Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

55

1.6K 84 7
By AllForMrPark

JIMIN POV

We all drove home different routes and came home at different times. Thank God for it being 4 in the morning, so it's still dark outside, and there is no traffic. If anyone saw me behind the wheel, I'd be arrested on the spot. I look awful even to myself. I can't wait to wash this off. But I mostly can't wait to see her.

I barely ever parked normally. I just left the car in the garage over 2 parking spots.

I saw Jin walking in, and I almost ran him over to get in first.

'I don't care how dangerous you are, I will smack you.' He threatened. He is the oldest one here, and even in the circle of the assasins, he is respected for it. Most of the time. He kind of gave up on me and Jungkook. I don't much care about all that, and Jungkook is a little shit. We all got used to him.

I sprinted through the house, running upstairs to the hospital room.

'Rai...n.' Where the hell is she? She's not in her bed.

I scanned the room, then ran towards the bathroom. She's not there either.

I ran to her room, but she wasn't there either.

I ran back downstairs, feeling so much fear that I almost shat myself.

'She's not in her bed!' I almost yelled at the guys

'Jimin-'

'I'll check downstairs. You guys check the rest of the house.'

'Ji-'

'FIND HER!'

'JIMIN!' Namjoon's voice thundered, then he pointed to the sofa on my left. She was sitting down, but she turned herself into a tiny ball, and out of the sheer panic, I didn't even see her. I ran past her. Twice.

'Rain...' I mumbled her name. 'What the hell are you doing our of your bed?!' I ran over to her on the sofa, hugging her right away.

She was just laughing at me, hugging me back lighlty. I heard the guys giggle as well.
'I am more than okay. You don't need to worry so much.' She chuckles

'You are not okay at all.' I mumble, holding her close. She should not be moving. She almost died less than two days ago. Because of me.

'Jimin, I was in more pain sparring with you and Jungkook. Honestly, I'm fine. Stop worrying.'

I pulled away, cupping her face. I just wanted to look at her. 'I'm so sorry.'

I did not expect to get slapped, I'll tell you that.
'Apologise again, and I'm gonna kick your ass.' Why is she so feisty? She is supposed to be in pain.

'Rain-'

She cut me off my putting her finger on my lips, shushing me. 'I don't wanna hear it.' She then looked me up and down and started laughing. 'You need to shower. Like, yesterday.'

'I know. I feel like I jumped in the pool of blood.' I gave in. 'I'm afraid you'll have to do the same.'

As I hugged her, I left blood stains on her as well. Her neck, her arms from hugging me back, her face from holding her, her clothes...

'I've had worse. It's just a bit of blood.' She smiles. 'Go. I'm gonna be right here.' She's acting like there's nothing wrong. She's is looking at me like she did all this time. With those almost sparkly eyes and a smile that could give me a heart attack. Her hand on my face is gentle and soft.

I put my hand on hers, holding it on my face, closing my eyes for a moment. She shouldn't be looking at me like this. She should hate me. She should want nothing to do with me. She should get as far away as possible. I could not be any worse for her.

She surprised me once again by kissing me. Her soft lips pressed on mine made my heart race all over.

'You once told me you could see everything I'm thinking on my face. You are not much different.' She gently caressed my cheek. 'We can argue about your stupidity later. You go and have a shower. Please.' She teased, making the guys cuckle

'I'm not even gonna argue you there. I smell like shit.' Now that all the panic and adrenergic settled, I can definitely smell myself

'Mmmm.' She made a motion for small, teasing me

'You win this one.' I smiled a bit, taking her hand from my face, pulling her up with me gently

'Where am I going?' She laughed, but she followed me nonetheless

'You have this thing all over you because of me. You need to clean up as well.'

'Yep. Thank you for that.' She teases, lacing her hand with mine. 'I bet you did this on purpose. Perv.'

I didn't even have a comeback to that one. She is an idiot. But it made me laugh.

NAMJOON POV

We were kind of shocked to find Rain in the living room when we came back. None of us expected her to be up and running anytime soon, but there she was,just relaxing on one of the sofas.

