Quick Transmigration: I was t...

By Jeassafae

[Double male protagonists + sand sculptures + Su teasing sweetness + 1v1 double cleanliness] In order to make... More

11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-74[🔚]
The God of Wealth VS The Author 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-77[🔚]
Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81[🔚]
Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10
11-30
31-50
51-70
71-80
81-90
91-97[🔚]
Chapter 405 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 1-20
21-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82[🔚]
Interstellar" marrying the little petite husband 1 -10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
Chapter 583 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-95[🔚]
The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10
11-20
21-26
finale

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10

3.2K 33 9
By Jeassafae

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1

    XX film and television city, "So I am a martial arts hero" crew.

    Filming is in full swing.

    The staff and actors were so busy that even the actors who hadn't come to the stage for the time being were all taking the script and memorizing their lines and scenes.

    Only...

    In a luxurious and exclusive rest area, an actor in a purple brocade costume and a jade crown was lying on a recliner and sleeping soundly.

    The male actor has an excellent face, with a straight nose and thick and curly eyelashes.

    The skin on the face is as white and tender as an egg that has been peeled off its shell, and there is a bit of cherry blossom-like powder in the white, making it look puffy.

    Even when she was sleeping with her eyes closed, her face was so beautiful that one couldn't take her eyes off it.

    A few actors who were preparing for the stage looked at the actor who was resting in the exclusive rest area, and couldn't help whispering.

    "Nowadays, anyone can be an actor. All you need is a good-looking face. You don't need to work hard on anything. No matter how bad your acting is, people will praise you." "Yeah, it's not like

    us Work hard, act so well, but no one sees it at all. This world is really unfair." "I

    heard that his face was made up, and it used to be ugly. If you want me to say, no matter how beautiful the face is, it's not as good as the original face. Good. What a person looks like is given by his parents, no matter what, I will not fix it!" "

    I heard that he was taken care of by a rich woman, who is super rich and has always praised him. That's why he has such good resources , The acting skills are obviously poor, and there are various big productions." "

    I heard that he once made several actresses fight..."

    Su Lang had just put on his new body, and was lying down with his eyes closed, ready to accept the plot.

    He heard the sour words of several actors, and he planned to settle accounts with them after receiving the plot.

    But I heard a few people talking more and more, and even said such unfounded nonsense that he caused several actresses to have abortions.

    Su Lang couldn't bear it anymore, stopped receiving memories, and sat up from the reclining chair.

    If the tiger doesn't show its power, treat it as a sick cat!

    He directly retorted, "I heard that you hammer, you have nothing else to do except hear all kinds of rumors all day? No wonder you are still a third-tier after so many years." Σ(?д?lll)

    Su When did Lang wake up! !

    The actor who was bullied was startled when he heard the sudden sound, and immediately stopped talking, not daring to continue speaking.

    Several other actors were also shocked.

    Su Lang scolded one, then turned to look at the others and continued to scold.

    "Nursed by a rich woman, I was adopted by a rich woman, why didn't I know? Spreading rumors indiscriminately is illegal, you know, you are responsible for every word you say.

    " If you don’t want your eyes, you can donate them to those who need them, thank you! Also, people who have plastic surgery are not shameful. Of course you won’t have plastic surgery, because with your foundation, no matter how much you get plastic surgery, it won’t look good.” “And this big brother,

    everyone I have worked hard for so long, but no one sees it. Shouldn’t I reflect on myself, is there something wrong with me, is it suitable for me to eat this bowl of rice? I cook my own food, but I still have to rely on the audience to be blind?

    ” What's wrong with liking it? I just stood there silently, and the audience would rather watch me act than you! Are you sour? What kind of biscuit are you!

    " Much more comfortable.

    Seeing that a group of people were stunned and opened their mouths there, unable to speak, he cocked his tail to the sky in an instant.

    His damn eloquence has no place to rest—

    well, it just feels a little dry.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 2

    Su Lang stretched out his hand to the assistant beside him, "Please bring me a bottle of water, thank you!" The

    assistant was shocked by Su Lang's series of words. Like a cannonball.

    After being stunned for a moment, she immediately went to fetch water for him, "Here, Brother Lang."

    Several actors were humiliated by Su Lang, secretly hating them, but they didn't dare to face him head-on.

    Immediately, it all dispersed in a desperate manner.

    "Cut, a group of cowards who only dare to talk about people behind their backs!"

    Su Lang snorted contemptuously, took the mineral water brought by the assistant, and drank it in a big gulp.

    Not far away, in another exclusive rest area, an actor in a black costume took everything in his eyes and shook his head.

    A weak and hypocritical little boy who likes to play big names? It's about the same as the irritable little jerk.

    It seems that the rumors are not true.

    The corners of his lips curled up slightly, and the haze in his heart for many days dissipated a lot.

    "Brother Chao, what's the matter?" Seeing his sudden smile, the assistant at the side asked curiously.

    "It's nothing, I just saw some interesting things." Fang Chao picked up the script on his lap and continued to read the script.

    Interesting thing? There's nothing interesting about the crew, why didn't he see it?

    The assistant scanned around, but saw nothing, and was completely confused.

    On the other side...

    After drinking the water, Su Lang lay back down again and continued to accept the plot.

