You are mine, and I am yours...

By _whatilike_

Greg and Reilly are best friends since they were born. Will they finally realise that they are meant to be w... More

note
PART ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
PART TWO
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 38

582 19 3
By _whatilike_

2012
A month after Reilly's surgery, her eating dinner on the couch with music playing in the background. Reilly was nervous, Doctor Thompson cleared her to return to work. Her hair grew a bit and now she had a very short pixie cut. She was a little distracted and wondered if she should cover her head with a scarf or a hat. Greg came to work wearing a baseball cap a lot, so why couldn't she?

"What's on your mind?" Greg asked. He had been watching her for five minutes. He did that a lot, looking at her and admiring her. For the past month, he'd taken care of her as best he could. He was making her antsy, starting to get on her nerves. The two of them had grown closer in the past month, everything was going smoothly, after all they had belonged together for a long time. Now they just added cuddling and kissing. That's another thing, Reilly was still nervous about sex. She really didn't want to let Greg down and lose him, even though she knew he wouldn't leave her over it.

Reilly put her food down and looked at him "Do you think I should wear a hat or something tomorrow?" she asked, unconsciously touching her short hair.

"Why, do you want to mug someone? Or rob a hospital? Because if you do, first of all I'm going to do it too, and secondly it's going to take more than a head covering." Greg knew she was self-conscious about her hair, and he also knew it was more about the reaction of others, and that they would look at her any differently now. He wanted to distract her .

"Greg you know that's not what I mean," she said with a roll of her eyes.Greg just smiled and said with a smile "I know." He continued to look at her for a moment and then put his food down too. "Come here." He beckoned her and she leaned back against his stomach with his arms around her. "If someone gives you any grief. Then tell me and I'll put a spell on Cuddy. And she's gonna do what I want- fire them. And if it's one of the patients, I'll deal with them personally." That made Rilley laugh out loud.

"Thanks..." and though he didn't see it a smile played on her face as she continued to play with his fingers, Greg intertwined them and for a moment they both just layed together on the couch. Another song was playing on the radio and they both recognized it immediately. "What's the name of the song again?"

"Hard to say." House mused. He pushed her slightly and said, "Come on." He got up from the couch and held out his hand to her. When she looked at him to see if he was serious he raised his eyebrows and started whistling a tune like he had once upon a time. That made Reilly laugh again, she took his hand and Greg twisted her under it. Then, they just moved together slowly to the beat and shared sweet kisses.

XxXxXxXx

Reilly stood in her closet looking at her clothes. It was warm so she chose a sleeveless blue dress with a full skirt. She hung it on the back of the closet door and then walked out into the bedroom. House sat in the middle of the bed smiling. Reilly walked over to the bed and looked at him dubiously. "I know that smile," she told him. "You want to do it now."

"It's not torture, you know," he said. "It's a beautiful act of love between-"

"I got that speech from Mom when I was sixteen."

House shook his head and a frown creased his face. "That old? Really?"

"I'm surprised she told me at all," Reilly laughed as she sat on the bed and faced him. "She also said it was the most amazing thing and she loved it."

"Well, I'm guessing Nan enjoyed it, too," he smirked referring to her grandmother.

Reilly looked down. "I don't want to disappoint you."

"You won't disappoint me. Sex is always good for me. I'm a man, I get enough stimulation and I'm gonna have a happy ending." He lifted her chin. "I would not say this to any other woman but I don't want to disappoint you. Every man you've had sex with has disappointed you. You labor under the delusion it has something to do with you. It doesn't. Until me, you were involved with self-absorbed assholes." He widened his eyes and Reilly laughed. Then she blew out some air and moved closer to him.

"I just Doug-"

"I don't care what Smug did." He interrupted her. "Or what he expected you to do. I just want you to enjoy yourself."

Reilly looked into his eyes and knew he was serious. "Kiss me," she told him in a husky voice.

"What about work?" he asked.

"We'll be late."

Shifting on the bed, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion. When they pulled apart she was panting. "If I do anything to hurt you or that doesn't feel good, tell me," he whispered before lowering her to the bed and kissing her again.

