Blood Moon: Bought by the Maf...

By SophieSladeBooks

*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never drea... More

Chapter 1: I'll Stand and Fight
Chapter 2: I Owed Him My Life
Chapter 3: Fate
Chapter 4: Mate
Chapter 5: Auction
Chapter 6: What I'm Capable Of
Chapter 7: Submit
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: Protection
Chapter 10: A Feisty Woman
Chapter 11: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 12: But I Could Dream
Chapter 13: Gone
Chapter 14: My Mate and Queen
Chapter 15: We'll Just Have to See About That
Chapter 16: Choice
Chapter 17: Luna
Chapter 18: It was Going to be Tough
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: The Quiet Before the Storm
Chapter 21: A Veiled Threat
Chapter 22: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 23: Makeover
Chapter 24: Pull of the Mate
Chapter 25: Caged
Chapter 26: Much to Learn
Chapter 27: Taming His Mate
Chapter 28: Domination and Compromise
Chapter 29: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 30: Pleasure
Chapter 31: Answers
Chapter 32: Warning
Chapter 33: Plan of Attack
Chapter 34: Faceoff
Chapter 35: Impending Attack
Chapter 36: The Dons
Chapter 37: Getting Even
Chapter 38: A Dangerous Man
Chapter 40: Taking a Stand
Chapter 41: Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 42: The Past Should Stay in the Past
Chapter 43: Adan is Mine
Chapter 44: Shameless
Chapter 45: Sneak Attack
Chapter 46: A Special Evening
Chapter 47: Equality and Power
Chapter 48: A Day of Glamour
Chapter 49: Moon Goddess
Chapter 50: A Member of the Pack
Chapter 51: Standoff
Chapter 52: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 53: Pride
Chapter 54: Love You Would Die For
Chapter 55: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 56: A Blast from the Past
Chapter 57: Questions
Chapter 58: A Romantic Moment
Chapter 59: Announcement
Chapter 60: Let Him
Chapters 61: Plans
Chapter 62: Famous Last Words
Chapter 63: Fletcher
Chapter 64: Playtime
Chapter 65: Threats and Favors
Chapter 66: In a Heartbeat
Chapter 67: Want and Need
Chapter 68: Moving On
Chapter 69: Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Chapter 70: Somewhere in Time
Chapter 71: Not a Morning Person
Chapter 72: Wake Up Call
Chapter 73: Spells
Chapter 74: A Plan and a Warning
Chapter 75: Trust
Chapter 76: Attack
Chapter 77: Escape 1
Chapter 78: Escape 2
Chapter 79: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor
Chapter 80: You Are Mine
Chapter 81: Missing
Chapter 82: Truth
Chapter 83: Betrayal and Trust
Chapter 84: One Taste
Chapter 85: One Step Closer
Chapter 86: Challenge
Chapter 87: The Battle Raged On
Chapter 88: Aftermath
Chapter 89: Love is Love
Chapter 90: Forever
Chapter 91: Blood Moon
Chapter 92: A Quick Learner
Chapter 93: Take me... Please
Chapter 94: Mates
Chapter 95: My Mate
Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered
Chapter 97: Death Wish
Chapter 98: Aftermath
Chapter 99: Magic
Chapter 100: Neverafter
Chapter 101: Shot
Chapter 102: Everafters

Chapter 39: Stamina

587 24 1
By SophieSladeBooks

Brenna

Brenna awoke to an unfamiliar warmth. As her eyes adjusted to the morning light streaming in through the window, she realized the source of the warmth was Adan. To her surprise, he had fallen asleep the night before and hadn't left, still laying in the same position as the night before, arms folded around her, his legs twined with hers.

I didn't want this moment to end. I lay awake, relishing every moment of being this close to him... before he woke and said something to ruin it. But I pushed the thought aside, determined to enjoy this for however long it lasted. I watched him as he slept, tracing every curve of his handsome face with my eyes, committing it to memory.

All too soon, he leaned over and kissed the top of my head. "Good morning, darling."

"Good morning." I looked up and smiled, wondering how he would react about sleeping next to me all night. I wondered if he had planned to slide out of bed once I was asleep and accidentally fell asleep next to me or if he had planned to stay with me all night. But I didn't want to think about it right now.

I got my answer when he leaned over me and brushed my hair away from my face as he looked deeply into my eyes. Then his lips descended upon mine, and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. I parted my lips for him, and our tongues danced as passion overtook us both. A moment later, he pulled back and gave me one last sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry, but I had to do that." He sat up, running his fingers through his hair.