    Su Lang was originally the son of the richest man in Aba Aba Star, oh no, to be precise, he was the son of the richest man in many economically wealthy planets. He had an old lady Su Yue'er who loved to read comics.

    Both parents have died, and he has inherited a huge amount of family property, and the flowers are endless.

    Originally eating, drinking, playing and playing games every day, I just wanted to be a happy salted fish.

    Unexpectedly, Su Yue'er, an old lady who criticizes, got into a car accident because she was listening to an indescribable radio drama while driving, and her soul inexplicably transmigrated into a fast-traveling holographic otome game chip.

    Then she became a vegetable, and if she wanted to wake her up, she had to enter the game and bring her soul back to the real world.

    Otome game, as the name suggests, is a love game for women.

    For example, the kind where a heroine falls in love with several wild men.

    Su Lang didn't believe it when he first heard about it. He was just joking, the interstellar era is so developed and the cars are all self-driving, how could there be a car accident.

    He also crossed into the game chip, which is outrageous, it is crazy to rub his brain on the ground.

    It is absolutely impossible to save people, this must be his sister's prank, he will not believe it.

    But the Space-Time Management Bureau issued a certificate, saying that the person really went through it, so I have to believe it.

    Even so, Su Lang still has no plans to save people in the game.

    Based on his understanding of his elder sister, she must be eager to stay in the game, and she will definitely come out by herself when she has played enough.

    Unexpectedly, the hospital told him that if the person was lying in the hospital all the time, he would have to pay a nursing fee of up to 100 million points per year.

    100 million points, although he is extremely rich, he can't afford to spend so much!

    Su Lang agreed to come in to save people on the spot, and immediately rushed to the Space-Time Management Bureau, took an unreliable system, and inserted it into the game chip.

    It doesn't matter what the points are or not, the main reason is that he has a deep relationship with his sister, and he doesn't want her to turn into a vegetable and lie down all the time.

    After a while, the game plot was successfully received.

    Su Lang's expression was a little subtle.

    The fast-traveling holographic otome game that Su Yueer wears is called "Daily Love", and there are many different planes in it.

    What he is transmigrating now is the first plane, which is called "National Film King, He is Passionate".

    This plane has only one attackable target, Fang Chao.

    As for the plot, it's about an ordinary amateur girl who participated in a talent show in order to chase stars, and was lucky enough to make her debut and enter the entertainment circle.

    Then, Fang Chao and her idol, the national male god, became artists in the same company.

    Fortunately, he passed the audition and participated in the same movie as the male god, and then started to attack the male god during the filming process.

    The male lead, Fang Chao, is a movie star who can be called a national male god. He is handsome, wealthy and has good acting skills. He also has a dog waist and eight-pack abs.

    The front is gentle and kind, but the back is sick and tender.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 3

    And this amateur girl is the heroine who is played by the player. The heroine has no name, and the name follows the player's name.

    As for him, the body he is using now, also called Su Lang, is a popular little fresh meat.

    He is handsome in appearance, but unfortunately his personality is very weak and hypocritical, and his acting skills are still terrible.

    Throwing big names at every turn and throwing temper tantrums, and being scolded on the hot searches for all kinds of bad things every now and then.

    But the original owner himself didn't care, and still went his own way.

    Because he is very rich, and his elder brother is the president of an entertainment company, he only came to the entertainment industry to experience the joy of being a star and being watched by all the people.

    However, this happiness is very short-lived, because the president is not his real brother.

    That's right, this is a very bloody story. Many years ago, he was swapped with a girl, and the girl who was swapped was the president's own sister.

    And the girl who was dropped is the heroine experienced by the player.

    The original host is a vicious supporting actor, because he failed to be the leading actor in this show, and maliciously targeted him in various ways, and even tried to hurt the female lead.

    Of course it didn't work out in the end, and was severely punished by the hero Fang Chao.

    As the plot progressed, he was later discovered by the CEO's brother that he was not his own, but the heroine was, so he was abandoned.

    Without the big backer of the president's elder brother to protect him, those who the original owner had offended before all came to seek revenge from him. In short, he ended up miserable in the end.

    As for the strategy results of this game, there are four.

    Ending No. 1: Fang Chao saw the heroine talking to other men, so he locked her up very jealously.

    The heroine couldn't stand the loss of freedom and chose to run away, but was caught by Fang Chao and died together with her.

    Ending No. 2: The heroine failed to capture Fang Chao, and made him feel disgusted, and was blocked by Fang Chao.

    Ending No. 3: Fang Chao wanted to disclose his relationship with the heroine, but the heroine refused for fear of affecting his career. Misunderstood by Fang Chao and locked up, the heroine couldn't stand it and wanted to run away, but was caught by Fang Chao and died together.

    No. 4 ending: The heroine was locked up by Fang Chao willingly and obediently, without contact with any outsiders, and they lived happily ever after.

    Three of the four are be, and only the last ending is he.

    After watching the plot, Su Lang was completely shocked.

    What kind of ghost game is this? The hero of this game is probably not a pervert with a twisted mind. He will be locked up no matter what he does.

    If you dare to escape, you will be caught and killed together. This character is too extreme.

    "Little biscuit, this can't be the kind of indescribable otome game!" Su Lang had a guess in his heart.

