Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

41-42

63 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 41

    Mrs. Obscure Moon was not surprised by this kind of rhetoric, the world of conjuration is so old-fashioned.

    But her friend was sad, so she had no choice but to comfort her clumsily: "No, my daughter is fine too. The heir of our family is a girl." "

    Female heir?" Mrs. Xun said with some uncontrollable surprise: "Are you The wife of the Kamo family? May I ask, are you the lady who gave birth to a male heir for the Kamo family?"

    This lady has the same beautiful name as her own, Kaoru. Even Yang's slightly exaggerated expression did not diminish her beauty.

    Being told of her identity, Mrs. Ozuki seemed a little embarrassed.

    Mrs. Xun hesitated for a moment, but she still stepped forward to hold her hand and said in a low voice: "I don't know if I should say something. I have heard some rumors about you and your son—" Mrs. Obscure Moon raised her head in a

    daze look at her.

    "For example, young master Xianji is really pitiful. As the only male heir, he has inherited the ancestral magic formulas and is not taken seriously at all. He even asked a woman to enlighten the young master. What can she teach the young master?" Mrs. Xun's gentle

    voice He whispered in her ear with coaxing words, "As a woman, she must support the young lady, because she hid her secrets when teaching the young master. That's why the strength of the young master Xianji has never been able to improve..."

    The woman's voice was like a poisonous snake.

    "Otherwise, why is it so much worse for a child who is also the head of the family and also has the same red blood skills? Right now, Master Xianji is young, so it would be hard to say if Master Xianji grows up and hinders the eldest lady..."

    Hazy Mrs. Yue's face became paler the more she heard it, and finally she couldn't even remember how she got back to Kamo's house. When I returned to the residence in a daze, I still felt heart palpitations.

    "Mother?" The young Kamo Kenji looked at his pale mother worriedly, "Are you feeling unwell? Is something wrong with your grandparents?" Mrs. Ozuki regained her senses, reached out and patted his head

    , Gentlely said: "I'm just a little motion sick, Xianji studied hard today, did Master Qingque assign homework?"

    Kenji Kamo nodded and said, "The teacher asked me to continue to practice the fine control of spell power, saying that only in this way can I manipulate blood better." Mrs. Ozuki saw the obviously changed

    gauze on his back, it must be another After blood drawing practice, the little hands that draw blood every two or three days are turning blue!

    She immediately said distressedly: "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt..." Xianji shook his head, "The teacher said that Missy drew blood every day when she was my age."

    His training intensity after the awakening surgery was the first It is a complete copy of the young lady's training form.

    But he couldn't hold on, not to mention the power of mantras and enlightenment, and after two weeks of drawing blood every day, he began to faint frequently due to anemia.

    During that time, my mother always came to see him in the middle of the night, crying secretly with worry.

    So when the teacher asked him if he wanted to persevere, he gave up.

    The teacher didn't object either, he just sighed and said that the magic world where talent is paramount is so cruel.

    Mrs. Obscure Moon touched his head, and said with a smile: "Our Xianji is also very good. Master Qingque told me that Xianji is really serious about studying. He is the best among all the children in the clan. Even Da Xianji's two-year-old Yuehe is not as good as our Xianji!"

    Xianji pursed his lips and smiled a little embarrassedly after being praised.

    "Okay, let's go take a shower, I have to do my homework later—" Ozuki stretched out her hand and pushed him, "I'll go talk to Lord Qingque first, and come back to have dinner with Xianji." She is just an ordinary

    woman , There is no way to tell whether those words are true or false.

    But she clearly knew the fact that if Xianji became the heir, he would have a very, very hard life.

    Even a genius like the young lady has been overshadowed by the brilliance of the young master of the next door Wutiao family.

    And if that's the case, Xianji will definitely be taken away. Sorry, she is really a selfish mother.

    The elder of the Qingque tribe was a little surprised that Mrs. Ozuyue would tell her these things. In the impression of the outside world, this reclusive concubine has always been a lowly concubine who will do anything for her superiors.

    Now she looked at her with admiration, so she solemnly said: "I will report this matter to the head of the family and the young lady truthfully. Mrs. Obscure Moon, your parents may be in danger if you stay there. Do you think you want to move the old lady? To live in the South District?"

    The Kamo family is very large, and it is divided into four areas for servants and family members of the tribe. The smallest area in the south is for the injured and retired. It is relatively clean and there are not so many gossips.

    Mrs. Ozuki hesitated, but she never dared to tell her parents that she was being used as a concubine. But it's dangerous to leave parents outside right now.

