OUTERBANKS SEASON4

By Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... More

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)

354 8 19
By Millyboo92

Hey guys! I didn't have time to make a cover page so just adding the additional chapters here anyway. Did the best I could with this one- it's a bit rushed but I know I definitely wont get anything up for another two weeks and wanted to make sure I just something out- I will have to look over it again tomorrow and hope I don't cringe lol Plus WARNING SMUT. Probably not very well written but I will come back and fix it later? Anyway I was listening and vibing to Rapunzel by Drapht writing this part and planning ahead for the next parts, great song!! Guys should go check it out! Hope you enjoy!! xxxx y'all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)

“Yeah… oh, and do you guys also do vegan?” Kiara questions, pressing the motel room phone up closer to her ear- she had been on the other end with room service. “Yeah- would that be an option?… really? That would be great. Thanks… for room 101. Oh, and could two coffees be added?… sure, that’s all thanks- ok, bye.” Kiara hangs up. She releases a pent up sigh she’d been holding in. She sags her shoulders a little, letting her gaze float about the room. She’d ordered breakfast- for her and Rafe- and it’s only ten past six in the morning… she just really couldn’t get back to sleep. She’d had all these heavy thoughts weighing down her mind- they were really pestering her, and she'd begun to grow something close to a migraine. 

Anyway, she’s rarely ever up this early in the morning but today was different and she couldn’t get her head around thoughts roaming her mind or get herself back to sleep- she kind of guessed she’d been lucky someone from room service had even been up to pick up the phone this early. She purses her lips back, playing with her hands… it had been all the stress of the previous day… it had been playing again and again in her head, driving her crazy… all the drama of the previous day… her friends and how they reacted to what unfolded that day too… her friends and what they thought of her now… and if that had not been enough- her parents also hounded her with constant inundating texts. 

She gently pulls the blinds back a little to peer out of the window and to let in a little light. The motel had a pretty decent view of the beautiful Barbados ocean for the price they paid… it had been the best available option at such short notice- and Rafe refused to sleep again in his yacht  after having spent five nights out on the ocean straight, he needed a change- he needed to be somewhere else other than surround by those same walls as the yacht bobbed up and down- and much preferably on land- so room 101 became their little space- their little place- their kind of last minute resort, but a very surprisingly comfortable haven at that. She looked out- she could see as the red sun began to make its appearance over the horizon, spreading a vibrant array of colors across the sky, reflecting its colors that glistened against the water. It was truly beautiful.  

Her gaze lowers and her brows dip- catching a glimpse of some sudden movement just outside their motel- on the streets- someone with mussed up bleach blonde hair sprinting off the road, his hair bobbing up and down as he runs onto the pavement and slows as he disappears into a nearby shop- a small yellow and green painted convenience store… she’d only narrowly caught sight of it- sight of him- it had been a quick glimpse, he’d been that fast. We all know what she’s kind of wondering… was that just JJ? She tilts her head, pouting her lips, confused… she won’t move- his most probably up to no good- and she should stay put… she just can’t go to him- check on what he’d been up to- even if she still cared for him… she needed things to simmer between her and JJ before she could approach him again… she needed to prepare herself before hand if she were to ever confront JJ so soon… but her curiosity doesn’t waver- it keeps growing- and she really wants to know- the questions hound her… 

Her gaze lifts and sweeps over to their room’s king size bed when she hears Rafe stirring awake with a croaky groan under the covers. He stretches, shifting a little under the comforter with another groan, before lifting his head up slowly. He grunts as his eyes find her, propping himself up a little higher and turns carefully, grimacing… his body still strained with pain after the fight he’d had with JJ and JohnB outside the Cameron’s family holiday home. His eyes squint at Ki, eyes moving over her curiously… he squeezes his eyes shut again, feeling exhausted, and he drops his head back into the pillows- rubbing at his temple. His willing himself to wake up now knowing Ki had been up already. He worried what she’d had on her mind- why she’d been awake so early… She'd let out a lot on him last night- and he knew how much weighed her mind- they'd quarreled a great deal about it all.

