BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

Bởi Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A
Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II

2K 52 43
Bởi Obaloluwa02

Narrator POV

『IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS IN ANTICIPATION AND SEE, THE NEXT FIGHTERS WE HAVE HERE ARE... THE GUY WHO COMMANDS WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT, COMING FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE, HITOSHI SHINSOU! VS THE ONE WHO GOT FIRST IN BOTH THE QUALIFIERS AND PRELIMS WON A ONE-SIDED VICTORY IN THE LAST ROUND, MIDORIYA IZUKU!!』

『Go get him, Midoriya! Do your best! Don't lose!!』Boboiboy yelled.

『Hmm... this is a fight to test the strength of your spirit. If you know what you want for your future then you can't worry about appearances.』Shinsou said to Midoriya.

『START!!!』

『That monkey was going on about his pride... but don't you think he was dumb for throwing away his chance?』Shinsou mockingly asked.

『What did you say?!』Midoriya shouted in anger as he ran at full speed towards Shinsou.

Shinsou smirked,『I win.』

『Even when he saw Gopal's match...!』Boboiboy said in frustration.

『I specifically warned him that his Quirk activates when you answer him! Crap!! I went through the trouble of warning him too!!』Ojirou exclaimed.

『You're lucky that you've been blessed, Midoriya Izuku. Now turn and walk out of bounds.』Shinsou commanded.

'Why does he sound regretful...? As if he's jealous or something?' Boboiboy thought.
.
.
.
.
.

『Midoriya's in a pinch...』Gopal said.

『You have no right to say that.』Ying stated plainly.

『Idiots like you should just shut up.』Fang said.

Midoriya was on his way out of bounds.

『Young Midoriya, you can't come here!!!』All Might was a nervous wreck right now.

'No! My body's moving on its own... It's like... my head's filled with a fog... No! Damn it! Stop! Stop! Even though... Even though Ojirou warned me... Crap! Damn it!' Midoriya was shouting inside of his head.

Flashback begins...

『A Quirk that can control people, huh? Isn't that too strong to beat?』Midoriya asked, stating the obvious.

『Yeah, but you can probably avoid if you know about it. I don't remember much after I answered his question. I think that's how it works.』Ojirou said.

『So if I answer without thinking, I'll lose right away.』This was Midoriya's final conclusion.

『No, but it's not completely impenetrable. I said I barely remembered anything until almost the end, right? When we were running away after Shinsou stole Tetsutetsu's headband, it looks like I run into one of the horses on team on Team Tetsutetsu. That's when I snapped out of it. I remember what happened clearly after that.』Ojirou corrected Midoriya's deduction.

『So receiving a shock can get rid of it?』Midoriya asked.

『It's very likely.』Ojirou answered.『Even so, I don't know what level of shock you need, and in a one-on-one match, you can't count on outside forces like that. Anyway, that's about all I can tell you.』Ojirou had finally finished his business with Midoriya .

『Arigatou. That was amazing!』

『I'm going to say something selfish... but please do your best for me, too.』Ojirou asked.

『Ojirou-kun...』Midoriya nodded.

Flashback ends...

'Damn it...! This... quickly! Even though... everyone is counting on me! In a place like this... like this...!' Midoriya thought.

All of a sudden Midoriya's inner vision saw 8 blurry people.

He suddenly activated One For All.『What... is... this?』

『You probably don't understand, but even with the quirk like this, I have my own dream.』Shinsou said.

'As I thought, he probably doesn't appreciate his Quirk.' Boboiboy thought.

『Now, lose for me.』

Suddenly there was a huge blast of air.
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy POV

Get me right. I see crazy fights almost every time I go on a TAPOPS mission, but this was way too crazy. Suddenly a huge blast of wind and someone escapes brainwashing? Believe me, you can't see that kind of bizarre fight anywhere else.

I know that I and Fang have escaped being brainwashed before, but that was totally different. Gopal totally helped us knock out the source, and that was Emotibot.

Izuku broke out without even making someone unconcious or anything. He just made a large blast and it was settled. But oh, yeah, he broke the two fingers he used to get out of the Brainwash.

So, that was it... yeah, it's crazy.

Now, Izuku, it's your turn...

Midoriya POV

So my fingers got blasted. Yeah, I've learnt how to control my power but I wasn't in control of my self. I just had that split second to move my finger. I couldn't afford to waste it.

『MIDORIYA'S STOPPED!!』

The crowd cheered.

『Midoriya!』Iida shouted my name from the stands.

『I'm... I'm so glad!』I heard Uraraka say.

『That's crazy...』Ojirou said and took his seat.

Shinsou looked really shocked,『Nande? You shouldn't be able to move freely.』

(Author's note: Nande means Why.)

I covered my mouth just on case I was about to say anything. 'I was the one who discharged my fingers. But I wasn't the one who moved them. Some figures I didn't know came into my mind and for a second, my mind was clear.'

'That image just now, it had the presence of the people who spun together One For All. Did they save me? Is that even possible? Even if I think about it now, I won't get the answer.』I thought again.

Shinsou realised that he had to do something quick or else he would not be getting anywhere with trying to move to the hero course.

He said,『How did you do it? How did you break out of my brainwashing? You can make that much wind pressure by flicking your fingers? I'm jealous...』

I didn't say anything. I started running towards Shinsou.

Shinsou tried again,『Thanks to my Quirk, I've been behind from the start. Someone like you can't understand.』

I didn't reply. I was already near Shinsou. When he got to him...

『One For All 5%...
Smash!』

He punched Shinsou in the gut. Shinsou flew all the way from there, out.

『SHINSOU IS OUT OF BOUNDS! MIDORIYA WINS!』
.
.
.
.
.

Narrator POV

『I was so nervous...!』Uraraka exclaimed.

『Turning the tables at the last moment! As expected of Midoriya-kun!』Iida said excitedly.

『He did that shoulder toss on you before, didn't he? Bakugou?!』Kaminari said.

『Damare, Dunce face.』Bakugou said.

(Author's note: Damare is another way of saying shut up, that's not uruse/ urusai.)

Shinsou gritted his teeth in frustration. He lost, and that was the end of that. No way he's gonna be transferred into the hero course now with his kind of result.『Damn it...!』

『Shinsou-kun, why do you want to be a hero?』I asked.

『You can't help the things you long for.』Shinsou stated as he turned to walk away.

'I felt the same way before I inherited One For All.' I thought.

『Even if it didn't work this time, I'll get into the hero course get certified and become a better hero than all of you.』Shinsou said, determined.

『Yeah.』Midoriya nodded his head, acknowledging Shinsou. He was suddenly brainwashed. 'He got me again...! But the match is already over. What is he-?'

『People are usually wary when they talk to me, though. At this rate someone'll trip you up in no time.』Shinsou was saying as he released Midoriya from the brainwashing.

『Huh?』Midoriya was confused.

『Don't lose in an unseemly way.』Shinsou advised.

『Hai!』Midoriya replied. He got brainwashed.

Shinsou made a poker face.
.
.
.
.
.

『IT'S TIME FOR THE SECOND MATCH! THE MAN WHO WON AN OVERWHELMING VICTORY IN THE FIRST ROUND, TODOROKI SHOTO VS THE PERSON WHO WON A ONE-SIDED BATTLE, TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!

Todoroki sent ice towards Tokoyami.

『Dark Shadow!』Tokoyami shouted as he summoned the dark beast.

It broke Todoroki's ice and attacked Todoroki.

Todoroki summoned more ice. It halted Dark Shadow and slowed him down. Tokoyami retrieved it.

Tokoyami advanced towards Todoroki at the highest speed he could reach.

『Dark Shadow!』Tokoyami said as he attacked again. Tokoyami's dark shadow rushed towards Todoroki again.『Why don't you use your left side though?』Tokoyami asked. He didn't know he brought up a sensitive topic.