I also sat up, wrapped my arms around him, and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Don't be sorry. I'm not." I kissed his shoulder. "Do you regret falling asleep next to me last night?"

His head turned around so fast it scared me. "Oh, hell no!" He placed his hand on my cheek as he looked into my eyes. "If it were up to me, I'd never leave."

"Then don't." I pressed my lips to his, and he quickly turned me over onto my back as his lips groped mine.

My heart swelled with emotion as he ran his hand lightly over the side of my breast and then down to my waist. Then he hooked his hand under my knee and pulled it over him. Even though I hadn't known him long, the connection we shared astounded me. He was everything I wanted in a man and more.

I took a deep breath and savored the moment. His scent—a mixture of his cologne and something unique to him—filled my lungs, causing me to shiver with anticipation. I ran my lips along his chin and down to his neck as he lay back against the pillows.

Adan let out a soft sigh as our eyes met, and a smile lit his lips. There was something in his gaze that made my heart skip a beat. "I like these kind of wake-up calls," he teased, his voice like velvet.

Without saying a word, I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him. His lips were warm and tasted sweet. I was lost in his embrace, my body moving with his as we explored each other.

I gasped as Adan's fingers gently stroked my folds and over my clit, his touch sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. His lips curled into a knowing smile as he watched the effect he had on me. He raised up and slid my nightgown up over my head and cast it onto the floor. Then he moved his fingers in circles over my clit as he sucked and tongued first one nipple, then the other, his touch growing more intense with each passing second.

My body trembled with anticipation as I gripped his hair, waves of pleasure washing over me... but I wanted more. I rolled him over and then moved down, eagerly exploring Adan's body, moving down his taut abdomen and then lower.

"You don't have to do this," he breathed, his voice thick with desire.

"No, but I want to." I licked up his shaft as he ran his fingers through my hair and then sank down on him, taking him inside. I sucked and licked around the head as precum oozed from the tip. Then I began moving up and down, sucking and licking as he fisted my hair and guided my mouth where he wanted it.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," he said, "make sure not to use your teeth and open your throat." I tried to take him deeper, but he placed his hands on my cheeks as he looked into my eyes. "Open your throat and fist your thumb in your left hand. For some reason, it helps."

I nodded, doing as he said, and it was much better. Soon, I was taking him deep, and he pulled me back, moaning as he found release. "God, that was good!" He plopped back onto the bed for a moment while I cleaned up. When I came back, he wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped me over onto the bed, causing me to giggle as he gave me a mischievous grin. "Now, it's your turn."

His lips descended upon mine, and I opened for him, deepening the kiss, letting my entire body melt into him. His arousal pressed against me, ready to go again, and I wanted nothing more than to be with him. Watching him come, knowing his pleasure was in my hands—literally—was empowering. He pulled away for a moment as he ran his hand down my stomach to my sex, a look of raw passion in his eyes.

Adan moved his fingers through my folds, teasing my clit until I was panting. "Adan, I want you... now."

A satisfied smirk lit his lips as he sat up, pulling me onto his lap as his lips crushed mine. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me to him. Then his hands moved to my hips, and he lifted me up onto him, pushing inside me all at once. I gasped at his hardness filling me and started pushing inside me as I met him thrust for thrust as waves of heat coursed through my veins. His fingers moved slowly along my curves and held me close as he pushed into me over and again, sending shocks of pleasure through me as he looked deep into my eyes. Then his lips moved with mine, his tongue coaxing my tongue as it swiped over mine until all I could feel or hear or know... was Adan. My skin tingled as he pounded into me.

I pushed against him to take him deeper, grinding my clit along the curly black hair at the base of his thick cock. Soon, I gasped as his thrusts sent jolts of pleasure throughout my entire body.

Time seemed to stand still as we moved together, enjoying and tasting one another. His hands explored every inch of my body as he pounded into me, as I moaned in pleasure.

Adan increased his pace, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Pressure built inside me until, finally, the waves of pleasure crashed over me, taking me under. Then Adan's cock swelled as he pushed even deeper into me. Soon, his body trembled with waves of pleasure as we both went over the edge together.

We lay in each other's arms afterward, our bodies still trembling with pleasure. Adan looked into my eyes and smiled, knowing what we had just shared was more than just sex.

