Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

By Soccer_Cr7

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 More

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
44
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note
47

24.

5.6K 150 4
By Soccer_Cr7

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, Ep 9

**
Gwen was now 5 months pregnant at any moment the doctor said she could experience the baby kicking at any given time. A lot has happened since they've protected La Fiera. Angela was engaged to Wesley, and Angela officially asked Gwen to be a brides maid. Nolan was enrolled in night classes. Jackson and Lucy had one more shift of training.

Gwen was eating breakfast that Tim prepared her. Since last night Gwen was feeling constant flutters coming from belly that she couldn't pin point. Gwen placed her fork on the plate as the flutter returned.

Tim looked at Gwen with a worried expression. He watched as Gwen tensed up as she felt a pressure on her side. She placed the juice on the counter and immediately touched her bump.

"You okay? Is it the baby?" Tim asked. Gwen nodded feeling the flutters push against her stomach. She grabbed Tim's hand and placed it on her belly "I think the baby kicked" Gwen said. Tim felt a flutter against his hand as his smile widened.

"Our baby kicked" Tim said with a smile feeling the flutters against his hand. Him feeling the baby kick made him realize how much time they had left before the baby was born. They haven't even started decorating the baby's room or bought anything. It made Tim slightly nervous about it and he made a mental note to ask Nolan for help.

"Don't tell Chen I got all mushy. I'm still a hard ass" Tim joked.

**
Once Gwen had arrived at the station she was informed that Angela would be riding with Jackson to finish his training. Especially after the situation with Stanton. Meaning that Gwen would be riding with Lucy and Tim for the day.

"It's our last shift together. It's crazy huh?" Lucy said grabbing the gear. Tim shook his head "No really" he said.

He opened the door for Gwen guiding her in the shop. Lucy in the back seat.

"So you're not going to miss riding with me?" Lucy asked. Tim looked at her in the rear view mirror "it's a job not happy hour" he said.

Gwen rolled her eyes at his smart comment "You think you can get me a burrito?" Gwen asked.

"At 8 am?" Tim asked. Gwen rolled her eyes "So, the baby is craving it" she said making Lucy laugh.

**

They have answered a few minor calls in the last hour. Gwen had made Tim stop frequently for bathroom breaks. Lucy and Tim were constantly bickering about what stage Tim was in. Gwen paid no attention to it she wasn't really in the mood.

Tim looked over at Gwen noticing she wasn't talking as much. He wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Hey-" he was cut off from the sound of the computer inside the shop giving off a amber alert.

"Child abduction. Suspect is driving a gold Tacoma truck" Gwen read out.

"Plate number 2-Queen-Robert-Ida-4-4-5. Victim was kidnapped from, City of Angels Hospital" Lucy read.

"How old?" Tim asked "Five hours" Gwen whispered instantly starting to worry.

Gwen made some calls to Angela who was trying to gather some information as she rode with Jackson.

Lucy pointed out a gold pickup ahead "Gold pickup two blocks up" she said. Tim looked at the truck and shook his head "Negative. Texas plates" he said.

"Five hours old. That mother must be going out of her mind." Lucy said. Gwen instantly felt a wave of anxiety as she thought about her baby.

Tim looked at Lucy and shook his head "Let me guess - you think if the parents had properly worked through their separation, this whole thing could have been avoided?" Tim asked.

"No. Mom needs to get as far away from him as possible. But I do think that having easier access to counseling and mental health resources could prevent situations like this." Lucy said.

"Most guys wouldn't do that" Tim said. Lucy nodded agreeing "Yeah, because we stigmatize mental health, treat it as less important than physical health. It's ridiculous that they teach sex ed in schools, but not how to be in a relationship." She said.

"I wish someone taught me how to be in this relationship." Tim said.

"Oh so we're in a relationship?" Lucy asked. Gwen sighed loudly "Tim pull over please, I need to go to the bathroom" she said.

Tim nodded feeling slightly embarrassed and guilty for what he said. Gwen immediately went to the bathroom and started to cry as she thought about someone taking her baby.