Rafe hisses a little when his knuckles cross over a bruised cut just above his brow. He starts to cough, slightly, his throat a little irritated and slightly dry from sleep. 

Something about the way Ki remained silent told him alot- she’d still been mad. She was mad, yes, mostly about the fight between him and the pogues- something she’d made very clear the night as they argued… but… it still hadn’t stop her from sleeping with him…  

It had been a strange night- and after the pogues had been out of sight, Ki really took Rafe aside and set things straight with him- set him straight on how she'd felt- she felt a lot. She'd actually been fuming really, and they’d had a head-on-head collision of throwing words at each other when they'd reached the motel. She turned slightly aggressive too- pushed him back furiously, handled him like her mind could have lost it… and then things progressed pretty quickly from there… their built up frustration, pent up anger and deeply coil stress- all came undone when their scuffle unleashed fast into heated sex- rough and intense. The energy and stress that had all been held in- that burned at their insides, was bound to be unleashed in some form. She was rough initially- slapped his face even- thrust him hard against the wall, kissed him so hard he could barely breathe- his muscular arms took over- took hold of her, picking her up off the floor, pressing her tightly into the wall, and then he pumped her hard against the wall until they both could barely take in a breath… yep… shattering in each other's arms as Rafe pressed her hard into the wall, they'd released all their wound stress… he was getting hard just thinking about it… but… she was still mad… so- shit… when Ki was mad she really did know how to put him in place, and it kind of takes a toll on his ego… 

“Morning baby.” he croaks out, grimacing as he arches, stretches his back. His bicep flexes and rolls as he hooks an arm over his shoulder to rub his sore back, the muscles that strained with pain from the fight- JJ had really thrown him hard down onto that lawn, his back had even bruised. He holds down the pain shooting through his body.

Ki muffles something- annoyed- lifting from her chair and stalks over to him- “You know- I’m still pissed, right?” she says- annoyed- dropping down beside him.

She sits at the edge of the bed, and he looks her up and down with a crooked look. “What’d you want me to do, Ki?” he groans, tiredly. “We talked this over last night- can’t we please let it go?” he complains, his voice a gravelled tone- dragging out his words out- annoyed. He moves his hand up to rub the back of his neck- feeling a little stressed. 

“Hmm?-” she hums, wide eyed- wondering if he'd been serious. Her lips tighten and her expression twists into annoyance. She tries holding back some words… “I… Y-you know what, Rafe- you almost killed JJ last night… How do you expect me to just ‘get over’ it? His my friend… I’ll never let anything like that go, ok?” she spits.  

“Well,” he rolls his eyes, tiredly. “I didn’t… so- we good?” he groans defensively.

“Are we good?” she almost laughs- taken back. Her cheeks turn red, and her gaze hardens, crossing her arms over herself- holding herself as she fixes him with a glare. “No.” she scoffs- outraged. 

He can’t contain the small smile that works on his lips like he’d been holding back a thought- one that makes him so content he wants to laugh, lifting his blue eyes up to meet hers. 

“Come on, Ki… we- you know- I mean, we slept together- you can’t be that mad- you were basically grinding me-” he can’t complete his sentence- she smacks him hard across his shoulder. “Fuck.” he complains in an exhale, holding his shoulder.  

“Don’t go there Rafe-” she warns. “If you ever try anything again on my friends…” she tilts her head pouting her lips out with a serious look, eyes firmly on him- making sure she gets her point across “…we’re more than just done… I'll come after you myself, ok?”

He pauses…and swallows on her words as he averts his eyes… she'd looked cute pouting her lips out at him like that- how was he supposed to take her seriously?… He barely holds back a snort, but he doesn't want to dig himself a bigger hole either. He scrunches up his face as he gives himself a moment to gather himself, before his eyes could come back to her.

“Yeah, ok, Ki… but…" he emphasizes the 'but'. "…you need to understand, right?- I let them stay… I gave up my entire fucking house for them.” His tone becomes a little frustrated this time as he says this- realizing his sacrifice. His eyes remain glued to hers. “Look, I let them stay- so why are we still here arguing over stupid things? At least their sleeping comfortably while we’re the ones- here- sleeping in a second rate fucking motel.” 

