My alien academia: alien hero

By normal_writer1812

in a world with 80 percent of the earth population having powers call "quirks" many people wanted to become p... More

then there was 10 heroes
animal out break
a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)
the hunters
N.O.L.A.N
villains and hero wedding
the Necronomicon
Mystoctopus
Melware
a SHOCKING appearance
new favorite

pirating is illegal!

275 12 2
By normal_writer1812

Right now, th Rv was resting next to a lake while Max, Ina, and (y/n) were on a dock fishing in the lake to catch some fish. Well, Ina and (y/n) were hoping too at this point because they had been there for a while and still hadn't caught a fish. Max was having a good time while Ina and (y/n) were bored out of their mind.

Max: nothing like good fishing to start the day.

Ina: but we've been here for hours and we still haven't even caught a single fish.

Max: patient now Ina, sometimes it takes a while to catch a single one.

Ina: how long is a while?

Max: Well sometimes it takes hours and sometimes it takes seconds, just be patient. You'll eventually catch one.

Ina then started to grone thinking that she'll catch a fish ever.

Max: come on now Ina, be like Ben right now, he's completely patient right now.

Ina then looked at (y/n) to see he was covering his face with a fishing hat while loosely holding his fishing rod.

Ina: I don't think he's being patient right now, I think he's just sleeping.

Ina then lifted up the fishing hat from (y/n)'s face to see that he was indeed, sleeping.

Ina: yeah he is.

Max: oh.

Ina then thought of something, she looked at the water and knew what she was going to do. She moved her leg near the water and stomped on it as hard as she could near (y/n)'s face. The water hit (y/n)'s face causing him to wake in a panic.

(y/n): ah! What's going on! Did I catch a fish? Do we have a bunch of fish?

Ina then started to laugh at (y/n)

Max: We haven't caught a fish yet ben.

(y/n): aw man, what's the point of this when we can just buy fishes in the market.

Max: Now Ben, there doesn't need to be a point in everything, as long as you're having fun and it brings you joy, that's all that matters.

(y/n): Well, I'm not having fun.

Ina: Well I have determination because I rather eat anything else than worms, so i'm hoping to catch something to eat.

(y/n): so this is important!

Max: Well we're not here to catch fish to eat, we're here to practice catching fishes for our fishing trip tomorrow.

(y/n): ah what! What is so important about a fishing trip?

Max: Like I said Ben, not everything needs to be important, as long as it brings joy to you, that's all that matters, so in a way, you can make those things important to you. For example, these glasses I have.

Max then took out a pair of glasses out of his pocket to show them to (y/n) and Ina.

Ina: not to be mean but they look like their old people's glasses.

Max: That's because I got them when I was younger.

(y/n): that doesn't explain while they look at old people's glasses.

Max: Well, I think they look stylish. Try them on ben.

(y/n): No, I think I'm good.

Max: oh come on, i think you'll be handsome in them.

Max then put the glasses on (y/n)'s face for him to wear. When (y/n) had them on, he felt embarrassed wearing them.

Max: See, you look handsome in them.

(y/n): I look like a nerd.

Ina: well maybe that's good.

(y/n): why would being a nerd be good?

Ina: because maybe Selen likes the nerdy type of guys.

(y/n) looked at Ina for a bit, then he looked at Max

(y/n): can i keep these glasses grandpa Max.

Max chuckles in his questions

Max: no Ben you can't. But maybe where we're going, there are glasses you might like.

(y/n): what do you mean?

Max: Well, where we're going isn't just a place where we can go on a fishing trip, it also has a market there as well. They have art, jewelry, and all kinds of stuff.

Ina: art you say.

She said with interest.

(y/n): what about glasses?

Max: they might have that.

(y/n): yes!

Max: Now come on kids, let's keep fishing until we catch at least one.

So they kept fishing and waited for hours to hopefully catch a fish. When one of their rods started to move they thought it was a fish but it was just (y/n) being a troll. So they didn't catch a fish for a whole day.

Time skip

Right now Max, Ina, and (y/n) were at the dock where the market was. (y/n) and Ina were just out some of the stuff while Mas was talking to someone to see where they can get a boat for their fishing trip. While he was doing that, (y/n) and Ina were at the art selections where the glasses store next to it so while Ina was looking at art, (y/n) was looking at glasses to see what makes him the cute nerd that Selen might like. Ina held a piece of art that amazed her.

Ina: oh, what do you think about this art (y/n).

Ina then showed a piece of art that she liked to (y/n) who looked unimpressed.

(y/n): looks lame,

Ina: whatever, like you know art.