"Can you please go check on her. I didn't realize how much this would affect her" Tim said. Lucy nodded and walked into the bathroom seeing Gwen wipe up her eyes quickly.

"Gwen, are you okay?" Lucy asked. Gwen sighed and nodded "Yes, I'm just really worried. This case is just anxiety inducing makes me think about my baby. what if someone tried taking my baby?" She asks. Lucy gives the pregnant women a hug.

"Jackson and I will be at the hospital guarding your room until you get discharged. I'm sure Tim will have backup there for the next 2 days you're there" Gwen nodded and laughed.

"Thank you Lucy" she said walking out of the bathroom feeling slightly better.

Tim looked at Gwen who gave him a small smile. She reassured him that she was okay. She just had a moment.

"Control, 7-Adam-15, we have eyes on the Amber Alert suspect vehicle. Heading west on Pico, passing Westlake." Harper said in the radio.

Gwen grabbed the radio and looked at Tim who put the lights on " 7-Adam-19, inbound on Olympic, passing Ardmore." She said.

Tim speeds up in attempts to find the gold truck
"7-Adam-19, Maxwell and Pico. West of target -- waiting for him to pass. Suspect just went past. Speed -- 50 miles an hour. We'll move to parallel on the north." Tim said through the radio speeding up as he saw the truck come into view.

"7-Adam-19, we've lost visual. You got eyes on him?" Harper asked. Tim couldn't find the truck anymore.

"Negative. We haven't reacquired visual" Gwen said into the radio.

They weren't getting any further with case which was making everyone frustrated. They haven't ID the women who stole the infant.

"Every minute we waste waiting for an ID on this woman is a minute she could be hurting this kid -- or worse." Lucy said. Gwen couldn't think about someone hurting an innocent baby.

"Look, you need to get your head right in case this goes bad." Tim said. Although he didn't want to say it with Gwen being right on the side of him. He had to be realistic.

"I'm squared away" Lucy said. Tim
Shook his head "The fact that you just said that means you're not. Look, you've been lucky on the job so far. No. All right. I'm sorry. That -- That came out wrong. stuff that would've broken a lot of veteran cops. But a dead kid is different. A dead kid changes you" he said. Gwen nodded in agreement she had a few hard cases back in Boston.

"I really hope that doesn't happen" Lucy says, Gwen agreed.

"So, have you started decorating the babies room yet?" Lucy asks lookin at Gwen and Tim. Gwen laughed slightly and shook her head. They haven't made any progress's with them working late they didn't have time.

"No, but we have to start soon. I'm already five months" she said looking down at her growing bump. Tim nodded agreeing "Oh I forgot to ask, do you know what the gender is?" Lucy asked me

Gwen looked at Tim who nodded "It's a boy" Tim said. Lucy smiled and congratulated the couple excitedly.

"Aw how cute, another Tim running around" Lucy said causing Gwen to laugh.

The computer in the shop made another sound disrupting the trio from their conversation.

"Updated Amber Alert. New suspect vehicle is a green Ford Fiesta. License plate 3-Paul-Charles-Ida-0-2-6. Suspect is Rita Cissane. 31-year-old white female who lost her baby to SIDS." Lucy read out.

Gwen hand through her hair "This case is all the nightmares in my closet combined." Gwen said. Tim nodded "I know, I'm sorry" he said.

Lucy pointed out spotting a car ahead "Tim, green fiesta" she pointed. Tim looked at the car "Plates match. That's our car" he said.

Gwen picked up the radio "we found Rita's car. 21000 block of Manningham" Gwen said. Nolan came over the radio "on our way" he said.

They got out of the car and walked over to the care. The car was clear and the hood was still warm meaning they had just left.

Gwen picked up her radio "Control, 7-Adam-19, we've located the Fiesta from the revised Amber Alert. 21000 block of Manningham. No sign of suspect or child. It's still hot. She must have just ditched it." She said.

"I don't like this. She couldn't have abandoned the car for no reason. Odds are it wasn't a good one" Gwen said.

Tim nodded "We gotta find her fast" Tim said.