“Rafe- you still went after them- you went ballistic on Pope-” she reminds him, exasperated. Her breathing picks up- she’s so over arguing with him too- but he doesn't seem to understand how all this has affected her… that she's worried also- that he may do it all over again.

Her gaze flits over him quickly… all the cuts, bruises, scattered abrasions over his face- all beaten up- her feelings are damn conflicting- she’s angered with him… but then her heart is jumping and breaking all at the same time in her chest? The more she has to look at him like this- the more she’s tempted to crawl into his arms, hold him close, hug him tight- comfort him… it kills her not to- it kills her to see him like this- because she truly does love him- and all the visible cuts over his face- his skin, it all the more makes her want to give in… but she stays strong- pushing aside her feelings, pressing herself on to continue, because he needed to know she wasn’t playing around- he needed to know she wasn’t going to take him doing the wrong things… “-a-and you threatened JJ- JohnB” she ticks off her fingers “… ‘you promised you’d come after them’? Are you serious?? Like why would you say that? And the way you went after Sarah next? Did you have too? She’s gone through enough- she didn’t deserve that. You flew off the handle, Rafe!” Ki rasps angrily, suddenly feeling herself want to break. She shakes her head, taking her face with her own hands as breathes- giving herself time to cool down. 

Rafe rolls his eyes back, exhausted.

“Why is it you're always taking their si-…” he purses his lips back hard- stopping himself. He squeezes his eyes shut, rubbing at his temple- reminding himself to remain cool- reminding himself that he needed to think before he speaks… “I-I’m tired of fighting you, Ki.” He keeps his tone flat and lowered. As his gaze comes back to her they soften. “…Ki, you're all I care about- come here-” he says trying to reason- he brings a hand over to smooth over her knee. 

She shoves his hand away -“I’m angry, Rafe, like really angry, ok- this is no joke-” 

"Never said it was." 

He scrubs a hand over his face… his frustration reaching its peak. He looks away with a sigh.

“Why are you on their side anyway- “ his rasps, not able to contain how he was losing his patience. “Ok, if that’s how you want it- let’s talk, Ki, right?… Pope had shit coming… the idiot was standing in my way- wasn’t like I was about to leave all my shit behind, Ki.” he scoffs. He licks his lips and raises a brow at her- “Sorry if I shooved him out of the fucking away so I could grab my things- and JJ- JohnB they stirred up shit too, right? They did- don’t give me that look like they didn’t, alright?- don’t tell me you're ignoring all the shit they said too… I can’t ignore that, Ki- you understand that?… I might as well just let them fuck me over- you want that?… I’ll try not to cause anything… I mean, anything at all- if they don’t either. If they stay away- I'll do the same.” he looks at her dead in the eye- serious… his blue eyes were striking- an intensity burned behind them. He inhales then exhales deeply- trying to calm himself down. But as his gaze drops to her lips, they soften again. “I don’t want to fight… ok?-” his almost pleading in his tone, watching her lips… his eyes fill with something else deep and strong… desire swirls in them… something needy.   

She rolls her eyes, giving him a bored look. “That’s what you say- but if you don't want to fight you'd listen... you don’t take the things I say seriously."

Rafe watches her with a gaze that says he didn't care anymore, he just wanted her near him. He drags a hand over hers- moving his hand up so he could wrap his warm hand to her wrist… he slides his other hand over her knee, using it to slide her over into him. He pulls her over until she’s joined him under the comforter. She is tight, taut and tensed up- a little reluctant at first because of all the fire consuming her- but she eventually gives in, letting herself sink into him… letting him tuck her in and cover his arms over her. His arms are amorously warm, wrapped over her kindly, holding her firmly into him- his warmth radiates from his body, sending heedy tingles down her spine… all the strain, all the worries melting away. He was so warm, she could melt into him. Rafe plays with the curls of her hair- he is so big and, her, tucked into him she felt at home- so comforted- so cared for. “I mean- I promise I’ll leave them alone." his voice grows husky, rumbling close to her ear. "I promise, ok? I love you.” She throws a look over her shoulder and see's he is serious. 