(y/n): I know art isn't supposed to be boring to look at but it's art so it's alway boring to look at.

Ina: well you don't understand art.

While they argue with each other, (y/n) was looking at glasses that would make him look like a nerd that Selen will find cute. (y/n) then saw one that she might like so he put it on.

(y/n): what do you think about these glasses?

Ina then looked at (y/n) to see the goofiest glasses ever.

(y/n): do i look like a cute nerd.

Ina: no you just look like a nerd.

(y/n) just sign and put back the glasses to try to find one that was better.

Ina: You know I was just joking about the glasses thing. I'm not even sure if Selen has a type.

(y/n): everyone has a type.

Ina: oh yeah, what's your then?

(y/n): well you know, the cute and pretty type that is also cool and fun to be around that also likes to hang out with you like a friend, you know, like a tomboy. Which is what Selen reminds of.

Ina: That just sounds like you want a boyfriend that's a girl.

(y/n): what's wrong with that?

Ina: nothing wrong with that, i'm wondering why you want to be in a relationship with Selen right now. We're ten years old, we're told too young to be in a relationship.

(y/n): well you never know when someone else is going to try to be Selen's boyfriend.

Ina: I didn't even think she wants to be in a relationship right now.

(y/n): you never know.

Ina just sign

Ina: you're hopeless, you know that.

(y/n): whatever. Anyways, I gotta use the bathroom.

Ina: do you have to or you just want an excuse to do something stupid.

(y/n): i'm not i actually need to use the bathroom.

(y/n) then stormed off to use the bathroom leaving Ina behind with her to look at the painting. After he left, Max then walked up to Ina.

Max: So did find the glasses he would like.

Ina: no, he just wanted glasses to impress a girl.

Max: isn't he too young?

Ina: That's what I said but he doesn't want to listen.

Max: hm, so where is he right now?

Ina: using the bathroom, hopefully not doing something stupid.

While they were talking, the water next to the dock started to swirl which caused some people to notice but they didn't think much of it. Then the water started to swirl even more to higher speed which started to start a vortex which a lot of people started to notice, including Ina and Max.

Ina: you don't think that's (y/n)?

Max: I hope not.

Then all of a sudden, the vortex started to rise up to a spinning water in the air making a water tornado. People started to panic as people started to fear the worst is about to come, especially Max and Ina.

Ina: I don't think that's (y/n)!

Then all of a sudden, a mini tsunami appeared which caused people to scream and run from the scene as people realized it was a villain attack that was happening. People started to run but the tsunami swift them away and caused everyone on the dock to trip and hit the floor. When Max tripped and hit the floor, he dropped his glasses. Max was about to grab them but then from the water on the ground started to form into what seemed to be a water person.

Max: ina get back!

Max went in front of Ina to protect her from the water person, the water person then grabbed the glasses off the ground and started to walk off.

Max: hey!

Max was about to chase after him but the water person just shot a huge amount of pressure water at him causing him to be knocked back.

Ina: uncle Max!

Ina looked around to see where (y/n) was so he could see them but she couldn't find him as he remembers that he went to use the bathroom. While looking for (y/n), she then noticed that the water on the dock was transforming into more water people and they started to go to the market and grabbed some stuff, like jewelry, art, and all kinds of valuable stuff. The water people also started to steal from other people as well like their watching and neckless.

On top of the water tornado was a man in a pirate suit. That man had a long black bear while wearing a red hat with a skill on it with a feather on top of it. He was wearing a red jacket with a yellow outline and his jacket was revealing his chest. Also he had a belt on with blue leather pants. On his left chest was a golden badge that was the shape of a star with a cross of a sword and a gun, in the middle of the badge was a skull shape.

Pirate: arg! Loot the entire place crew! Don't leave a single thing left behind!

While this was happening, (y/n) finally got out of the bathroom with no clue of what was going on.

(y/n): i feel better now, now time to—

Before he could finish, he heard a bunch of people screaming and running as they passed by him. Some of them yelling for someone to call pro heroes and some yelling villain attacks.

(y/n): villain attack you say, well it looks like it's time to go hero.

(y/n) went back into the bathroom for cover so no one would see him change. He went inside one of the stoles and pressed the button on the watch to make the faceplate go up.

(y/n): now which one to choose. I know.

Outside of the bathroom, the water people were stealing things and throwing them back to the water tornade.

Pirate: yes! Keep going! Bring me more booty! Which means treasure, I have to specify that.

One of the water people was about to take something else again but then a piece of the dock was thrown at him causing it to transform back to water before transforming back to a water person.

Four arms: come at me hydro freak! What can you even do? You're just water.