    A phantom in the shape of a biscuit floated in front of Su Lang, and looked at him with a smile: "Yes, the host, it is exactly what you think—" Su Lang: ... Sure enough,

    with

    his old sister's taste, he You shouldn't expect this to be a normal game.

    "Where is Su Yueer now?" After being speechless for a while, Su Lang went straight to the topic.

    No matter what the plot is, it has nothing to do with him anyway, he just came to bring Su Yue'er's soul back.

    [Miss Su Yueer has worn it on the player character, and now she is filming in the front! Miss Su Yueer is hanging on the pink dress of Wia. 】

    Su Lang raised his head and looked forward upon hearing this, and saw a pure and sweet young woman not far ahead.

    The woman was wearing a pink flowing costume, and she was hanging on a wire, filming in mid-air.

    ←_← Hiss... This martial arts movement is really very stiff, it looks like a robot.

    After making the judgment, Su Lang looked away, picked up the script on his knee and glanced at it.

    It will take a long time for Su Yue'er to finish filming, and his part will have to wait for a while.

    After checking the time on his phone, Su Lang stood up, intending to go to the toilet while waiting for Su Yueer.

    I don't know if the original owner ate too much, but now he really wants to get a tuba, and his stomach is very distended.

    Su Lang found the men's room according to the original owner's memory, chose a random one to go in, took out his mobile phone and squatted down.

    half an hour later...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 4

    "Victory!" A system sound of game victory came from the phone.

    Su Lang put down his phone with a relaxed face, shook his head and sighed, "Oh, Invincible is really lonely—"

    After sighing, he picked up his phone again and wanted to play another game. Loneliness or something, there will be no more invincible games up.

    However, as soon as the phone was picked up again, it automatically shut down and turned into a black screen when it ran out of power.

    Su Lang: ⊙︿⊙Okay

    , the battery is out, so he can only end the tuba and go back.

    Su Lang put his phone into his pocket reluctantly, and stretched out his hand to draw toilet paper under the paper drawer next to him.

    I touched the bottom of the paper box and grabbed it a few times, but found nothing.

    Huh, didn't catch it?

    He turned his head to look at the paper box suspiciously, and found that the transparent paper box had only one empty roll core lying inside.

    WC! No, there is no paper in this toilet! !

    (T ^ T) Suddenly, Su Lang felt ten thousand beasts galloping past.

    God, don't play with him like this! His mobile phone was out of battery, and there was no one in the toilet when he came in just now, when will he squat until he can go out.

    In the middle of madness, there was a sound of flushing from the toilet next door.

    someone! Very good!

    Su Lang's eyes lit up immediately, and he immediately shouted to the opposite side: "Brother next door, can you pass me some paper, my toilet is out of paper! Thank you, brother, a good man will have a safe life!" Afraid that the other party would refuse,

    he Very cleverly added a word of thanks at the end.

    brother? A good man is safe all his life?

    Fang Chao was flushing the toilet and was about to get out of the toilet when he heard the sudden sound and couldn't help but stop.

    It's him……

    The one who got into a fight with a few actors just now was the "weak" pop star Su Lang.

    Before this, Fang Chao had never seen such a "weak" traffic male star, who was so jealous that he could fly.

    Fang Chao didn't want to accept this drama at first, because he had heard a lot of scandals and gossip about playing the second male lead, Su Lang, and the unspoken rules of playing big names and using doubles.

    And Su Lang's unbearably bad acting skills, these are the things he hates the most.

    But he owed Boss Su a favor, so he had to accept this drama.

    But when he came to the set and saw Su Lang himself, it seemed that he was not as bad as he imagined.

    At least, his personality is much more interesting than rumored.

    Seeing that there was no movement on the other side for a long time, Su Lang was afraid that people would leave, so he immediately yelled again, "Brother, don't go, please help me get some paper for the emergency! Thank you very much!" Fang Chao half-lidded his eyes and responded

    , "Wait a minute."

    Then she turned around and went back to help him draw out the paper.

    Ten fingers touched the soft tissue, thinking of his words just now, somehow, Fang Chao suddenly thought of playing tricks.

    He took out several sections of paper, tore off a small piece of paper the size of a thumb from the upper right corner of the first section, took the piece of paper, walked out to the toilet next door and knocked on the door.

    Hearing the knock on the door, Su Lang immediately opened the door a crack, and happily reached out to pick up the paper, "Thank you, brother, good people will be rewarded!"

    After receiving the paper, the smile on Su Lang's face froze instantly.

    "Brother, did you make a mistake? Why is there only a little paper?"

    Just a piece of paper the size of a thumb, how can you wipe your ass, is this teasing him?

    "Didn't you want me to help pass some paper?" Fang Chao asked knowingly.

    Su Lang heard the meaning of teasing from these words, and he seriously suspected that this person did it on purpose, but now he urgently needs tissues, so he can't tear himself apart with this person.

    A man can bend and stretch, he endures!

    "Brother, handing over some paper is just a way of saying, a little paper is useless at all. You can help me get a few more sections of paper... Thank you, brother!" Su Lang gritted his teeth and smiled.

    After saying this, there was no sound outside the door, and Su Lang didn't receive any response.