    Qing Que sensed her emotions, so she asked, "Madam, what's the embarrassment?"

    Mrs. Obscure Moon was a little bit embarrassed, and said the embarrassment in a very low voice.

    At that moment, Qing Que felt a little sympathetic to the woman in front of her. She thought for a while and said, "I claimed to be the one who found my father's lost relatives. I am busy with work on weekdays. So how about getting rid of my apprentice's mother to take care of her?" ?”

    So a week later, Mrs. Xun, who was confidently waiting for the target to come to the nursing home, was surprised to find that not only the target did not come, but also the target’s parents had moved away?

    She completely gave up on the other members of the Kamo family. Kamo Lue really gave them a ecstasy soup. It's okay for the other clan members to be foolish and loyal. Even a woman with opposite interests can be fascinated?

    Simply attack Kamo Kiyoki directly.

    At this moment, Naoya, a Buddhist monastery far away in Tokyo, and her became confidantes.

    "Do you want to drive away?" Ninety-Nine Yuki asked.

    "The approval document for the exorcism spell has not been obtained yet—" Zenyuan Naoya said arrogantly and proudly: "Please, maybe the Zenyuan family will vote for it—" An Geji said blankly: "

    Ninety Jiu-sang is bothering you, drive him out."

    Jiujiu Yuki immediately raised his hand.

    "Hey, I'm an inspector sent by the director's department, are you sure you're going to treat me like this?" Chanyuan Naoya shook the approval letter in his hand, and watched them stop in satisfaction. He glanced up and down the diva with appraising eyes, and his tone was flirtatious Said: "Women should be more submissive and flattering."

    An Geji was very unhappy when he looked at her, so she sneered directly: "It's none of your business."

    "What kind of expression is this? The etiquette is too bad. Fortunately, you were born as a witch who has practiced seriously—" Zenyuan Naoya was a little disgusted, and began to scold: "The appearance is average, the breasts are not big enough, the buttocks are not up, and there is a bit of a woman There is no taste. Be grateful, if you don’t happen to have a good technique, you won’t be able to get married at the age of thirty.” The veins on the

    forehead of An Song Ji twitched, and she couldn’t bear it and said: “The Director’s Department just asked you to inspect these "

    "You can get that kind of thing casually—" Zenyuan Naoya said contemptuously, and even tilted his head, "I just stopped by to see you, after all, you are getting engaged soon." "Huh?

    " It exploded completely, "Who wants to get engaged to you?"

    Zenyuan Naoya said disgustedly: "It sounds like someone thought."

    After he finished speaking, he seemed to have thought of something, and then said with that arrogant and self-righteous smile: "It's so pitiful, You don't know what kind of situation you are going to face. If I were you, you would definitely cover up the ability of the art, but you listened to Mr. Lue and burst out foolishly. You will be torn apart maliciously Oh, do you think there are a few people above who really want the curse spirit to disappear?"

    An Geji felt strangely that she seemed to understand something, and immediately countered instinctively: "The reason for saying so much is because Xuemei Lue is not here now. Only the school dares to come here, you have the ability to say it in front of her."

    "And you said so much in a roundabout way, you just want to say that marrying you can get protection. But where do you have the confidence to think that you are more capable than Kamo Wujo Xiayou and the others to protect the diva?" Ninety-nine Yuki

    also Somewhat puzzled, he said: "And as far as I know, the combined votes of the Kamo family and the Gojo family have surpassed your Chanyuan family. It must have been crushed in the parliament recently." Zenyuan Naoya's expression was distorted for a moment, and

    soon He recovered again, and began to say very maliciously, "After all, being a woman is good, especially a beautiful woman. A man who blows the wind on the pillow will listen to her everything. How dare you treat Wu Jun and the curse spirit at the same time?" The two men are so fascinated, how come you two women are also fascinated?"

    An Geji was not angry, but changed an expression that could be called anticipation. Ninety-Nine Yuki looked like he was watching the show.

    Before Naoya could react, he suddenly found that the approval document in his hand was missing. As soon as he turned his head, he saw the black-haired girl holding the approval letter and looking at it casually.

    Kamo slightly noticed his eyes, and directly smashed the approval document in his hand with his magic power, and said with a smile, "Just now I seem to have heard Naoya say that he is an inspector sent by the director's department, what about the approval document?

    " Accusing her of tearing up the approval document arrogantly, he was horrified, he didn't notice her approach at all!

