Hyunji One Shot

By dandelioncouple

It's been quite a while since I last wrote. Have been wanting to write some fluff between the two of them for... More

Piece By Piece
Home
How long will I love you
Furkids and Pregnancy Hormones
The small things you do
Testing ChatGPT
A Surprise Worth Remembering Forever
Lovesickness
Happy 10th Debut Anniversary Part 1
Happy 10th Debut Anniversary Part 2 - Chuseok
Put a Ring on it
King of Tears reporting for duty

To make you feel my love

68 6 0
By dandelioncouple

Note: Something I wrote as we got more updates on Soo Hyun's arrival at BKK and back at Seoul. I miss Yea Ji so much!!! And as I went through some crazy cramps, I thought about what I would like my future spouse to be and the comfort I would like to get from him. Please, please, please, let me have a partner as sweet as Soo Hyun! Haha!

This chapter is highly unedited, I'm struggling to stay awake and I'm distracted by many short clips about HyunJi. If the story feels disjointed, I apologise in advance. Special thanks to Louis and Lei who helped with some 'research' for this chapter!

Please be reminded that this is a HyunJi fanfic, so look away if you're uncomfortable reading this. Or else, please enjoy~! :D

'Hyung, we need to get some of these snacks back! Thankfully we can still buy some of these at the airport before we fly off. Yea Ji and the other GM mates will love these snacks!' Soo Hyun pointed at his phone which showed a few snacks that Thailand is famous for – Pork floss stick, Mama noodles, Egg roll wafer with pork floss and some flavours of Lays potato chips which are only available in Thailand.

'Oh, wait, Yea Ji texted to remind me just now and she'd will be upset if I forget! We have to get Green Curry paste and Tom Yum paste too! I got them from some fans on my last trip here and she whipped up a feast with these when her family came over the last time. It was super delicious!' He continued rattling on with excitement in his voice.

'Soo Hyun ah, why didn't you tell me earlier! Then we got to be quick! You can just stand over there and wait for us. We'll grab these items for you or else you'd end up looking at other items and we'd miss our flight!' Manager Ryu chided him and pointed at where he should wait.

Sighing, Soo Hyun obediently followed his manager's instructions. He knew that his hyung was right. He would most likely do that if he were to enter the shop and browse through the items. So, he stood there looking at the items from afar, with his hands on his hips, and waited for his staff to get the items needed before boarding the flight back. His mind drifted off and he imagined how it would be when he reunites with his lover back home in the evening.

'Oh! I can update my Instagram and post the sunrise photos that I sent to Yea Ji while waiting,' He thought to himself. No caption was needed for those pictures. They had always been private about their relationship but there were also times when subtle hints were dropped every now and then through their Instagram and fan café updates.

'Sky' held a special meaning for them especially since the tvN's Q&A interview where he created a Sam Haeng Si, a three-line poem from her character's name, Ko Moon Young. He totally impressed her and the staff who were filming them that day with his quick-wittedness! HyunJi fans went wild after viewing the Bonus Cut which was actually unreleased for overseas. When Soo Hyun reopened his Instagram account, many started to realise that he would post pictures of the sky and fans were quick to realise that there was more to it than meets the eye. Soon after, 'Sky' was coined as 'Seo Yea Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeongwonhi' by HyunJi fans.

'All done, let's go!' hearing that, Soo Hyun followed his staff and texted Yea Ji while making his way to the boarding gate, 'I miss you so much! I'm going to board the plane soon. See you at home for dinner.'

After settling down at his seat, he checked his message to Yea Ji before switching his phone to airplane mode and realised the message has not been read. 'Maybe she's busy with something,' he thought.

The first thing he did upon arriving in Seoul was to check if Yea Ji replied to his message. To his surprise, the message was still unread. That made him worried, and he decided to call her instead. The phone rang a few times before she weakly answered, her voice filled with discomfort. "Hello?" she whispered, her voice barely audible. Soo Hyun's worry deepened as he heard the pain in her voice. From the sound of her voice, he could tell, 'It's the time of the month isn't it?' he asked. 'Hmm, it's okay, I'm okay. Are you back in Seoul already?'

His heart ached, and Soo Hyun's protective instincts kicked in. 'Yea, I just arrived and I'm coming over. I'd get you some Moon Juk for dinner. It'll help soothe your pain," he reassured her, determined to make her feel better.

He took Manager Ryu to make a stop at a store that sold Juk and arranged for the driver to send him to Yea Ji's house. Before he left, as usual, Manager Ryu would tell him to be careful about the media spotting him at her apartment.

When he arrived at Yea Ji's door, pale and weary, she greeted him with a weak smile. He put down the food on the dining table and hugged her.

'I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better,' Soo Hyun murmured sympathetically, his voice filled with concern as he softly caressed her back, hoping to provide some relief.

Yea Ji turned her head to look at him, a small smile playing on her lips. 'Just having you here, holding me close, already makes me feel better. Thank you, Soo Hyun.'

He gently ushered Yea Ji to the couch, tucking a soft blanket around her trembling body. Carefully, he placed the porridge on the coffee table, the aroma filling the air. Soo Hyun sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, offering comfort and support.

As they enjoyed the nourishing meal, Soo Hyun massaged her aching back, using gentle strokes to alleviate the tension and pain. Yea Ji leaned into his touch, finding solace in his warm presence.