If you used your left side in the last battle, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the last round.

『Uruse...』Todoroki whispered. Dark Shadow was already here.

Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might.

『Uruse...!』He said a little loudly this time.

You understand, don't you? You are the greatest masterpiece. You're different from all the others!

『URUSE!!!』Todoroki shouted in frustration. He summoned ice, this time even bigger than the time when he fought Sero. The ice he summoned when he fought Sero was supposed to be his limit, but because of the enormous anger flowing through him, he went beyond his limit.

Everyone was spooked. Even Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa. All except Mechamato, Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya and Ying. Mechamato rose an eyebrow. 'What's everyone so terrified about?'

Gopal was clinging unto Boboiboy's arm while Boboiboy was patting his head to calm him down. The whole stadium was nearly frozen.

『TH-THIS IS INCREDIBLE! EVERYONE IS FROZEN WITH SHOCK! TODOROKI WINS BY A MILE!!!』

『Woahhh...!!!』The audience was shocked.

.
.
.
.
.

『NEXT UP IS A BATTLE OF STUDENTS WITH TALENTS. BOTH CONTROL ELEMENTS, BUT ONE HAS THE POWER OF SEVEN, BOBOIBOY AMATO! VS THE FLEXIBLE DAUGHTER OF NATURE, SHIOZAKI IBARA!』

『I'm honoured to be fighting you, Boboiboy, but I will win!』

『You wish.』Fang said sarcastically.

『Well, do your best.』Boboiboy said to encourage Shiozaki.

'He's really nice, even with his enormous strength.' Shiozaki thought.

『START!!!』

『Elemental Power! Boboiboy-』

『Oh no you don't!』Shiozaki said and sent some vines after Boboiboy.

『Ah, it seems you have a plan.』Boboiboy said, dodging the vines.

After 5 minutes...

'How is he dodging...?! After all Honenuki planned, I still can't reach him.'

Flashback...

『Ah, Class 1A is a pain in the ass.』Monoma remarked.

『Don't say that! They are just nice people.』Shiozaki retorted.

『Let's make up a plan to beat them and show we're superior.』Monoma said.

『Shiozaki is gonna fight Boboiboy... Of all the people in this world. Bakugou and Todoroki are pains in the ass already, you remove them and land Boboiboy, you've got an infinite level of strength facing you.』 Awase lamented.

『Boboiboy should have a weakness. Everyone has a weakness, no matter how strong they are.』Kendo said.

『What if Boboiboy doesn't have a weakness affecting his body? Like a time limit? Or lag?』Tokage asked.

『Hmmm... I've got it!』Honenuki suddenly exclaimed.

『Huh?』Everyone looked at him.

『Do you realize that every time Boboiboy wants to change to an element, he says,'Elemental Power, Boboiboy-'』Honenuki was saying before he got cut off.

『So? What about that?』Tetsutetsu questioned.

『... He takes 4 seconds to switch to an element, and he covers that up with a command of 'Elemental Power, Boboiboy ****』Tokage suspected.

『Exactly!』Honenuki confirmed.

『Ah, a weakness! Hahahahaha...! Of course! Even the mighty Boboiboy would be brought to his knees by Shiozaki.』Monoma shouted, laughing creepily.

『But for him to hide his weakness so smartly. Boy, he is subtle.』Tokage commented.

Flashback ends...

『How...? How can you still move? You should be tired by now!』Shiozaki said in frustration.

『I'm hardly exhausted... Ah, I see, this is what happens when you spend years building up your stamina.』Boboiboy said to himself quietly, under his breath. 『But what exactly is she trying to get me to do?』

Shiozaki came on more aggressively. Boboiboy was giving her a hard time even without his power.

『Wait, wait, wait... Let's get things straight. Does this mean Boboiboy's stronger than I am without his power?!』Kaminari asked.

『Apparently, yes.』Jirou flatly answered.

Boboiboy finally realised what Shiozaki was up to, 'Oh, so that's how it is, huh. Well, I'm not restricted to that anymore. I realised it was a major downside to me when I try to transform and the villain attacks immediately, not giving me a chance to transform, as in the case with Cap'n Vargoba. Nope, not gonna work.'

Shiozaki sent more vines.

『Lightning Dash!』

Boboiboy dashed behind her.『Hey, hey, hey... Why don't you hang on a sec?』Boboiboy said, a hand on her shoulder.

Shiozaki shuddered.『H-How did you get here?』

『You shouldn't make assumptions about my limits, yeah?』Boboiboy smiled.

Shiozaki sent vines behind her to bind Boboiboy.

『Lightning Blades.』

Boboiboy sliced all the vines like an expert swordsman. Well, that's what happens when you've been handling a sword for 5 years.

『How?! You're not supposed to be able to use your power without transforming!』

『Like I said, don't make assumptions about my limits, okay?!』

『Wind Blast!』

『AND SHIOZAKI'S OUT OF BOUNDS!! YOU'RE AMAZING BOY!!』

『So you can use your power without transforming?』Shiozaki asked.

『Yeah.』Boboiboy replied, helping her up.

『If that's the case, I'm pretty sure you'd have won more easily if you used your fire. I wouldn't have been able to approach you at all.』Shiozaki said.

『If I used my fire, I would've burned your vines, which would lead all the way to your hair. I'm pretty sure a lady as pretty as you are wouldn't want any of that.』Boboiboy stated seriously.

Shiozaki flushed red.

『Huh? Is something wrong?』Boboiboy asked.

『Uh... no, not at all!』Shiozaki said, blushing.

『Why is Boboiboy so dense?』Jirou asked.

『You've got a point there. He didn't know I was in love until I told him.』Yaya said.

『Yeah, you made it way too obvious. But you're not in any place to say that though. He also made it obvious he liked you. I can't tell who's more dense, you or him.』Ying said.

『No, it's probably Boboiboy.』Both Jirou and Kaminari said.

『But man, it's like if you're fighting against Boboiboy you're practically committing suicide.』Sero commented.

『If he was a villain, that would be the top and bottom of it. Even so, as a hero, if you challenge him, you're setting up your disgrace.』Satou said.

『Fighting him is a free ticket to the land of losers. You're practically guaranteeing your loss.』Ojirou added.
.
.
.
.
.

When Boboiboy got back to the stands, his classmates bombarded him with questions.

『How were you able to use your power without transforming?!』Hagakure asked.

『But really, what exactly is your Quirk's weakness?』Jirou asked.

『Apparently it seems Boboiboy doesn't have any.』Shoji said.

『Okay, okay...! Let me explain. I'm a very restless person, so I'm putting it in twenty words or less. I can use half the power of any of my first tiers when in base form. Done.』

『Sugoi! So short!』Kirishima commented.

(Author's note: Sugoi could mean Awesome, Wow, Incredible, Amazing.)

『Why is it only you that's blessed with good looks, excellent grades and an outstanding Quirk, huh?!!』Mineta screamed.

『Kami-sama, bless me like Boboiboy!!』Kaminari begged.

(Author's note: Kami‐sama means God.)

Boboiboy sweatdropped and thought, 'Stop dictating my limits to me, Dammit!'
.
.
.
.
.

『NEXT MATCH IS AN UNPREDICTABLE BATTLE! SHE CAN TWIST THE EVENTS OF THE PAST AND REWRITE THE FUTURE, FROM THE HERO COURSE, XIAO YING! VS THE DARK OVERLORD WHO BEATS ENEMIES WITH OVERWHELMING SHADOW POWERS, PANG KAIZO!!』

『Huh...?! Pang?! Bwahahaha...!!!』The audience laughed like crazy.