She even greeted us with a smile.

'Rain? Why are you here? You should be resting.' Taehyung was the first one to scold her through the shock

'I'm more than okay. I swear.' She smiled. 'Thank you. For saving me. And Jin and Jungkook, thank you for the blood. Jimin told me what you did. You shouldn't have' She bowed a bit but winced because of her ribs

'Yes, we did have to. And we would do it again anytime. Don't be an idiot.' Jin told her off

'Besides, I'm pretty sure he would kill us all and then himself if we let you die.' Jungkook talks a bit too much at times

'How.... how am I even alive? Did he give up on killing me or...?' I don't blame her for being confused. She must have lost herself halfway through. She was almost dead when he brought her up.

'Kind of, yes. He brought you ups-' Taehyung started explaining when Jimin ran in, pretty much sprinting straight up the stairs, ignoring all of us.

She looked after him in surprise, then back at us, and then we all started laughing. He was in so much hurry that he didn't even notice her down here.

'Should we tell him or let him figure it out?' Jungkook snickers

'She's not in her bed!' He ran back down in panic, pure fear on his face

'Jimin-' Yoongi was going to tell him, but Jimin cut him off

'I'll check downstairs. You guys check the rest of the house.'

'Ji-'

'FIND HER!' He screamed at the top of his lungs. It was funny a second ago, but seeing him like this is anything but funny. And he's so worried and scared that he's not even paying attention

'JIMIN!' I had to scream at him to get his attention. Only then did I manage to point at her on the sofa

The relief that washed over him was visible from a mile away. As soon as he realised she's still here and mostly okay, his entire stance changed. He ran over to her, hugging her close to him, being careful not to hurt her more. I think he'll be afraid to even raise his voice at her for a long, long time.

He scolded her for not being in bed and then even got slapped for apologizing.

I reeeeally had to keep that laugh in. She actually slapped him. Jungkook couldn't keep it, though. Him and Hoseok both laughed like two hyenas.
It was even funnier when she kept telling him that he needed to shower because he smelled bad. He didn't even argue. I assume he can notice that himself. But thanks to him, she was covered in blood now, too. At least this time, it wasn't her blood.

'Where am I going?' She laughed as he pulled her along, going up the stairs

'You have this thing all over you because of me. You need to clean up as well.'

'Yep. Thank you for that. I bet you did this on purpose. Perv.' She made him laugh with her teasing. She is most likely the only person who can make him laugh. Truly laugh.

'How the hell is she up and running? She was basically dead yesterday.' Yoongi was still in shock from seeing her

'I have no clue. I'm surprised myself. I was sure she'd be in a coma for a while. I guess she's tougher than we thought.' Taehyung had a happy smile on his face

'It must be our awesome blood.'Jungkook grins, high-fiving Jin

'I had enough of surprises for one day. Can someone go check on Isui downstairs?'

'I'm on it.' Jungkook seems to have extra energy, and he practically hopped off

'He went feral tonight.' Hoseok mumbled. 'I was honestly terrified. He took down more than 30 people all on his own. What in the fuck was that?'

Understandable fear. None of us are saints with no blood on our hands, but Jimin was on another level tonight. This was just straight-up genocide from his side. I watched him cut down those guys one after another like he was slicing bread, not people. And he wasn't going in there like a headless fly. He knew damn well what he was doing.

'I haven't seen him like this in a long, long time. If I had to guess, it's because of her. He's beating himself up over it, and he wanted to get it over with fast to come back.'

'I am so happy I'm not one of their guys.' Hoseok shuddered

'Me, too, man. Me too.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 814 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
342K 21.6K 60
"Do you know what the owner of a property do to their trespasser?" "Wh- what?" "Claim that trespasser as their property. Forever." When you unknowing...
6.1K 350 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...
2.8K 114 22
On a rainy day, Ji Ah unintentionally exchanged her phone with a stranger's phone. Who would have known that this would lead her to a life with only...