Emerge the Dragonborn | The H...

By evenstar_

"To fight evil; you must first understand the dark." From the blood of dragons, a child shall rise, Born of... More

A.N
The Cast
The Prophecy
Prologue
- An Unexpected Journey -
Chapter 1 - Songs of Spring
Chapter 2 - A Choice
Chapter 3 - Mister Boggins
Chapter 4 - A Burglar
Chapter 5 - Home Is Behind
Chapter 6 - Braids and Bows
Chapter 7 - Troll Supper
Chapter 8 - Warg Chase
Chapter 9 - Rivendell
Chapter 10 - Night Stroll
Chapter 11 - A Life in Imladris
Chapter 12 - Moon Runes
Chapter 14 - Thunder Battle
Chapter 15 - The Fever
Chapter 16 - The Emergence
Chapter 17 - Down in Goblin Town
Chapter 18 - Daylight
Chapter 19 - Through The Flames
Chapter 20 - The Great Eagles
Chapter 21 - To The Skies
- The Desolation of Smaug -
Chapter 1 - The Journey Goes On
Chapter 2 - Santuary
Chapter 3 - House of Beorn
Chapter 4 - Threshhold of Shadows
Chapter 5 - Dark of Mirkwood
Chapter 6 - Arachnophobia
Chapter 7 - The Wooldand Realm
Chapter 8 - The Young Prince
Chapter 9 - The Feast of Starlight
Chapter 10 - A Fate Inescapable
Chapter 11 - Barrel Riders
Chapter 12 - A Bargeman
Chapter 13 - Laketown
Chapter 14 - Welcome
Chapter 15 - Ruins
Chapter 16 - Erebor
Chapter 17 - A Dragon Hoard
A.N

Chapter 13 - The White Council

229 8 4
By evenstar_

Anaynah at 6 years of age,
Rivendell

    The bitter cold of the evening was fast approaching, young Anaynah and Arwen began to make their way towards the entrance of the palace, eager to seek warmth.

    Before they could get far, Arwen stopped in her tracks upon hearing a familiar voice in her head. Anaynah too stopped walking as she held hands with Arwen. The child stared up at the Elleth in confusion. Moments later, Arwen smiled, turning to face Anaynah to kneel to her level.

    "I am afraid I must leave you here, melda. [sweet one.] I shall find you later. There is someone here who would like to meet you." Arwen spoke gently before veering around to gaze behind her. Young Anaynah peeked her head over Arwens shoulder to catch a glance at this stranger.

    Approaching them was a woman, an Elf, a most divine behind.
Galadriel was a vision of beauty and grace. Her hair was like spun gold, and her eyes were like pools of starlight. She moved towards them with an almost otherworldly fluidity, as if she were dancing with the wind.

    But there was also a sense of power and wisdom about her. She had seen the world change countless times, and she carried that knowledge with her like a heavy burden.

    As Anaynah looked at Galadriel, she felt a sense of awe. She knew that she was in the presence of someone special, someone who had lived a life far beyond her own.

    Arwen stood up after giving the child a final smile. The Elleth gave her grandmother a slight bow and smile before she continued on her path to her chambers.

    "Dear, Anaynah," Galadriel spoke gently. Her voice was soft, but it held a weight that commanded respect, "you do not understand how delighted I am to see you. Though I wish the circumstance differed."

    "How do you know my name?"
The child asked with an innocence that made the Lady sorrowful.

    "I know more than your name, my child."

    Anaynah knew that Galadriel was someone she could trust, someone who would always be there for her. And as she gazed into those starry eyes, she felt like she was looking into the very heart of the universe.

    Anaynah followed Galadriel as she led her back to the palace, Anaynah learning who she was, ruler of the realm of Lothlórien.

    "This shall be your home now, child. You will be safe here," Galadriel knelt to meet Anaynahs dark brown eyes, grasping her little hands in her own, "do you understand what has happened, Anaynah?"
Galadriel's voice became stern,i
"Do you understand what has become of your parents?"

    The child's heart sank at the thought. Solemnly she nodded. Though she did not understand what horrors truly took place, she understood that her family were no longer in this world.
Tears welled in her big brown eyes as her breath became slightly ragged.
Galadriel brought her hand up and cupped Anaynahs plush rosy cheek.