    Could it be that he left directly? An ominous premonition rose in Su Lang's heart.

    "Brother, are you still there? Brother??"

    He yelled several times, but still didn't get a response.

    Su Lang was so angry that he couldn't help cursing, "Who, seeing other people in trouble, it's too..." "Too what?"

    Su Lang was cursing, a deep and magnetic male voice up.

    With the sound of the sound, several sections of white and soft toilet paper were squeezed and handed in by a slender and beautiful hand.

    Su Lang stopped talking immediately with a guilty conscience, changed his words and quickly grabbed the toilet paper, "You are so kind and caring! Brother, you are such a good person." "I think so too." Changing his words was really quick,

    Fang

    Chao Hold back a smile and nod.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 5 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 5

    ←_←Su Lang silently wiped his butt dry quickly and flushed the water.

    When the door was opened again to go out, there was no one outside the door.

    "Little biscuit, do you see who the person who handed me the paper just now is?" Su Lang called out the biscuit and asked.

    Little Biscuit knew who that person was, but she shook her head guiltily and denied it.

    [I didn't see it clearly, host, I just fell asleep and didn't see anything. 】

    "You are a waste who only knows how to sleep." Su Lang's face was full of black lines.

    He washed his hands angrily and left the toilet.

    Hmph, don't let him find out who this person is. Otherwise, I must play him back hard!

    ...

    Su Yue'er's scene was quickly finished filming temporarily, and she stepped back to the side to take a rest.

    As soon as she returned to the rest area, before she had time to sit down, she was suddenly grabbed by someone, "Su Yue'er, come here and be safe—"

    Hearing this voice, Su Yue'er was not surprised.

    Besides the sand sculpture of her younger brother Su Lang, who else could there be?

    "Shall we talk?" She smiled and turned around.

    "Let's go!"

    A few minutes later.

    A corner of the crew, inaccessible.

    "Follow me back to the real world!" Su Lang crossed his hips and glared at his elder sister angrily.

    "No, Miss Ben wants to stay here to meet handsome guys!"

    Su Yue'er crossed her arms and rejected Su Lang's request without hesitation.

    "Be a handsome guy with a hammer, if you don't go back with me, you will become a vegetable." Su Lang rolled his eyes in disdain.

    When is this, and I still want to pick up handsome guys, Su Yue'er's head can't be soaked in water, right?

    "It doesn't matter, if you become a vegetative, you will become a vegetative...a handsome guy dies under his pants, and a ghost is also flirtatious."

    Su Yueer spread her hands unmoved, and showed a nympho expression, "Fang Chao is so handsome Oh, he is simply the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. That male waist, those abs, those long legs..."

    Shit, this old pervert!

    "If you go back with me, I'll pack you some fresh meat that's more handsome than him, and it's not the same every day." After thinking about it, Su Lang gritted his teeth and made a tempting offer to his elder sister.

    Su Yue'er, an old pervert, usually likes the handsome little fresh meat the most, so he doesn't believe that she won't be tempted.

    Although it will cost a lot of money to pack a few small fresh meat for her, it is much less than the nursing fee at that day.

    "No, Fang Chao is the most handsome man in the world in my heart, and no one can replace him! I won't go back with you."

    Su Yueer refused again.

    "You really don't want to go back with me, do you?" Su Lang rolled up his sleeves.

    If he can't persuade her well, then he can only force her to do it directly. Anyway, even if he kidnaps her today, he will have to take her away.

    "No!" Su Yue'er raised her head without fear.

    "Little Biscuit, get ready, help me drag her soul out!" Su Lang quickly grabbed Su Yueer, and turned his head to order Biscuit.

    "Okay, host." The little biscuit floated over.

    It floated in front of Su Yue'er, stretched out its small claws and dragged her soul.

    After pulling for a long time...

    Little Biscuit squinted her eyes and floated in front of Su Lang: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" miss"s soul

    ? this?

    "I want you to have a hammer!" Su Lang looked at Biscuit with disgust, he was such an unreliable waste.

    Little Biscuit defended in a wronged voice: "He's cute, coquettish, and rainbow farts..." [

    Moreover, it's not because of her weak strength that Miss Su Yue'er's soul can't be pulled out. It is because Miss Su Yueer's obsession with the hero Fang Chao is too deep, so her soul cannot be taken away. ]

    At the end, Biscuit's eyes flickered.

    However, Su Lang didn't notice this look.

    Obsession too deep? Su Lang's head hurts a little, Su Yue'er is really out of her mind.

    "How can we get rid of her obsession with Fang Chao? Isn't it to help her succeed in that Fang Chao?" Having said that, Su Lang shuddered.

     ̄﹏ ̄Let him be a big man, go to be a matchmaker or something, goodbye.

    "Of course not! What you need to do, host, is to break Miss Su Yueer's obsession with the hero Fang Chao, so that she will no longer have unreasonable thoughts about the hero Fang Chao." Little Biscuit shook her little head.

    "You can have this!"

    Su Lang felt that this is not difficult to do. He is not good at matching others, but he is good at making him sabotage!

    Thinking of this, Su Lang looked at Su Yue'er, intending to persuade her to give up on Fang Chao.

    As a result, when she turned her head, she found that Su Yue'er had broken free and slipped away without knowing when.