He climbs over her slowly, grunting a little, his ears roaring in pain at the switch in position. He brushes a strand of her hair back behind her ear, taking her in as he lifts up her chin, tilting her face up for her to see him. “I promise.” he repeats then kisses her gently. He pulls away a little, eyes flickering over hers from above- watching her then his eyes steel with an intense focus. “You're breathtakingly beautiful, you know that?” Ki huffs out a small smile, wrapping her arms about his neck, bringing him back to her and crashing her lips into his. He tastes exactly like he had the night before- bringing back those memories… Rafe kisses her back passionately, squeezing his eyes shut as he tastes her with everything he has, feeling himself get hard. She pulls back abruptly, gazing at him inquisitively. “That's a promise- Rafe.” She says, seriously. 

He closes in the gap between their lips again, smiling as he covers her mouth with his- moving his lips slowly over hers. “I know.” he tastes her so slowly, sensually- the sensation spreads, mimicking the way he moves against her, and pools heat deep between her thighs. Ki's cheeks bloom red and she wants him more… his lips were so soft- lapping over hers over and over again… the tingles spread like electric sparks throughout her body, a current that burns through her veins... “I wanna kiss you-” he says, breathily, against her lips… “And not think of them, ok?” His hand grips her inner thigh, rubbing circles into her skin. He presses her closer and she feels how hard he is, his crotch tenting his boxers. He spreads her legs apart so he can slot himself between them, raising a brow up at her. “I wanna listen to all you have to say, Ki… but especially when you're moaning my name, you sound so incredible.” His smile turns into a smirk, leaning in again to brush his lips teasingly over hers, hiking up her leg. Her eyes begin to watch over him dotingly with the way he looks back at her. He tilts her face up to kiss her deeply.. like she were the most important, impressive thing in the world. His nose brushes against hers, and his tongue sweeps into her mouth as his lips fit to hers… he groans as she plays with the hem of his boxers, trying to pull them down. “I want these down.” she pants over his mouth, heavy-lidded eyes watching him. His smile breaks into a humoured grin- "Didn't think you were this impatient." he mocks, clenching up to her touch when her hand lowers further down his boxers. He cups her face, and then he lowers his face to bury it into her neck as he lifts his hip up briefly to pull down her shorts and underwear, then his boxers come down next. He comes back to her, sliding his hand underneath her to pull her pelvis up toward him, angling her for her to take him fully in. He pants as he watches her- lust-filled eyes as he pulls her top up with his free hand, and then he thrusts into her, digging his hand tighter into her waist- groaning and biting back his lip as he watches Ki’s head drop back and her eyes flutter shut. She moans in response to his deep thrusts as he moves. Her grip tightens onto him- nails dipping into his muscles, pleasure building up incredibly fast- faster than she'd had anticipated when he gains speed and finds the perfect rhythm. She thinks she's already on brink to climaxing, as his fully submerged into her and moving at a faster pace at an angle that had her on edge already. He dips down to kiss her, his mouth moving over hers sloppy- and rough- as she moans more into his mouth. His holding himself back from coming first... how was he so close they'd only started? But he keeps himself held back- knowing she’s almost there herself. He'd wanted her to get there, wanted to watch her come undone... When she does, she's loud- moaning his name- and it heightens him to the point he'd lost control- hoping he'd pulled out just in time to come undone over her, releasing himself over her stomach- breathing ragged breaths as he watches her beneath him. 

They are still coming down from their high, limply laying next to each other... when moments later a knock sounds at the door… the knock followed by a voice calling out “Room service..”  

Ki had somehow forgotten she'd made that order...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 569 53
'What do you want Rafe?', JJ says defeatedly. 'Listen I don't have much but I'll get you anything. Anything you want if you just let her go' Rafe ju...
1.4K 35 13
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲ...
133K 1.9K 44
- [ ] Two damaged and broken people find love within each other. But the question is... is that love strong enough to save them both? DISCLAIMER ⚠️ ...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...