7 khatarnak hasenaye

By tannu109

This is a Indian ff when 7 dangerous mafias fall in love with 7 Indian girl My Instagram id - @tannu_kakkar09 More

Author pov
Introduction of Singhania family
Introduction of Kim family
Disclaimer
episode - 1
Episode - 2
Episode -3
episode - 4
episode - 5
episode - 6
episode - 7
episode - 8
episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode - 12
episode - 13
Episode - 14
episode - 15
episode - 16
episode - 17
episode - 18
Episode - 19

chapter - 11

496 18 9
By tannu109

*Next day*

*In morning*

*On the dinner table*

Jk - wow aunty so many   indian food

Mrs. Singhania - ( smile )

*Here BTS  was busy in eating and the girls were discussing everything*

Tannu - So what's the plan?
( said a little loud )

*Everyone attention goes towards tannu..*

Ahana - yah  speak slowly ( whispered )

Mrs. Singhania - plan.? What plan.

Tannu - a-ah mom..

Richa - actually mom she was saying that What is our plan for today?

Tannu - yeah mom yeah

Mrs. Singhania - ohk

Ahana - tu marwayige kisi din.. ( whispered )

Tannu - hehe sorry ( whispered ) so what is the plan..

Arushi - for what?

Tannu - for mom and aunty birthday?

Ahana - we haven't decide yet ( whispered )

Tannu - what , I mean if not now than when huh
When will you do it when the birthday will be  over?

Ahana - shut up , we haven't got time since morning to talk to BTS

Mitali - But we have to do something...

Ishika -  Yeah , There are only 2 days left for mom and aunty's birthday.

Ahana - hmm , so after eating we will decide everything ok?

Richa - but where ?

Ahana - umm in Ishika room ok?

Ishika - what,  in my room but why ?

Ahana - yah what do you mean by why huh if we go in garden then someone might hear us but in your room no one will come..

Annaya - and what about BTS?

Ahana - after breakfast, we  will told them about the meeting ok?

Girls - ok .

*After breakfast*

*Everyone was going in there room and BTS was also about to go but then girls come toward them...*

Ahana - we have decided a  meeting..

Jk  - about what ?

Annaya - about mom.and anuty birthday.. how can you forget that fast ( mocking  )

Jk - Because I am not like you, I have a lot of work ( force a smile )

Annaya - oh really , what work do you have here huh ( raised a eyebrow )

Jk - none of your business..

Annaya- ( roll her eyes )

*Everyone started laughing except jk and Annaya*

Rm - shut up you both..

Jin -  but where is the meeting..

Ahana - In  Ishika room

Jin - okk

Rm - ok so let's go

Everyone except Rm - yeah

*They all Started to towards Ishika room but Little did they know that someone is watching them while smiling and they are not other than Mrs. Singhania and Mrs. Kim..*

*They both are  watching them from kitchen and smiling*

Mrs. Kim - It seem like we don't have to do anything right?

Mrs. Singhania - yeah see how they are talking to each while laughing..

Mrs. Kim - YES I am so excited to see them as couple...

Mrs. Singhania - I also can't wait.. ( excited )

Mrs. Kim. - By the way did they remember our birthday..

Mrs. Singhania - I don't know but But I know this much that my daughters must have remember my birthday. ( Proud )

Mrs. Kim - Even my sons will remember my  birthday ( proud ) but what about our husbands..

Mrs. Singhania -  correct I bet that they wouldn't

Mrs. Kim. - why you are so sure huh

Mrs. Singhania - cause my husband always forget my birthday.. ( little disappointed)

Mrs. Kim - same here bestie..... If this time they won't remember then this time I won't forgive him..

Mrs. Singhania- me to bestie... This time it won't be easy for them...

*On the other hand*

*In Ishika room*

*They enter in Ishika room and tannu locked the door and  everyone sit on the bed... *

Ahana - so should we start..

Taehyung - yah  start the meeting why are you not starting..

Ishika - If you will shut up them we will start na.. ( annoyed )

Taehyung - atleast I speak less them you..

Ishika - yeah yeah it is visible ( roll her eyes )

Mitali - can you guys just shut up..

Ahana - yeah , so I was saying that.....

*They all started to discuss about the party*

*After sometime*

Mitali - so finally everything is decided..

Annaya - yeah but But no one should know this..

Everyone except Annaya - hmm

Jhope - soo should we go..

BTS except jhope - yeah we should..

*BTS was about to get up from the bed but then suddenly someone knocked on the door , and from there mrsm Singhania say*

Mrs. Singhania - Ishika Ishika!!

*Everyone were in shock because if Mrs. Singhania see them here in one room then she might doubt or think something else, and we know that what she will think🤭........ *

Girls - mom!!