    Su Lang: ...

    Good guy, it's like a loach, it's not slippery.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 7

    "So I Am a Martial Arts Hero" is an IP adaptation of a leading male lead drama, with only a male lead and no female lead.

    It is about a young man who is useless in martial arts and can't cultivate his internal strength at all. He went to watch a martial arts conference.

    But because of his innate supernatural power, he was mistaken for a martial arts hero, and somehow became the leader of the martial arts alliance.

    And in the end, by mistake, he took in a basket of talented apprentices, founded a sect, and became a generation of masters.

    Su Lang plays a super flatterer here, and one of the apprentices who regards the hero as a role model in his heart is Zhen Wudi.

    The hero Wang Goudan has several talented apprentices, but only Zhen Wudi, the great apprentice, plays the most roles and is the most important.

    As for Su Yue'er, the third female character she plays in it is called Jin Beibei, who is the suitor of the male protagonist Wang Goudan and the daughter of the former martial arts leader.

    The scene that Su Lang is going to shoot now is about Zhen Wudi competing with others in the martial arts arena, but he was secretly plotted against with hidden weapons and planned to kill him.

    The male protagonist Wang Goudan couldn't stand it anymore, rushed to the stage and drew his sword to help, and punched his opponent, which shocked everyone, and attracted the admiration of Jin Beibei, the daughter of the former martial arts leader.

    As soon as the filming started, Su Lang suddenly entered the state and turned into Zhen Wudi.

    "No family, no faction, Zhen Wudi, please enlighten me!" The young man dressed in gorgeous purple stood on the ring, looked up at his opponent, and announced his name.

    "No. 1 sword sect, Li Mazi."

    The opponent, dressed in coarse cloth, glanced at the boy's small body with disdain, sneered, and proudly announced his name.

    "Wu Men Wu Sect Zhen Wudi vs. No. 1 Sword Sect Li Daddy, let's begin!" After each of them reported their titles, the judges announced the start of the competition.

    Zhen Wudi made preparations and swung his sword to attack the opponent first.

    "Qi!" Before Su Lang could swing his sword, Director Lin immediately called out with a smile.

    "This episode was very well acted, Su Lang, you can come down now, let the next one be your substitute, thank you!"

    Director Lin originally planned to ng many times for such a simple episode, but he didn't expect Su Lang to do it today. It was a surprise and a joy to be able to perform so well.

    What? Just said a line, and it was over, and he said that he acted very well, thank you for your hard work?

    ( ̄ー ̄?? Su Lang, who is about to show off his acting skills, has a black question mark face.

    "Why do you want a substitute? I can do it myself."

    The next part of the scene is very simple, he has already thought about what to do It was shot.

    Director Lin didn't expect that Su Lang would propose not to use a stand-in, and planned to do it by himself. He couldn't believe his ears.

    What is this little ancestor trying to do?

    He can't learn martial arts moves at all, and he has always used As a stand-in, if he was allowed to do it himself, he might not be able to pass the whole day of filming today.

    Most importantly, if he bumps into something, he can't bear it at all!

    "This, this, next The most important thing is that the martial arts scene needs to hang the wire, which is more dangerous and easy to get injured." Director Lin wiped off his sweat, and patiently persuaded Su Lang. "

    And the martial arts director of this martial arts scene has not taught you the martial arts movements before, and it is too late to learn now. Ha, it's better to let the substitute!"

    Director Lin thought that after such persuasion, Su Lang would not be able to continue messing around, but he waved his hand without thinking about it.

    "It's just a martial arts scene, it's very simple, I won't get hurt. After reading the script just now, I have already thought about the moves, so I don't need a martial arts instructor." "Director Lin, don't worry,

    the moves definitely match the characters and the script description." And they will definitely be very handsome. Wind.

    (?ω?) Su Lang smiled and patted his chest.

    He's a big guy who wears many vests. Well, besides being the son of the richest man on Planet Abaaba, he also has several other very impressive identities.

    Among them is Niu Pidi vest, who is the nth generation successor of the Invincible sect, a mysterious sect with tens of thousands of years of inheritance.

    He is still the strongest existence in the division, although there are only him and the master in the entire division.

    Anyway, all in all, a martial arts scene was nothing to him.

    "This..." Director Lin hesitated to speak, a bit embarrassed.

    He really didn't believe Su Lang's words.

    Su Lang's martial arts scene, emmmmm, is really hard to describe.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 8 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 8

    When the actors nearby heard Su Lang's words, they couldn't help laughing secretly.

    Su Lang was too confident.

    Also, the movements are very simple, and I have already thought about it myself, without martial arts guidance, to ensure that it conforms to the script description?

    Does he have any problems with his own cognition? How can such a big face say this.

    As for him, he can't bear even a little bit of suffering, so he looks for a substitute every now and then, and he likes to flirt with big names, how can he do that.

    "Director Lin, let Su Lang try it. If you take more protective measures, you shouldn't be injured. Maybe he can do better than you imagined." Seeing Director Lin's embarrassment,

    Fang Chao stood up, "No Let him try again, how do you know him, okay?"

    When he said the last sentence, he gave Su Lang a meaningful look.

