Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

49-50

115 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 49

    The road to the director's office was uneventful.

    Before entering the meeting room, Ah Lue's cell phone rang, and it was his cousin. She raised her hand to signal her father to go in first, then walked aside and connected the phone.

    Akashi: "Mr. Shi Er has just come back."

    Ao Lue calculated the time, and it was a bit late. Mr. Shi Er was taught by Pan Xing and went to think about life for a while before returning.

    Akashi's voice hesitated and said: "Mr. Shi Er said that things were robbed when we went out to play these few days?" The original words

    actually said that they were robbed by Alio's boyfriend.

    Even went back to complain? 阿略有些吃惊于甚尔的脸皮厚度,无语道:“他过来挑事结果被揍了,谁PVP完不舔包?”

    赤司失笑道:“甚尔君很长一段时间都不会再去了

    The original words are actually that the food guys who have been saving for so many years have been robbed, and he has no money to buy weapons anymore . salary.

    A'lue raised his eyebrows, and said in a happy mood: "Mr. Shi Er only has you as the boss in his heart. It seems that my salary can be stopped." Akashi smiled, "The main reason for this call is to

    talk Hui, that’s about Mr. Shi’er’s son.”

    After fighting each of the two top spells in the magic world this time, Fu Heisher suddenly lost interest in the magic world, and now he doesn’t take advantage of it. There is no way to accept orders for weapons.

    Anyway, someone is raising it now, so he simply sent an email to Kong Shiyu to quit.

    But there is still one unfinished business between him and the magic world. A few years ago, he sold his son to the Chanyuan family. But seeing that the boss likes Hui so much now, he shouldn't mind repaying the money for him.

    After listening to the cause and effect, Alue said with some emotion: "Cousin really spends money like dirt for Mr. Shier."

    Akashi Yun said lightly: "Mr. Shier is a strong man who is powerful and has no complicated interpersonal relationships. bought."

    A'lue agreed with this very much, and after hanging up the phone, she suddenly remembered the conversation with her cousin about how to subdue Mr. Shi Er's SSR at the beginning.

    "Do you know how to tame horses? Cold-blooded horses are easy to tame, but they are weak and can only be used for labor. Hot-blooded horses run the fastest, but they are unruly and difficult to control. You need to be patient. Hold the candy in one hand and hold it in the other. Only the whip can tame it."

    "For example, a horse with a strong vigilance, the first thing to do is to lower his vigilance."

    Pulling away from the memory, Ao slightly looked at the person who came by with some surprise.

    The gentleman walking towards him was wearing a dark coffee-colored suit, and his short black hair was slightly raised at the end, and the obvious tiredness in his eyes could be seen through the glasses.

    At a glance, it is obvious that it is a workplace model worker who loves to work overtime in the Supernatural Secret Service Division - Counselor Assistant Ango Sakaguchi.

    "Miss Kamo, are you interested in making a deal?"

    Alio raised his eyebrows, as if he was listening attentively.

    Ango Sakaguchi pushed his glasses and said, "I'll help you persuade all members of the Curse Secret Service Division to vote for it. You just need to help arrange a job for ordinary people.

    " With the intervention of the Ability Special Service Section, things will be easier to operate.

    A slightly smiled and said: "Mr. Sakaguchi is really humorous. The Curse Special Affairs Division originally agreed. The government doesn't like people with supernatural powers, so it may not like conjurers. It's just that conjurers are indispensable. If there is a chance to let the conjurer If the spirit disappears, the government must be happy to see it happen."

    Ango Sakaguchi was a little surprised, because he had just heard similar words not long ago.

    【"With the balance of Tianyuan, the magic spirit becomes weaker, and the sorcerer will also become weaker. That's not just right. The magician and the magic spirit are things that shouldn't exist, so let them disappear together."

    】 Just say you can't do it." Laughter came from the corner of the fire escape, followed by the sound of leisurely footsteps, and the black-haired boy came out slowly, and said with a smile: "Meet you again, Miss."

    Ah Lue chuckled lightly and said, "Mr. Dazai meant to be straightforward." "

    Then I'll be straightforward. Miss, have you found a new bodyguard for your brother? I have a great recommendation here." Osamu Dazai sighed and said, "I want to change the terms I talked to you yesterday."