But then one of the water people shot pressure of water at him but four arms just blocked it but it caused him to be pushed back.

Four arms: okay! Turns out you can do something!

Then another water person appeared behind and transformed one of its hands into a massive hammer which he swung at four arms, sending him flying into one of the market's stands. Four arms started to get back up but three more water people started surround him so he quickly got back up and quickly went to one of them and swung his fist at them but because they were made of water, he fist just went straight right through, then the one that four arm was fighting transform its hand it hand into a bigger hand and uppercut four arms into the air. Four arms was in mid air for a bit before crashing down to the ground and going through the dock making a hole. Afterwards, Max and Ina started to run up to him to see if he was okay.

Max/ina: Ben/(y/n)!

They screamed at the same time. Ina quickly peeped in the hole to see if (y/n) was okay but she didn't see him at all. Max and Ina quickly noticed that 5 water people were approaching them but then behind them came out four arms bursting out underneath the dock with parts of the dock in all four of his hands. He smashed two of them together on one of the water people causing that one to transform back to water, then he threw one of them to another water person and then he threw another one at the same water person but it wasn't effective as the rubble just went through the water person. Then three water people jumped on four arms from behind so he tried to get them off but he struggled but then just spined in a very high speed until then came off of him. Another water person approached him so four arms grabbed a basket near him and threw it at the water person but just like last time, it went through it.

Four arms: and I thought water is supposed to be good for you.

Max: ben! it's the guy on top of the water tornade who's controlling these water monsters, hit him and the water monster should disappear.

Four arms: alright grandpa!

Four arms then grabbed more wooden baskets and threw it on top of the water tornado which one of them did hit the pirate villain and when it did, the water people started to distort a little meaning they were becoming weaker.

Four arms: so if he loses focus by getting hit, the weaker his quirk becomes.

Ina: throw something harder!

Four arms then got an idea, he grabbed a chunk of wood from the dock underneath him, then he spinned around for a bit until he threw it as hard as he could at the pirate villain. The chunk of wood did hit the pirate villain causing him to lose control of his quirk and make not only the water tornado disappear but the water people too as well.

Four arms: alright! Now too—

*beeping**beeping**beeping*

Four arms: oh come on! Hold on, I think I can still catch this guy before I run out of time!

Four arms then started to run to the pirate villain to catch before it was too late.v

Max: Ben, wait!

But he didn't listen, he ran as fast as he could to catch the guy. When he reached the end of the dock, all of a sudden a bunch of water rose up and formed another water tornado with the pirate villain on top of it again.

Pirate: curse you you scallywag hero! But no matter, I stole enough booty.

Four arms: I'm sorry what?

Pirate: but I'll leave you something which is pain!

Then next to the water tornado came out a giant water fist which the pirate slammed on four arms causing him to go underneath the dock.

Pirate: never see you later you scallywag hero!

Then the pirate started to swim away in his water tornado with everything he had stolen. As for Four arms, he started to get back up but before he could do anything else, he transformed back into his human self.

(y/n): aw man.

Then a crab came out of the sand and pinched on (y/n)'s hand.

(y/n): ow!

He then lifted his hand to see the crab pinching his hand and looked at it with anger.

Time skip

Inside the Rv van was a pot that had boiling water inside and inside of the boiling pot was the crab that pinched (y/n).

(y/n): yeah! How do you like that! Not going to pinch anyone else are you! It's not funny anymore isn't it!

Max: Now then Ben, it's already dead.

(y/n): i know, i just want to brag in its face still.

Max: how about you just sit next to Ina while i prepare this.

(y/n): okay.

(y/n) then walked away from the stove to sit with Ina at the table.

Ina: hey at least you caught something on the fishing trip.

(y/n): well we didn't even go on the fishing trip.

Ina: yeah and what's worse is that your grandpa's glasses were stolen.

(y/n): really?

Max: Unfortunately yes.

(y/n): aw man, i'm sorry grandpa. I promise I'll get those back, in fact I'll get those back right now.

Ina: hold on (y/n), maybe we should let the heroes deal with this. That pirate seemed really strong.

Max: well yes i will agree with you Ina but those glasses are way too important to me. So Ben, I think it's time go hero.

He said with a smirk

(y/n): alright!

Max: but hold on, don't go in gun blazing, try to think of a strategy first.

Ina: alright then, so the guys like to use water which means his quirk is water based.

(y/n): which means I need an alien that can fight in water. And I know which alien to choose.

Time skip

Right now, the pirate villain was in his ship that was far from the dock where he just stole from, the ship was made of wood just like a generic pirate ship would be made of. He was in his caption room with all the stuff he had stolen from the dock. He had stolen many things like watches, money, neckless, jewelry, and many more things.