    "The evil in this world has taken much from you, it is a cruel destiny to carry. However, I see your heart, young one. I do believe you to be the purest of souls."
Anaynah was utterly confused. What did this Elf mean? She could not comprehend why she was so fascinated with her. Galadriel noticed her puzzlement and let out a breath of a laugh.

    "Do not despair, young one," she said. "Your path is one of great destiny, and your fate is intertwined with the very fabric of this land. Though you cannot comprehend. You have a great role to play in the story of this world," Galadriel continued. "Your journey will be long, and it will be fraught with danger. But you must be strong, and you must be brave. For the fate of all that is good in this world rests upon your shoulders."

    The Lady of the Wood leant forward and placed a gentle kiss upon the child's forehead.

    "Farewell, Anaynah. Our paths shall traverse again, I shall await the day eagerly.

    Galadriel stood with a final squeeze of Anaynahs delicate hands. With a warm grin, she turned to retreat into the building. In the doorway, another Elf stood with long white hair. As Galadriel walked past him, he bowed his head to her in respect.

    Haldir turned to Anaynah who still waited in the same spot Galadriel had left her. As his eyes fell upon the child, he offered his hand out to her, a kind smile across his face.

    "Come, little one. Let us take our leave of the cold."

______

Present Day,
Rivendell

    Stomping through the pathways was a highly frustrated ranger. Her head was confuddled with thoughts, she could not think straight after her argument with her father.

    After retreating to her chambers to try to calm down, Anaynah decided it was time for her to join the rest of her company.

    As she made her way to where her company had been resting, a certain Hobbit had been eavesdropping upon Elrond and Gandalf's conversation... As well as a certain dwarf.

    "What will happen if your plan should fail? Should you wake the beast? I know what your intentions are. I know what it is you will ask of Anaynah."
Bilbo now listened even more intently. Why did Elrond mention his companion? What were Gandalf's intentions he spoke of?
"You put my daughter in such peril. You think I will allow this?"

    Thorin's eyes widened as he made the connection.
Daughter?
It did not make any sense.

    "It is not your choice to make. We all knew a time will come when she must arise. When she must play her role in our world." Gandalf urged.

    Elronds expression was pained as he thought of the stress of the situation.

    "She will not Ascend." Elrond sighed.

    Ascend? Ascend to what?
Bilbo was utterly perplexed, Thorin was too.

    "No, she will not. I'm afraid she will never choose to. But she has already Emerged. And I fear that he already has a grasp on her mind." Gandalf's heart sank as he spoke the dreaded truth, "Which is why it is of the utmost importance to once and for all let her take full form. It is time for her to play her role in the fate of the world."

    Bilbo's soul nearly left his body when he noticed Thorin had been standing right behind him, listening as intently as he was.

    "Whether she chooses to fight this battle or not, it is a dangerous move Gandalf..."

    Now a third party listened to this conversation. Perched at the top of the stairwell where Thorin and Bilbo were, Anaynah too eavesdropped.

"...a strain of madness runs deep in that family, his father succumbed to the same sickness. Can you swear Thorin Oakensheild will not also fall?"

    Anaynah squirmed at her father's harsh words. Though Thorin's face held no readable expression, she knew exactly what he was feeling. For it is the same thing she had felt since the day she became aware of her destiny. She knew everyone around her feared she would follow the path of Ariman...
They all asked the same question; Would she succumb to the same corruption?

    And for that reason, Anaynah pitied Thorin. She pitied the fact that so many did not believe in him, so many simply concluded that he too will share the same fate as his predecessor.

    Gandalf and Elrond continued up the stairs to the pavilion, now out of reach for the three to eavesdrop any longer.
    Anaynah glanced up to the bottom of the staircase she had been climbing to see Bilbo and Thorin had already disappeared, probably to join the rest of the company for the night.
She hurried down the stairs, keen to finally relax with her companions.
As Anaynah got closer to the bottom, she could hear the chatter and laughter from the dwarves, smiling eagerly.

    "Anaynah!"

The Dwarves turned to see the ranger walking down the stairs with a bright smile on her face.

    "Anaynah, would you care for a sausage? I think Bombur has had his fill for today."
Bofur asked with a nightly laugh as he fell to his side, the others around him too chortling.