A vein popped out at his forehead,『Ah... You did something, Boboiboy...』

Fang was perplexed and stole a glance at Boboiboy and Gopal. He saw Boboiboy laughing at him, holding his guts. Gopal was making weird faces at him. That's when he knew,

Another vein popped out again at his neck,『I'll kill you both.』

『START!!!』

Ying disappeared at inhumane speed. Fang flew into the air on a Shadow Falcon to make sure Ying didn't have a way to attack him unexpectedly. But Ying wasn't limited to that. She leaped into the air towards Fang. She kicked him on the back. Fang coughed and fell to the ground. Ying was about to grab him when Fang flew up. Ying jumped again. Fang saw her just in time.

『Shadow Animals!
2nd Gear: Shadow Dragon!』

Fang's shadow gorilla held Ying in the air and smashed her to the ground, while Fang's Shadow Dragon was not even giving her time to think about slowing time down, as it was attacking non-stop with her barely dodging the attacks. Meanwhile, a Shadow Bear came from behind and gave her a tight bear hug. She tried to release herself but it was not possible. The bear simply walked to the edge and dropped her out of the ring.

『AND YING IS OUT OF BOUNDS!FANG WINS AND ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!』

『Watching Ying lose to me was pretty painful.』Fang said, walking.back to the stands with a murderous aura.

『Yosh! Let's run Gopal. It's time for the last operation of hit and run technique. It's called... Run!』Boboiboy stated, dashing out of where he was sitting.

『Dey! Don't leave me, Boboiboy...!』Gopal screamed, running after him.

Fang caught them anyway. And so, with a bump on both their heads, they told Fang that they told Present Mic to use Pang instead of Fang for this particular match to tease and embarrass him, 'cause it was Ying he was facing off against.

『THE NEXT MATCH IS KIRISHIMA EIJIROU! HE CAN BECOME THE STRONGEST SPEAR OR SHIELD! VS EXPLOSION DUDE, HE WAS QUITE POPULAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. TO SHOW YOU HOW TOUGH HE CAN BE, LOOK AT THAT SCARY FACE! FROM THE HERO COURSE, BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!』

Kirishima attacked. Bakugou shot off explosions at Kirishima to counterattack. Kirishima was unfazed thanks to his hardening,『Haha, that won't work on me, Explosion Boy! He threw a blow at Bakugou. He dodged. Bakugou shot another explosion. It didn't affect him. Kirishima punched and punched, with Bakugou dodging as best as he could.

『Kacchan's on the defense?!』Midoriya asked in total shock.

『He can't do anything about Kirishima's hardening.』Boboiboy stated the obvious.

Bakugou attacked and attacked, and finally, Kirishima flinched. Bakugou smirked,『So that's it.』

『That stung, bastard...!』Kirishima punched Bakugou on the cheek.

Bakugou made more explosions. Kirishima was getting affected by it more and more.

『Kirishima, the chin, the chin!!』Tetsutetsu was shouting out to his now best bud.

'Today's enemy, tomorrow's friend.' Someone from his class was thinking.

But Bakugou was quick. He didn't give Kirishima a chance to cool down.

『Shine!!!』Bakugou yelled as he shot a final explosion. It made Kirishima unconcious.

(Author's note: Shine means Die.)

『AND THE WINNER IS EXPLOSION BOY, BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!』

The crowd cheered.

There was a short break afterwards. Midoriya was walking along the halls when Endeavour appeared before him.

『ENDEAVOUR?!』Midoriya shouted.

『Oh, there you are.』Endeavour remarked

『Endeavour... What are you doing here...?』Midoriya asked.

『I watched your fight. You have a wonderful Quirk. You created so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers. If we're talking about power alone, yours is comparable to All Might's.』He said.

Midoriya trembled,『What... What are you trying to say? I must go.』

'Endeavour knows about One For All? No, from the way he talked, he doesn't know- Anyway, this is the one person I can't leet find out.'

『It is my Shoto's duty to surpass the No. 1 Hero, All Might. His match with you will be a very instructive test bed. Please don't disgrace yourself in it. That was all I wanted to say. I apologise for bothering you right before the match.』Endeavour said.

『I... am not All Might.』Midoriya stated out of the blue.

『Huh? That's pretty obvio-』Endeavour was saying.

『That's obvious, right? Todoroki-kun isn't you, either!』Midoriya said as he walked away.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

『ALRIGHTY!! IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THE THIRD ROUND! IT'S AN OUTSTANDING PLAYER IN THIS TOURNAMENT, FROM THE HERO COURSE, MIDORIYA IZUKU!! VS THE HALF COLD HALF HOT KID WHO LITERALLY LEFT THE AUDIENCE FROZEN FROM HIS LAST TWO MATCHES, FROM THE HERO COURSE, TODOROKI SHOTO!!』

『So you're here.』Todoroki remarked.

『Todoroki-kun...』Midoriya said.

『Tokoyami-kun, what do you think of this match?』Iida asked Tokoyami's opinion.

『It depends on whether or not Midoriya humps in close to Todoroki.』

『Yeah, what is Deku-kun going to do about that ice?』Uraraka asked.

『He's learnt to control his power already, so he'll be fine.』Ying said.

『START!!!』

Todoroki started by attacking with ice.

'One For All... 5%! Delaware Detroit... Smash!'

Midoriya punched the ice. It broke and scattered all over the place.

『WOW! MIDORIYA STOPPED TODOROKI'S ATTACK!』

Todoroki created more ice. Midoriya charged in towards him. He destroyed the ice again.

『HE STOPPED IT AGAIN!!』

『Damn...』Todoroki was frustrated.

'From what I know of Todoroki-kun's fighting, he always attacks in an instant, so I don't have much data on him. Data... During this fight, I need to find an opening... The ice he's stuck behind him is probably how he plans to keep from being blown away. Think... find that opening.'

Todoroki fired ice at Midoriya again. Midoriya destroyed it again.

.
.
.
.
.

『But man, you, Boboiboy, Fang, and Todoroki can shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground. Like, 'BAM!'』Kirishima commented.

『And you can do it with no time lag.』Sero added.

『 I'm not just shooting them off. Don't underestimate 'em. If you overuse to your muscles, the muscle fibres tear, and if you keep running, you run out of breath. There's a limit to how much power I can produce, too. That's why I designed my costume so that I could fire blasts in excess of what my body allows without any risk. Quirks of fiscal abilities too. They must also have some kind of limit.』Bakugou said.

『I agree. There has to be a meaning to every attack you throw, 'cause you never know when you could reach your breaking point, like Uraraka.』Boboiboy said.

『If I think about it like that, I guess that makes sense. Then against the instant-killer Todoroki, Midoriya wants...』

'... An endurance match, huh?' Todoroki thought.『I'll end this quickly.』He said as he summoned more ice.

Midoriya destroyed it again by punching it and jumped in towards Todoroki.

『MIDORIYA CLOSES IN TOWARDS TODOROKI. ON THE OTHER HAND, TODOROKI DOESN'T RECOIL FROM MIDORIYA'S POWER AND GETS IN CLOSE.』

Todoroki made an ice wall. It traps Midoriya. He shatters the ice again.

『They're both already better than the average pro...』Someone from the stands said.

『It's like that's what you get from the son of the number 2 hero.』Another replied.

Midoriya observed Todoroki. He saw him trembling from frostbite. 'Is that how it is...? Damn it...'

『Wari na. Arigatou, Midoriya. That guy's face is clouded over thanks to you.』Todoroki said.

Todoroki sent some more ice towards Midoriya.

『TODOROKI KEEPS ATTACKING WITH OVERWHELMING POWER!!』

『Where are you looking?』Midoriya asked as he shattered the ice again. 『You're trembling, Todoroki-kun.』

Todoroki eyes widened.

『Quirks are physical abilities, too. There's a limit to how much cold your body can take, isn't there? And isn't that something you could solve by using the heat from your left side?』

Todoroki glared.

『Everyone's fighting with everything they've got... To win and get closer to their dream. To become number one...』

'You're wrong there, Midoriya. The only people who fought, giving their all were you guys. Boboiboy and the rest of us have hardly started.' Fang thought.