    This person probably knows too much. Not many people in the magic world know what happened to Mr. Shi Er. Where is he? Information coming? A slightly said calmly: "I'm sorry, my cousin has no idea of ​​changing bodyguards for the time being."

    Osamu Dazai made a very surprised expression on purpose: "You didn't get fired for doing such a betrayal, Missy really You have a good temper."

    "Employment relationship is not a betrayal." There is no need to be so provocative, Aluo thought for a while and suggested: "How about the dormitory administrator of the college? The working environment is clean and surrounded by mountains and rivers. The content It’s also easy to occasionally cook for a few students and purchase supplies.”

    This job is no problem for ordinary people in any sense.

    Osamu Dazai asked: "Can I bring my family?"

    "Yes..." Aluo reminded: "The high school is safe during normal times, but it will be especially dangerous during special times." "There is

    no completely safe place in this world." Osamu Dazai said bluntly: "Tomorrow I will ask him to go to the Tokyo school to find the eldest lady."

    It is better to say that the inside of the high school is much safer than the outside, as long as they don't come out, they will never be involved in the Yokohama incident. And he believes that there is no danger with the eldest lady.

    "Then Mr. Dazai will also arrange someone for me—" Aluo said with a smile: "An ordinary girl who is homeless."

    Yokohama is a city where people with supernatural powers are autonomous, and it is a rare place in the country where the magic world does not intervene. city ​​of.

    Compared with going to a foreign country alone, it will be easier for Riko to adapt to the environment living in Yokohama. And she believed that there would be nothing wrong with Mr. Dazai taking care of Riko in Yokohama.

    Osamu Dazai's eyes moved slightly when he heard the words, at this time, it couldn't be the astral body that was assassinated in the legend, right? He euphemistically said: "Yokohama is very chaotic. Haven't you heard the urban legend of Yokohama?"

    That's the old calendar, right? Aluo smiled and said: "I believe Mr. Dazai will find a safe place suitable for her." .”

    The two looked at each other for a moment, and immediately looked away at the same time.

    Osamu Dazai coughed twice, and concluded: "Then the previous transaction is still the same?"

    "As usual..." Ah Lue nodded, and then said goodbye as if nothing had happened: "Then wait for the good news from Mr. Dazai, and see you later."

    In the aisle, Dazai Ji and Sakaguchi Ango watched her disappear through the meeting room door.

    The latter asked: "Who is she going to arrange? Her friend? Have you figured out where to arrange it? If not, you can arrange it in the special service department." The former replied: "Friends, if

    not Friends, who would bother? You don’t want to go to the Secret Service, and ladies don’t need dark circles.

    Sure enough, it ’s the Armed Detective Agency.” down. Not only that, but the Curse Secret Service Division also specially sent a commissioner over.

    "Miss An, please make your debut for the future of all mankind!"

    An Geji, who had just been taken back to the high school by Xia Youjie, looked bewildered.

    Aluo smiled and introduced: "This is Miss Tiangong, an ace manager with 20 years of work experience. She has made no less than ten artists popular, including three popular female singers and one is even more phenomenal. King of the music scene. If senior sister is willing to debut, Miss Tiangong will be your manager after that."

    She never expected that the Curse Secret Service Division not only made a move without reservation this time, but also prepared in advance for the debut of singer senior sister plan.

    Angeji: "??"

    The matter of the exorcism spell finally came to an end, and Ao Lue immediately went to Yokohama to fulfill his promise.

    Gojo Satoru went on a mission, and Xia Youjie, who had no mission, walked with her for a while.

    "That guy Wu has become the strongest, won't he feel a little bit lost?" Xia Youjie said casually.

    "It's okay?" A-Luo pondered, "After all, I've been used to being beaten by him since I was a child, and even though I can't beat him, I have at least thirty-two ways to make him listen to me." "

    Hahaha—— —" Xia Youjie laughed, "That's really scary."

