Old friend, new lover

By MareC123

One day you received a letter from your old friend Farah Dowling offering you a job at Alfea, can you Escape... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 22

190 14 2
By MareC123

Warming: This Chapter is going to be dark, and it will also contain, violence, abuse and possibly a character death.

Farah's PoV:

"I want to finish telling you because you have a right to know that you are dating a killer," I finally said inhaling deeply, this was it, no going back now! I had felt brave enough to carry on with my story after y/n reassure me that she would never leave my side, I believed her after she had sealed it with a kiss, however I'm having doubts when I feel her body becoming tense in my arms, at feeling her being tense I start to get nervous again.

I search for her eyes, trying my best not to let my emotions show, not really knowing what to expect, when I find her eyes I only see pain and sorrow behind those big, beautiful eyes of hers, I realise that her eyes are unfocused, she wasn't here with me, she was somewhere else entirely, inhaling deeply again, I let out a heavy sigh as I begin to slowly reach my hand up towards her face, gently stroking her cheek, wondering what was going around in that head of hers.

I watch as her eyes slowly come back into focus, her eyes were now searching for my eyes, once our eyes meet, she let out a whisper, just one word, "Samantha," she must have been reliving a memory or nightmare, I don't question her, since we were already in each other's arms it didn't take much effort to pull her closer into me, her head resting on my chest, kissing the top of her head before I rest my head on top of hers, we hold onto each other even tighter than before, it is if we are each other's lifeline right now! I close my eyes, as I inhale the scent of her perfume, it's intoxicating.

When I open my eyes, I am no longer sitting on the floor with y/n in my arms, I'm sanding in an office I don't recognise, n/y is sitting behind a desk, with her head down, it looks as those she is filling in reports, "y/n?" I call to her, a little confused as to what was happening, she doesn't look up, I try again, "y/n?" she still isn't acknowledging me, I was about to try again when I heard what sounded like a door opening from behind me, there standing in the doorway was a very beautiful blonde woman.

"Samantha? You shouldn't be here," now I understand, am in y/n memories, the only thing am not sure of is, was she doing this on purpose? Because she wanted to share these memories with me, or had she done it completely by accident? I look back at y/n who was now standing behind her desk.

"I needed to see you," Samantha says closing the door, I get a bad feeling about this, unfortunately there is nothing I can do, apart from watch, "I was hoping we could talk; I need you to know how sorry I am," Samantha was walking towards y/n, I didn't like this.

"Y/n stop, I don't want to watch this," I beg her, because if Samantha was about to hurt her, I really don't want to see that, especially since there won't be a damn thing i can do to prevent it.

"I need you to leave now!" y/n tells her walking around her desk so quickly that she knocks the papers onto the floor, y/n kneels to gather them, I noticed her hands were trembling, she's frightened, I watch as Samantha walks slowly towards y/n with an evil smirk on her face that reminds me so much of  Rosalind, y/n is busy with the papers that she doesn't notice Samantha coming towards her until it's too late. Just as y/n picks up the last of the papers, Samantha takes a hold of her hand, only to have y/n pull her hand back, "don't touch me, not after what you did," y/n was practically yelling at her as she stood up, Samantha also stood up just as y/n tried to walk towards the door to leave, when suddenly Samantha grabbed her, pushing y/n hard into the desk, causing y/n to yell out.

"Get your hands off my wife," I yell as I run at Samantha trying to push her off y/n, it was only when I ended up running through her, that I remembered I wasn't really here, I was only a witness to an event that has already happened.

"If I can't have you no one can," At hearing Samantha say that I turn back round to face them, my eyes widen when I see the knife in her hand, my heart is in my throat as the tears build in my eyes, I feel so helpless as I watch in horror, as Samantha stabbed y/n in her lower abdomen, Samantha kisses her on the cheek, "this way we can be together forever," Samantha tells her, that hearing that something in y/n changed, I saw it on her face.

y/n pushes Samantha off her so hard, causing Samantha to fall backwards, hitting her head, using the desk for support y/n slowly pulls out the knife, I want to run to her to hold her in my arms, keep her safe, to heal her with my magic, as if reading my mind, y/n drops the knife to the floor as her eyes light up with magic, sending Samantha flying across the office, before y/n starts making her way towards the door with both her hands on her stomach in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

She reaches for the door handle, right as Samantha finds her feet, running at y/n grabbing her by the hair, smashing her head against the doorframe so hard, that y/n falls to the floor, "what didn't you understand? When I told you that, if you try to leave me, I will kill you, you belong to me in this life and the next," Samantha says standing over her.

y/n didn't respond, just looks up at Samantha standing over her, that when I noticed the cut of her forehead, out of nowhere Samantha stumbled backwards, falling to the floor, my girl had used her magic to push Samantha off her.

Y/n doesn't seem to have much strength since Samantha only stumbled backwards a little, tripping over on y/n legs hitting her own head hard, giving y/n the opportunity to roll over onto her front, she began crawling back towards her desk.