Pirate: arg! Look at all these booty I had stolen! Which means treasure. I don't why I keep mentioning that, at this point I should just treasure instead of booty.

While he was talking to himself, he then heard a knock at his door

Pirate: oh, i wonder who that can be? Wait a minute, I live alone.

So the pirate got up and off his treasure and started to walk up to his door and sloweyed started to open it to see if there was someone on his shit other than him. He looked around to see no so he fully opened his door to get a better look, he then fully left his room to see if someone was hiding from him. He then turned around only for something to hit him in the face sending flying to the other side of the ship. He opened his eyes to a monster right in front of him.

Pirate: holy sh— I mean, holy sea barnacles!

Ripjaws: I'm the new captain of this ship, and I'm throwing you overboard.

Pirate: arg! If you want my ship! Then you gotta get through me and my crew!

Ripjaws: you and what crew?

Then Ripjaws heard a bunch of splashing behind him so he turned around to see a bunch of water people had showed up behind him.

Ripjaws: oh yeah i forget about that.

One of the water people shot Ripjaws with pressure water which caused him to be blown off the ship and into the water but lucky for him, he can swim really well. So Ripjaws decided to go underneath the ship and to the outside of it for a surprise attack. He jumped out of the water and landed on top of one of the water people causing the one he jumped on top to turn back to water. Then one of the other water people came up behind him and formed one of its arms to a spike ball and hit Ripjaws in the back causing him to be hit off the ship again so just like last time, he went under the ship and went to the other side for an attack. He jumped out of the water again and tried to stomp on the pirate but he quickly moved out of the way, once he was out of the way, he pulled out a musket pistol and aimed it at Ripjaws. Ripjaws quickly got out of the way and the pirate took a shot but missed so Ripjaws took the chance and quickly and ran up to the pirate but he quickly duck and when he ducked, a water person transformed its hand to a large hammer and swung and hit Ripjaws into the ocean again. Ripjaws was about to go under the ship again but then something started to pull him back, he looked behind him to see that a vortex was being created to stop him from moving.

Pirate: arg! Let's see how you can get out of a vortex!

Ripjaws tried to get out of the vortex but it was too strong for him so he transformed his leg into a mermaid tail to have better speed in water, he struggled a little bit but he got out of the vortex. When he did get out of the vortex, he went under the ship again but went to the other side to think of a strategy.

Ripjaws: come on, think of something. I remember if he loses the slightest of focus he loses control of his quirk meaning his water power will be weaker. So I need something that will make him lose focus.

He then looked around to see that there was an anchor on the side of the ship.

Ripjaws: bingo.

While this was happening, the pirate was still looking at the vortex to see if Ripjaws was still there but he couldn't see him at all.

Pirate: where did that scallywag run off to?

Then behind him, Ripjaws jumped out of the water into mid air. While in mid air, he was swinging the chain of the anchor, then he threw the anchor at the pirate but he quickly moved away causing the anchor to hit the edge of the anchor to rip parts of the ships. Ripjaws landed on the ship and reeled back the anchor to start swinging it again. The water people started to charge at him so Ripjaws threw the anchor at them but that went through them so Ripjaws decided to swing the anchor at them which caused a gust of wind to blow the water people away. He then looked at the pirate guy who was still on the ground so he took the chance and threw the anchor at him and hit him, causing him to be knocked back to the water.

Ripjaws: Now's my chance!

