. I'm kind of afraid of the new me. I don't feel pain that often but when I do it sucks. The pain from losing my mate hasn't affected me too much because of Ruby. I feel if I were to see him again I couldn't ever go back to living without him.

"L-Luna?"

"Yes?"

I turned to the small child who had blonde hair and these gorgeous blue eyes. She looked terrified of me, and that makes me sad which makes Ruby angry. I felt my eyes turn red and had to beg Ruby to let me have control telling her it's okay for me to be sad sometimes.

"Is it a bad time?"

Ruby took over, she's strong. Stronger than any wolf I've ever known. I don't think she is a normal wolf after all.

"You know you're brave?" Ruby answered.

"Yes ma'am." The little girl answered.

"I like bravery. It's why I chose your Luna. She was the human I wanted."

"Your wolf chooses you?"

"Dear how old are you? Didn't your parents tell you this?"

"I'm five and my parents are dead." She looked sad but Ruby grabbed her and pulled her into our arms.

"Shh it's okay baby. I understand, I'm here for you."

The sniffles stopped and soon the girl was calm and collected. Ruby smiled at her and pulled into us deeper.

"Luna?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do I have to leave since I don't live with anyone here?"

"What are you talking about dear? Of course not! You have me."

"So are you my new mommy?"

"I guess you could say that. What's your name?"

"December, but I like any name you give me."

"Hmm, what about Killer?"

"Except that." The girl giggled and squealed.

"Hunter?"

"That's a boys name!" The little girl squealed.

"Okay then I guess December is okay."

"Yay! I love you Luna Ruby!!" The beautiful little December jumped up to hug us. 

She tensed up at the girls affection for us but hugged her back anyway. I'm not used to this side of Ruby, she's always in control. Never lets me be in control, my people know it's her but they still cower.

"Luna does this mean I'm apart of your pack?"

"Dear this means you're the next Luna of this pack."

"How can rogues become a pack?"

"Well we aren't the traditional pack. We don't have an Alpha and we didn't fight for this land in the war but we do base everything on respect. When Snow was ten she was kicked of her pack and male rogues attacker her. Snow had to fend for herself and when the rogues realized that she wasn't weak they respected her. When she was twelve she had thirty or so followers, building the home for herself. Her dream house, they came for shelter because they were kicked out. They followed her and now here she is, leader of all the rogues."

"That's so cool!"

"It is, isn't it?"

"Luna you're the coolest person I know."

"Thank you." 

Well at least she didn't try to kill the poor little girl. 

RUBYS P.O.V.

I know I seem cruel but I just don't want Snow to get hurt again. She is my entire world, literally. I don't know what I would do without her. I love Snow, she is my human, my person and I know I try too hard but I don't think she could take getting hurt again.

Then this little girl walks in and takes my breath away. I see the images of what Snow thought her future daughter would look like and that little girl was there and now I am going soft and letting someone who could really hurt us in her life.

"Ruby can I ever meet Snow? She seems pretty cool and I want to get to meet all of you."

"December honey, listen, I know that I have been kind to you and only you but that doesn't mean that I am going to let her open up to you."

"But I just want to know my new mommy."

That sent tears to me a little bit, this little girl doesn't even know who I am yet she calls me her mom. I know I'm ready for a child but I don't know if Snow is. She might say or think she is but I know she's not.

-I promise I am ready for this little girl.

-Snow you can't only be thinking about you. You need to know that if you accept her then she is apart of us and we can't just abandon her.

-Ruby I know, and I am ready for control again. I am no longer broken.

-Okay but the second you break down I am taking over again. And won't ever let you have control again. And that's a promise. 

SNOW'S P.O.V.

I felt myself becoming me again and saw that I had control all over again. I smiled and saw the little girl in front of me looking at me in awe. She grinned so large that I thought her jaw would fall off.

"Are you Luna Snow?"

"Yes and are you the famous December that I hear about?" She giggled and smiled at me.

"I guess that's me. Unless you have a better name?"

"Well unless you like Killer or Hunter, I don't think your name is changing any time soon."

"That is okay with me."

I took her hand and we went inside the house. My pack members stared at me like I was a complete stranger. I smiled at them and the tension in the air faded and was replaced with joy and happiness again.

"Luna is this your daughter?"

"N- yes she is and her name is December."

"Well it is nice to meet you December. I am Joyce and I am the day care watcher for all of the small children and even the big kids like you."

"Joyce, December won't be there with you. She is the future Luna of this pack and so she will be learning her position and such."

"Oh my apologies Luna I didn't know."

"No one knew because December just arrived today. Have the maids make her a room in the room next to mine. I don't want her having to share with the other pack mates and them make her feel unwelcome."

"Yes Luna."

Joyce walked away, she held her head low. Joyce was a typical grandma. All her kids were grown up and they all went to college so she has no kids to take care of. She found it strange not having fifteen kids around so I let her run the day care.

"I don't like her very much."

"Why not honey?"

"She was in my face too much. I like to not always have people in my face."

"Well then you better get used to it because you are the future me and I have been locked away for so long that everyone is going to be wanting to meet the person who made me come back."

"Then I guess I can handle it."

"See this is why I love you." I said with a proud look all over my face. 

"I love you too momma."

We walked to my room and December and I decided to lay down. She laid all snuggled up to me. We were watching Mickey Mouse for the heck of it. My phone buzzed and I looked down to Damien's name on the phone.

-Ruby should I answer it?

-It's your decision just know that you aren't doing it alone.

I opened the message and read what it said.

~ We need to talk, now.

~ Where do I meet up with you? My house? Your house? Damien we are not together anymore. You need to let me go.

~ We both know that's not happening anytime soon.

~ Damien I got a new wolf.

I waited for his response but he never did. Getting a new wolf means a new mate. It is rare but it does happen. It means that the Moon Goddess finds mercy and saw the rejection acceptable and she knows that she made a mistake for you. She isn't only in charge of the mate that you get but she is also in charge of the wolf you get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 93.1K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
4.9K 165 14
WARNING: Cringe and shit writing -> I was way too young to write Kali Sinclair is the girl. And she is the Alpha of the most feared pack. Black Warri...
285 17 24
Cass is a normal She-Wolf. Except that she has not found her mate three months after her eighteenth birthday. There's this guy... Tall, handsome, the...