The ranger simply raised an eyebrow when she noticed the broken wooden pieces scattered across the floor with a very guilty look upon Bombur.

    "Oh, Bofur. You truly are a piece of work." Anaynah chuckled as she joined the company in the little area they had resided for the past two nights.

    "Kind of you go finally join us." Thorin spoke, a hint of disdain in his voice, "Rarely have we seen you here, quite busy you have been fraternising with these Elves."

    Anaynah scowled at Thorin's harsh remarks.

    "What is it exactly you are implying, Thorin?"
Anaynah asked calmly, she did not want to endure another heated argument tonight with another person she cared about.
Thorin stepped closer to her, the rest of the company had quietened down to listen. Fili stood up from his brother's side and walked closer, he could see where this could be going.

    "It seems you have failed to mention your association with the Elves." Thorin grumbled, Anaynah held his gaze, daring not to look away, "Lord Elrond; your father, is he not? Would you care to explain why you have hidden this from us?"

    Most of the company's eyes fell on Anaynah, some shocked and some confused. She took a deep breath in annoyance at Thorin's confrontation.

    "I have not hidden anything from you, Thorin." Anaynah replied, defending herself, "I have but always told you the truth, that my birth parents had passed away, killed in an Orc raid. I simply did not think it was relevant for you to know that it was indeed Lord Elrond who raised me as his own. He gave me sanctuary and gave me knowledge that I use to this day. But this does not change anything. I am still a part of this company, I am a ranger and I will do my part as a ranger. I will do my part as your family."

    Thorin remained silent, his eyes fixed on Anaynah as she spoke. Despite the unexpected revelation that she was not an Elf, he managed to remain composed and calm. Deep down, however, he felt a sense of confusion and uncertainty, his mind racing with questions about what he had just overheard from Elrond. He struggled to make sense of the situation, trying to reconcile his preconceptions with the new information he had just received.

    "Anaynah."

Thorin and Anaynah were broken from their intense gaze at the sound of Fili's voice. As he emerged from behind Thorin, Anaynah relaxed at the fact she would not have to continue this bicker.
"Why don't you come sit down?"
Fili nudged his head towards where he had been resting near his brother. Anaynah slowly nodded before following Fili, giving Thorin a slightly apologetic smile as she walked past him. His face remained unreadable.

    Anaynah sat on the ground with her back against the wall, away from the crowd. The warm glow of the fire illuminated the area around her, casting a cozy light. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air, feeling the chill of the wall against her head. Fili could sense that something was troubling her, and he moved closer to her side.

    "So," He began, "this is your home." his voice was soft in an attempt to keep her calm. Anaynah did not however pick up on his calm demeanour and huffed in annoyance.

    "Fili, please. I am not in the mood for another lecture. I am sick of trying to explain myself."

    "I was not trying to lecture you." Fili defended as he shook his head, taken back by Anaynahs outburst, "I was simply going to say, I can imagine how hard this must be for you."

    Anaynah's eyes raised to meet that of Fili's, filled with warmth and compassion for his friend.
If only you did...

    "I could tell from the moment we stepped foot in here. You have been very distant, more comfortable but at the same time on edge. The moment I saw Lord Elrond's eyes fall upon you. It was the look of seeing a loved one after a very long time. A look of a father seeing his child." Fili spoke softly, he knew not why her heart ached. After all, how could she tell him? He would not look at her the same.

    Anaynah twiddled her fingers nervously, her eyes fixed on her hands as she spoke.

     "It is true, this was once my home. Elrond was once my father, and I thought after I left here so many years ago, he had ceased being my father." Her voice was solemn, and she spoke with a sense of regret and sadness. "I suppose I was wrong. He welcomed me back with open arms and has continued to shower me with the same love from all those years ago."
Fili listened intently, his eyes fixed on Anaynah as she spoke. As she continued, he beamed at her passionate words, but his smile faded as she spoke of her sense of not belonging.
"However, I do not know if this is my home anymore," she said. "Never have I felt like I truly belonged anywhere. Growing up here, I was different from the other Elven children. Living with you in the Blue Mountains I was a stranger, even in Ithilien with Jahan I never felt truly at peace."