    "Jie's words are fine." A-Luo looked at him sideways, "Jie has always been absent-minded since he came back from the Panxing Sect." "

    Just I know I can't hide it from you." Xia Youjie sighed and said, "You and Wu didn't go, and I didn't see the faces of those people, it's so disgusting that I want to make people sick." "Otherwise, why would it be

    called a cult?" Ah Suggested slightly: "Jie, if you don't have a task today, go to see the singer-songwriter. Miss Tiangong seems to be trying to teach the singer-songwriter to learn to sing and dance at the same time. It is said that it is a skill that excellent singers need to master." God gave a song to the singer

    . One window, let her have a moving voice, and ruthlessly closed another window.

    When Ah Lue left, the diva-senpai was still practicing with stiff limbs.

    Xia Youjie also thought of the diva's weird dance moves, and couldn't help laughing again, "Well, I just went to wash my brain."

    The port? Hei? Hand? The party is a decent organization. One of them, Chuya Nakahara, drove to the gate of the Tokyo school to pick him up.

    Alue nodded and said, "

    I've been waiting for a long time." "No, I arrived early." Nakahara Zhongya opened the passenger seat for her gentlemanly, "Please——" After

    both of them took their seats, Zhongyuan Zhongya took out a He handed over the document and said, "Dazai asked me to bring it to you. He has already arrived at the scene first."

    Alio took the document and began to look through it.

    This curse appeared at the end of March this year, in an abandoned small villa on the outskirts of Yokohama.

    There is no harm, but the whole villa is surrounded by weird pink smoke, making people afraid to approach.

    And it's too remote, if it's not a camping traveler passing by, I don't know how long it will take to be discovered.

    The police sealed off the building after preliminary investigations were fruitless.

    Later, it will be defined as a spell event rather than a superpower event because of a follow-up event.

    There was an alcoholic who was drunk and broke into the smog. When he woke up the next day, he claimed that the smog could travel through time, and he went a year later. Although only stayed for a minute or so and came back.

    Normally, no one would believe what a drunkard said, but the temptation was too great, and many people also learned how to climb over the wall and break in.

    But none of the people who went in this time successfully traveled through time. Some people walked out without anything happening, and some people never came out after entering.

    The incident of someone missing made a big fuss, which attracted the attention of Hong Kong and Hei. Osamu Dazai, the anti-superhuman ability, also walked into the smoke and walked out without anything happening.

    The smoke didn't go away either, and the event was officially defined as a curse event.

Chapter 50

    Home in Gojo, Kyoto.

    "Master Wu, is it because you don't like Kui Ji because you refuse to get engaged?" the elderly clan elder asked respectfully.

    Wutiao Wutiao walked towards the gate without looking back, and said annoyed at the words: "Next time you dare to trick me into doing this like last time, it will not be as simple as blowing up a garden." After a pause, he thought of

    it With a perfect threat,

    he said with a smirk: "In that case, I will go to the next door to celebrate the New Year." Do whatever it takes to get that lord. You are the strongest, and no one can stop your wishes."

    Everything is for the continuation of the Wujo family.

    Gojo Satoru's smile disappeared in an instant, and he said in a cold voice, "Who do you think you are talking about, show me some respect."... When

    Ah

    Lue arrived, he saw Mr. Dazai drinking tea leisurely with a teacup in his hand .

    Hong Kong? Black people attach great importance to this task. Several tents were set up outside the villa, and various special measuring instruments were placed inside.

    But it seemed too leisurely, and a set of tables and chairs was set up. In addition to the tea set, there were several traditional Japanese snacks on the table.

    Opposite Osamu Dazai sat a middle-aged man with a nervous expression. His cheeks were a little flushed, his wrinkled shirt smelled of alcohol, and he looked as if he had been invited directly from the wine table.

    "Miss is here—" Seeing her coming, Osamu Dazai held a teacup and introduced: "This is Mr. Kawasaki who has successfully traveled to the next year." Then he looked to the

    opposite side and said with a smile: "Mr. Kawasaki, please repeat Go through the experience of that day again."

    Alio sat down beside Mr. Dazai.

    Zhong Yuanzhong, who picked her up, had no interest in standing under a tree not far away with his arms folded and did not approach.