Reilly broke the kiss momentarily, "Just don't hold my hands on the mattress by my wrists." That gave Greg a little pause. He knew Smug was an idiot, but it was only now that he was beginning to realize what kind of idiot he really was. His gaze softened and he just nodded at her request.

XxXxXxXx (warning: imtimate scene below, you can continue reading with another XxXxXxXx)

Sliding his hands beneath the simple cotton gown she wore, he pulled it over her head. She tugged his t-shirt over his head in return and then ran her hand over his chest and down his stomach. He reached out and gently touched her breast. His finger circled her nippled which puckered and grew taut. She gasped, not knowing it could feel this good. He looked at her and saw her eyes were closed and a faint blush bloomed on her cheeks. Lowering his head, he flicked his tongue over the hardened peak. She moaned and he placed his hand over her other breast which swelled beneath his palm.

"Okay so far?" he whispered.

"God, yes," she responded breathily, He kissed his way down her stomach and ran his hand along the inside of her right thigh. He was rock hard and as he moved closer to her his erection bumped against her hip. She opened her eyes and looked down. She removed her panties and spread her legs. "Okay," she whispered. House shook his head and stroked the smooth curve of her thigh. He got out of his pajama pants and pulled her closer. He kissed her again and she responded eagerly. Then he began to make love to her in earnest. He kissed and stroked every inch of soft skin until she was shaking and sweating. When his hand slipped between her legs, she jerked against him. His finger slipped between her folds and brushed against her slick clit. She squirmed on the bed and moaned his name. He layed back.

"Straddle me," he whispered. Slowly, she pushed herself up and swung one leg over his hips. He gripped her waist and maneuvered her until she was directly over his cock. Slowly and carefully, he guided her down until he was deep inside her. He smiled at her sharp intake of air. Bracing her hands on his stomach, she began to move. He guided her movements until they were moving in unison. Sweat coated both their bodies and she sighed and moaned as he moved inside her. He began to rub her clit again and her eyes flew open. She looked at him in shock then arched her back and let out a guttural moan and he felt her inner muscles clench and unclench against him. A moment later his body seemed to explode. The most intense orgasm he ever experienced surged through him. He was unaware of anything except Reilly and her body moving on him. Slowly, he began to relax and grow soft. Reilly collapsed on the bed next to him. 

XxXxXxXx

"Do you get it now?" he panted as he turned his head to look at her.

"Oh, yeah. That is fantastic!" she said with a laugh in her voice. She never thought it could feel like this, it was something completely different than anything she had ever experienced and she couldn't help but feel like she was on cloud 9.

He laughed. "Told you so."

She snuggled close to him and covered them with the sheet. "We are going to do this all the time," she whispered against his ear.

"Yeah we are," he responded with a sleepy smile.

"Is it normal to be this exhausted?" she asked and yawned.

"Yeah. If the guy does the job right."

"I want to sleep but we need to get to work," she sighed. "I guess I could call and say I'm not feeling well."

House sat immediately up and called Cameron. Reilly laughed softly and lay back against the pillows. When he hung up, House lay down next to her and pulled her into his arms. "You are mine" he whispered after Reilly pulled the covers over them.

"I am yours" she whispered back "and you are mine"

"And I am yours." They snuggled together in the covers and within seconds, they were both sound asleep.

XxXxXxXx

A few hours later, Reilly awoke and looked over at House. He lay on his side his back to her. The sheet and blanket was bunched around his waist. Reaching out, she traced the indentation of his spine. His skin was smooth beneath her hand. A low hum of pleasure rumbled from him. He rolled over and blinked sleepily at her. "May I experiment?" she whispered.

"Go nuts," he smiled.

