♡until I found her ♡ wenclair...

By wencalirverse

COVER TITLE ART IS NOT MINE !! this is a wenclair story ! inspired by a story that's no longer available unf... More

chapter 1: vacation and entering heat
its that time of the month
chapter 4: princable weems
new semester
arrangements
be careful
baby
getting ready
the twins arrival
aftermath and going back to normal
visiting
back to nevermore
away
visitors

chapter 3: the baby

1.6K 13 27
By wencalirverse

It has been a few weeks since I told wednesday we'd be having a baby, I've never been happier but also not to mention stressed out.

I'm at the point in my pregnancy were I'm having morning  sickness, alot of mood shifts, and getting hungrier, and my food cravings are so weird right now and I don't like it, makes me feel really weird .

Wendesdsy gas been a  Huge help she is helping me with sleeping schedules, my moods swinging and what helps me calm down and stuff.

Wednesdsys pov: I woke up with Enids head on my chest her arms hugged me while  sleeping quietly, and missed her forhead and I woke up I checked the clock and it was 10:00 in the morning nor.slly we gwt up early but we've been laying back more because, of her pregnancy

She moved her head into my chest more groaning and starting to wake up slowly, I rubbed her back softly to gently wake her up a little more .

She woke up and yawned, her hair was a little messy, the T shirt she wore had hung a little over her shoulder and she just hugged wednesday more and mumbled

" goodmorning wends"

Wendesday played with enids hair gently

" good morning Enid, did you sleep good ?"

Enid nodded and replied

" I did because you were by me all night. "

Wednesday hugged her and then asked

" how's the baby doing so far? "

Enid smiled warmly and rubbed her slightly plump belly and said

" well the baby is doing good sk far there's a heartbeat now though ."

Wendesday put her hand over her wife's belly the slightly pat and rub it .

Enid smiled at the encounter sort of and was just too happy, she always wanted a baby and was a kid person.

Wednesday not so much at all really but, wendesday also did admit she's excited to meet their baby even though they are bit even at one month yet .

But Wednesday obviously had A Soft spot for Enid, to protect her, and loving her but a baby ?

Enid knew she'd be more protective and loving towards her and the baby even  more and Enid just knew it and, she was right because Wednesday even admitted it.

" Enid you know I already love you so so much, and I always wana protect you right? I just wana let you know that when the baby comes ....un ah...that I'll have a even bigger soft spot for you both because, you both are so fragile to me ."

Wednesday thought to her self ( how stupid am I to admit that oh my god)

Enid sat up and faced Wednesday and kissed her

" I knew it, and I know you aren't a people person too much but, Wednesday I know you'll have a special soft spot for our baby "

Wednesday agreed and replied

" yes as embarrassing and humiliating it is since I don't do emotions too much...but your tight I already have a soft spot for our baby and especially you "

Enid climbed onto Wednesdays lap and kissed her, Wednesday was very surprised they haven't done anything for a few weeks since the baby was inside enids womb.

Wednesday kissed her back caressing
Her sides, it turned until a loving makeout session until Enid, shifted her body and started to slowly grind on Wednesdays forming bulge.

Wendesday said out of breath

" E-...Enid are you sure you...you  want it?"

Enid nodded very quickly

Wed.esfay lifted enids shirt and started to slowly kiss her lovers body enids chest was about to be coverd in love Mark's and love bites again .

Enid yiped loudly as I nipped at her under boobs .

Wednesday undid enids bra they sprung out and bounced they where still bite nips from their last time Wednesday fondling and attacking her breasts last time .

" w-wedn...wednesday yesss, please"

Wednesday started to 5eaee her and stopped

" Please what Enid ?"

Enid whined out loud

" Please...please I want you, I wnat you to do what you did last time please wenny"

Wednesday played with her boobs, licking them and finally latched onto enids tit and sucked it like a baby suckling  a boob .

Enid had her head back more and groaning.

Wendesday gave hickies more and layed Enids small body down.

She continues to kiss her way down to

Her waist and gently took Enids sweat pants off and asked her

" is it okay if I take it off ?"

Enid nodded and replied

" yea its okay "

Her puppy eyes showed

Wednesday took her underwear off gently showing Enids wetness .

Wedmesday put enids legs on her shoulders and started to lick her pussy folds and lips

Enid c9vers her mouth tyring not to make noise as she hated it when she made noise .

Wednesday stopped and said

" I wana hear you I love hearing you  "

Enid took her hand off her mouth

Wednesday started again this tike going all for it she stuck her tounge inside Enid and that drove Enid crazy Wendesday stuck her tounge in and out making out with enids pussy .

Juices of pre cum was oozing out of Enid

Enid pushed wendesdays head down as much as she could moaning loudly

" Wednesday!!"

A knot formed inside enids body

And it was clear too Enids wall caved in on Wednesdays tounge.

She finally had cum on Wednesdays tounge and all over her face and in mouth .

Wed.esday licked all of it up and cleaned her. Wendesday striped the rest of ehat was left  of her.

Wednesday undid her pajama pants and took her boxers off.

Then her erection popped out.

Enid licked her lips as soon as wendesdays cock was out .

Wednesday gestured Enjd to come over to her.

" ready for a ride ?"

Enid nodded and she was still in a haze, but just wanted  wednesday to be  inside of her.

Enids climbed onto wendesdays lap.

" go slow I don't want you to hurt yourself Enid "

Enid nodded and started to slide slowly onto wendesdays 9 inch thick dick, as erected as it was 2 inches bigger than non erected .

" its, really b- big..are you sure it ...it hasn't grown wenny?"

She groaned in frustration as it wouldn't all go inside since she was tight .

" Ah!"

Enid moaned in pleasure as wednesday thought she was distressed .

" are you okay Enid ?" She sounded panicked

Enid replied calmly

" no I'm okay, don't worry it feels very good trust me "

Enid helps wendesdays face and kissed it .

Wendesday bucked her hips and said

" I'm sorry Enid "

Enid was confused when wendesday started to buck her hips wildly and started to grab her boobs too as Enid was bounced  up and down .

" w..we- wenny! ah ah !"

Enid shouted in a squeaky somewhat voice.

Wendesday said at a breathless state

" your so pretty "

Taht sent Enid off and started to bounce more her boobs bounced up and down at a  rapidly pace .

Enid started to tense up.

Wednesday grabbed Enids hips and rammed her body onto her dick roughly.

She bit Enids neck and that about did it.

Enid came on Wednesdays dick so much it coated all of it and got a amount on the bed too.

Enid put her head on Wednesdays shoulder still, with the dick inside her

Wednesday spoke

" you did so good, I'm so proud of you Cara Mia, your ao pretty too. I love you so much love."

Enid laughed and started to fall asleep from the session they just had .

Wddnesfag picked her up and cleaned her up, and took care of her.

Enid spoke

" I'm so grateful you are here and you chose me."

Wendesday replied

" I've chosen you ever since, I met you and I couldn't think of anyone else to have a family with I donteven wana think bout it with anybody else just you."

They continued with their day until they got a email from Weems.

" dear Enid Sinclair, you and wednesday are scheduled to come back earlier to Nevermore, for a meeting to discuss with me, please come back and arrive at 12 pm sharp please thankyou.

    Sincerely, princable  Weems."

Enid rwad the message with wednesday.

" do you think the doctor told Weems ?"

Enid replied

" I just hope we're not in trouble Wendesday "

______________________________

The end for this chapterrrrr

I'm gonna continue this book actuallyuyyy sghdjssjks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 65.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...