All I could do was to watch in horror as I had to witness what was clearly one of the worst moments in her life, Samantha grabbed y/n legs pulling her back towards her, only y/n decided to kick her in the face as hard as she could.

"That's my girl," I said watching them, as her foot made contact with Samantha's face again, Samantha yelled out in pain, blood started trickling out of her nose, Samantha rolled onto her back yelling in pain.

"You bitch!" Samantha yelled rolling onto her hands and knees, getting to her feet, she run across the office just as y/n made it to her desk , taking a hold of the knife from where it had landed on the floor, just in time as Samantha grabbed her by the shoulders pulling her up onto her feet, once back on her feet, she kicked backwards, kicking Samantha in her shin hard, forcing Samantha to loosen her hold she had on y/n, giving y/n the opportunity to turn around, raising her hand that was holding the knife upward, before plunging the knife down into Samantha's chest, I watched as Samantha's eyes widened in shock, "y/n?" she said barely a whisper, before falling to the ground.

y/n looked at her blood-stained hands, "Samantha?..." looking from her hands to Samantha who lay lifeless on the floor, "Samantha no.... I... I Killed her," tears were now running down her face, "I killed Samantha," she yelled so loudly before falling to her knees, with one hand on the floor for support, and her other hand covering her wound to stop the bleeding, "someone help!" y/n yelled, no one came, pushing herself up using the hand that was for support, she grabbed the edge of her desk, and using all her strength pulled herself up onto her feet, she began to slowly walk toward her office door, when suddenly a man busted into the office without knocking.

"y/n?" he run over to her, catching her just before she began to fall towards the floor again, "what happened?" he asked as he gently lay her on the ground.

"Samantha... try to kill me... I.... I had no choice," she struggled to get the words out.

"Don't you dare close your eyes, stay awake, stay with me," the man said as y/n closed her eyes, I could see he was trying to keep the emotions out of his voice and failed, as he applied pressure to her wound trying to stop the bleeding.

"Sam...Samantha is she?..." y/n asked doing her best to stay awake.

"Fuck Samantha," the man replied, I like him, I couldn't help but wonder if this man was John, I already liked John from what y/n had told me, watching the scene play out in front of me made my heart heavy at seeing how much he cares for my girl, y/n had told me he had become like a father to her, after her own father had been killed in the war.

"so tired," y/n said before closing her eyes once again, John was calling out her name over and over again, only this time y/n didn't open her eyes.

My eyes jerked open, it took me a moment to realise where I was, my body weighed down by a sleeping y/n who was lying next to me, with her arms wrapped loosely around my waist, our legs intertwined, I was lying comfortable on the living room floor of our home, or what was going to be our future home, where I hope we would have many happy years together, however for us to finally move forward with our lives, we need to leave all these darkness behind us.

I gently stroke her cheek as she continues to wince, she was still in that nightmare, reliving what that bitch Samantha had put her through, as I lay there watching her sleep, while doing my best to smooth her with my magic, I couldn't help thinking about what I had seem, what I had experience, what y/n allowed me to experience, she had pulled me into her dream so I could see for myself what had happened to her, the only thing is am unsure if y/n had pull me into her dream on purpose or not.

There was one part, I kept thinking about, I kept thinking about how I had reacted, I had said, "get your hands off my wife," where had that come from? Yes, I love her, I had been in love with her all my life, I am beyond happy she is back in my life, however we need to get to know one another again, I would say we needed to re-bond, however that really isn't necessary, as I had felt our bond from the moment she stepped back into my life,  like it had never been broken.

I carefully readjust my position so that I could place a feather light kiss on her lips, careful not to wake her, I don't have the heart to wake her since she is now sleeping peacefully, the magic I was using to smooth her, had removed her nightmares, and given her pleasant dreams, don't get me wrong, I had questions, I want to know if Samantha is dead or alive, and if she had somehow managed to survive where was she now?

Pushing all thoughts of Samantha out of my head, I leave one last kiss on y/n's lips before laying back down and once again getting comfortable, before closing my eyes and allowing sleep to once again take me, with one last thought.

"I hope with my whole soul that Samantha is dead and can no longer hurt my girl, if she is alive than she had better stay away if she knows what's good for her, because if she doesn't than I will kill her if it means keeping my girl safe,"

To Be Continue   

I really hope you all enjoy this new update/chapter, since I hadn't updated in a long time, I wrote 2000 words instead of my normal 1000 words.

Now that my studies have come to an end, am hoping to start writing/update a-lot more now.

R&R are always welcome :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2.1K 10
[discontinued] 'To die would be an awfully big adventure' 'Let's have less of the suicidal thoughts, yeah?' RIVEN X OC...
821K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
113K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
1.2K 56 5
In a world where it was almost impossible to ignore who their soulmate was for long, Farah Dowling had no idea who hers was for three decades. AU Sou...