Reincarnated as the Mortem Re...

By KaijuBird

(Pretty much a crossover fanfic different than the ones I usually do (Also shoutout to @hannahwolf1120 since... More

Vulture's Bio/My Bio
Starting Fandoms
Prologue: Reincarnation
Chapter 1: Revelation
Introduced Fandoms, Part 1
Chapter 2: The Hunt
Few fandoms I will introduce
Chapter 3: Sirens
A bit of more fandoms (Part 2?)
Chapter 4: Unpleasant Visit
A/N
Chapter 6: Helping out the Sirens, Part 1

Chapter 5: Vulture V.S the RDA

463 12 0
By KaijuBird

(No One's POV:)

RDA SpecOps Commander: "..All units, use anything you have in store. Kill the damn lizard."

All of the remaining RDA forces soon began to aim all of their weapons at Vulture. All that mattered now is his final breath..

Suddenly, Purifier jumped in, ready to defend Vulture too, only for him to shove her aside.

Purifier: "C-Come on master, you can't do this alo-"

Vulture: "Leave. Now."

With no doubts, Observer and Purifier ran up to a cliff, watching Vulture stare at the RDA as all of their weapons were drawn onto him.

Vulture: "Any other human is better than the company you.. work for..."

Vulture is incredibly enraged, growling even. He was just fed up with the deaths of his Air Force, his people. To him, the RDA is now a plague that will be extinguished..

SpecOps Commander: "T-That thing can tal-"

Vulture: "Yes. And it will be your last mistake.."

Every remaining unit aimed at Vulture as he seemed to be taking a first step. However, before they could do anything, the step turned into a powerful stomp, which suddenly caused a crater below Vulture.

Vulture: "You damn company doesn't know when to stop, isn't IT..."

Vulture soon began walking foward, and the ground soldiers began firing, only for the bullets to bounce off Vulture's scales. Suddenly, the Assault ship crashes in the ground, sending debri, some of which Vulture destroyed easily with his tail.

Some of the RDA Soldiers went to check up on the ship, while the rest continued firing, only for nothing to be working. Suddenly, the Samsons began firing too, stalling Vulture

Vulture: "Hnngh.. You will not stop, you bastards... and for.. that.."

A slight red aura covers Vulture's body, which amazes both Observer and Purifier in the distance.

Purifier: "Observer, is he-"

Observer: "Yes.. h-he's powering up..."

Suddenly, every Samson in the area fires their rockets. Some managing to injure Vulture..

Vulture: "GRRR, AND FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE... I'LL END ALL OF YOUUUU!"

Vulture roared as he.. powered up. A massive burst of energy blasted away any nearby RDA Soldiers and Samsons, also destroying the missiles. Eventually. A thick, fiery aura covered Vulture.

Suddenly, his wounds began to heal. It seems that he managed to unlock his power, also increasing it.

RDA SpecOps Commander: "FIRE!!!"

Thus, all of the units began to fire everything they had at Vulture, only for him to jump and lash out at the soldiers, taking out 30 of them with a single tail swipe. The Samsons tried firing their missiles, only for vulture to swat all of them aside with his tail.

RDA Science Commander: "SHIT!"

The Commanders began frantically trying to flee the ensuing chaos. During their supposed escape, they could see the land split as only 12 soldiers remained now.

RDA Soldier #13: KEEP FIRI-

Vulture soon expulses many energy blasts from his body, causing destruction all around as he roars

Vulture: "RAAAAAAH!!"

The Na'vi also arrived, witnessing the destruction of the nature around them.

Na'vi #21: "S-Such power..."

Tarsem: "No one aside from Eywa.. has power like this.."

Suddenly, Vulture's aura expands as he roars, signifying his anger.

Observer: "Na'vi, we have to leave, now."

Tarsem: "But.. our-"

Observer: "Yes, I know this nature of yours is dear to your kind and your creator, but Vulture's power is now too much to handle."

Suddenly, Observer and Purifier lead the Na'vi to a safe place as Vulture continued getting angry. With Vulture.. he has managed to make the forces flee, leaving the Spec-Ops Commander behind..

Vulture: "You'll pay your debts RIGHT HERE!"

Vulture roared as the SpecOps commander tried fleeing

RDA SpecOps Commander: "Shit shit SHIT!"

He was frantically trying to scatter away, until he was slammed by Vulture's tail into a tree.

RDA SpecOps Commander: "N-No-"

Vulture: "GRAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Suddenly, a massive beam of energy erupts from Vulture, which soon begins pulverizing the land in a circular radius.

RDA SpecOps Commander: "No.. NOOO-"

The Commander was soon.. turned to ash as the pillar continued destroying the land, only leaving a large crater..

Vulture: "DIE! RAAAAAAAH!"

Eventually, the entire area was scorched and now a giant crater. In the center, Vulture was there, trying to control his anger now.

(My POV:)

???: "Congrats, you can now access and improve your strength and power leve-"

NOT NOW!! I hate that damn RDA, I hate THEM!!!

I needed to DESTROY THEM! I just.. I just don't want them to kill my troops off.. I just..

I soon fell to the ground, exhausted and angry. Suddenly, before my very eyes, Observer and Purifier came to my aid.

Observer: ".. Master.."

Purifier: "WAAAA! MASTER, TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY!"

The energetic Siren ran to me, hugging my snout. I'm afraid that they'll be scared of me..

Well, now that they are gone for now.. I think I should expand more my territory, and obviously take a break...

Me: "Purifier.. Observer.. All of the Na'vi.. T-Thanks.."

I began crying.. somewhat. That caused Purifier to hug me harder.

Purifier: "D-Don't cry.."

Me: "I-It's Okay Purifier.. just let me process all of this, y'know.."

Soon, I stood up, and began heading to the compound itself. Entering it, I found myself sitting in my "throne room", contemplating what just happened..

Me: "D-Damn it.."

Observer: "Master... may I come in?"

Suddenly, Observer entered my room, with my permission, of course. Soon, she presents to me.. a gift.

Me: ".. Another gift?.."

Observer: "Not just that.."

She presses a button with one of her tentacles, and the device transforms.. into a.. portal!

Me: ".. Finally, I now can explore other worlds with your help, Observer.."

I noticed she was blushing

Observer: "Your welcome.. Master."

Me: "Y'know.. once I'm done with my regret.. we'll expand our reign.."

Observer: "As you wish. Tell us when you're ready."

With that said, she left my room, leaving me to regret the destruction I did..

TO BE CONTINUED ON CHAPTER 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 42 37
Gryphon Light (the recently appointed "god of the multiverse") decides to test test his new powers properly by changing the destiny of a world about...
735 14 7
ik I keep doing rwby but I'm planning on a fallout peice with some recognized characters from my other stories you are a indoraptor faunus (indorapto...
566K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
77.7K 1.8K 26
(No more heroes/RWBY fanfic) So I get a call from a bud of mine, he tells me that a evil cult of Salem worshipers are going to turn a old teleporter...