Hey , brown girl (season 2)

Af authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... Mere

About this book ❣️
Gone ~!
Decision 🥀
he is happy
evening 🍀
choose 👀 ?
prom 🩶🩶
prom -2 🩶🩶
Talk ?
🌱🌱🍁
Talking with bts 💜 ep : 1
practice 💓💫
truth reviled...🥀
tell me what happened 🥀
File
Shoulder To Cry 🍃
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel 🎡🎀
Wallpaper 💜
Forced 🌘
My Fault
Envy 🥀
Incomplete Story Of Ours 🥀
On Purpose?
Promise 🤞
Dork🌟

never let her go <3

278 14 10
Af authorr-beee

Me : namjoon?

He walked towards me

Namjoon: hey !

Me ; what a suprise! What are you doing here.

he rubbed his neck and laughed awkwardly.

Namjoon: I just want to talk to you about something.

Me; oh sure! Let's go in first . It's cold outside.

He nodded and we both walked towards the door , I typed the security pin and he turned his head in other direction to give me some privacy.

We walked inside he closed the door behind him. We headed towards lounge.

Namjoon: uncle aunty are not at home?

He asked breaking the silence as we settled down on couch.

Me : no they mostly stay out late working, I'm alone till midnight.

He nodded and room once again filled with awkward silence, I can feel how nervous Namjoon was , usually we aren't this awkward.

Me : would to like to drink something?

Namjoon : ohh no , im fine.

Me: please don't hesitate, would you like to have some hot Chocolate? I'm craving for some.

Namjoon: *chuckled* okay , thanks.

I smiled and gave his shoulder a slight bumb and stood up heading towards kitchen.
After few minutes I came back with two cups of hot chocolate, and sat beside him.

Me : here , carefull it's hot.

Namjoon: thank you. It seems delicious.

After few sips I turn towards him

Me : so , you wanna talk something right?

He put his mug on coffee table while nodding and looked at me ,

Namjoon: it's... ahhh, I don't know how to say it.

I placed my mug beside namjoon and totally turned towards him.

Me : it's okay , say it I will not judge you.

I smiled and he chuckled, lightning the awkward atmosphere a little.

Namjoon : I can see that from past few days , you are not being yourself aditi.

His face turned serious .

Namjoon: you are always zoned out and silent what happened? Is something bothering you?

My eyes widen, was my behavior that obvious?? Ohh no!! What should I say to him now???!!!!!

Me : w..what? N..no I'm totally fine !

He looked me into the eyes , for few seconds and he shook his head as no.

Namjoon: noo , you are not fine ! I can see right through you.

Tears started building in my eyes, and I looked at my hands , not wanting him to notice.

Namjoon: it's because of him right?

My heads snapped towards him

Me : huh?

Namjoon: the guy , that you cried for....
in India?

I was so speechless , how did he know that?? Am I that easy to read? He looked at me. am I dreaming or he really said that? My body froze and my mind went blank. He signed and took my hand in his.

Namjoon: that guy.. umm , that's.... s..suga right?

My breath hitched and my breathing pattern changed. Tears made their way out of my eyes without my permission .

Me : h..how did you k..know?

Namjoon: cause of the way you react whenever he is With rośe.

He shrugged. Holding my hand more tight , I was trying hard not to breakdown in front of him. One more tear escape my eye and I wiped it away instantly.

Me : was I that obvious?

I said sadly chuckling. he shook his head .

Namjoon: no you weren't, it's just... I know you better than anyone.

My heart felt a warmth listening him say that. It felt like , someone knows how much I was suffering, how much my heat ached, how much support I needed in this situation. And with thst I let my guards down and cried.

He hugged me tight , my head resting on his shoulder as I cried , he said nothing , just sat there engulfing me in his warmth . I cried hard and hugged him back, burying my face into his shoulder as I empty all the pain , regret and anger in the form of tears from my heavy heart. I clutch his shirt in my hands as I cried hard . He rubbed my back to calm me down a little. It felt like I cried for  hours ....
He stayed still untill I calmed down , I cried so much , at that point  no tears were left in my eyes anymore. I was still hugging him , my face in his shoulder, my heart beating fast because of breakdown. After few minutes, I moved away from him.

Namjoon: feeling better now?

Me : yeah , thank you so much Namjoon.

Namjoon: it's okay to cry sometime, it doesn't make you weak , it shows that you are a human 

I smiled .

Me : i will remember that , but I ruined your shirt.

He looked at his gray shirt to find a big spot on his shoulder, he chuckled and shook his head

Namjoon: it's okay , I don't mind.

I grabbed a tissue and wipe his shirt.

Namjoon : it's okay aditi , don't worry about it.

Me : you sure? Or I can give you my dad's shirt.

Namjoon: no, it's okay .

He caressed my hairs , I looked at him with my puffy eyes , little bit blushing because of the affection he was showing.

Namjoon: I just what you to know that you are special aditi. Please don't let people decide your value . I don't like seeing you sad , it breaks my heart.
I know how much you are suffering emotionally right now , and it fairs for you to feel that way , but don't forget that there are many people in this world, who is willing to do anything for you and just for you.
Just don't let yourself down because of the person who don't know how valuable you are.

He said and hold my hand.

Namjoon: it's okay , something better must be waiting for you in the future . Which will be so worth it... worth of your love your precious time. Who will make you realize how special and how amazing you are.

My heart was fluttering on his words, after so much time i was feeling genuinely relived.  I was really feeling precious and special at this movement.
I nodded my head smiling at him and he smiled back.
He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, my heart skipped a beat as his lips touched my skin . Butterflies danced in my stomach, firework of harmons exploded in my brain.

Namjoon: promise me you will not cry after I leave ?

Me : you are leaving?

He nodded and I felt uneasy, I don't want him to leave yet

Me : please stay a little long with me .

Namjoon: umm...

He scratched his neck,  he looked unsure.

Me : please Namjoon, I don't wanna be alone , please don't go.

Namjoon's pov:

She looked at me with her big puppy eyes and I was not able to resist her. I nodded and she smiled, my heart fluttered seeing her beautiful smile after so long , I will not lie I missed her beautiful smile.

Me : so what you wanna do?

She thinked for some minutes, and then her eyes glows.

Aditi : let's watch a movie.

I chuckled at her excitement, she's really innocent , and that thing makes me want to protect her more.

Me : okay !!

Time skip

My full concentration was on the movie , not moving my eyes off the screen , the bollywood movie she choosed was really exciting. Name of the movie was "bang bang" English subtitled.  I was so grateful that I can read English, otherwise i would have missed this masterpiece.

I was so into movie, but I felt a weight on my shoulder which leads me to check. Aditi fall asleep on my shoulder. A small chuckle left my lips as I watched her snoring on my shoulder. She is really a cute little things <3.

I tug her hair strand behind her ear and watch her beautiful face , I felt so heartbroken when she cried on my shoulder because of that brat. It's so hard to see the girl who you love , cry for someone else who don't know her value.

I kissed her forehead once again, I let my lips on her forehead for little long. I wished I could confessed my feelings to her but right now she is not in that state .
And I don't have problem with that , I will wait for her , I will help her to heal her broken heart , I will teach her to love herself more , I promise to be with her at her lowest, I promise I will constantly remind her how amazing she is , I promise to keep her away from any kind of pain and heart break from now on.
I promise I will never let her go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~<3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2K 24
Jia ( you) was a cute and bubbly girl who doesn't forget to make her loved one's smile. In other words she was innocent what will happen when your...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
384 61 20
A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION 🪐 In a reality where everything sucks, we often drown ourselves in the world of books for a escape. An escape where we al...