**
Every officer and air ship was patrolling the area trying to spot the women and the missing infant. The more time that went by the more Gwen was becoming stressed out. Tim had to remind her to stay calm and focused so she wouldn't elevate her stress levels.

The baby was still giving subtle kicks to her stomach as almost a reminder that he was with her.

"All units, Air Three has eyes on the suspect. Fourth Street Bridge. Repeat -- Fourth Street Bridge. She has the baby. She's standing at the railing. Possible jumper. Repeat, possible jumper" the pilot announced over the radio.

"Here we go" Lucy said as Tim sped down towards the bridge.

Rita was seen at the edge of the bridge holding the baby in her arms. Gwen stood back watching as Nolan tried to talk to Rita.

"She's not looking at the baby." Gwen pointed out.

"She's convincing herself that's her baby" Harper said. Fire and rescue was still 3 minutes out. 3 minutes was far to long anything could happen at any second.

Gwen sighed taking off her vest and handing it to Tim. Tim looked at her with a raised eyebrow "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to try to talk to her. I'll be okay" she reassured him. Tim hesitated but nodded his head. He watched as she walked towards Rita.

"She's got this Tim" Harper reassured. Tim looked over at her and nodded "I know"

"Hi Rita, I'm here to help. Is this Casey?" Gwen asked. Rita nodded "Yes" she said.

"I love that name. My boyfriend and I can't decide what we're going to name our baby. How did you choose?" she asked.

Rite looked at Gwen and looked down at her bump "I don't know. She just looked like a Casey. How far along are you?" She asked.

"18 weeks. I'm already scared of the pain for when I give birth" Gwen said.

"Don't worry about the pain. Once they put your baby in your arms and you look down into those beautiful eyes, it was all worth it. I heard all newborns have blue eyes. Not Casey. Dark brown, right from the start. The most amazing head of hair." She said. Gwen nodded she felt sorry for the women.

"Rita, can you do me a favor?  Can you look at Casey ? Can you look into those brown eyes?" Gwen asked.

Rita shook her head "Please Rita, it's not Casey isn't it?" Gwen said.

Rita shook her head her voice cracking in sadness "No" she said.

She hesitated but handed Gwen the newborn. Gwen wanted to gasp when she cradled the small baby in her arms.

"Tell her I'm sorry" she said watching as Nolan immediately arrested her. Gwen looked down at the small baby feeling her eyes water up instantly. She walked over to the paramedics handing them the small newborn.

"You did great Gwen, I'm proud of you" Tim said wrapping his arm around Gwen. Gwen nodded and leaned into his chest.

**
Gwen sighed in relief as she stepped out of the shower. After a long 12 hours she was greatfull to be home. She couldn't help but think about Rita and the postpartum depression she went through. She also couldn't imagine the baby's mother, the pain she went through.

Gwen looked down at her bump as she felt her baby start to kick. Gwen smiled as she placed her robe on.

She walked out into the bedroom not seeing Tim anywhere.

"Babe?" She called out. She heard a distant answer and walked out towards the direction of the babies room. She opened the door and instantly was brought to tears. Tim was painting the babies room, at 10 pm at night.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Tim turned around and smiled "Well we don't have that much time so I wanted to get a head start" he said putting the paint brush down.

Gwen nodded feeling her eyes water up at the sight. A pastel blue was painted on the walls. It reminded her of the sky. Tim walked over to Gwen and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I know today was scary. Just know I will do everything I can to protect our baby" Gwen nodded and leaned up placing her lips against his.

"I know you will"

Ahh emotional chapter. How do we like it ?? Thoughts, comments??!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.2K 12
Joy Nolan, daughter of John Nolan, flys out to LA with her dad when he makes his career change. While she's not interested in becoming a police offic...
12.7K 371 10
"You can't be saved now, darling." Bradford x Original Character x Nolan
833K 26.6K 118
"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01)
10.7K 302 9
"Are you sure you don't want to go?" Tim asked. "Yes, I want to stay!" "I want to be where you are, you are my safe place!" Kira said. Tim Bradford x...