Wherever it ends...

Oleh Aiswarya2018

Continuation to Mirchi movie released in 2013. These one shots / story are purely from my imagination. Happ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9

Chapter - 2

486 18 22
Oleh Aiswarya2018

Vennela sat in front of the dressing table getting teased by her aunt and cousins. 
Blood rushed making her face match with the hue of her lips. 

‘ Vennela is blushing… ’ her aunt jibed enthusiastically earning a bout of laughter from the people who gathered in the room. 

‘No …this is unfair ’ scowled her. 

Though Vennela was in a mist of sweet tension , she tried to maintain her regal composure and tone.

Her cousin pasted a small red bindi thus making her look complete. 

‘ Don’t add more decorations…it will be difficult for her husband ’

‘ Amma see..’ she whined hearing the comments at the same time enjoyed it.

‘ Don’t tease my girl. Now hold this glass of milk and go ’

Her heart started beating fast when she understood that its time for her to start a new life. Others pushed her in the room and closed the door behind her . Their giggles vaguely heard .

His back faced her . Standing in an idyllic corner , he was enjoying the bright full moon night with a constant smile etched on his face.

A faint creak of the door took his attention .

Turning around he saw the most beautiful sight . 

Clad in a white silk sari bordered with a scarlet red having intriguing patterns of various dots and curves in golden , extravagantly stitched blouse of the same colour , she stood with tumbler of milk in her hand just as a nymph standing with the elixir of immortality. 

His eyes roved the ravishing beauty infront of him. The big innocent doe like eyes lined with black kohl battled all the while.

In a momentary lapse out of curiosity she looked at him creating ridiculously unknown  feelings  he hasn’t ever experienced. The flawless dainty nose adorned with tiny stud of a nose pin , slightly parted cherry red plump lips trembling modestly in anticipation emphasized her unblemished face. 

She is too natural to be real. Thought he .

Jai borrowed a few seconds from his trance to make an attempt to reach her. He did.

Vennela gasped , she was processing the new emotions travelling whole throughout her lissom body when he held her palm over the tumbler of milk.

He felt a light tremble , making him hug her in his embrace. She felt her knees going weak . Jai continuously rubbed her back calming her down. 

A bit of courage moved the tumbler of milk towards him. He took the glass from her hands with a smile making the whole atmosphere warm. 

He moved closer to her and whispered in her ears ,
‘ My ever chirpy Vennela melted like  hot chocolate ’   She pouted. 

‘ Your fault only ’ He giggled.

That was when she noticed him. He shaded with the moonlight wearing an ivory kurta and pyjama making him look even more serene and aesthetic . 

Finally he is mine. How handsome!  She squealed in her mind. 

She felt to touch his soft hair gently moving in the breeze . 

He brought the tumbler of milk near his lips and sipped a little before passing it to her. She scrunched her face. Jai knew that she didn’t like milk anyways.

‘ This is a ritual , bangaram . Have no please …’

After several pestering from his side , she too sipped the milk from where he did. 

Jai smiled. Vennela’s eyes nervously roamed all over the room to find the rose petal decorated bed and scented candles glowing spreading a calm fragrance .

Finally her eyes fell on something. 

With a large smile etched on her face she asked gleefully ;

‘ Bava.. can you please teach that for me ?’

‘ Of course baby ’ 

He took his keytar from the table and adjusted behind her and kept it on her lap. She sat gracefully with the keytar just like Goddess Saraswati who sat with the veena . Sliding his arms on hers , he held her soft hands and played a beautiful melodious note just to complement with the night.

Their first night together .

His touches created miraculous sensational feelings in her. Vennela closed her eyes enjoying being in her husband’s arms. She gasped when she felt his hands on her slender waist. She frowned feeling something cold around her waist and looked down to see a an exquisitely beautiful waist chain . 

‘ My wedding gift ’ He mumbled in her ears.

Vennela kept the keytar on the bed and went to the balcony feeling shy. Soon a pair of strong arms snaked around her waist . He kissed her cheeks and looked at the full moon shining infront of them. 

‘ Thank you for being mine , Mrs Jai ’

‘ I am truly blessed to be your wife , bava . With you , I find peace and prosperity. Thank you for this gift . I will wear this always. ’ She said happily.