『... You want to win with just half your strength?! You haven't put a single scratch on me yet, you know! Come at me with everything you've got!』Midoriya shouted.

『Midoriya... What are you planning?』 Everything I've got? Did my damn old man buy you off or something? Now I'm angry!』Todoroki shouted, running towards Midoriya.

'His movements are...' Midoriya was thinking.

'... slow!' Boboiboy and Bakugou completed Midoriya's thoughts.

'Unlike the limits to my power, it's probably like the MP in a game... Was the scale during his fight with bird dude the upper limit?' Bakugou was thinking.

『Why are you doing this?!』Todoroki shouted.

『Because I want to live up to everyone's expectations... I want to be able to smile... and response to them... To be cool hero... That's what I want to be! That's why... Everyone's giving it their all!』Midoriya punched Todoroki. Todoroki coughed up saliva and was about to get thrown out of bounds, but created an ice wall behind him to prevent that.

『A SOLID HIT!!』

『There's no way I can know all of your circumstances or your resolve. But for you to become number one without giving it your all, to completely reject your father... Right now, I think you should stop screwing around!』Midoriya shouted.

Todoroki's pupils dilated.

Flashback...

『Stand up! If you're downed by something like this, forget beating All Might. You won't even be able to take the small fry villains.』Endeavour says to Little Shoto who was doubled over in pain.

『Please, stop! He's only five!』Rei (Todoroki's mom) pleaded.

『He's already five! Get out of my way!』Endeavour pushed her away.
.
.
.
.
.
『I don't wanna, Mom... I-I... I don't want to be like Dad... I don't wanna become someone who bullies you!』Five-year old Shoto cries.

『But you want to be a hero, don't you? It's okay for you to be one. As long as you have a future you feel strongly about.』

Flashback ends...

『That's why... I will win!』He landed a strong punch on Todoroki which sent him flying.『I'll surpass you!』

Flashback...

The kids were playing soccer, while little Shoto was watching from the balcony.

Endeavour came along and dragged him, saying,『Don't look at that, Shoto. They're from a different world than you.』
.
.
.
.
.

『Mom, I'm going crazy... I can't take it anymore. Every day, the children seem to become more and more like him... Shoto's... That child's left side sometimes looks very unsightly to me... I can't raise him anymore... I feel like I shouldn't...』Rei was saying over the phone.

『M... Mom...?』Little Shoto was confused and sad.

Shoto's mom poured boiling water on him.
.
.
.
.
.

『Yare yare... And this is an important time, too...』Endeavour said.

『Where's mom?』Shoto asked.

『Oh, she injured you, so I put her in a hospital.』Endeavour replied.

『It's your fault. You're the one who made Mom...』

Flashback ends...

'I will reject... my old man's power...' Todoroki thought once more.

『It's your power, isn't it?!』Midoriya shouted out.

Todoroki eyes widened.

Flashback... (again)

『Yes, that's right! But the really important thing is not that connection, but recognising your own flesh and blood, recognising yourself. That's what I mean when I say: 'I am here!' You see?』All Might said from the TV.

『But you want to be a hero, don't you? It's okay for you to be one. You don't have to be a prisoner of your own blood. It's okay for you to become who you want to be.』

Back to reality...

'Before I knew it, I had forgotten...'

『TH-THIS IS...!!!』

『The fire's here...』Uraraka exclaimed.

'In battle... I will never use my left.- That's what he said, but...'『... He used it!』Iida remarked.

'You made him use his left side... Young Midoriya, don't tell me you're trying to save Young Todoroki...?' All Might thought.

『Even though you wanted to win... Damn it... To help your enemy... Which one of us is screwing around now? I want to be... a hero too!』Todoroki said, smiling genuinely.

Midoriya smiled.

『Shoto!!!』

『HUH?』

『Have you finally accepted yourself?! That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you! With my blood, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my desire!』

『ENDEAVOUR SUDDENLY SHOUTS ENCOURAGEMENT...? SUCH A DOTING FATHER.』Present Mic, who has always been a poor judge of character, said.

Midoriya grinned,『Wow.』

『Why are you smiling? I clearly have the advantage here with two Quirks. You're crazy. Don't blame me for what happens next.』Todoroki summoned both ice and fire at once.

Midoriya charged up One For All.

『Midnight! If they keep going, it'll be bad!』Cementos said, creating cement. Midnight released the sedative fragrance from her arm.

Todoroki sent the ice towards Midoriya. Midoriya jumped across it. 'Try to get close... and give him everything I've got with the percentage of One For All I can use right now! Come at me with your full power!'

『Midoriya... Arigatou.』Todoroki said as he let out a fierce fiery attack.

There were walls of cement that intercepted them at the last moment, but their attacks completely broke through and created a gigantic amount of wind pressure which was threatening to blow everything away. In fact, it blew Midnight away.

『Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it's good, but this is amazing...』Cementos said, gazing at the stage in wonder.

『WHAT WAS THAT JUST NOW? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR CLASS?』

『The air that had been cooled thoroughly was heated up and expanded.』Mr. Aizawa replied.

『THAT'S WHAT CREATED THIS EXPLOSION...? JUST HOW HOT WAS THAT? JEEZ, I CAN'T SEE A THING! OI, WHO WON THE MATCH?』

『Midoriya‐kun is out of bounds... Todoroki is unconcious! It's a tie!』Midnight announced.

『That kid's got some crazy power.』

『He managed to take down Endeavour's son.』

『But he didn't win indisputably, right?』

Midoriya stumbled and was about to fall over when Boboiboy Lightning appeared and supported him. He switched back to original Boboiboy.『You did great, Izuku. Although at the last instance you went beyond your agreed limit and broke your arms again.』

『Todoroki-kun was coming at me with both fire and ice this time, I couldn't predict what would happen so I went 100%』Midoriya defended himself.

『That might have been a good decision but don't be too reckless.』Boboiboy advised.

『You're not the one supposed to be telling me that, you know? Anyway, thanks to you helping me understand One For All better, I was able to stand against Todoroki.』Midoriya smiled tiredly and finally fell unconscious.

『Finally out, aren't we? Time to pay Recovery Girl a visit.』Boboiboy walked away while supporting both Midoriya and Todoroki.

He dropped them at the nurse's office and waited for them to wake them.

『That was pretty crazy, wasn't it?』Boboiboy asked when Todoroki stirred awake.

『Yeah...』Todoroki simply replied.

『Don't neglect your own power. It might have been passed down from your father, but it depends on what you want to do with it, okay?』Boboiboy said.

『Yeah...』Todoroki was taken aback by the softness of Boboiboy's voice. It was the most sincere and probably the most handsome voice he's ever heard. Recovery Girl checked him one more time before he left.

Boboiboy decided to stay and wait beside Midoriya. All Might came along later.
.
.
.
.
.

『The bones in his right arm were shattered. It'll never be the same as before. I need to remove the pieces of bones to bake sure they don't stay in your joints. I'll heal you after that. To push and light a fire under a child who would destroy his body this much for what he yearns for... I don't like it. You're going too far. You and this boy. You can't praise him for this. He'll have to forfeit the tiebreaker.』Recovery Girl advised.

『Midoriya-kun!/ Deku-kun!』

『Oh, nice to meet you...』Uraraka said to skinny All Might, since she didn't know it was even All Might. He responded.

『Everyone, what about the next match?』Midoriya asked.

『Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking a break to repair it.』Iida informed Midoriya.

『That match earlier was scary, Midoriya... What pro's gonna want that?』Mineta asked in a creeped-out way.

『I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound.』Asui cautioned.

『But it's true!』Mineta stood his ground.

『Mineta...』Boboiboy landed an intense gaze on him.

『Eek...!』Mineta hid behind Iida.

『Be quiet, now! I know your worried, but I've got to do surgery now!』Recovery Girl said plainly.

