❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

Por SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... Mais

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƑƠƲƦ

3.6K 262 21
Por SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan owns a house in City A, which can be considered as a bachelor apartment.

Two years after his studio opened, he already lived a life free of financial worries in terms of food and clothes. After another year, he bought a house. Another year later, he bought a car. He seemed to be the one doing the best out of the graduates from his year.

In regards to relationships, just like his mom, there appears to be many friends who want to introduce a partner for him because of how sociable he is.

As soon as they thought of someone suitable, they would first think of Xiao Zhan.

When making friends, it has always gone well for Xiao Zhan. However, when it came to dating and marriage, for some reason, he would always find something about the other that he isn't satisfied with.

Even after just chatting, there would only be a few he found suitable to proceed with. Not to mention after a date, the strange vibe he felt from everyone could only leave him laughing awkwardly.

His mom said his standards are too high, especially after each blind date. The other always seemed to be pretty satisfied with him, the one that isn't satisfied is Xiao Zhan. This makes his mom quite anxious.

So after every blind date, he has to welcome a scolding from his mom.

Sometimes, he also reflects on himself, is it really that his standard is too high?

To be honest, he's not in a hurry to marry, and it's not to the extent that he really wants to marry. But the environment around him doesn't allow him to not be in a hurry, his mom is urging, his grandma is urging, his classmates are setting off red firecrackers, and some of his friend's kids were already about to enter kindergarten.

They made it seem like he made some big mistake.

Some years ago, a few days after the same sex marriage law has been passed, he came out to his family. He said he has no interest in girls and there was no need to introduce any more girls to him.

After that, he thought the blind dates would stop. But what he didn't expect was that after his mom agonized for a few days, she suddenly accepted it and immediately started setting him up with men.

The story is, she found quite a handful of them, almost as if they came from catching up with the trend. During that period, Xiao Zhan went on so many blind dates that he wanted to puke.

So the fact is, when Xiao Zhan decided to marry Wang Yibo , it was a bit impulsive.

And a bit because he wanted to turn in the homework to his family.

He's not sure how or what Wang Yibo checked up about him.

But he doesn't understand Wang Yibo , not even a tiny bit. He only knows the two-paged resume from earlier today that didn't really say much.

After the meal, Xiao Zhan told Wang Yibo that he brought his car and there was no need to call the driver over.

The two walked together to the parking lot and arrived next to Xiao Zhan's car.

After Xiao Zhan unlocked his car, his eyes flowed over and took a glance at Wang Yibo .

Since Wang Yibo drives such a good car, Xiao Zhan didn't know if he would dislike this one.

But very considerably, Wang Yibo didn't, he had no change of expression.

Xiao Zhan opened the door of the driver's seat, and before he got in, he remembered the image of Wang Yibo's driver opening the door of the car for Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan immediately stood up properly and was thinking about whether he should open the door for Wang Yibo .

But Wang Yibo already walked over by himself and opened the door of the back seat. But he didn't sit inside, instead, he paused for a bit and then closed the door.

Xiao Zhan saw with his own eyes that Wang Yibo 's long legs walked up, opened the passenger seat, and sat in.

Xiao Zhan's heart was suddenly moved.

Although Wang Yibo seemed to be cold, he actually has very good manners.

Based on only the fact that he didn't sit in the back seat and treated him like a driver, it can already score some points.

Then, Xiao Zhan thought about all the conversations he had with Wang Yibo today.

Never mind, he definitely is cold. But none of Wang Yibo's words made Xiao Zhan feel uncomfortable nor did they make him feel inferior.

So just like this, he put a the future's probably nice and easy label on himself.

"I need to go home first, I have to grab a few things before we head to your place, is that okay?" Xiao Zhan fastened the seat belt and sought Wang Yibo's opinion.

Wang Yibo said, "Okay."

And then he said again, "Our place."

Xiao Zhan awkwardly said, "Ah, my apologies, right, our place."

OK, Xiao Zhan tells himself, gotta get used to Wang Yibo's serious attitude towards marriage.

Wang Yibo is quite big, Xiao Zhan has driven many people before but no one was quite like Wang Yibo. When he sat down, the space became very small.

No wonder Wang Yibo's car was so big, he probably can't get comfortable in Xiao Zhan's passenger seat.

Xiao Zhan felt uncomfortable just by looking at him.

Next time, it'll be better to call his driver.

Very soon, the car arrived at Xiao Zhan's residential area. He got off, and Wang Yibo followed.

The two took the elevator up.

Xiao Zhan already felt that he was getting sort of used to these kinds of awkward states of silence.

The 16th floor arrived quickly, Xiao Zhan let Wang Yibo exit the elevator first then quickly followed.