‘ You will always be my sweetheart . You will be cherished forever in my heart , baby. Rule my heart as the queen you are’ 

‘ Bava… don’t make me bored with your poems ’ she blushed leaning towards his heart finally .

The moonlight fell on her face making her look even more beautiful . Jai kissed both of her cheeks softly upon his rising desires.

Within the spin of a second , he scooped her in his strong arms walking towards the decorated bed. Vennela was startled and looked at him with wide eyes , her arms looping around his neck. 

He kept her softly on the bed as the delicate flower she was. She kept looking down in shyness feeling his eyes roving her. He joined her on the bed and kissed her forehead and left a trail of kisses till her chin. 

Vennela started sweating, but relished the newly- found senses in her. 

Jai opened her braid slowly letting her thick long hair to loosen from the clutches of the clips. He heard her breathing a sigh of relief. 

‘ They all made nests on my head . It was suffocating , bava ’ she replied with a pout.

‘ Aww baby .. now that I have loosened your hair. Does it feel good ? ’ He inquired giving her head a light massage.

‘ Much better , bava ’ she moaned sweetly.

Smiling ,he immersed his face in her neck enjoying the sweet fragrance of her hair.

He placed wet kisses all over her throat and swan-like fair neck and bit suddenly making her moan a bit more louder. Jai smooched the place where he bit making her smile.

He slowly took off her earrings and ornaments save the nuptial chain he tied around her neck , the holy fire as the witness.

‘ You look so gorgeous in this wedding chain than all the ornaments’ Vennela enjoyed his compliments , her cheek red all the time. 

Jai made her lay on the bed while he hovered over her and rested his head on her bosoms . She widened her eyes , but automatically her hands went near his hair and started caressing with all love. She massaged his head softly while she heard his contented sighs. 

‘ I’m experiencing this after a long , bangaram. Amma’s death , nana’s wrath , staying away from you- all was so hard bangaruu’

‘ ssshhh.. now I am here for you. It was the same for me , bava. Whole house was living in tension and stress . Mavaiyya was shattered losing you both. God knows how I spent my days without you near me. I thought why god was playing with us.
The hope of your return kept me alive , otherwise I would have been dead long ago, bava’

He raised his head and covered her mouth.

‘ Don’t talk about death and all’ he said seriously . 

She nodded with a pout.

He snuggled more onto her bosoms , he found peace there and she too knew that so let him to do according to his wish. 

If bava is happy , then i’m .

‘So , bangaruuu …’

‘ Yes , bava ?’

‘ Do you like babies ?’

‘ Yes bava .. is that even a question ? I love babies a lot ’ she chirped .

‘ Aahan .. so things will be easy ’

‘ What things , bava ?’

‘As if you don’t know ’ he smirked lightly . 

The smirk send shivers down her spine . Though she already understood what he was referring to , she tried to play with him.

‘ I love babies. We can play with them in the village, bava ’ she said expressionless.

‘ I’m asking about our babies . Our blood’ 

‘ Our babies ? Where are they ? ’

‘ uhmmm..nothing. Let’s not talk about it now. We have time ’ he muttered in disbelief .

Vennela tried hard controlling herself from laughing .

‘But tell me atleast ’ she asked a bit nervously.

‘ I’m telling about our babies who are not born yet. I was just asking things ’ She blushed like a tomato.

‘ Why ?’ intrigued she.

‘ To know whether I should proceed or not ’ Jai replied with a naughty glint in his voice.

Vennela , now really shy, hid her face in his chest . He chuckled seeing his ever chirpy wife in a silent avatar.

He made her lay down over the rose petals and propped his head on the elbow.

She looked at him and bend her lashes feeling the heat of his hot breath.

He loosened her long hair and spread it on the pillow. 

Jai kissed her temple .

‘ Tell me baby , when did you start loving me ?’

‘ When I saw you the first time ’ replied her silently with a blush.

‘ Me too. I missed you when you went from Hyderabad without informing me ’

‘ What to do ? Nana brought me back ’ she pouted.

‘ Yes . Mavaiyya !!’ He sighed , a little irritated.

‘ Go fight with him , I will enjoy ’ she grinned.

‘No . You should not talk like this about your nana’ he guffawed.

‘ He troubles me ’ pouted her again .

‘ As far as I know , your nana is more caring. You trouble him ’ he laughed.

‘ I never got to know ’ she smirked.