    Filis's heart sank at his dear friend's tragic confession. He reached over and gently took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

    "You may not feel like you belong anywhere, but that doesn't mean you're not meant to be somewhere," he said. "Sometimes it takes time to find your place in the world. But I know that no matter where you go, you will always have a home with me."

    Fili's cheeky smile and sparkling eyes in the moonlight caused Anaynah's heart to flutter. His words,
"Peace is for those who are done with life's adventures. I hardly think you have had your fill just as yet," made her smile too, reminding her of similar words spoken by Jahan. Despite the uncertainty and danger that lay ahead, Anaynah felt a sense of excitement and anticipation building inside her. She knew that there were still many adventures to be had, and she was eager to explore the unknown.

    "On your feet!" Anaynah and Fili snapped their heads to Dwalins gruff voice, subconsciously pulling their hands away from each other, not realising their fingers had been intertwined. "We're getting ready to head off unless you fancy being left behind."

    Anaynah's brows furrowed in confusion.

    "We are leaving tonight?" Anaynah questioned the warrior Dwarf as she rose to her feet.

    "Aye, Gandalf's orders. We're slipping out of here at daybreak, so I'd suggest you get a move on." With a curt nod to Fili, Dwalin proceeded in his tracks to prepare for the venture.

    Fili flashed Anaynah one last smile before departing, leaving her feeling despondent and alone. Having only just returned, she was now being forced to leave once again, and the irony of the situation was not lost on her. She couldn't believe that she was leaving in the same way that she had first arrived, under the cover of darkness. A sense of guilt and sadness washed over her as she thought about her father. If she left without saying goodbye, it would break his heart, just as it had the first time. The thought of never seeing him again filled her with a deep sense of sorrow and regret.

______

    Dawn soon broke upon Rivendell. The company would shortly head out of the Hidden Valley, Gandalf now deep in discussion with the rest of the White Council gathered at the open Pavilion, where they had last met over a century ago to discuss a similar threat.

    "The dragon has long been on your mind."
The Lady of the Wood spoke as she turned to look upon the Wizard. Gandalf sighed as he nodded his head.

    "It is true, my Lady." He spoke grimly, "Smaug owes allegiance to no one. But if he should side with the enemy, a dragon can be used to terrible effect... As we should know."

    "And yet you have sought out a dragon itself!" Saruman spoke, his voice dripping with outrage.
Elrond shifted uncomfortably as his daughter now was becoming the topic of discussion.
"You forget, Gandalf. You trust this girl far too easily. I beg your pardon, Lord Elrond for speaking so bluntly of this Dovahkin you took so quickly under your care."

    "We are not having this same discussion, Saruman," Gandalf said with frustration, memories surfacing from the last White Council.

    The Council of Elrond was in turmoil. The fate of Middle-earth hung in the balance, and the shadow of evil loomed over them like a dark cloud. Saruman, the White Wizard, spoke with a cold sneer.

    "Well, it appears we must," he said. "You seem to forget, Mithrandir. You forget that their kind is bound to the darkness. It started with them. Our world would have suffered much less had it not been for them.
The One Ring was forged in Mount Doom with Ariman's very own flames fueling the fires itself under Sauron's hand.
It was Anaynah's kind it was that brought such evil to the world."

    The Council stood silent, their hearts heavy with the weight of history. They remembered the tales of old, of the wars and battles fought against the dark forces that threatened to engulf their world. They knew that the fate of Middle-earth rested on their shoulders and that they must be vigilant in the face of evil.

    But neither Gandalf, Elrond nor Galadriel saw such evil in Anaynah. They knew her to be a kind and gentle soul, with a heart full of compassion and love. Whether she could stay this way was another question...

    "Anaynah is not Ariman," Elrond spoke up, his voice firm and steady. "She is a free spirit, unbound by the chains of darkness. As long as her mind is strong and her spirit unbroken, she will not fall to the same temptations that led Ariman to Sauron."

    "You would certainly hope not," Saruman sneered. "A good thing too Ariman perished with his master, for otherwise it would be much easier for them to grasp a hold of her mind."

    Gandalf and Elrond exchanged a knowing look. They had seen much in their long lives, and they knew that evil was not so easily vanquished.

    "I would not be so sure that Ariman does not live," Gandalf said, his voice grave. "Anaynah spoke much to me of a voice amid her mind, a voice that spoke of darkness and despair. A strong heart she has, for she was able to banish it. But that would mean there is something greater at work beyond the evil of Smaug..."