    This voice... Su Lang felt that Fang Chao's voice was very familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

    He narrowed his eyes and thought hard for a while. Soon, Su Lang finally remembered where he had heard this voice.

    It's him, the man playing tricks on him in the toilet!

    It turned out that the person playing tricks on him was Fang Chao!

    (?`へ′?) Su Lang glared at Fang Chao angrily, and decided to make him look good later.

    Director Lin felt the same when he heard Fang Chao's words.

    Su Lang's little ancestor, if he doesn't give him a try, he will definitely not give up.

    Maybe it will turn the crew upside down because of this, and delay the shooting progress of the entire crew.

    It's better to take safety precautions and let him go up to try. If it doesn't work, he can bump into the south wall and turn his head.

    "Okay, then I'll try it for you." Director Lin waved his hand and asked the staff to give Su Lang the wire.

    After Su Lang got dressed, he resumed shooting soon.

    On the ring, after the two exchanged names, the young man in purple was the first to swing his long sword at his opponent.

    The boy's movements are handsome and neat, and his sword swing is fast and steady.

    The opponent didn't expect him to make a move so quickly, and he was stunned for a while before fighting back, but he had already lost the opportunity and could only retreat steadily under his sword.

    After a flash of swords and swords, the opponent was beaten helplessly and fell to a corner of the ring.

    Under the arena, everyone cheered and cheered.

    "Zhen Wudi! Zhen Wudi!"

    The young man leaped over with his sword indifferently, and put the sword on the opponent's neck, "You lost." "

    I admit..." The opponent raised his hand, as if to admit defeat.

    The winner was already decided, the young man withdrew his sword, turned around and was about to go to the center of the ring.

    However, at this moment, the opponent on the ground who was supposed to admit defeat suddenly stopped the words of admitting defeat, raised his hand and quickly threw a few hidden weapons at the young man.

    "Wow!"

    Director Lin yelled in surprise, and praised Su Lang without hesitation, "Very good, your action just now is really great, it fits the role very well!"

    Director Lin sincerely praised Su Lang this time. , this effect far exceeded his imagination.

    It was exactly the action he imagined Zhen Wudi would make, and he was so satisfied.

    Compared with the set of movements designed by the original martial arts instructor, the effect is obviously much better.

    The actors around were also secretly surprised, especially the few actors who had laughed at Su Lang in their hearts just now.

    Mom!

    Su Lang has no strength to restrain a chicken, and usually even needs an assistant to help unscrew a bottle cap. He can use a stand-in for filming and never do it himself.

    When did you learn such a handsome move?

    Although they don't know much about martial arts, they can see that these moves are very unusual. The moves look very handsome, but they are not put on airs.

    Could it be that Su Lang is usually deliberately pretending to be a fool to confuse the public, so as to achieve the purpose of making people complain, so that he can dominate the hot searches and be black and red?

    The more people thought about it, the more they felt that this was the case.

    If this is the case, then this Su Lang is really scheming, it's really scary that they were all deceived.

    "Of course, I said that I will definitely meet the requirements."

    He is the nth generation successor of the Invincible Sect!

    Su Lang proudly raised his head, like a proud little rooster, with a pair of extremely beautiful eyes shining brightly, as if there were thousands of stars in them.

    Fang Chao was sitting in a corner under the ring, seeing his complacent appearance, he lost his mind for a moment.

    It's really...

    It looks like it makes people want to destroy it bit by bit.

    He lowered his eyes, hooked the corners of his lips imperceptibly, put his slender fingers on the handle of the chair, and tapped rhythmically.

    A staff member came forward with props and quickly created an injury effect on Su Lang's body.

    The martial arts instructor at the side recovered from the shock, and couldn't help walking over to ask Su Lang excitedly.

    "Su Lang, may I ask which senior you learned this set of movements from, can you introduce this senior for me?" "Cough..."

    Su Lang coughed dryly twice, and was about to light up Showing his arrogant identity, "This is from my master invincible..."

    The little biscuit floated over and reminded him: "Host, your current identity is Su Lang, a vase-flow niche student! This Su Lang has never been trained by a teacher." What about martial arts—"

    Su Lang immediately stopped and changed his words, "I dreamed about it at night after reading the original novel, am I good? Hehe." (?o?

    ) I dreamed about it, which is also OK?

    The martial arts instructor expressed some doubts. He has also read the original book, so he never dreamed about it once.

    Moreover, Su Lang's moves are so standard, it looks like he has specially practiced them.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 9 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 9

    The martial arts instructor couldn't ask any more questions. Su Lang's wound had already been made, and he started shooting again.

    When he first came out of the rivers and lakes, he was pure in heart, and never thought that his opponent would make secret moves behind his back. Before he could dodge, he was stabbed in the shoulder by a flying hidden weapon.

    The concealed weapon seemed to have been coated with poison.

    In the next second, the boy was completely powerless, and with a muffled grunt, he fell softly to the corner of the ring.

    The fine purple brocade clothes were instantly stained with large swathes of red by the blood, reflecting his youthful and handsome but slightly pale face, which became paler and paler.

    The boy looked up in disbelief at the opponent who was slowly walking towards him.

    With a sneer on his face, he swung his weapon and stabbed at him, "You lose, go die!"