She looked so cute like that.

Jai gave a lingering kiss on her forehead and slid his hand in her sari , pinching her waist.

‘Ouch ! I will tell everyone that you pinched me many times. See my waist is all red now. I’m a troublemaker for you no. ’ she complained like babies which he adored.

Jai shut her mouth automatically when he snuggled her in her hair inhaling its sweet fragrance. He smiled sensing her becoming silent in a fraction of seconds.

Giving kisses and gentle bites on her swan-like neck , she moaned and hissed his name alternatively.

‘Jai….’

‘Vennuuu…’ 

Jai kissed her throat and took off all her ornaments save her wedding chain , a pair of bangles on each arms , waist chain and anklets. She looked godly , in its purest form.

Mature content ahead

Placing a trail of kisses from her forehead , eyes , nose until he captured her lips in his and started kissing her slowly yet passionately . She responded in equal passion holding his head messing up his soft hair.

Both of them were out of breath thus making them break the kiss. He kissed her again this time exploring her sweet mouth with his tongue while his toes played with hers. Vennela moaned every time , her breath matching with his. 

It was a woven dream for the young couple desperately in love.

Jai unpinned her sari and moved the upper portion. Kissing her cleavage deeply with his rough lips , she asked for more arching her back, fisting his hair.

He made her lay on her stomach and placed wet kisses all over her back. She was unknown to everything even when he unhooked her blouse from behind. Vennela lost her senses completely as she travelled in the new world of pleasure. 

As a woman she was , she craved him as her husband and his touches too. 

Finally it was a dream come true moment for both when Jai tied the mangalsutra around her neck three times.

She curled her toes and opened her mouth with still closed eyes finding his warm mouth wrapping around the nub of her bosoms. Vennela didn’t know when she was turned to her back. 

Jai knew the art of seduction and how well to please his wife. 

He sucked her nub and nibbled it earning moans and hisses.

‘mmmm…so tasty ’ he moaned in delight.

‘ What.. taste it ha…has ?’ she panted .

‘ Like strawberry dipped in chocolate ’ he mumbled while she gasped when he gave a gentle bite there.

Vennela was stunned hearing his replies and didn’t even dare to look at his face . 

 When she opened her eyes sensing a calm atmosphere , she saw her husband removing his kurta . She closed her eyes abruptly hearing his giggles. 

Jai kissed her navel deeply.

Every inch of her body was sealed with his lips. She retreated her legs when she found him kissing her feet softly .

‘ Its my wife’s feet , not any others’ 

She could not win over him in that matter and she knew it well.

He played with the lower portion of her sari and loosened it. Vennela opened her eyes wide. 

‘Baby , are you in anyway uncomfortable ? ’ he inquired. 

She shook her head as a no while all the time she was blushing . He unleashed every barriers to reach , undid himself too. 

‘May I ?’ he asked her permission. 

She nodded shyly.

‘Make me yours , bava ’ she said looking in his eyes with love and courage , he being the only man to do so. She was so happy as his wife. 

Jai smiled , 
‘ I will never hurt you. You are my queen ’

‘I believe that ’ she said sweetly. 

Jai hissed softly when he felt her digging her nails on his back. Tears slipped from her eyes in the painful pleasure given by her husband. He calmed her by saying soothing words. 

The moonlight and melodious sounds of her anklets made the whole atmosphere toxic for the newly wed couple. Both of them wanted this. They missed each other in those long two years .

Vennela moaned feeling Jai. He panted when he kept his head on her bosoms claiming her with pure love and respect.

‘I love you , bangaram ’ he kissed her forehead.

‘I love you too , bava ’ she kissed his head back.

‘Did I hurt you ?’

‘ You can never ’

This was the beginning of a never-ending journey of love. To discover , learn and taste its bitterness and sweet.

____________________________________________

Yours,
Aiswarya2018

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.7K 113 11
Soukoku one-shots. There may continuations on some stories, if there are I'll put it in the title. Please suggest ideas and I will try to write them.
22.9K 2.4K 27
story based on our beloved anuseena. for further read it.
2.4K 263 6
Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on my mind.I cant help but write down them...
173K 12.1K 60
ShivOmRu : Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Omkara Singh Oberoi, Rudra Singh Oberoi. These 3 brothers belonged to a Rich family. Something went wrong and the fa...