    "Yes!" Kawasaki looked even more nervous as the two of them looked at him. He tried to straighten his big tongue that was uncontrollable because of drunkenness, but he trembled even more because of nervousness.

    "That day I was drunk and just wanted to find a place to shelter from the rain. That was the only place nearby that could shelter from the rain. I didn't have a clear mind at that time, so I crawled in. Yes, it rained very hard that night!" "

    I Braving the rain, I finally found the door and wanted to go in to shelter from the rain. As soon as the door opened, I suddenly stood on the street. And it was broad daylight, not to mention the rain, and the sun in the sky was very hot. The street was chaotic, There was also the sound of wooden warehouses, which scared me so much that I woke up.” “

    I remember very clearly that I was in front of a curry shop in Hirokoji, and the date displayed on the wall clock on the door of the watch shop next door was 2007.

    Then a group of armed mercenaries grabbed a few children and came down the stairs, stuffed them into a van, and then I came back. I went out and saw that it was dawn." "I'm not lying," Alio

    said After that, he threw an identification technique to the opposite side and looked around carefully. There is nothing special except that the spell power is higher than the average level of ordinary people.

    In the end, she concluded: "It's just an ordinary person."

    "I think so too—" Osamu Dazai nodded in agreement and said, "I also checked just now. Mr. Kawasaki is not a person with supernatural powers, but an ordinary person. The other seven Nothing happened, sir and madam are in the tent over there, miss, would you like to go over and have a look?"

    Alio went over and threw a circle of identification skills, and concluded: "He is also an ordinary person, and his spell power is stronger than that of Mr. Kawasaki. A little lower, lower than the average value of ordinary people."

    Osamu Dazai: "The variable is the power of the spell?"

    Alu shook his head slightly, "The samples are too small, let's just go and see the smoke.

    " The singularity instrument can’t detect anything—” Osamu Dazai spread his hands and said, “The factor of supernatural ability can be basically ruled out.” Alio pointed out the problem, “If it’s

    purely a curse, ordinary people can’t see it. These pink fumes."

    "I can't see it." Osamu Dazai smiled and said, "We couldn't see it the second day after the villa was blocked. But the window said that the smoke was still there, and it was spreading outward. Later, the window took turns to release the accounts." So it was

    just Ordinary people could see it in the first place?

    Alio asked: "It is said that Mr. Dazai has gone in?"

    "Yes, but in my eyes, it is an ordinary villa full of girls' hearts." Dazai invited with a smile: "If Miss wants to go in, I can use The supernatural power will take you in."

    After obtaining the consent of the eldest lady, he took out a spare roll of bandages from his pocket, and tied the end of the bandage on the girl's slender wrist, "Excuse me." The two pushed away like

    this The gate of the villa walked towards the pink smoke, which was different from the invisible glass cover directly separated by the no-lower-limit technique. The pink smoke that touched them melted like ice and snow under the influence of the superhuman disqualification.

    Staring at the villa, A'Luo could detect the faintly floating mantra, but he couldn't perceive the existence of the mantra.

    Although some spell spirits have hidden abilities, the filthy spell power here does not feel like a spell spirit, but more like a spell implement.

    Pushing open the door of the villa, an adult male who apparently died of drowning was lying on his back on the only way to the entrance of the villa.

    A'luo looked at Osamu Dazai beside him with an indescribable expression. It was obvious that they were the missing people. So the truth of the disappearance is that after crossing, he fell into the water unfortunately but couldn't swim?

    "The three missing people are all in the villa." Osamu Dazai turned on all the lights in the villa from the main control terminal at the entrance, and said directly: "Did of water in the lungs, stray bullets, and falling from a high altitude." The two continued to walk

    inside , Alio lost the identification skills one by one, and finally concluded: "Like Mr. Kawasaki, the spell power is higher than the average level of ordinary people."

    "So the variable is the power of the spell, and the trigger condition is higher than the level of ordinary people." Dazai Osamu took over the words: "These three people have no traces of struggle, and they returned to the villa after death. The time of falling from high altitude is too short to be ignored. It usually takes 2-3 minutes for ordinary people to choke to death by drowning, but for the shot and the amount of bleeding, they will lose blood and die within 5 minutes at most."