*They were  already in shock that only then from the other side of the door Mrs. Kim say*

Mrs. Kim - yahh Ishika open the door dear...

*Actually Mrs. Singhania and Mrs. Kim already know that BTS and girls are in the same room but they just come here to tease them hehehe how clever... But they don't that BTS and girls are planning there surprise birthday party...*

BTS - what should we do now...

Ishika - what do you mean by now get out from here..

Taehyung - yah are you crazy,  you want us  to   go out the door and you and our mother see us huh.. ( angry )

Ishika - If not from door then from the window..

BTS - what ( shout )

Richa - try to understand if you will not go then they might doubt on us that what are they doing here... And you know what they will think

Jk - yeah , earlier also when me and ananya were fighting they thought that the we are flirting with each other and started to talk about our marriage.... But I don't want to marry this monkey

Tannu - ohoo Annaya.. ( teasing look )

Annaya - shut up , I agree with you for the first time in my life.. same here monkey.. ( roll her eyes )

Richa - guys not here okkk first we should find the way too out from here..

Jin - correct

Arushi - What is there to think, the only way is to go through the window..

Jimin - yahh sweetheart you want me to get hurt. ( Dramatically )

Arushi - if you will not go then I will break you bone..

Jimin - no no I am going let's go

*After that BTS started to jump from window one by one , actually Bts aur girls ke room aas pass hi the..*

Mrs. Singhania - Yahh Ishika why are you not opening the door... ( Shout )

Ishika - Y-yah mom c-coming

*After that Ishika open the door of the room and see mrs.Singhania and Mrs. Kim standing there...*

Mrs. Singhania - why you were not opening the door... ( Said while coming inside the room and looking here and there to find if someone is here )

Ishika - actually mom I was in the bathroom...

Mrs. Singhania - ohh you all are also here ( she said while looking at the girls )

Mrs. Kim - if she was in washroom then  why didn't you guys open the door.. ( raised a eyebrow )

Tannu - actually a-aunty we were playing a game

Mrs. Kim - which game , And what kind of game is there in which that you didn't get to open the door..

Mitali - aunty it  is the rules of the game that while playing we should not get up t-that why we don't..

Mrs. Singhania & Mrs. Kim. - ohoooooo

Mrs. Singhania - strange..

Ahana - by the way what are you both doing here?

Mrs.. Singhania - actually we come here too tell that we are going for the shopping you want to come?

Girls - oh ok we will.

Mrs. Kim - ok we will after lunch okk?

Girls - okk

*After saying that Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Singhania leave from there..*

Girls - ( sigh )

*On the other hand BTS Pov's*

After  literally jumping from the window swe were walking in hall while talking but then we se mom and aunty coming towards us..

Mrs. Kim - what are you doing sons..

Jhope - nothing mom j-just going toward our room

Mrs. Kim - ohk  by the way we want to ask you something..

Jin - yes mom

Mrs. Singhania - actually we are going for the shopping..( cut of by Mrs.kim )

Mrs. Kim - and you are coming with use..

Mrs. Singhania - yeah

BTS - what ( shout) but why what will we do there..

Mrs. Kim - yah don't shout okk , and you can do many things like carry our bags.. ( laughing )

Suga - mom ( done look )

Mrs. Kim - okk okk it's just that everyone is going, and what you all will do here alone , so come with use

BTS - okk fine mom..

Mrs. Singhania - ok so we will go after lunch hmm.. ( smile )

BTS - ok aunty ( smile back )

*After saying that BTS leave from there but they don't know that what there mom's are planning to doo ... *

Mrs. Kim - what do you you think our plan will work?

Mrs. Singhania- ofcourse bestie it will , And it will be a good opportunity to bring these them closer ( smirk )

Mrs. Kim - yeah ( smirk )

Mrs. Singhania - by the way where are our husbands..

Mrs. Kim - oh they have  gone for a business meeting.. Don't worry I have already told them that we are going for the shopping after when the meeting will be over they will direct come to the mall..

Mrs.. Singhania - ohk , let's go we also have many things to do..( excited )

Mrs. Kim - yeah

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 21
there is a 7 mafia king and queens they are most dangerous mafias in whole world what will happen when they are going to marry eachother will they ac...
38K 1.4K 39
It's my first ff hope you'll like it. It's an BTS OT7 ff(ft.TXT and BLACKPINK). It's an story about an Indian girl,where world's biggest k-pop idols...
344K 8.5K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff
427K 15.2K 57
A person who secretly stalks and puts a mask just to get closer to their beloved possession but they're lovesick [✔️] Completed #95 ff (highest rank)