ITZY'S 6th Member

By MiggyZaragosa

after a big struggle with her health condition when she was a child, Janna, the younger sister of JM became... More

The 4th Member Of The Family
Dance Practice(pt.1)
Dance Practice (Pt.2)
Dance Practice (Pt. 3)
Dance Practice (Pt.4)
Dance Practice (Pt.5)
Dance Practice (Pt.6)
Dance Practice (Pt.7)
Concert Announcement
Concert Day 1
Concert Day 2
Concert Day 3
Concert Day 4
Itzy Manila Tour
Dance Practice (Pt.8)
Dance Practice (Pt.9)
a small talk with Ryujin
Dance Practice (Pt.10)
Dance Practice (Pt.11)
Dance Practice (Pt.12)
Last Dance Practice (Pt.13)
1 Month Before The Competition
Dance Competition Tournament Eliminations Round (NDGO for the win pt.1)
After The Tournament
Awaken The Sleeping Teen
A Shining Star
Janna's AOTM
My 26th Birthday
Reading Chaeryeong's Letter Gift
Wishing Under A Shooting Star ✨
Award Winners
A Happy Big Brother
Celebration
911 Emergency
Ignoring The Warnings
Performing Despite The Warnings
Sickness Becomes Incurable
The Sad Reality And The Cold Brutal Truth
The Death Of A Member
The Death Of A Member PT.2

Dance Competition Tournament Eliminations Round ( A Sudden Accident)

17 0 0
By MiggyZaragosa

"The Cosmic Galaxy group makes its way following behind us."

Yeji: *radios me* keep climbing to the top 3! Go NDGO!

JM: I owe you for this unnie!

Amber: what now?

JM: we fight! Keep going!

Julie: NDGO for the win!

Janna: My big brother is so amazing!

JM: this is for you sis!

"We keep climbing till we hit the top 3."

Amber: we can't beat both of them.

JM: that's why yeji is here.

Staff Adrian: is this what I think it is!? Cosmic Galaxy just merged with NDGO! The Cosmic Galaxy group is out of the game!

Staff Mikki: now NDGO is against the top dogs! APEX and CYING! who will win it all!?

Staff Adrian: First off is APEX vs NDGO!

APEX leader Sombra: I will tear your streak!

NDGO leader JM: many tried and they all failed just like how you will too.

Staff Mikki: let the battle begin!

"After a short time the results come in and we beat APEX."

JM: only one more show!

"I hold on to my cross necklace and ready myself."

CYING leader Maya: clinging to a cross will never pull you up. I will send you home.

NDGO leader JM: hit me six times and I still stand up that's why they nickname me 6. You won't be winning this one.

Staff Mikki: next up APEX vs CYING!

"As predicted they would beat APEX."

CYING leader Maya: did you see how we wiped the floor with them? that will be you as well.

NDGO leader JM: I expected you to win. Because we've been saving the best ones for last.

Staff Adrian: now we are down to the top 2! Who is gonna go home empty!? It's NDGO vs. CYING!!

CYING leader Maya: just forfeit!

Amber: not good!

NDGO leader JM: never!

Staff Mikki: and battle!!

"We face off fiercely and the crowd cheers wildly for each group. Then Maya dances aggressively and grabs JM's cross and breaks the lace."

Julie: oh no!

JM: what the!! M my cross!!

Maya: see ya around!

"I glare at her and my eyes turn purple as the sky turns dark gray and music plays as I dance and sing alone."

Amber: you idiot! You broke his necklace now he is mad!

Maya: it's just a necklace!

Julie: it's not just any necklace, it's a necklace his sister gave him on his birthday!

"Janna suddenly collapses because of too much stress and anxiety."

Staff Mikki: hold on we are getting a distress call from the leaders parents saying that his sister just collapsed!

JM: no!

Amber: where you going?

JM: home!

"I take back my cross from Maya and punch her for breaking it." The thread it had made her collapse because you pulled it and broke it!"

Staff Adrian: where's he off to?

Julie: home.

Yeji: I'll take the lead position! We can still win this! What's important is his family!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 70 23
This is a Taehyung ff. In this ff y/n is a very talented girl with a beautiful voice and amazing dance skills. But her parents think it's a waste of...
10.6K 672 11
( 8 CHAPTERS ONLY ) Yeji came from a financially unstable Family but with her hard work in life, she got the full scholarship in Seoul National Unive...
4.4K 106 35
{DISCONTINUED} Being born in Sydney, Australia Jess had a normal life. Good friends, nice school, good family, etc. When she suddenly gets introduced...
51K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...