Her

By Saito_Seiki

This is the story is about Her. The one who has taught me so much about life. To the best mentor and BESTESTS... More

Conqueror Of Hearts
Bitter Sweet
Healing
Unconditional

Spark

14 0 0
By Saito_Seiki

"Be the spark to the fire that warms the heart than to cause destruction."

They say first impression is the last impression, I think its incorrect. Impression can be changed as I did change my impression about a certain person I know.

Its about HER the person who I never expected who would be of such importance to me.

Its was Her who showed that even the things that hurt can be done in such a way that it wouldn't hurt.

But her, Her magical feather touch would make one forget what pain is. People often compliment for her light hand but I believe its not hands but her gentle heart.

This wasn't my first impression of her, as I was walking towards my training post for phlebotomy I wasn't sure what to do. I took a deep breath as I take the last turn just at the entrance collection room.. I saw HER.... looking straight at me with her sharp eyes yet I couldn't tell her expression since she was wearing a black mask. She asked "Are you the new intern??" in very serious tone.. and I mean dead SERIOUS TONE!!!! ok I'm kidding but I was definitely having scary first impression about her.

But this was just a start of my end or so I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 23K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1M 88.4K 138
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
723K 39.2K 54
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...