『Surgery?!』

『Go on, now get out of here.』

『Sumimasen...』Midoriya apologised to All Might after his classmates left.

(Author's note: Sumimasen means sorry. For some reason I don't know, there are lots of ways to say an English word in Japanese.)

『I couldn't do what you asked... If only I hadn't said anything... It's because I said that to Todoroki-kun...』He continued with a heavy countenance.

『You were trying to get him to realize something...』All Might said.

『It's true... Todoroki-kun looked so sad... that I meddled when I didn't need to... But that's not it... More importantly, back then I was just... frustrated. I couldn't see front or around me I'm sorry.』Midoriya apologised again.

『It's to that it is a regrettable result. And saying what you did was foolish won't change that, but you know... meddling when you don't need to, is the essence of being a hero.』All Might said.

『I've gotten the rest of the noisy kids out of here, the question is... Why are you still here?』Recovery Girl asked Boboiboy.

『Oh... about that... We have something to talk about.』Boboiboy scratched his head.

『I've healed you enough to allow you to walk for now.』Recovery Girl told Midoriya.

『Arigatou gozaimashita...』Midoriya thanked her.

(Author's note: Arigatou gozaimashita means Thank you much.)

He glanced at his hand. It was rugged and scarred.

『That's what you get for overusing it so much in a short period of time. You should think of that cruel right hand as a warning.』Recovery Girl said to him.

『In addition, I will not heal injuries like this anymore. You must find a way for him to use his power in a way that's not so self destructive.』Recovery Girl told All Might.

『A different way, huh?』All Might said to himself, walking alongside Midoriya.

『All Might.』Midoriya asked his attention. He received it.

『You originally became a teacher at U.A to find a successor, right?』Midoriya asked for confirmation.

『Yeah...』All Might replied.

『Putting everything I had into the UA Sports Festival, I could physically feel everyone's strong emotions of not wanting to give in. So I...』

『... Think that someone else should be my successor?』All Might completed Midoriya's sentence.

『Yes...』Midoriya confirmed.

'Oh, boy... I knew it would come to this.' Boboiboy thought. Then he said,『Get a clue, Midoriya!』

Midoriya glanced at Boboiboy in question.

『Don't give me that look, seriously. You received all these injuries from One For All and you just want to go on without realising your dream?! Don't give me that crap! You told me how you were Quirkless and how you got bullied for that. You were miserable about it. Now you have an extremely powerful Quirk and you wanna throw it away because of some irrelevant sports festival?! Take a look at yourself. You are already in third position! You did well. All Might chose you 'cause he thought you were worthy to inherit his power. Although you should have known you can't reach first or second position with me and Fang there.』Boboiboy said with a smug face. It's obvious that Light was the one who said that last line.『Get yourself together, idiot. Be a man like me. And when we're done with this crap, let's fight, you and me, one-on-one!』Fire obviously said this line.

Midoriya wasn't too surprised as he knew normal Boboiboy could never say insult anyone, neither could any of his elements except Fire... and probably Lightning when completely annoyed two cups over. (He knew this 'cause Boboiboy already told him that his elements have different personalities. But it made him realize he was being way too sensitive.

『It's true that this place is filled with wonderful potential heroes. One For All is the crystallization of power. For those who have Quirks... for example Young Todoroki... if he were to inherit it... then with the super strength on top of his half cold, half hot, he would probably become a superhero.』

Midoriya sighed.

『I was Quirkless, too.』All Might said, all of a sudden.

『Eh?』Boboiboy raised an eyebrow, telling himself that he hadn't heard well.

Midoriya was clearly shocked.

『Quirkless...? You were...?』Midoriya questioned.

『It wasn't as rare as for your generation, but it was still uncommon. My master had a Quirk, and but even so my master believed in me and gave One For All to me, and raised me to become a hero.』

『You never told me tha-』

『Because you never asked.』All Might shot back. Even though I thought you would.』

『All Might... you were Quirkless, too...?』Midoriya was still in disbelief.

『Yeah!』All Might replied.

『At first, I saw the old me in you. But you have gone beyond what I imagined, time and time again. There is something only you can draw out. I believe that.』

『See, Izuku?』Boboiboy smiled.『Don't look down on yourself. You're doing good.』

『Sumimasen.』Midoriya apologised.

『No need.』Boboiboy grinned, happy that his elements could bring Midoriya back to his senses. Although he would scold Light and Fire later for being too harsh.

『Anyway, the Sports Festival isn't over yet, kid! Make sure you watch until the end!』

『Hai!』Midoriya and Boboiboy ran off on their own.
.
.
.
.
.

『NOW, EVERYONE! IT'S TIME FOR AN UNPRECEDENTED MATCH THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!! LOOK FOR A QUIRK THAT'S FLASHY, HE'LL SHOW IT TO YOU!! HERO COURSE, BAKUGOU KATSUKI! VS HE HAS THE POWER OF THE SHADOWS BACKING HIM UP! COOL AND ALOOF, FROM THE HERO COURSE, FANG KAIZO!! VS EXCELLENT RESULTS, GOOD LOOKS, AND UNFATHOMABLE POWER, COMBINED INTO ONE, HE LITERALLY CONTROLS COMPONENTS OF REALITY, FROM THE HERO COURSE, BOBOIBOY AMATO!!!』

『I'll destroy you, ya hear me? Hedgehog!』Bakugou shouted out.

Fang's eyes twitched,『I'll kill you, bastard...!』

『Maji Kayo?』Boboiboy questioned.

『Boboiboy! This is our rematch! I'll beat you!』

『Yeah...!』Boboiboy said. Then he lifted a thumbs up, ~Terbaik...~

『START!!』

『Elemental Power, Boboiboy-』

『AS IF!』Fang shouted. He created all the Shadow animals in his arsenal, including the dragon and sent it towards Boboiboy.

『SHINE!!!』Bakugou yelled firing an explosion at Boboiboy. Luckily, Boboiboy dodged it.

『AHHH...!!! TWO AGAINST ONE! HOW BRUTAL! TAKING DOWN THE MOST POWERFUL TOGETHER BEFORE FIGHTING EACH OTHER! A GOOD PLAN, BUT WOULD IT WORK?!』

Boboiboy socked Bakugou in the stomach which left Bakugou stunned for a minute. Definitely Earth's punch in his base form.

'Sorry, but I need less things to worry about now. I held back the punch as much as I could anyway.' Boboiboy thought.

Fang's Shadow animals proved difficult to handle without his powers. Tell me how you beat a Tiger without any powers. Well unless you're a martial artist. And Boboiboy was a martial artist (thanks to Tok Kasa.) it's just... martial artists can't take care of a dragon unless they're Silverfang Bang or his brother, Bomb (from One-Punch man). Not to mention if you defeat one animal and your opponent summons it again.

『Sugoi! Boboiboy's holding his own against the both of them without using his power!』Sero shouted on shock.

『He's like a martial arts master... He sure packs a wallop!』Kirishima said.

『Just how big is the power gap between us and him?』Kaminari was downcast.

So, back to the fight. Bakugou had recovered from the punch Boboiboy gave him and was heading towards him at an insane speed.

'No way for me to transform now. They already know how to prevent me from doing that. And I can't handle Fang with any first tier but Light. And handling Fang with only half the strength of my Light Element is out of the question. Crap! This would probably be embarrassing but whatever. Time to put what Tok Kasa taught into practice. Special operation: Kuda Kuda stance!'

Boboiboy got into position. Bakugou fired an explosion. He dodged it, dashed to Bakugou's side, took hold of his arm and performed a shoulder toss. Then he went into Kuda Kuda mode.

The whole stadium went silent for a moment. And the next they laughed and laughed until they almost laughed their butts off.