    Alio quickly compared the spell powers of several people in his mind, and came to a conclusion: "Curse People with higher strength can stay longer after traveling through time and space."

    When she walked through the corridor, she was attracted by the skylight above her head, and the clear sky came into view through the skylight.

    But this villa has three floors, and this is the first floor. The skylight is fake, but it is very beautiful.

    "This is the blue sky lantern, also known as the blue sky lantern." Osamu Dazai found the remote control lift on one side, and explained the lowered brightness: "The moonlight mode can also simulate the dark blue sky at night.

    " When I opened my eyes, I didn't expect there to be such a romantic lamp.

    "Isn't it tiring to look up?" Osamu Dazai pointed to the atmosphere rattan ball lamp on the hanging basket chair not far away, and said with a meaningful smile: "Most people prefer this kind, and it can be placed within reach. next to you."

    A-Luo withdrew his gaze, and said in a flat voice, "But the moon also has a life of its own." The

    pink smoke kept coming, and A-Luo finally found the source on the second floor, and was chopped into two sections, non-stop. A purple bazooka with pink smoke.

    Dazai Osamu looked at the bazooka, "This is the culprit, but I can see it."

    Alio threw an identification technique, and then relevant information such as vertical time axis and parallel time and space kept pouring into his mind.

    [A 10-year rocket launcher involving a magic tool in the field of vertical timeline]

    After receiving the information, Alio asked: "When did these appear?"

    Osamu Dazai replied: "Probably from the end of March to the beginning of April."

    "Mr. Dazai, do you believe that there are other time and space in this world?" Aloe sorted out the new information in his mind, and concluded: "Probably at a certain moment, our world passed by another world. Then part of the power of that world It fell into our world, just like mimicry, and finally this power survived in the form of spells in our world."

    So at the beginning, ordinary people can see it with naked eyes, and after the mimicry is completed, it is the same as all spell powers, only the magician visible. Osamu Dazai asked the key question: "Then how can we make the smoke disappear?"

    Alio replied: "Either it will overflow slowly until the power is exhausted, or find the other half to recover and then turn it off."

    This task is With a time limit, obviously only the latter method is feasible.

    Osamu Dazai frowned and said, "The other half is in the future?"

    "Hmm..." As he spoke, Alio stretched out his hand and began to undo the bandage on his wrist, ready to go straight to the future. Seeing his expression from the corner of his eye, he couldn't help laughing: "Mr. Dazai Don't worry, I won't drown, get hit by a stray bullet, or fall from a high altitude."

    Osamu Dazai understood her veiled comfort, and smiled when he heard that, "Bon voyage."

    The feeling of traveling through time and space is a bit disgusting, and the landing place is really a thousand meters away. high altitude.

    Ah Lue directly took out the red umbrella sleeve from the space and opened it, and then slowly landed on the ground holding the umbrella.

    Not far away, the white-haired man who witnessed the space tearing and the beautiful girl appearing out of thin air fell silent.

    He raised his hand to hook the corner of the pitch-black eye mask and slowly moved it up, revealing ice-blue eyes that were the same color as the clear sky.

    Gojo Satoru had a subtle expression on his face. This was probably a college uniform, and he looked like he was only fifteen or sixteen years old at most.

    And this technique is the red blood technique of the Kamo family, right? Did the generation of the Kamo family produce two ancestral spells?

    He can be sure that there was no such student in Tokyo High School before, and neither did Kyoto School, so this can't be his future student, right? Not necessarily, the Kamo family should normally go to the Kyoto school.

    How should I put it, he was surprised that his future self would attack students.

    But he never thought that he would be so arrogant even violating the teacher's morality, and would do such a thing as to make the other party's body full of his curse power.

    What kind of possessiveness is this filthy adult.

    Well, it doesn't seem impossible if you take a closer look. How about he actually likes such oppressive beauties?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 299 27
මන් වෙනුවෙන් කරපු හැමදේටම ස්තූතිය හියුන්. මට ස්තූති කරන්න එපා මැණික .මමයි ඔයාට ස්තූති කරන්න ඕනෙ මගෙ ජීවිතේ ට ආවට.
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.6K 89 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...