After finishing dinner, he carried her to bed and took charge of the household chores. He prepared her favourite soothing herbal tea, ensuring that she stayed hydrated and had something warm in her stomach while he took a shower after a long day.

As they cuddled in their cozy bed, Yea Ji's face would sometimes crease with discomfort as she coped with the painful grips of menstrual cramps. Sensing her distress, he gently placed a hand on her abdomen, hoping that his touch would alleviate her pain as she continued to rest her head on his chest.

Soo Hyun held her close, silently offering his presence as a soothing balm to her discomfort. He gently stroked her hair and talked about his time abroad, hoping to distract her from the pain.

'I bought what you wanted, those pastes that you used to make Green Curry and Tom Yum soup that your parents really liked! Can't wait to taste that again, because I know for sure that you're getting better and better at cooking and it's going to taste better than the last! Maybe next time you can open a restaurant and add these two Thai dishes in the menu!' he teased causing Yea Ji to crack up despite the discomfort that surrounded her.

Soo Hyun saw a glimpse of relief in Seo Yea Ji's eyes. He knew he was making progress. As he gently rubbed her stomach, their eyes locked, and a smile formed on Seo Yea Ji's face, casting away the pain. 'Jagiya, are you feeling better?' with his hand still on her abdomen. 'Ne, you are so warm,' she said, repeating the famous line that Ko Moon Young said to Moon Gang Tae when he came to her rescue after walking many hours in the rain.

With every passing minute, Yea Ji felt a sense of relief, not just in her body but also in her heart. The physical pain seemed to lessen, replaced by the warmth of her lovers' love and care. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies and finding solace in their bond.

Soo Hyun's dedication and attentive care made her realize just how lucky she was to have him in her life. He was always there in her darkest and weakest moments. Soo Hyun understood Yea Ji's pain like no one else could, and he would always be there to provide solace and comfort during her toughest moments.

Even though they were apart when he was overseas, he would often drop her a text to update how things are going and would also ask how her day went. With a heart overflowing with gratitude, she pulled him closer, resting her head against his chest, and whispered heartfelt words of thanks.

As the minutes ticked by, the conversation naturally shifted, and the topic of their future came into focus. Yea Ji traced small circles on Soo Hyun's chest, her fingers moving rhythmically.

'Jagiya, have you ever thought about how many children we would have someday?' she asked, curiosity lacing her words. He chuckled softly, looking deep into her eyes. 'Definitely. I can already imagine our little ones running around, bringing laughter and joy to our lives.'

Yea Ji's face lit up with a smile, her eyes shining brightly. 'I want a big family, with at least three children. We can have a house filled with love and happy chaos.' Soo Hyun nodded, his voice filled with absolute certainty. 'Three sounds perfect. We'll raise them to be strong, kind, and compassionate individuals. They'll grow up knowing they are loved unconditionally.'

She snuggled even closer to him, envisioning their ideal future. 'I can imagine our evenings filled with laughter, family dinners, and bedtime stories. I want to create beautiful memories with our children, just like the ones my parents gave me.'

'I promise you, Yea Ji,' Soo Hyun whispered, his voice laced with determination. 'We'll create a loving and nurturing environment for our children. We'll give them the childhood they deserve. How about we take things a little further by giving them names that start with the letters S, K and Y?' he suggested, making Yea Ji face light up, her giggles mixing with joy as she smacks his chest surprised by his ridiculous suggestion. 'Ah, looks like someone has regained her strength already!'

As the night descended, the couple stayed wrapped in each other's arms, silently dreaming of the future they would build together as a family, with Soo Hyun being a dork as always, suggesting names to call their children Kim Sang Mi, one of Yea Ji's characters that she played, or Kim Kiyomi or Kim Yeppeuda.

Soon, the talkative Soo Hyun started to talk less and less till he fell asleep. Yea Ji smiled as she looked at him peacefully sleeping, with a comforting feeling of contentment and gratitude. She couldn't help but admire the beautiful bond they shared, feeling fortunate to have such a caring partner by her side.

Her hand then descends to his cheek, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her palm. As she caresses his cheek, her fingers lightly brush against his stubble, creating a gentle sensation on her fingertips. The touch reflects both familiarity and admiration, as she cherishes every detail of his face.

Moving her hand with utmost care, she trails her fingers along his jawline, savouring the structure and roughness that defines his masculine features. The softness of her touch lets him know, even in his slumber, that he too is safe, cherished, and deeply loved by her.

As her hand continues its journey, her fingertips explore his lips, relishing their softness and the memories they have shared through kisses and whispered words of affection. Time seems to stand still in this moment as her touch lingers and her heart swells with gratitude for the presence of Soo Hyun beside her.

In this intimate and tender act, Yea Ji conveys her deep appreciation and gratitude for Soo Hyun's presence in her life. She cupped his face with her hands and planted a kiss on his lips. 'Jal ja, nae sim jang'.

With the pain of her menstrual cramps subsiding and their hopes for the future intertwining, she knew that even though she faced physical and emotional pain, he not only understood her professional struggles but also held her hand during the vulnerable moments, ensuring her fears evaporated like mist in the air. Yea Ji knew that she had a partner who would always be there, providing comfort and unwavering support to face the rest of tomorrows together, with her hand in his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN ✅ CLOSED...
20.5K 941 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
4.4K 40 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...
3.6K 91 11
Some fluff about what I imagine goes behind the cameras in Weeekly's daily life ✨ Most of them are just random things my mind made me write :D note :...