『WHAT'S THAT BOY? WHAT IS THAT STANCE?! HAHAHAHAHA...!!!』

『What da heck is that, bro?!』Kirishima asked, in between chuckles.

『B-B-Boboiboy, hahahaha... what's th-that, hahahahaha...』Satou asked.

Fang was trying to muffle his laughter but couldn't. Bakugou was also trying to do the same.

'Yeah! Here's my chance!'

『Elemental Power! Boboiboy... Dual... Split!!!』

Light and Wind came out.

『WHOAA...!!!』The audience rejoiced at seeing another element, which was Light by the way. They've already seen Wind in action.

『Crap! I forgot!』Fang was frustrated already.

Bakugou attacked. Light just left that place with amazing lightspeed and appeared behind Fang, leaving Wind to take care of Bakugou. Wind was giggling about Bakugou's inability to catch him. This only fueled Bakugou's anger. Of course Bakugou had a really hard time. But he was slowly adapting. Until...

『Howitzer... Impact!!!』

He fired off an explosion on the scale he used to blast through Uraraka's meteor shower. Except this was directed towards Boboiboy's Wind Element who was in the air at the time.

Wind fell from the height he was to below, creating a little crater in the place where he fell.

『Still thinking of laughing at me, huh?!』Bakugou yelled.

Wind was bruised. 'Okay, okay, I know I might not be near the smartest when it comes to situations like this, but... I can't tell Light to fuse back with me so we can change it to him and Lightning... there's only one way...'

『Elemental upgradation... 2nd tier: Boboiboy Cyclone!』

A large amount of air pressure gathered around Wind as he flew into the sky. When the wind had calmed down, everywhere cleared.

『Huh?』Bakugou was confused when he saw Wind's injuries healed and he was with a different outfit. Dark blue and white. He also had a friggin' hoverboard. He blasted Bakugou with such powerful wind pressure, that you'd think, 'He seems like a whole new fighter!'

『HUH...?! WHAT'S THIS?! ONE OF BOBOIBOY'S ELEMENTS TOOK ON A NEW LOOK! IS THIS ANOTHER ELEMENT?! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME TYPE, THOUGH!!』

Bakugou tried to fight back and do something effective. But Cyclone basically handled him like a new-born baby.

As for Light, Fang was actually holding his own.

『I like the way you've improved. But it's time to end this.』

Maximum... Optical-』

『Nope, not going to stand here watching as you charge up your power. Shadow dragon, attack!』

The dragon attacked Light, but he easily dodged. The attack he was charging up disappeared 'cause it took concentration to create such a large attack.

『Hey! Warn your dumb dragon. The attack I was preparing is gone now!』While Light was pouting, Shadow Gorilla punched his back, making a rib crack. Fang smirked,『The mighty Boboiboy, on his knees...?! Hahahahaha, I finally win for once.』

『Yeah, you've definitely improved. But you know, think about it. I've not wanted to kill you, that's why you're still alive. Now time to get serious.』

Elemental upgradation! Tier 2: Boboiboy Solar!』

Everyone in the stadium covered their eyes 'cause the only thing they could see was a blinding light floating in the sky. It was as if an archangel just appeared.

『ARGH...!! WHAT'S WITH THIS LIGHT?!』

'I've awakened his terrifying power again. I just wanted to fight Solar, so I was egging him on. But from what I'm seeing now, frankly I can't compare to him.' Fang was thinking.

『I won't go full power on you. But it'll be more than enough to knock you out.』Solar stated, gathering a little ball of solar energy in his hand.

Fang couldn't even try to stop him. The guy was literally emanating light. He couldn't attack when that's his weakness.

He watched as Solar threw a tiny ball towards him. As little as a pebble. When it landed, it created a gigantic explosion which knocked out Fang and completely destroyed the stage.

Present Mic completely passed out and had a slight concussion, Mr. Aizawa puked, All the people in the stadium had their problem. All Might got traumatised, Endeavour's pupils dilated as he thought, 'Is this the kid my son would be fighting against?'

『What the fuck kind of power is that?!』Bakugou asked, as Cyclone's attention diverted to Solar and Fang too.

『Well it's also time to end this, Bakugou!』

Cyclone Drill!』

That blew Bakugou out of bounds. He fell unconcious. It was also blowing the audience away, literally and figuratively. Everyone had to hold onto something.

.
.
.
.
.

As Boboiboy walked back to his seat in the stands, he already anticipated what was gonna happen, and guess what? He got it correct:

『What is with that power you have?! When your clothes turned ultra-cool and your wind pressure became way too strong! And that powerful attack you used to completely destroy the stage』Kaminari asked.

『And I think you said, something like Boboiboy Solar... and what was the other one now? Boboiboy Tornado? No, that's not right. Cyclone? Probably.』Kirishima was thinking.

『Matte, matte, matte... Does this mean... Masaka... Boboiboy's got upgraded forms?!』Midoriya asked.

(Author's note: Matte means Wait, while Masaka could mean No way, Unbelievable, Don't tell me.)

『Yeah, you guys just got a glimpse of two of Boboiboy's 2nd tier elements.』Ying said. Then she started explaining at super speed. And you can be sure Midoriya took down notes.

『You're way too fast!』Hagakure complained.

『Wait, wait, wait! So you're saying he has levels?!』Midoriya questioned.

'How on earth were you able to understand that?' Everyone thought at the same time.

『Considering he also has a quick tongue, of course he'll understand.』Sero commented.

Midoriya explained to them.

『So what we've been dealing with are basically his weakest tier?!』Jirou asked.

『Yeah, that's the top and bottom of it.』Ying replied.

『This is too much for my brain, I think it's gonna short-circuit.』Kaminari complained.

『He didn't want you to think he was underestimating you guys, that's why he didn't say a word about it. But facts are facts. He's not underestimating you, it's just logic. He could have killed any one of you guys.』Yaya said.

『... But honestly I don't know if you could actually win against my best friend... with your level of power.』Gopal stated, while licking his candy.

『That was harsh, Gopal!』Boboiboy and Yaya cautioned.

『But it's true!』Gopal shot back.

『You can't understand, can you? Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki could get way better than you if they performed the same training we did.』
Ying said while hitting Gopal's head with a wooden sword, Ukiha-Kamikaze style.

『What are you? A samurai...?』Boboiboy asked, sweatdropping.

Midoriya smiled. Boboiboy always manages to light him up. He wondered why he was even thinking of giving up One For All. Thankfully Boboiboy knocked that out of his head almost immediately. But he always felt he couldn't hold a candle to Boboiboy when it came to power, but Boboiboy always says that's not true. He knew he was just being nice. But Midoriya still feels like there's still some powerful move Boboiboy has, but hasn't revealed so they wouldn't have an inferiority complex.

Well, it's time to see the crazy final match between Boboiboy and Todoroki.
.
.
.
.
.

『IT'S THE FINAL MATCH BETWEEN TWO WINNERS, SO TO SPEAK! ONE IS THE SON OF THE FAMED HERO ENDEAVOUR, HE CAN CONTROL BOTH FIRE AND THE ICE AT A TIME! HE'S SO POWERFUL THAT HE MIGHT GIVE OUR NEXT GUY HERE A RUN FOR HIS MONEY! FROM THE HERO COURSE, TODOROKI SHOTO...! VS THE KID WITH A LEGENDARY QUIRK WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS THEMSELVES, A PRECIOUS GEM! FROM THE HERO COURSE, BOBOIBOY AMATO...!

Ying heard what Present Mic said about Todoroki giving Boboiboy a run for his money and then she said,『I'll let Present Mic off once for saying such a random unthoughtful statement. There's no way in hell Todoroki's giving Boboiboy a hard time.』

Back to the match, Boboiboy and Todoroki were about to off. All this while throughout the tournament, some random girl would just scream out to him, 'Do your best!' It was starting to unnerve Boboiboy, but when he was about to fight Todoroki, he felt strangely calm. It's probably because he felt he would finally be able to get a go with Todoroki and be friends with him.