    The young man wanted to struggle, but he couldn't exert any strength on his body, his beautiful eyes were filled with despair . No more struggle, just lie still and wait for death to come.

    Fighting in the arena is always a matter of life or death.

    at this time.

    Seeing that the opponent was about to kill the boy, Wang Goudan, who had been standing and watching in the audience, couldn't stand it anymore, so he jumped up and flew onto the ring.

    Blowing away the opponent with one punch, Zhen Wudi was saved.

    The young man was about to close his eyes in despair, when suddenly his eyes turned upside down, and he fell into a wide and warm embrace.

    The young man froze, raised his eyes, and saw a handsome face.

    "Thank you... Xie Engong..." The young man leaned in his benefactor's arms, looked up at him slightly, and showed him a weak but grateful smile.

    When Su Lang said this line, he deliberately turned his handsome face to the side, blocking Fang Chao's face in the camera, only showing his perfect profile.

    The young man has a pair of extremely penetrating and pure eyes, and at this moment, those eyes are full of benefactor alone.

    Such beautiful eyes.

    I really want to put it in a bottle and keep it...

    Fang Chao looked at the eyes full of him, his Adam's apple rolled, and the light in his eyes was dark.

    Noticing someone's small movements, he secretly smiled in his heart, but there was a worried look on his face.

    Exclaiming in surprise, he hugged Su Lang and turned his lower body without a trace, turning his back to the camera, "No, little brother, you are poisoned!"

    This shameless, he just blocked his face, and he actually turned his whole body Face is blocked!

    The expression on Su Lang's face was so angry that he almost couldn't maintain it.

    Suddenly thought of something, his eyes lit up.

    Su Lang stretched out his little paw viciously at the place blocked by the camera and scratched the itchy flesh on Fang Chao's waist.

    (??ω?)? Hey, I'll scratch you to death, I don't believe you are ticklish, just wait for the laughing scene to be scolded by the director!

    Want to make him laugh?

    It's a pity...he is not ticklish, and his calculations are doomed to fail.

    Feeling the claws on his waist, Fang Chao lowered his head.

    With a steady expression on his face, he reached out and wiped the wound of the person in his arms.

    Seeing the red to black blood on his fingertips, he frowned, "This poison is..."

    ...

    Under Su Lang's prank, Fang Chao was able to secure a group, and successfully completed the scene with good acting skills.

    The whole scene is over, there is no ng.

    Director Lin was very pleasantly surprised. He decided that Fang Chao had guided him well, and Fang Chao praised him full of praise.

    "It's because Su Lang acts well that I can perform well." Fang Chao looked at Su Lang with a chuckle and shook his head.

    Su Lang felt that Fang Chao was laughing at him, so he angrily showed his nostrils to Fang Chao to show his contempt.

    (# ' n′ ) The actor is amazing, who hasn't been an actor yet!

    He, Su Lang, was also an actor in... the holographic star development game back then. Well, his acting skills were rated as 3S by the system!

    Hmph, later he must use his acting skills to crush Fang Chao so hard that he can't laugh.

    Seeing Su Lang's expression, the arc of Fang Chao's mouth couldn't help but get bigger.

    This arc fell into Su Lang's eyes, and it turned into provoking him, declaring war on him, and making his fighting spirit even higher.

    He continued to work hard, and continued to make troubles in the next plays, trying to use his acting skills to lead the trend.

    However, Goose...

    not only failed to influence Fang Chao, Su Lang was almost overwhelmed by Fang Chao's acting skills.

    The two never gave in to each other and fought back and forth, but in the end neither of them succeeded in influencing the other. After several scenes were performed, all of them went very smoothly, and it was all a one-off.

    Soon, the rivalry between the two exceeded the plan, and the filming was quickly finished ahead of schedule.

    After each scene was filmed, Su Lang's evaluation of Fang Chao improved a little in his heart.

    I have to admit that his acting skills are really good, and he deserves the title of actor.

    But good acting skills belong to good acting skills, he doesn't approve of this person's character, and he won't give up taking his elder sister away.

    "Hmph." After filming, Su Lang put his arms around his chest and hummed to Fang Chao.

    Then, follow the assistant to the dressing room.

    Fang Chao shook his head nonchalantly.

    After a few scenes, his view of Su Lang also changed a lot.

    He didn't expect that Su Lang could still be unaffected by his deliberate suppression, and even almost overwhelmed him.

    It's been a long time since he met an opponent who was as equal as him...

    Looking at Su Lang's leaving back, Fang Chao's eyes secretly filled with crazy excitement.

    (′`)ノ The filming of the rivalry between the two was successfully completed, and Director Lin was beside him smiling from ear to ear.

    Unexpectedly, he really did not expect that these two people could perform so well when they acted together.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 10 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 10

    The other actors in the same crew were once again shocked by Su Lang's performance.

    Fang Chao's acting skills are well-recognized, and it's normal to have a pass, but Su Lang's acting skills are notoriously bad, because of his bad acting skills, he has even been on the trending searches.

    Just yesterday, his acting skills were still terrible, reciting numbers to the camera, today his acting skills have improved rapidly.

    Not only can he recite his lines smoothly and perform handsome martial arts moves, but he can also successfully take over Shangchao's scenes without being suppressed by him at all.