    Kamo said slowly: "Or Naoya can directly tell me which speaker wrote the approval document, I am very troubled. After all, I remember that my father has already stated that Diva-senpai is a rare magician, and I don't want idle people to come to disturb and affect Her daily practice."

    Zenyuan Naoya couldn't take it anymore, pointed at the barbecue rack full of skewers not far away, and complained: "You call this cultivation?"

    Kamo glanced at the rack, and said with some disapproval: "Why is it all meat, senior sister and Jiujiu-sang should eat more vegetables and fruits."

    An Geji subconsciously nodded.

    Ninety-Nine Youji laughed loudly and said, "What's so delicious about vegetable leaves?"

    Naozai of the Chanyuan dared not speak out.

    Kamo turned his head to look at him again, and said with a smile, "Does Naoya know? Although the upper limit of a conjurer is determined by talent, most people can't reach their upper limit in this life. So Naoya doesn't have to feel inferior Talented."

    Zenyuan Naoya suddenly remembered the reason why the woman on the opposite side became famous in the magic circle for the first time, and the two high-level officials who offended her, after facing her amazing momentum, could not make any progress in strength, and even began to retreat. It's like having a demon.

    So far no one dared to disobey her face to face.

    The joys and sorrows of human beings are not connected. The two people over there sat back to eat skewers after waiting for a long time and whispered to each other.

    "Speaking of which, why did Xuemei come back in such a timely manner?" "

    Oh, I called her back, and she said that she would call her directly when encountering such a thing." "

    Why is he so scared when Xuemei said that? "

    Hey, don't you know, it's the famous golden pupil. I guess it's the reversal of the red blood manipulation." After dismissing the

    annoying things, Kamo sat down and smiled when he heard the conversation Said: "Ninety-Nine-san is really keen in spells."

    Recently, the spell reversal she is thinking about is a similar ability. The jumping red scales of the reverse rotation can enhance physical fitness, and the reversal can restrain it.

    But the specific use still needs practice. To some extent, Ninety-Nine Yuki's statement is correct.

    However, the strength of the two elders did not increase but had nothing to do with her technique, it just happened that they were timid, so the rumors were that three people became tigers.

    She said this to scare Naoya, who made him so annoying and easy to deceive.

    And Mrs. Xun, who is diligent and diligent, spent a lot of effort, and finally got the whereabouts of Patriarch Kamo. Then he waited outside his mission location and picked a good angle.

    When Patriarch Kamo lifted the tent and came out, she smiled and said in a familiar tone: "You and Xianli look very similar, but when it comes to methods, you are only slightly like him."

Chapter 42

    Patriarch Kamo stopped when he heard this, and raised his hand to stop the people behind him from advancing.

    Xianli should refer to his direct ancestor Kamo Xianli, who is also the younger brother of Kamo Xianlun.

    Unlike his notorious elder brother, Kamo Kenrei's name has been sunk in the long river of history.

    But he once single-handedly saved the crisis of the Kamo family being expelled from the Yusan family.

    More than a hundred years ago, after the incident of Kamo Xianlun, the most evil conjurer in history, was exposed, the first trial of the director's department was to reduce the jurisdiction of the Kamo family. up.

    However, under the instigation of Kamo Xianli, who was succeeding as the head of the family, the final judgment was changed to temporarily deprive the Kamo family of all management rights over its jurisdiction, not limited to the management of windows and magic missions, which belonged to the director department. Three hundred years.

    Once the jurisdiction is divided, it is almost impossible to get it back. It is better to take a gamble and temporarily recharge your energy to teach the younger generation in the family.

    As it turned out, he won the bet.

    So this woman who appeared out of nowhere should be Mrs. Xun who Ozuki reported, and she is indeed an unruly person who came prepared.

    Patriarch Kamo's right hand tucked into the sleeve of his hunting clothes touched the magic bead hanging on his left wrist, which could predict evil. The longan-sized bead was as hot as a fire.

    Tsk, the strength looks average, but the situation is so dangerous.

    Mrs. Xun didn't care if she didn't get a response, but continued to smile and said: "It's really smart, to be able to tell such a lie that can be easily exposed at such a young age, and it has been maintained until now. .Even

    the reactions of the parties involved and the six eyes who didn't know it were all in her calculations. I really appreciate her. With one sentence, the opponent who hasn't had time to go to the table will be offline, hahaha——" Faced with the head of

    Kamo Without changing his face, he was thinking about how to leave. He's not interested in talking nonsense with crazy women.