______

    Anaynah retreated to her chambers to change into more sustainable attire. She couldn't possibly imagine running through the wild in a dress. As she began to ready for the long journey ahead of her, she suddenly stopped in her tracks as she felt a presence in her mind. It was as if someone was speaking to her, but the voice was unfamiliar. She looked around, but no one was there. Then, she heard the voice again, clearer this time.

     It was as if a whispering breeze had crept into her thoughts, and she could hear a voice that was not her own. The voice was familiar, yet otherworldly, and it spoke with a musical lilt that sent shivers down her spine.

    "Anaynah," the voice spoke, almost a melodic tune, "it has been a long time since we last spoke. I am eager to see you once more. Come, join us at the top of the pavilion."

    Anaynah's heart skipped a beat as she realized that it was none other than Galadriel speaking to her. The Lady of Light was known throughout Middle-earth for her telepathic abilities, but Anaynah had never experienced them firsthand. It was both thrilling and unnerving, like standing on the edge of a cliff in a storm.
She could barely remember. She knew she had met her as a child when she first was brought to Rivendell, but not her face nor what they spoke of.  With no time to waste, Anaynah made haste.
As she walked out the door, she spared one last glance at her childhood bedroom knowing this could be the last time she ever steps foot in it.

    Anaynah's eyes were fixed on the pavilion at the centre of the camp. It was a grand structure, made of white stone and adorned with carvings of stars and flowers. She could see a faint glow at the top of the pavilion, where Galadriel must have been waiting for her.

    As she made her way up the winding stairs, Anaynah felt a sense of awe and wonder. She had heard tales of the Lady of Light's beauty and grace, but seeing her in person was something else entirely.
Galadriel was tall and fair, with hair like spun gold and eyes that sparkled like stars. She wore a gown of shimmering white, and her hands were adorned with rings of silver and gold.

    Anaynah bowed her head in respect. "My Lady," she said. "nai hiruvalyë ar i vanya lómissë. [I am honoured to be in your presence.]"

    "Maedol [Welcome], Anaynah," Galadriel said, her voice like the chiming of bells. "Many years it has been, in grace and beauty you have grown indeed. I thank you for coming to see me before you continue on your journey."

    Anaynah stepped forward, her heart pounding with anticipation. She knew that Galadriel was one of the most powerful beings in Middle-earth and that her words carried great weight.

     Galadriel looked at her with a piercing gaze. "You have a great destiny, Anaynah," she said, "this is nothing you have not been told before. Many believe you will fall, but there will also be those who will put their faith in you."

    Anaynah nodded, her eyes fixed on Galadriel's face. She was struck by the Lady of the Wood's beauty, her hair as golden as the sun and her eyes as deep as the sea.

    "I have every intention to do what I can to help the Dwarves reclaim their homeland," Anaynah spoke with confidence in her words.

    "And I have no doubt you will," Galadriel admired her bravery, "I am in awe of the strength of your will. You have not let the corruption seep into your soul. A mighty effort it has been and I am sure it is taken its toll on your soul."

    "It has," she said. "But I fear that the darkness within me will consume me. Every day I fear, my Lady. Every day that passes it gets stronger. The urges get strong. I fear that I will not be strong enough to resist its pull."

    Galadriel placed a hand on her shoulder. The touch was gentle, but Anaynah felt a surge of power flow through her.

    "Do not fear, Anaynah," she said. "You have great power within you, a power that is stronger than any darkness. You must learn to harness that power, and use it to defeat whatever comes your way."

    Anaynah looked at her, her eyes filled with hope. She felt a sense of awe at the Lady of the Wood's words and knew that they were true.

    "But how?" she asked. "How can I learn to harness that power? It is impossible to harness my power, my being without tapping into the dark."

    Galadriel's eyes grew dark, and her voice took on a tone of warning.

    "If you fall to the darkness, Anaynah; you will become a slave to its power. You will be consumed by the shadows, and your soul will be lost forever to the hands of the enemy. Arimans soul fell. He did not Ascend, through dark magic Sauron granted him immortality, with access to his limitless strengths. I need not remind you anymore. Your Prophecy speaks of the very demise of our world, should you fail."