XxXxXxXx (warning: imtimate scene below, you can continue reading with another XxXxXxXx)

She moved closer to him and stroked his face, neck, chest and stomach. Pushing the sheet off him, she ran her fingers overs his left leg. She shifted and her hand skimmed over his right leg. Then she pressed close to him and lightly grasped his half-erect cock. As her fingers closed around him, he became hard. Slowly, she stroked him and he moaned. Her heart began to race as she continued her exploration of his body with her mouth and hands. She moved over him and sat on his stomach, supporting most of her weight on her bent legs. Leaning down, she stroked his nipples as she kissed him. She spent several minutes kissing him and running her hands over him. He was coated in sweat and doing all he could to keep from exploding all over her and the bed. He could feel her wetness against his stomach. Finally, she lay back and he moved over her and thrust into her, his arms trembling as he balanced his weight on them. She wrapped her legs around him and grabbed his shoulders. It only took her a moment to match his rhythm. He lowered his body onto hers and continued to pump in and out of her. He sank his fingers into her short curls and kissed her. Their sweat slicked bodies slid against each other. He kissed her flushed cheeks. Her nails pierced his skin as her orgasm shook her. Then he let go and shuddered, moaning her name as his own orgams pounded through him.He rolled off her and they lay side by side, panting. "Sex is very good with you," she whispered. "Just so, so fantastic."

"It's good with you, too," he sighed. "Best ever."

She rolled over and looked at him. "Really?" There was doubt in her voice.

He turned his head and looked into his eyes. "Really," he assured her.

XxXxXxXx 

They entered the hospital the next morning holding hands. Cuddy watched them from the desk in the clinic. Taking a deep breath, she walked out and caught up to them at the elevator. "House," she said as he punched the button with the tip of his cane. "In my office. Now."

The doors parted and Reilly stepped into the elevator car. She smiled at him. "I'll go start the coffee," she told him.

He nodded and turned to follow Cuddy back to her office. She turned to face him once he closed the doors. "Are you still living with her?" she asked. She turned and folded her arms.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at her. "Yeah, I am. Not that's it's any of your business."

"It is my business," she informed him. "You two run a department together. When you break up-"

"I'm not breaking up with her," he interjected. "I'm in love with her. I'm not leaving her."

"Really?" she scoffed. "You've blown up every relationship you've been in."

"Let's be clear about that," he said moving around her to sit on the couch. "I only blew up my relationship with Stacy because I didn't trust her after what the two of you did to me. Cameron and I broke up but we're still friends. Niamh died." Tapping his cane on the floor between his feet, he looked at her. "I never had a relationship with you beyond employer and employee."

"We made love!" she reminded him in a strident tone. "And you kissed me!"

He sighed and stood up. He walked to the door. "We fucked once years ago. And it was one kiss." He put his hand on the door handle. "I have loved Reilly for over fifty years. That trumps anything I had with you." He opened the door and walked out. Cuddy slowly shut the door.

XxXxXxXx

Cuddy walked into Wilson's office. He looked up at her as she began to pace his office. Putting down his pen, he waited for her to speak. "You were right," she said finally as she stood at the glass door leading to the balcony. "He does love her." She tapped her hand on the door handle. "I need to move on." She knew she had to or she'd go nuts.

"That sounds like a good plan," Wilson responded.

"I met a man the other day. Lucas Douglas. He wants to have coffee with me. He gave his number. I'm going to call him."

"I think you should."

She turned and walked over to the door leading out to the hallway. Putting her hand on the doorknob, she looked over at him. "I thought I was in love with him," she said. "Then I saw them this morning and I after I thought about it I realized that I was in love with a notion of him I've held on to since college. Reilly is in love with House and he's in love with her." She opened the door and left.

Wilson smiled and thought- Yeah, they belong to each other. - with a smile, then he picked up his pen and went back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 91 23
Connie is recovering from surgery, Blake just can't bond with her he does things in the house hold that will tear Connie and Jacob apart. Can they Su...
31.4K 651 15
Hannah Christie was given a gift at a young age - mind reading. Where some may have used it for good, she misused it and wound up losing everything s...
18.2K 225 31
Some one shots of our beloved Doctors. The Doctor in these stories is your best friend and it's all platonic. Just some parts might include the feels...
573 4 1
Melissa Rose is Doctor Gregory House's new personal assistant. She's bright, creative, and full of dreams. House, however is still feeling the effect...