    "Speaking of this, haven't you reacted yet?" Mrs. Xun showed a lack of interest, and suddenly she raised her hand to cover her lips and raised a malicious smile: "Or you have already thought of it but don't want to admit it? Akashi's family That child is not an ordinary person, he not only has golden pupils, but also has the talent to become a magician."

    Patriarch Jiamo remained expressionless, and said coldly, "This is the family affairs of the Jiamo family and has nothing to do with you."

    The more he reacted Mrs. Xun laughed more happily, her laughter was as light as a silver bell, "It's easy to know the answer, isn't it? Just try it with a slightly golden eye." Patriarch Kamo directly led people to shake his sleeves and leave with a sullen face

    . go.

    Mrs. Xun's smile stopped abruptly when she lowered her head, and she said coldly, "Limei, let's undo the seal in front."

    Limei: "?"

    Isn't the plan to provoke the relationship between the father and daughter of the red blood operation?

    Mrs. Xun explained with a sneer: "He's lying, he doesn't care whether what I said is true or not, another guy who has been fed..." Soup, didn't it look smooth just now

    ? Limei looked at her uncertain look, "You can see that?"

    "No, I was completely deceived by his expression. But I happen to have a spell that can detect lies in my hand."

    Mrs. Xun opened her palm , exposing a small handful of ashes left by the spontaneous combustion of the charms, which disperse when the wind blows.

    "This is a lie detector talisman I bought casually at a roadside stall thousands of years ago. Who would have thought that it would become a scarce commodity now."

    Whether it is a magician or a magic spell, it is really not as good as the next generation.

    Limei understood, "Can only a super magic spirit kill him? Do you need me to guard it?"

    "No, don't leave marks with your hands." Mrs. Xun looked at her smooth palms in a daze, "It doesn't matter the result, whether it's going to the funeral or visiting my father who is seriously ill, Chi Xuejiu will rush back to Kamo's house. And soon After the astral body is about to merge, Tian Yuan will definitely name two other super escort astral bodies. She will be singled out, and this is the best time to kill her." "

    Finally found you in the Buddhist monastery."

    Playing Bai Qing Brother's Fu Heisher didn't even raise his head, and said impatiently: "Tsk, Kong Shiyu told you that I'm here?

    " Start to stare at the constantly running screen.

    "Why don't you accept this commission." The man who arrived suddenly was wearing a black suit that didn't fit in the game hall, with a formulaic and lofty smile, "Do you think the money is too little? People can't be too greedy.

    " It's too old—" Shi Er twitched the corners of his mouth, and said casually: "You have all investigated that I am here, and you should also know my current employer?" The man said indifferently: "I know, the helm of the Akashi

    Zaibatsu bodyguard."

    Fu Heisher kindly reminded him: "Actually, I have another employer in this business who is the eldest lady of the Kamo family."

    The man asked strangely: "What's the relationship between these?"

    Shier voted again Bi, casually said: "The astral body is so important that it will definitely be protected by special protection. If Miss Kamo is sent, I will be very difficult to deal with.

    " employer." The man became impatient with him, and said directly: "So do you accept it or not?"

    Shi Er smiled and said, "I can accept it if you want, but you need to pay more."

    Man:

    At this time, Tokyo Curse Technical college.

    The super magician Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie were appointed by Lord Tian Yuan to escort the astral body.

    The super magician Kamo Ryu went to Akita to exorcise the super magic spirit.

    Another group of high-level personnel with the approval of the Director's Department brought the newly discovered special-grade magic object Su Nuo finger to be deposited in the high-level taboo library.

    "Mabai in the Rain Palace, the seventeenth chairperson of the director department." The leader of the high-level raised his hand to signal the secret technique beside him to hand over the approval document.

    Mrs. Xun, who changed into a lady's black suit, stepped forward with lowered eyebrows and narrowed her eyes, and handed over the approval document.

    Ye Mozhengdao verified the authenticity of the approval document and let it go, "Chairman Yugong, follow me here." The

    taboo library is located in the deepest part of the high school barrier, under the knee of Lord Tianyuan. There is only one real entrance to the ever-changing illusion. To find the entrance requires a lot of permissions and instructions.

    Mrs. Xun has been here several times, but she has never spent much time on this aspect. After all, it is very easy to get in.

    As soon as she entered the taboo vault, she immediately raised her hand and released the super-level spell spirits stored in the prison gate. A sharp alarm sounded instantly, and the guards outside the taboo vault rushed in immediately.

