Feathers and Claws (MxMxMxMxM)

By Cecidissewolf

-Temporary Hiatus- After his tribe gets attacked, Theo is thrown abruptly into the dangerous world. With no h... More

,Intro/Info,
Chapter 1: The forest
Chapter 2: The attack
Chapter 3: Terror
Chapter 4: New captor?
Chapter 5: A Head
Chapter 6: Odd
Chapter 7: New hell
Chapter 8: Panic
Chapter 9: Rescued
Chapter 10: The plan
Chapter 11: Mistake
Chapter 12: The deal
Chapter 13: Side tracked
Chapter 14: Talking
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: Counsel
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: The hunt
Chapter 19: The hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21: The morning
Chapter 22: Fraying
Chapter 23: Clear
Chapter 24: Possessive
Chapter 25: Setting out
Chapter 26: Trap. . .
Chapter 27: Home sweet home?
Chapter 28: Anger
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30: Fury
Chapter 31: Mother
Chapter 32: Territorial
Chapter 33: Furious
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35: Torn
Chapter 36: Old partner. . .
Chapter 37: Trouble
Chapter 38: Choice
Chapter 39: Regret
Chapter 40: We're on our way
Chapter 41: Interesting. . .
Chapter 42: 'Chat'
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: Dread
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46: The hunt is on
Chapter 47: Winner
Chapter 48: Mating
Chapter 49: Lovely couple
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Chaos
Chapter 52: Issues
Chapter 53: Plan
Chapter 54: Concern
Chapter 55: Lost.
Chapter 56: Imprisoned
Lil' Lore break: The hunts.
Chapter 57: Confusing mess
Chapter 58: Restless
Chapter 59: Growling
Chapter 60: Chatting
Chapter 61: Consequences
Chapter 62: Sleepy discussions
Chapter 63: Fair
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65: Blank
Chapter 66: Warmth
Chapter 67: Standards.
Chapter 68: Crimson calls
Chapter 69: Warmth
Lil' Lore break: Evolution of the Homigriffs
Chapter 70: Again.
Chapter 71: Fear
Chapter 72: Assurances
Chapter 73: Tears
Chapter 74: Cries
Chapter 75: uh oh
Chapter 76: Misery
Chapter 77: Screams
Chapter 79: Aggression.
Chapter 80: Annoyance
Chapter 81: Danger
Chapter 82: Threat
Chapter 83: Curious
Chapter 84: Conversation
Chapter 85: Home (Pt 1)
Chapter 86: Home (Pt 2)
Chapter 87: Reaffirming
Chapter 88: Reacquainting
Chapter 89: Teeth

Chapter 78: Walk

2.2K 152 14
By Cecidissewolf

:)

--------------------------------------------

Morning light lit up the room, Revealing me, Awake and curled up around my little child.

The smooth egg was starting to show it's own unique coloration and patterns, The entire thing at the correct temperature. . .Or what felt right.

I hope this is right. . .I. . .I don't know how to do this. . .

''You really picked the worst potential parent, You know that right? I don't know what I'm doing. . .I don't even know where my mates are. . .You really should have picked a better parent. . .'' I whispered softly, Cradling my child close to my chest.

You're so small. . .So fragile. . .Why have I been trusted with such a large responsibility. . .

A life. . .

What am I going to do. . .

Around that moment, My stomach gave me a starting point with a quiet grumble.

I and my body were both exhausted from creating and giving birth to an entire living Homigriff in a matter of days.

The quickest way to get my body back on track? Refilling my energy stores by eating.

Stars only know how little I managed to keep down during the short bursts of awareness these last few days. . .

Deciding that I was kind of starting to resent the room that my mates and I were supposed to be together in, I got up on shaky feet and made my way over to one of the dressers.

I'm. Going to go get some fresh air. Stretch my legs. And introduce my little child to the staff members.

With that plan now in mind, I pulled out the softest feeling strip of fabric from inside the drawers.