I smiled as I kissed his neck and his cheeks, feeling the same way. Then I ran my fingers through his thick, dark hair and kissed his lips. I felt safe and protected in his embrace and knew that this was just the beginning of something amazing.

"Each time keeps getting better," I breathed when I came up for air.

"I know." He kissed down my neck to my shoulders as he massaged my breast, his thumb grazing over my nipple.

"Is it always like this?" My eyebrows rose as I looked into his eyes.

He shook his head as he gave me one last sweet kiss. "Not in my experience." A smile lit his lips as sincerity colored his eyes, and tilted his head to the side. "Did you mind that I stayed last night?"

I shook my head, smiling. "No. Not at all. I'm glad you did." I chucked as I breathed against his lips, "As you said, I like this kind of wake-up call."

One corner of his lips curled into a sexy smile as he kissed me and pulled me to his chest. Holding me as my breathing slowed and my heart rate eventually returned to normal. Then he slid from the bed as a devilish smile lit his lips. "Want to take a shower with me? I have a meeting with Mason today about the impending attack and—"

"And I want to go, too." I hurried toward the bathroom and turned on the shower. Then I went to the closet and pulled out a change of warrior work clothes.

"No," Adan said, his voice suddenly serious as he headed toward the adjoining door. "I don't want you mixed up in the battle."

"Why not?" I placed my hands on my hips, staring him down. "I'm one of the best warriors you have. You can't afford not to use me."

"One of the best warriors I have?" He chuckled. "No way! Just because you practiced with the warriors once doesn't mean—"

"Wyatt is good, but he needs work watching his flank," I cut him off. "Reanna is good but lets her temper get the better of her. Simon is a great fighter but relies too much on brute strength, especially in battle." I glanced over at Adan and smiled. "Shall I go on?"

He stared at me for a long moment. "You got all that from working with them once?"

I shrugged. "Didn't you?"

"Yes, but I know them. I've been working with them for years." A crease formed between his eyes, obviously considering. "I'll tell you what. Let me shower, and I'll meet you right outside when you're ready. I'm supposed to meet Mason for breakfast."

I arched an eyebrow. "I thought we were going to shower together?"

He smiled as he quickly closed the distance between us and crushed his lips to mine. He pulled back a moment later, leaving me breathless. "Sweetheart, if I join you in the shower now, we'll never get any work done."

"Next time?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

He chuckled. "You can count on it."

I headed into the bathroom, and steam had filled the room. I reached for the door handle and almost locked it but decided against it.

As I took off my robe and stepped into the shower, the hot water rushed over me, and I could feel his need of me. I wanted him again, too, but now wasn't the time.

When I was finished, I wrapped a fluffy white towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom as steam followed me. I quickly dressed in my workout clothes: tight black pants, a black vest, and a black T-shirt. Then I strapped my sword to my side and pulled it out of its sheath to check it. Then I sheathed it again.

Normally, I wouldn't have brought my sword with me to a meeting, but with the threat of attack over our heads, I couldn't be too careful. I was sure other warriors would have their weapons on them, too.

When I was ready, I headed out.

"Feel better?" He arched an eyebrow, obviously referring to our little escapade this morning.

"Yes. Do you?"

He chuckled as he placed his hand on my back and guided me down the hallway. "Much."

I laughed, shaking my head as we stepped into the elevator, and then glanced over at my guards, following close behind. "Men, meet us downstairs." Then Adan hit the down button, and the elevator doors started to close.

"Aye!" my guards said in unison.

When the doors closed, Adan leaned in and placed his hands on either side of me, causing my heart to pound as he looked into my eyes. Then his lips crushed mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my waist to him. Adan's enthusiasm was evident as he pressed against me, even through his jeans. He pulled back a moment later, leaving me breathless.

"If I could, I'd take you right here, right now," he breathed against my lips.

"Soon."

One thing aboutwolves, they have stamina.

***

A/N: Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Comment below with an emoji and let me know what you think. More to come! 

This story is now complete on my Patreon! If you'd like to read ahead, copy and paste the link in the browser. Oh! And when you join for the low monthly price, you'll be locked in as long as you don't cancel... even if I discontinue that tier. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=82904554

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 15 5
My name is Rayne and I've always been alone in life. Except for him... The Demon that watches me in the night. Reavers are ruthless, blood thirsty cr...
2K 242 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
51.5K 3.9K 46
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
48.9K 1.3K 29
My name is Rosabelle Johnson and this is my love story. It's tragic and hopeful all at once. I was a normal eighteen-year-old struggling to be an adu...