    Yugong Zhenbai's face turned pale in an instant, and he turned his head and asked: "You are crazy to make such a big fuss! The magic spell can move instantly, and he will come back later with six eyes!" Mrs. Xun shook her finger and smiled

    : "No, there is still a special class in the high school, and they will be lucky."

    Until the necessary time, nothing is as important as the astral body. That's why she chose this time to do it.

    "You lunatic!" Amamiya Mashiro immediately understood that he had been cheated. But the thief ships were all on board, so he could only grit his teeth and let his cronies try to hug the guards, snatched a few magic tools nearby, and started to flee.

    "What a blind guy." Mrs. Xun looked at the Nine-Phase Map of the super-class cursed object that was clearly at hand but was abandoned by the man, picked up two of them and put them in her sleeve pockets, and immediately left the taboo library in a hurry.

    At present, Jiujiu Yuki, the only special conjurer in the high school, suddenly received a support mission.

    "Jiku was attacked?"

    "Yes, Jiujiu-san, please go to support immediately!" The guard who came to report said anxiously.

    Ninety-Nine Youji put one hand on his waist, and directly refused: "Now the college is in such a mess, I can't leave the singer's side." The young

    guard was so anxious that he was about to vomit blood, and quickly said: "The college is so chaotic. The student administrators, including Ms. Jiajin, are all in the school infirmary. There is a first-level magician, Ms. Mingming, and several head teachers to protect. I can escort Miss Diva to the school infirmary. Avoid storing many dangerous items in the inventory. If it falls into the hands of the curser, what will happen? It's unbelievable!"

    Ninety-Nine Yuki didn't speak yet.

    The singer who has been in the history of spell tools and spell objects said silently: "I'd better go to the infirmary, Jiujiu-san go to the front to help, there are really a lot of incredible things in there." Almost every

    pull Coming out can cause a very bad situation!

    Jiujiuyouji thought for a while, raised his hand and released a curse-like creature covered with thorns and made of white bones, and let him follow the singer, explaining: "It will help me protect you. Just call me, I can hear it through it, and I will come back immediately. Diva-chan protect yourself, your safety is the most important thing, ok?" An

    Geji nodded in a daze.

    After explaining Ninety-Nine Yuki, she immediately ran towards Jiku at full speed. She often went to Tianyuan to ask how to get there.

    Jiku was in a mess, but with ninety-nine yuki, he realized that something was wrong. In fact, it didn't matter if she came or not.

    Noctuid can be solved by himself.

    This group of invading curse masters and the super curse spirit that suddenly appeared are not in the same group at all, and their strength is also very average. According to ordinary people's logic, you shouldn't have the confidence to venture into the high-level taboo library, right?

    At this time, Ye Mo Zhengdao also found her, and he was a little puzzled, "Why did Ninety-Nine Sang come here? Where is the singer?" It was

    so rare that he would take the initiative to help.

    Jiujiu Youji's pupils shrank suddenly.

    Too bad the enemy is diverting the tiger away from the mountain! Their ultimate goal is actually a singer!

    As soon as he figured out the key point, Jiujiuyouji immediately ran back. Seeing that the guard was pressing towards the singer step by step with a knife in his hand, she quickly raised her hand and threw a dagger to stop it.

    An Geji burst into tears when she saw her coming, she pointed at her mouth and was speechless.

    Ninety-Nine Yuki was furious in an instant, thorns and bones danced out from behind her and grabbed the enemy who was trying to escape, and looked at him and said coldly: "Unlock your spell." "

    Pff—— "The answer to her was a mouthful of blood.

    He died suddenly.

    Mrs. Xun, who walked out of the high school, was in a good mood, and went to the next location unhurriedly according to the plan.

    Li Mei, who was already waiting there, looked up at her and asked, "

    Have you solved the curse ?" Tu handed it over, "Although you are very strong, just in case something happens, you can catch two people and feed them to save your life."

    She explained with a smile: "The young lady of the Kamo family cares about family honor very much. If After discovering the taint of the Kamo family, he will definitely choose to remove the taint.”

    And after this time, if Fuheshier attacked the Xingxing Palace again, Jiujiu Yuki would also suspect that he was pulling the tiger away from the mountain again and would not dare to support immediately...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 87 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...
774 61 5
Keira lost her mom in a carriage accident just a month after she gave birth to her. Kiera only heard about her Mother from the stories of her brother...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
40.3K 1.8K 12
One day, I found myself in the body of Graciella Clarence, the duke's daughter and a villainess in a dating simulator that I never finished. [Complet...