Todoroki had a heck of a poker face. Boboiboy had to stifle his giggle and wonder how someone could keep a straight face and not laugh when trying to be stoic for a straight 24 hours. Maybe he's gonna ask Thunderstorm or Ice to drill him on that one. Fang also does it at times, but he's not too sure Fang would be keen on the idea of having to 'teach' Boboiboy how to keep a stoic face. Boboiboy didn't want to put a stoic face on all the time anyway, he just wanted to have some fun looking at his stoic face in a mirror and getting a good laugh out of that.

『Todoroki, just getting used to you your flames, right? Maybe I could help you by teaching you how to use your fire Quirk. But Midoriya saved you right? And he lost for that. I would've done the same. Hope to be your friend after the match, but for now, I'm gonna avenge Izuku.』Boboiboy said with a determined grin.

『Getting real chatty aren't we...?』Todoroki asked.

Boboiboy scratched his un-itchy face and smiled sheepishly.

『... Well then, I think I'll take you up on your friendship offer.』Todoroki said.

Boboiboy sighed. He then said,『You've changed a lot, Todoroki. I used to approach you everyday to talk to you, but you've always dismissed me rudely. I used to think you were having some personal family problems, so I left it at that, but I suppose I should have forcefully poked my nose into what wasn't my business like Midoriya did to save you. Gomen. I wasn't intentional enough.』

Todoroki smiled. He said,『I guess no one can really hate you long‐term.』

『What's that supposed to mean...?』Boboiboy asked, the same airhead he was when he asked Motobot for a car the first time they met.

『Never mind... Get this Boboiboy, I'm gonna win this and become a better hero than you!』Todoroki said with determination.

『You're welcome to try.』Boboiboy said.

『START!!!』

『Elemental Power, Boboiboy Triple Split!』

Boboiboy split into three, Lightning, Fire and Water.

The girls in the audience went berserk when they saw Lightning closer up than before in the cavalry battle. (The last time the battle ended so quickly with Tokage that they hardly saw anything but a blur of yellow zip past and push Tokage out of bounds.)

The audience could not quiet down at all when they saw Lightning. And here's why:

Water stole a glance at Lightning. He saw that he was twitching a whole lot of times. Even though Lightning hated it, he just had to bear it, 'cause they were not allowed to kill anyone here. If they were, he could've sworn that the girls who squealed for him would've died long ago via Lightning Blade Rain.

As Boboiboy's elements expected, Todoroki first came with ice, then he came again with more ice, then came at them with fire. They avoided every single attack. There's no way he could master his fire Quirk in just a few hours. Besides, he was still unstable and hadn't fully decided on using his fire Quirk. His resolution was shaky.

Todoroki was having a problem trying to survive in there. He had to freeze Water's water, avoid Fire's attacks and Lightning's unpredictably quick and sharp blade. And believe me, he took a ton of damage.

But then, someone asked,『Sorry for asking this now, but is using of weapons allowed?』

Miss Midnight replied,『If it's formed through the Quirk of the person that's fine by me!』

Lightning decided to be merciful and fuse all of them back and just switch to second tier. Todoroki was too exhausted to prevent him from doing that.

『Elemental Power, Boboiboy Blaze!』

『And this is where I defeat you, Todoroki! Blazing Meteor!』

A meteor literally came crashing down that second. If not for Quake who told Blaze via telepathy (They're inside his mind so why not?) that he was doomed if that thing lands. Blaze immediately flicked his finger and the meteor disappeared. It would have destroyed the city and the surrounding cities too. Blaze grumbled and pouted out loud,『Aw... Crap, Quake! Why does he always get in the way of my fun!?』

The audience really gave him an intense stare while screaming in their heads, 'Fun? FUN?! HE WASN'T EVEN SERIOUS?! AND WE ALMOST DIED OUT THERE! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE GETS REALLY ANGRY?!'

Todoroki wasn't done yet though. He had already been scared stiff when he saw that firepower. He totally let out all his fire to maximum heat. But guess what? Blaze wasn't standing there anymore. It's our very own whale plushie lover, Ice. He had made a huge, formidable ice barrier. So durable that Todoroki's fire could barely chip more than half of it.

Todoroki advanced, sliding across ice. Ice shot some more arrows, Todoroki managed to dodge some of them. Ice also advanced sliding on ice too. Ice saw Todoroki was advancing despite many of his arrows hitting him. Ice summoned his ice cannon to try and freeze Todoroki whole. But Todoroki ducked and avoided the ice blast. He saw Ice's right arm and hand which was completely ice all through. He decided to go for that. He avoided some more attacks before zipping to Ice's right side. He wanted to use fire to melt it, but then all the scenes from when he was born till now flashed through his head. And instead of activating his flames, he ended up throwing Ice to the far side of the ring.

『You didn't activate your flames... I've got something to say to you. You can't run away from your past... you've gotta face it.』Ice stated flatly.

『With the way he avoided all his attacks without much effort and the way he's counterattacking... Boboiboy's been doing his research. That kid's abilities shine every time he fights.』Mr. Aizawa explained.

『I SEE.』Present Mic replied.

『Todoroki's moving well, too, but his attacks are too simple. Ever since the match with Midoriya, he's lost his touch.』Mr. Aizawa said again.

『It's a real pain when you can't use offence and defence at the same time though. Thunderstorm would probably be good enough if he could make shield constructs like when his first tier mistakenly made a Lightning umbrella, a rake and a hoe. I guess we'll have to use this...』Ice said.

『I have a real advantage here, don't you think?』Todoroki asked.『I mean, I doubt you're as powerful as the fire element.』

『Yeah, I'm not as powerful, but I'm not doing this alone. Ice bow and arrow!』Ice summoned a bow and an arrow.

He aimed and shot Todoroki so easily. But it was just to buy himself time. Ice shot a couple more arrows which stuck Todoroki to the ground and froze both arms. He was melting those when one hit him in the back. It made Todoroki feel really cold. That gave Ice the time he needed.『Now... How about we use your trick of using fire and ice at the same time too?

He transformed back to original Boboiboy. Then...

Boboiboy Dual Split...!』

『You're splitting again? This is gonna me a real pain...!』Todoroki stated with a frustrated glare.

『Why're you glaring?』Ice asked.

『We're gonna do something much more cooler and bizarre!!』Blaze yelled.

『Don't yell... Anyway, let's go.』Ice stated, yawning.

『Elemental Fusion...! Blaze and Ice...! Boboiboy Frostfire!!!』

『Is it just me or did I just hear Frostfire from that guy?』Kaminari asked.

『There's only one figure there now, not two.』Jirou said.

『Umm... Guys? If you don't mind, can you tell me why Boboiboy's walking towards Todoroki, emitting fire and ice each step?』Kendo from Class 1B asked.

『Masaka...!』Midoriya glanced back at the present Boboiboy.

『He copied Todoroki's Quirk?!』Midoriya asked.

『No.』Yaya, Ying, Fang (Who just came back from Recovery Girl's clinic) and even Gopal (Who was munching on a bunch of chocolate bars) said with unamused faces.

『Another power of Boboiboy is that he can fuse all his elements to make a powerful entity. For example, what you're seeing now is a combination of fire and ice. Frostfire, as he said.』Fang explained, with a poker face.

So, back to the match. Todoroki sent fire towards Frostfire. Frostfire created an ice barrier and at the same time, let out a Blazing fireball. Todoroki summoned ice, but the fireball broke through it easily. Todoroki got out of the way before it could hit him. 'His first tiers alone are dangerous enough, then he shows his second tier, but this new form is totally out of this world.'

『Blazing Frost Punch!』

Frostfire came out of nowhere and gave Todoroki one heck of a punch. And it was only one punch it took. Todoroki coughed up blood. The whole stage itself got obliterated into dust from just the shockwave. The audience had to hold on even more tightly than when Cyclone created such intense wind. Todoroki was down for the count. He fell unconcious.