    Anaynah shuddered at the thought. She knew that Galadriel spoke the truth and that the darkness was a powerful force that could not be taken lightly.

    "But how can I avoid it?" she asked, "Hard enough it is alone, what will I do when I come face to face with a reflection of myself?"

    "Find the will."

    Galadriel leaned closer, her eyes flashing with an otherworldly light.
"You must stay true to your heart, Anaynah," she said. "You must remember that your destiny is not to be consumed by the darkness, but to defeat it. You must be strong, and you must be brave. As long as your heart remains strong and your spirit free, you will have a power greater than any darkness to be able to consume."

    Anaynah nodded, her eyes filled with determination. She knew that the road ahead would be difficult, but she also knew that she had the strength to face it, she simply had to find the will.

     "Thank you, my Lady," she said. "Your words are precious beyond measure and I shall do everything in my power to bring light into the hearts of evil."

    Galadriel smiled, and the pavilion was filled with a warm light as the dawn continued to rise.

    "I have faith in you, Anaynah, Naurëaure. [Golden Heart.]" she said with a kind grin, "May the Valar guide your steps, and may your heart remain true."

_____

   With haste, the ranger hurried down to the front courtyard where she was due to meet the rest of the company. Before taking her leave of the pavilion, Gandalf had just managed to catch her. He reassured her that he will meet them as soon as he was able to.

    Rushing down the steps, Anaynah saw the company ready to head follow the path leading out of the Hidden Valley.

    Before she could take another step, Anaynah was halted in her tracks by a voice that made her heart break.

    "Once again, you leave without saying goodbye?"

    Anaynah squeezed her eyes shut at his words.

    "Adar." she turned to see Elrond slowly walking down the steps to join her, a most guilty look in her eyes.

    "Anaynah," he said, his voice filled with concern. "Are you sure you want to do this? The journey ahead is fraught with danger, and I fear for your safety. I fear that you..." he trailed off, unable to finish his thoughts as his mind ran through many emotions.

    Anaynah looked up at her father, her eyes filled with determination.

    "It is time, ada," she said. "I cannot sit idly by while the world falls into darkness. I must do what I can to help, I cannot let others fight the battles that I am destined for."

    Elrond placed a hand on Anaynah's shoulder, his eyes filled with love and pride.

    "I understand, my daughter," he said. "But know that this is not easy for me either. I have to watch my daughter walk into the jaws of danger."

    Anaynah looked at her father, her heart aching at the pain she saw in his eyes. "I know, ada," she said. "But I must do this. I cannot let fear control me. I cannot let HIM control me. And I won't."

    Elrond nodded, his eyes filled with tears threatening to fall.

    "I know," he said. "And I am proud of you for your bravery, your fearlessness. You astound me. But know that my heart will always be with you, no matter where your journey takes you."

    Anaynah threw her arms around her father, tears now streaming down her face.

     "I love you, ada," she whispered. "And I will never forget the lessons you have taught me. I will carry them with me always."

    Elrond held his daughter tightly, his heart breaking at the thought of letting her go.

    "Go now, Anaynah," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "And know that I will always be with you, no matter where your path may lead." Elrond pulled away from the embrace which took every fibre in his body to do. He had only just found his daughter and once again she was being taken away.
He cupped her tear-soaked red cheek lovingly, smiling through the sadness.
"Find yourself, your purpose. Then one day soon, you will find your home."

______

    A white-cloaked figure stood atop a nearby balcony, watching the scene before him with a mixture of disgust and anger. The air around him was thick with a sense of foreboding as if the very earth itself knew that something terrible was about to happen.

    Saruman watched as Anaynah and Elrond said their goodbyes, their love for each other so pure and true that it made him sick to his stomach.
His eyes glinted with malice as he muttered to himself, his voice low and menacing.

    "She will be your doom."

______

Why did my heart break writing that goodbye:(
Big chapter here, plz vote and comment of you enjoyed!

-I <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.7K 20
Artemis that's my name. A Long long time ago a young elf prince gave it to me. He was the crowned elf prince of Mirkwood. His name Legolas he was a v...
314K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
40.5K 1.3K 36
"But, you can't be with two people at the same time. If you really did love the first one, then why would you have fallen for the second?" she added...
154K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...