A few purposeful knots later and I had a means to carry my little one safely.

Gently setting my egg into the sling, I took a moment to take a breather to let the pain in my rear calm down a bit.

I was still healing from laying my egg, Making fast movements. . .And most movements, Painful to me.

Okay! Okay. I'm not going to be any happier laying here than I will be wandering about. Take a few deep breaths and keep going.

Letting out a long sigh, I slowly put on a loose fitting tunic and pants, Wincing all the while.

It felt nice having clothes on again, Like I had another barrier against this suddenly much harsher feeling world.

No. No, This is fine. I just need to get out of this room before I start to spiral again.

As soon as I stepped foot outside of the main bedroom chamber, I was crowded around by the soldiers guarding said bedroom.

''Theo! You're standing! Is something wrong? Do you need something? Water? Food? The healer?'' The nearest soldier, Azzy, Questioned worriedly as her fellow guard Andrew reached out for me, As if to hold me up.

Raising a hand, I gently waved off their concern as more guards quickly flocked towards us, Instantly alarmed at any commotion nearby my room.

''Thank you Azzy, Andrew, I am alright though, I'm just starting to go stir crazy sitting around all day'' I assured, My voice a bit wobbly as I spoke.

By that point, Five other guards had reached us, Moving to stand in a small circle around me, Spreading their wings a bit to shield me from view.

''Are you alright? Has something disturbed you?'' One of the nearest guards asked, A young man whom I had forgotten the name of.

''No, Nothing has disturbed me, I'd just like to go for a walk'' I repeated, Slowly starting to walk forwards as I spoke.

There was a moment's hesitance from the soldiers before the moved their positions, Allowing me to walk as they stayed in lock step all around me.

A living shield.

''Has. . .Has there been any words from my mates? Are. . .Are they coming home?'' I questioned after a long moment of relative silence.

Partly just because I wanted to re-break the ice. . .But mostly because my heart ached over the lack of my mates.

The guards glanced guiltily at each other before glancing back towards me.

''They left quite a while ago. . .They probably have a large enough head start that our messenger hasn't reached them yet'' One of them excused nervously, Sounding like they were trying to soothe me.

A small, Stiff smile formed on my face.

''Yeah. . .You're probably right. . .Well then! If they aren't here to help me with this then I'm sure everyone else here can!'' I declared, Trying to cheer myself back up as an idea came to mind.

I could see the curious looks being aimed my way.

''Does anyone know where Sophia is?'' I questioned, Watching as tension left the shoulders of a few of them.

Some of the others started to look more nervous though.

''She's in the great hall'' Andrew let me know, Earning himself a few glares from the others who had recently joined us.

''Thank you Andrew'' I murmured before starting to make a bee-line for where I remembered the room to be, The guards around me hesitantly followed me on all sides.

''What is it that you need our help with?'' One of the guards asked around halfway to the hall, Her tone sounding curious.

''I was going to have my mates help me decide the name of our child, But since they can't seem to make it- . . .Since they can't make it, I figured who's better to help me pick the name then my family here at the palace'' I explained simply, Drawing the surprised attention of every guard around me.

''You. . .You want our help?'' One of them, Jessie, Whispered softly in surprise as we finally reached the main doors.

''Yes, Yes I do-'' I started to say before the door opened and I was greeted by the chaos Sophia was trying to deal with inside the hall.

Aldo's council was shouting at her as she stood between them and the throne.

At the back of the wall I could see multiple of what looked like some of the kingdom's people, Just waiting awkwardly for the argument to finish.

What the heck is going on here?

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few chapters are going to get more and more sweet/interesting. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
7.4K 283 57
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ?" - Neon [Zayde Matรญas Ramรณn Garcรญa] (Undergoing editing and re-writing. Please don'...
2K 54 5
(I make so many Mono x Seven books but it's now time to make another one :) {Story descripson} Mono was a 16-year-old boy who was in a time loop for...
84.4K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...