HoneyMustard {human ver.}

By Bluerandom_artist

I've been reading plenty of honeymustard fanfic and I wanted to start my own? no one is going to see this but... More

wake up.
a whole new world
Who's he?
new names
where
where's home??
get comfortable
meanwhile..
another nightmare
A long night

updated status

32 0 0
By Bluerandom_artist

[OMG IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS. HI. I can't believe it's been two years since I last updated. Quick story; I went through a lot and it caused me to disconnect from my Undertale phase. After looking through old art and finding the strength to open up Wattpad again, I saw that OVER 800 PEOPLE READ THIS?!? WOW! I'm so glad people enjoyed it and took their time to read whatever this is, truly grateful!
Anyways I don't remember what the plot for this story was supposed to be or go, so from now on (if I choose to complete it) I'm going to wing it, sorry!
Also I haven't roleplayed or wrote anything since this but I've been on character ai so hopefully I can still write!

↓Some of my old art I found↓

(A base was used! ↓)

Now that I have improved over the years I'm changing the cover art! :D

[OLD]

[NEW]

HoneyMustard used to be my favorite ship when I was into Undertale, now that time has passed I realized how weird the ship is.. but ay it's fiction it isn't gonna stop me.
NOW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
824K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...