『Again?!』Mr. Cementos was clearly pissed off.

『TODOROKI'S UNCONCIOUS AND OUT OF BOUNDS! WHICH MEANS, BOBOIBOY IS THE WINNER!!!』

The audience let out a roar of satisfaction and excitement.

『AND NOW, ALL OF THE EVENTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED! THE WINNER OF THIS YEAR'S UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS... FROM CLASS A, BOBOIBOY AMATO!!!』

As for Todoroki, he had very bad injuries. It was so bad that when Recovery Girl was healing him, she said his ribs were broken, there was a huge gash on his side, and a dislocation at the knee.

『That punch was crazy. I'm surprised Todoroki survived it.』Shoji said.

『I know, right?』Sero agreed.

『Did you wanna kill him or what?』Kaminari asked.

『Ah... about that... I cushioned the blow a bit by freezing his stomach area before punching him there. Besides, I already held back my punch a lot anyway.』Boboiboy said in his defense.

Fang, Yaya and Ying covered their faces at Boboiboy's statement.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

『All of the first-year events for this year's UA sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!』Ms. Midnight announced.

The podiums emerged and everyone's eyes were on the number 1 student.

『You did it, Boboiboy!』People were yelling from different parts of the stadium.

Mechamato smiled,『Well, it's time for me to go. All Might, you're coming too, aren't ya?』

『Yeah...』All Might replied, buffing up to his muscular form. Mechamato is the only other person apart from the Principal, Recovery Girl, Nighteye, Gran Torino, Midoriya and Boboiboy that knows the secret about One For All.

Back to where we were, Boboiboy, Todoroki, Fang, Bakugou and Midoriya were on the podium.

1st place - Boboiboy

2nd place - Todoroki

3rd place - Fang, Bakugou and Midoriya.

Everyone was clapping. Meanwhile, Midoriya was thinking about Iida.

Flashback begins...

『Uraraka, Midoriya, Boboiboy... This is sudden, but I must leave early. A villain got my elder brother.』Iida explained to them.

All three of them were shocked.『Your brother? You mean Ingenium?!』Midoriya asked.

『Yeah.』Iida replied.

『How's he doing?』Uraraka asked.

『I don't know the details. So I'm going to visit him directly to see.』Iida said.

『Stay safe, Iida...』Boboiboy said.

Flashback ends...

'Ingenium... For Iida's sake, too, I hope that you're okay.' Midoriya thought.

『Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals shall of course be by these men...』Ms. Midnight was saying.

Mechamato and All Might emerged from the top of a side of the stadium.

If everyone were already happy, their joy doubled.

『It's Mechamato...!!!』

『... And All Might...!!』

『Mechamato's as handsome as ever!』Some ladies squealed.

『Eh?』Boboiboy heard that and let out a scary aura.

『... Our very own heroes, Mechamato and All Might!/ We have brought the medals here!』Midnight said at the same time with All Might.

『I talked over you!』Midnight apologised.

『-These year's first years are so lucky!』

『-They've got both No. 1 Heroes watching them!』

『Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place.』Midnight said, dumping them with All Might then went over to Mechamato and started gushing all over him. But the person who was receiving attention was giving his son a congratulating smile.

All Might was perplexed. But he went over and gave the bronze medals to Fang, Bakugou and Midoriya, embracing each one of them. Bakugou had a vein popping out when it was his turn,『Th-THIRD PLACE IS COMPLETELY USELESS! WHY SHOULD I GET THE SAME POSITION AS DEKU AND HEDGEHOG HERE, HUH?! I WANT TO GET AN INDISPUTABLE FIRST POSITION!』

A tick mark appeared on Fang.

But it took a long while before All Might was able to place the medal on Bakugou.

『All Might, I did it... I got into top three. I've shown myself to the world...』Midoriya smiled wide as tears dropped from his eyes when it was his turn.

『I said you shouldn't be a crybaby.』All Might stated, releasing the embrace.

『Young Fang. You have an extremely powerful Quirk. Do your best to train it to the fullest.』All Might advised.

『Yes sir.』Fang simply replied calmly, but inward? He was literally Bakugou.

『Young Todoroki. I assume you have a reason for not using your flames when you had the chance to use it in your fight with Boboiboy.』

Todoroki nodded,『There's something that I still need to do.』

All Might nodded then said,『Your face is so different from before, Young Todoroki. I trust you'll be able to handle what you want to do.』

All Might then moved on to Boboiboy 『It's finally time to award the winner of the sports festival. Young Boboiboy, congratulations.』

『Arigatou, All Might.』Boboiboy bowed.

『You have good manners. You'll grow to be quite a grand hero.』All Might complimented. Then he turned to the rest of the students and gave them a complimentary speech.

『Now, it's time for the grand reveal of my son!』Mechamato said through a microphone he received from Present Mic.

Everyone cheered.

『Why's your dad so groovy?』Gopal asked.

Boboiboy just gave him a chop on the head and started walking away. He didn't want to be in the middle of his dad's big scheme to reveal him as his son.

『Oi! Boboiboy, where do you think you're going?! Luckily I already mechanised a jetpack just in case you wanted to escape.』Mechamato said as he zipped across and grabbed an unmotivated Boboiboy back to the podium.

『Everyone! The secret you've been waiting for is finally here! My son is... BOBOIBOY!』

The crowd erupted with surprise and excitement.

Boboiboy managed to get out of his dad's grip and grinned nervously at his classmates who were staring at him.

『You are Mechamato's son and you never told us, Boboiboy?!』They asked simultaneously.

『Of course he is! Can't you see the similarity? Oh, yeah, you can't.』Mechamato said as he removed Boboiboy's cap. All the girls among the audience screamed at the hatless Boboiboy they were seeing in front of them. Even the female students were mesmerised. All except Ying. She already had Fang of course.

『-But it makes sense. Both of them have unbeatable power, and girl‐slaying physical appearances.』

『-Personally, I think Boboiboy's more handsome with his cap off.』

『-I agree.』

『-I think him and his dad are pretty much the same.』

『-I think Boboiboy's hotter.』

『-I think he's cuter.』

Majority of the girls thought Boboiboy had better characteristics than his dad anyway.

They all agreed on one thing at the end of the day,『They're really alike!!!』

But they were quite shocked to see Boboiboy was the No. 1 Hero's son. They never realised that before.

All the while, Mineta was muffling his screams with a napkin. Fang chopped his neck.

Boboiboy chuckled,『Heheheheheh... Terbaik...』

And that's how the day came to a close.

<><><><><><>

Guys, I AM REALLY, EXTREMELY SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE. This chapter's over 10,000 words, on the brink of reaching 11,000. That's why I'm updating so late.

I tried to type as fast as I could but it wasn't enough. It's frustrating when I promise you guys that I'm not gonna slack off and it looks like I am. I'm not that kind of person. I hate breaking promises.

I really hope you guys haven't gotten too impatient with me. Bnha fans who think writers overestimate Boboiboy. I'd rather say they underestimate him. In this crossover, I'm gonna try to lowball Boboiboy to the lowest he can get. But sorry, no matter how you want it to play out, Boboiboy's not losing to any Bnha character. I respect StarTwinkle and all, but it's hard for me to accept Boboiboy losing to Todoroki because Retak'ka invaded the match. I'm pretty sure since he was in his Frostfire form then, he could have created a barrier to prevent any attack from Rettak'ka.

Also, I'm sorry if you wanted Fang to get second. I tried to find a suitable way, but I couldn't and ended up almost messing everything up.

Thanks for understanding.

~Sayonara~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.5K 714 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?
2.2K 119 10
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒. so play the right card. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. So be smart about it. ...
4.2K 266 40
BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out a way to save him and they find out that...