Ripjaws then jumped in the water to get an advantage on the pirate. Once he was in the water, he saw the pirate trying to use his water quirk to swim away from him. So Ripjaws turned his leg to his mermaid tail again and swimmed after him. While chasing after him, Ripjaws noticed that there were spiky rocks underneath him so picked some up and threw them like torpedoes at the pirate which he missed. The pirate then turned around him to look, then he used he water quirk to start a vortex behind Ripjaws to slow him down but Ripjaws quickly grabbed another spiky rock and threw it at the pirate which this time it hit him which caused the vortex behind him to disappear. He then quickly swam up to him and the pirate from the behind of his head and slammed his head to the ground. The pirate then tried to use his water quirk to jet propulse him away from Ripjaws but Ripjaws held him tight so they were both going fast. While the pirate was propelling them both, Ripjaws punched him in the face which caused them to slow down and when they did, Ripjaws slammed the pirate's body to the ground as hard as he could. The pirate then used his water quirk to push Ripjaws away from him but it wasn't too strong. Ripjaws was about to tackle him but then the pirate created a water hand under water and grabbed Ripjaws's tail and started to swing him around like a lasso. After swinging him around for a bit, he slammed Ripjaws to the ground multiple times, then when Ripjaws was slammed to the ground again, Ripjaws grabbed another spiky rock from the ground and when the water was about to slammed him to the ground again, he threw it at the pirate's head making the water hand to disappeared. Ripjaws then quickly swam over to him and tried to punch him in the head but the pirate just ducked so Ripjaws quickly turned around and tried to hit him with his tail but the pirate just swam up and dodge it. So Ripjaws then tried to upper cut him up but he moved left and dodged it as well. The pirate then hit Ripjaws in the head with his foot but then Ripjaws grabbed his foot and slammed him to the ground, then Ripjaws lifted him up over his shoulder and slammed him to the ground again. Then Ripjaws put his arm on top of the pirate's throat and pinned him to the ground. Then all of a sudden, another vortex appeared under them and started to swirl Ripjaws around while the pirate started to rise to the top. Ripjaws tried to hold on tight to a spike rock that connected the ground but it broke off. Then the vortex started to transform into a tornado. The tornado appeared as the pirate was on top while Ripjaws was caught in the tornado.

Pirate: arg! Let's see how you escape this hero!

Ripjaws tried to escape but he had trouble escaping due to how strong the tornado was. He kept spinning and spinning in the tornado with seemingly no hope to escape but then he realized that he still had the spike rock in his hand. So he took the chance and aimed it at the pirate's head. He took aim and threw it at the pirate's head causing him to lose control of his water quirk which gave Ripjaws a chance. Once they hit the water, Ripjaws quickly ran up to him and started to punch him in the face repeatedly over and over again until the pirate went unconscious.

Ripjaws: finally, now time to get all the stolen stuff back and grandpa's glasses.

But before he left, he noticed a bunch of fishes underneath him.

Ripjaws: grandpa did want to go on a fishing trip before.

Time skip

Right now, the pirate was on his ship tied up while still unconscious, pro heroes were boarding the ship to arrest the pirate.

A few hours later, Max and Ina were still in the Rv van waiting for (y/n) to return. While they were doing that, they were listening to the news on the radio.

Will: this will harangue's nation back with you on recent news, another villain attack happen evolving a pirate and that no good vigilante and just like last time, the menace caused more destruction then the villains, see people this is way vigilante like him so be served justice and let the real heroes stop the villain and not some random person playing hero. But lucky later heroes did show up and arrested the pirate villain, unlike the menace vigilante.

(y/n): again, my work being credited to someone else who didn't do nothing.

Ina and Max looked at the door to see that (y/n) had returned.

Max/Ina: Ben/(y/n)!

(y/n): yeah yeah, i'm great in all. Anyways, I got your glasses back grandpa.

He said as he took out his glasses out of his pocket

Max: thanks ben.

He said as he took the glasses

(y/n): if you don't mind me asking, what makes them so important to you?

Max: ah, it just brings back good memories, like reminding me of my good old days.

(y/n): that cool, and you know what else is cool.

Ina: what?

(y/n): this trophy i got.

He said as he pulled out the badge that the pirate villain had.

(y/n): this will remind us of the trip we had here.

Ina: So what, you're just collecting trophies now.

(y/n): yup. Anyways, hey grandpa, you wanted to go on a fishing trip right.

Max: Yeah, why?

(y/n): I think we can still have it.

He then took them outside to the lake where they were practicing for their fishing trip. They saw the lake and saw it was filled with fishes and next to the dock was a mini fishing boat.

(y/n): yeah that it would the least we could because, you know, it got interrupted.

Max: Well it wasn't what I had planned, but it will do. Besides, it is the thought that counts.

Ina: you know (y/n), you can be kind of a jerk but at least your heart is in the right place.

(y/n); well of course it is, i'm not heartless.

Ina: good, because maybe Selen likes people that have the heart of a hero who has it in the right place.

(y/n): wait really, does she actually like those types of people?

He said with hope in his voiced

Ina: maybe, I certainly do.

She said as she walked to the boat.

(y/n): hey, what does that mean? What does that mean! Don't leave me hanging!

He kept on asking but Ina just kept ignoring him and his question, as they both got on the boat and fished with Max and caught all of the fishes in the lake.

Saldy for (y/n), Ina never answered his question

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 21
Some are born to be heroes, and others are not. Fate decides that outcome the day you are born simply by your quirk. You are seen as a future pro if...
1.1K 17 13
In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power know as a quirk can a young boy navigate it to become a hero? Please don't reuse my artwork
29.4K 474 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
35.8K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...