    This is simply like a poor student who scored more than ten points in the exam every time, and scored 100 points in the exam overnight, making rapid progress!

    This is really a genius. When he is bad, he can be extremely bad, and when he gets better, he can suddenly get better.

    Everyone's evaluation of Su Lang was updated again because of this.

    Su Yue'er stood aside, seeing everyone's surprised expressions, straightened her back proudly and proudly.

    Her brother is very good, right?

    Although he is a bit of a sand sculpture, his brain is not very clear, he is easy to deceive, he likes to pretend, and he has been single and can't find a partner...

    But he knows a lot of things, from childhood to adulthood, he has excellent grades in all aspects.

    It's just that people are not very motivated. Since inheriting the inheritance of their richest man's father, they only want to eat and wait to die as salted fish.

    He was neither willing to find someone to bring back to show her, nor was he willing to fulfill the marriage contract made by his parents and marry his fiancé.

    Thinking of this, Su Yue'er looked forward to Fang Chao who was secretly watching her brother leave, her eyes narrowed slightly, and the expression on her face gradually became more subtle.

    In the distance, Su Lang, who was following his assistant to the dressing room to remove makeup and was about to catch up with the next announcement, couldn't help but sneezed a few times.

    "Ah-choo! Ah-choo!"

    After sneezing, Su Lang couldn't help but shook his head and sighed, "There must be too many people thinking about me behind my back, alas, being too handsome is also a kind of trouble—"

    Uh, being too handsome is also a kind of trouble? The assistant Xiaojuzi wiped away his sweat silently.

    How can he be troubled when he is too handsome?

    Brother Lang is acting weird today.

    In the crowd, an actor in coarse gray clothes held his mobile phone tightly, with a sneer on his lips.

    Oh, what are you proud of, isn't it that your face looks a little better than his, and is there a patron to support it?

    His acting skills are not very good, he is not as good as him when the spicy chicken is dead, and there are so many people praising him.

    Why does this kind of little boy who relies on his face for food speak out to teach him a lesson, and also said to make him reflect on whether he is suitable for the entertainment industry.

    It's just that I didn't go for plastic surgery to hug the rich woman's thigh like him.

    With my acting skills, if I am willing to do these things, I can become popular in minutes.

    People like him don't deserve to stay in the entertainment circle, they should get out.

    The male actor stared viciously at Su Lang's back. After a few hard glances, he lowered his eyes and disappeared into the crowd.

    ——After

    finishing the announcement and having a sumptuous dinner, Su Lang went back to the hotel under the unified arrangement of the crew, and took a bath in his luxurious large bathtub.

    Fragrant mist lingers in the bathroom and soft music plays.

    Su Lang lazily leaned against the edge of the bathtub, swirled the wine in the goblet, took a sip, and narrowed his eyes in enjoyment.

    The whole person is floating.

    While soaking in the bath, he pulled the biscuit over and let it check Su Yueer's obsession value.

    Biscuit glanced at Su Lang enviously, then opened the system panel to check.

    Soon, it found out the result.

    [Host, Miss Su Yueer's obsession value is still 100——]

    "Cough cough cough...Little Biscuit, are you sure you read correctly? I have worked so hard to be handsome for so long, yet she hasn't even lowered her obsession value at all?" After listening to the status of the obsession value reported by

    Biscuit , Su Lang was choked and coughed a few times.

    No, it's unscientific!

    He tried so hard to be handsome today, and his performance was very good. The number of little girls peeping at him in the crew was obviously several times more than before.

    He secretly calculated that there were more people watching him than Fang Chao.

    How could it be possible that Su Yue'er didn't decrease her obsession at all, it's not right!

    "Host, I'm sure you read it right, it's true that the value of obsession hasn't decreased at all—" Little Biscuit blinked her eyes.

    Su Lang didn't quite believe this unreliable little system. He stared at the biscuit with wide eyes, trying to find signs of lying in its eyes.

    The little biscuit also widened its small eyes, and looked at Su Lang without fear.

    Su Lang searched around in the eyes of the little biscuit, but found no trace.

    Well, I really didn't lie to him.

    Su Lang finally believed in the fact that he had worked hard all afternoon, but his obsession value hadn't decreased at all. He pursed his lips in depression.

    Since the first option doesn't work, the second option can only be used.

    Expose Fang Chao's true face and expose all his shortcomings to Su Yue'er.

    Su Lang scratched his head and pondered for a while, and soon came up with a way to let Fang Chao show his true colors.

    ( ′^?ω^?`) He smirked twice.

    After thinking of a good idea, Su Lang raised his wine glass and planned to take another sip in a happy mood.

    As soon as the wine glass was raised, Little Biscuit suddenly yelled.

    [It's not good, it's not good, host, Su Yue'er ran to Fang Chao's room to seduce Fang Chao! The host is going to stop it, or the obsession value will increase again! 】

    Shit, Su Yueer, this careless old pervert!

    Su Lang immediately put down his wine glass, got up from the bathtub, put a bathrobe on himself, and rushed out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
1M 32.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
2.3K 64 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
548K 6.1K 193
Original / Male Male / Time Traveling / High H / Drama / High H / Beauty Shou Tang Xiaotang died, met the system, and then started his fast travel jo...