The voice-activated lights turned on. Only the sound of two people's leather shoes could be heard from the corridor. Xiao Zhan took out his keys, opened the door, and went inside.

It was a very simple, clean and tidy two-bedroom, one-living-room apartment. After Wang Yibo came in, Xiao Zhan searched for a pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet.

But Wang Yibo glanced at the shoe cabinet, after he saw many pairs of slippers, he slightly frowned.

Xiao Zhan didn't understand what that meant.

"You go get your things, I'll wait for you here." Wang Yibo told him.

Xiao Zhan, "Oh."

Even though he felt that leaving the guest at the door is impolite, he thought that Wang Yibo probably didn't want to wear slippers that other people have worn.

Xiao Zhan could not find any new slippers at the moment so he didn't force it on him. He could only hurry into the bedroom, tidy everything he needed for the night, and put it into his bag.

Xiao Zhan jogged out, "All done, let's leave."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo got back into Xiao Zhan's car.

Xiao Zhan asked, "Where's your place?"

After Wang Yibo heard, "My place?"

Xiao Zhan, "Ah." He now understood the meaning behind Wang Yibo 's words, "Our place."

Wang Yibo, "Zhen Jing."

Xiao Zhan nodded expressionlessly but in his heart, 'High-end residential area yo, high-end residential area.'

Following the navigation in his head, Xiao Zhan quickly drove to the gates of the residential area. This place is far from the city centre so it's not noisy.

Since the car was unfamiliar, it was stopped by the security guard outside the gates. Xiao Zhan turned his head to look at Wang Yibo , then Wang Yibo lowered the car windows.

"Oh, Mr. Wang." The security immediately opened the gates and smiled, "Please come in."

Wang Yibo didn't immediately close the windows, instead, he said to the security guard, "This car is from my family."

When these words fell, Xiao Zhan's hands on the steering wheels paused for a bit.

Crap.

It's the feeling of being shot in the heart.

Wang Yibo closed the windows only after the security guard sensibly said got it.

Xiao Zhan licked his lips, calmed his mind, and asked, "Where do I go from here?"

Wang Yibo , "Turn left."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

Wang Yibo , "Turn right."

Wang Yibo , "Go straight."

Wang Yibo , "We're here. It's that white one in front."

Following Wang Yibo's instructions, Xiao Zhan drove the car into the garage of Wang Yibo 's house.

The two exited the car together, Xiao Zhan put the key back into his bag and followed Wang Yibo to the door.

Passing through an unlocked iron gate and a path of stone, came the door to the house.

Since it was night-time and the lights here shine only for looks, other than the road beneath their feet, nothing else was visible. Adding the fact that Wang Yibo was right beside him, Xiao Zhan didn't have the nerves to look around at the decorations outside the house and could only walk in silence.

Very soon, the two stopped outside the door.

"The password is 100409," Wang Yibo slightly moved to the side and showed him the password lock in his hands, "Remember it."

Xiao Zhan nodded, said okay, then silently repeated 100409 in his head many times.

After the door opened and they walked in, Xiao Zhan asked, "Does this string of numbers have any meaning?"

Wang Yibo said, "The number of strokes in my name."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Now that Wang Yibo told Xiao Zhan the password of the door, Xiao Zhan felt like he should do something as well.

He thought for a bit, then took out the keys to his house from his bag.

"This is the key to my house. " After saying this, Xiao Zhan felt that it was a bit dry. He thought for a moment, then added, "Since you told me the password, this is the return gift."

Wang Yibo turned around to look at Xiao Zhan.

The moment their eyes met, Xiao Zhan suddenly felt that there was something ambiguous in the air.

His heart also started beating quicker.

Wang Yibo didn't take it immediately, instead, he asked, "If you give me the keys, what about you? How will you go home?"

Xiao Zhan thought he might be blushing so he moved a little and walked slowly towards an area that isn't so bright, said, "I have a spare at my mom's, I can go back to get it, and since you're going on a business trip tomorrow."

After Wang Yibo comes back from his business trip, this return gift will obviously, slightly, seem less meaningful.

After speaking, he passed the keys over once again.

As if there was a ripple in his mind, he was indulging in the little romance of newlyweds he constructed himself while waiting for Wang Yibo to take his key, but then Wang Yibo spoke.

Wang Yibo, "Thank you, but I don't need it."

This very calm voice immediately dragged Xiao Zhan back.

Wang Yibo continued to drag him, "I don't need to go to that house of yours."

Which... made complete sense.

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Xiao Zhan came back under the light, and put the keys back, "Okay."

Jeez, he only gave you the password for convenience, what are you fantasizing about by yourself.

Xiao Zhan changed into the new slippers Wang Yibo gave him and laughed as he thought

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

98.1K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
46.3K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
336K 20.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...