Chapter - 4

"Bangaram, how many times ive asked you not to wash those dishes... i will do it right.🤨"

Jai asked coming into the kitchen after doing his office works as it was saturday.

"It's ok bava.. im just pregnant ..i can do all this. Its no heavy work."

Vennela sighed smiling keeping palm over her bump.

"Still.. you're in the 7th month now and all you have to do is to take rest. I dont know how you are doing these with that heavy bump. You are carrying two babies, not one. Radha is there to help with the house chores."

He frowned while making her sit on the chair and started arranging plates in the rack after wiping it.

Vennela smiled shaking her head seeing his stubborn nature when it comes to her and babies.

She looked at him doing every works dreamily while leaning towards the table.

He noticed that and smiled taking an apple , washing it thoroughly and started peeling it.
Transferring all the pieces into a small bowl, he sat near her.

"Bangaruu..."

"Hmmm... "

"Where are you lost, baby ?"

"In you...😍" she said dreamily.

"Aahan... then come out of the dreamland and have this apple.😂"

He chuckled and brought an apple piece near her mouth.

She pouted and chomped on the apple piece.

He started feeding her more pieces and she ate without any complaints this time.

"Bava... its enough. Already my bump is huge and now youre making it more huge by feeding me ..it will blast soon. 🙁"

She said while two last pieces were remaining in the bowl.

"It wont blast. You're my best baby right ... have these more."

She shook her head.

"Please baby..."

She melted seeing his puppy face.

"Okay. But dare you bring me grapes or oranges after five minutes. She frowned at him making him chuckle."

"I cant really promise on that.😁"
He murmured while feeding her and shrieked getting a hard bite on his finger.

"Notorious..😂 "

Jai smiled making her smile.

_____________________________________________

"Hello ...amma ?" She lifted the call.

"Hello vennu..how are you doing ? "

"Im okay amma, i was just reading a book as bava doesnt even allow me to be in kitchen. He has taken over the kitchen.😗"

She complained cutely making her mother chuckle.

"Its okay. Its time to take rest. Had lunch ?"

"Yes.. half an hour before... bava made gutti vankaya curry and bendakaya stir fry. 😋"

"Does Jai know how to make those ?" Pinni asked

"Yes yes pinni, he knows almost everything related to kitchen. Thats why he is not allowing me to be there." She huffed.

Meanwhile Jai occupied his space near her placing a small bowl of cashews, almonds and dates.

"Not again.. 😐" Vennela groaned facepalming herself making him chuckle and started to massage her swollen feet removing the toe rings which made her sigh in relief.