ā”†š‘³š‘¶š‘½š‘¬ š‘°š‘ŗ š‘Øš‘µ š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘³š‘°ļæ½...

By Paradoxical_Dreams

ā”† šƒššš¢š¬š®š šš ā”† š–šˆš š…š‹š”š…š… šŸŒŗ šŒšŽšƒš„š‘š€š“š„ š€šš†š’š“šŸŒ§ š‡š”š‘š“-š‚šŽšŒš…šŽš‘š“ šŸŒ¦ š’š“š€š‘š“:... More

ā™” šš«š¢šØš« š‘šžšššš¢š§š  & š‚šØš§š­šžš§š­š¬ ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘«š’‚š’Šš’”š’–š’ˆš’‚ š‘·š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•ā™„ļøŽ
ā™” š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ: š‘Øš’‡š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’„š’‰š’š’š’ š‘ŗš’•š’–š’…š’Šš’†š’” ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ: š‘·š’š’š’‚š’“š’š’Šš’… š‘·š’Šš’„š’•š’–š’“š’†š’”ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ‘: š‘Øš’–š’“š’‚ š’‡š’“š’š’Ž š‘ŗš’‚š’•š’†š’š’š’Šš’•š’† ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ’: š‘Ŗš’‚š’š’Žš’Šš’š’ˆ š‘»š’‰š’† š‘»š’†š’Žš’‘š’†š’”š’•ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ“: š‘Æš’Šš’ˆš’‰ š‘¶š’ š‘ŗš’†š’š’•š’Šš’Žš’†š’š’•ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ”: š‘¹š’š’”š’† š‘¾š’Šš’•š’‰š’š’–š’• š‘Ø š‘»š’‰š’š’“š’ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ•: š‘ŗš’˜š’†š’†š’• š‘“š’Šš’”š’–š’š’…š’†š’“š’”š’•š’‚š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’”ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ– - š‘Ŗš’š’š’”š’•š’†š’š’š’‚š’•š’Šš’š’š’”ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ— - š‘“š’š’š’š’”š’•š’“š’–š’„š’Œā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸšŸŽ - š‘ŗš’Žš’š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’Šš’š’ˆ š‘¬š’„š’š’Šš’‘š’”š’†ā™„ļøŽ
ā™„ļøŽ š‘»š’‰š’‚š’š’Œš’” š’‡š’š’“ š‘¹š’†š’‚š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ ā™„ļøŽ

ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸšŸ: š‘³š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š‘ŗš’‰š’š’˜š’†š’“ā™”

10 0 0
By Paradoxical_Dreams

Three Months Later:

It has been an eventful rollercoaster for the past three months ever since the night both males became official. There weren't any avalanches crashing down upon their sweet little relationship but there had been the knuckling down on studying and really getting the scores. Sugawara Koushi got almost all A's but had one C. It may have been less than his previous report card, but he now realises that he doesn't have to be the most perfect among them all. And the one we have been waiting for.. Daichi's report card had significantly improved with multiple B's and about three A's. Sharing the report card news to Suga he jumps for absolute joy and kisses his boyfriend all over his face, after all it was Suga who guided him to the right place.

It is now towards graduation and it's truly heartfelt, tears rolled down many of the departing people and everywhere you look was a warm embrace. As for people who bullied others, they either found the right people and become better people or they simply found themselves in worser vines to be tangled within. Suga and Daichi had already apologised to Michimiya for miscommunication and everyone is on good terms feeling jovial and ecstatic.

Daichi: "Hey Michimiya! It's the final day now.."

Michimiya: "Yes and I'm glad we were all able to get through it together!"

Suga: "Yeah! It's been great! Thanks for everything, everybody!"

Asahi: "I still don't escape being called names.. But it's all been such good fun!"

You could hear the squirms of the younger years of the Karasuno volleyball team bidding them farewell on their futures. Daichi had already set in place the next captain, Ennoshita, in which he knows will be a fruitful choice, so he can rest peacefully. And that's another thing, the brown-haired male was no longer responsible for the ridiculous first years and their squabbling and the second year's chaos. So himself, Suga, Asahi and others could go on with their lives freely.

Daichi: smitten, "Sweetheart, I'm glad we we're able to get through this together~"

Suga: with lovestruck eyes, "I couldn't of done it without you my love~"

Daichi: arms around the other's waist, "Do you wanna spend time with me tonight? I've got a lot to unpack."

Suga: without a doubt, "I am available for you any moment of any day, I would sacrifice anything~"

Daichi: "Anything huh?"

Suga: "Except family of course!"

Daichi: "Good! That's what I like to hear!"

Suga: "It looks like we're beginning to be alone now huh?"

Daichi: "Perfect. Just how I'd like it."

Suga: "Because you think I'm the only one?~"

Daichi: "You are the only one, Koushi."

Suga: "Good, as it should be, you are also my only one~"

A strange guy from Suga's class was eavesdropping on their conversation and appeared to be quite bothered by it. He thought it'd be funny to intervene as most people would do, especially on their final day of seeing each other.

Person: obnoxiously, "Oh my god! Get a room!!"

Suga: ("For fuck's sake"), "Fuck you! Go find someone else to bother! Shitface!"

Daichi: "KOUSHI! Watch yourself!"

Suga: "What's wrong Sawamura? Can't keep your boyfriend in control?"

Daichi: "Uhh- shit- damn you fucker- It's not that!"

Suga: towards the guy again, "What are you staring at!? Go on! Fuck off!"

Daichi: "You still need to set an example! C'mon let's just calm down we're out the school gates now let's just head towards the park maybe?"

Suga: with a chirpy tone, "Mhm! Okay sweetheart!~"

Daichi: immediately, "You're so cute Koushi.."

Suga: "Shhh no talking until I say so! It's cuter when you're the one following my lead!"

Daichi: "And I still let you do that to me."

Suga: sarcastically, "Because you are a very obeeeedient man aren't you Sawamura."

Daichi: "Whatever you say babe."

Upon reaching the park that was surrounded with lush, verdant trees and bushes and scattered benches to sit on, Suga skipped along the path gracefully as Daichi tried to catch up with his hands in his pockets.

Suga: "You're so slow!"

Daichi: "I like to maintain my stamina."

Suga: staring into his eyes seductively, "I like to be tired enough to fall asleep in your arms~"

Daichi: nudging him and giggling, "Stop- please do~"

Suga: a craving feeling, "I really want to cuddle you so fucking bad.."

Daichi: "Same here baby.. Well there's space underneath that tree over there and it's empty so nobody will find us."

Daichi ambled his way towards the oak tree ahead as Suga waddled his way over. Daichi threw himself to the ground with his head leaning against the bark of the tree. He exhaled out air and signalled for his boyfriend to come and sit with him, in which he did and was sat in between where his legs were. They both had their arms wrapped around each other with Suga resting his head upon one of Daichi's broad shoulders.

Suga: murmured, "So warm.. And cozy.."

Daichi: "Aww that's really nice to hear, " then with a soft-spoken voice, "How are you feeling right now baby?~"

Suga: "I feel like I've got heartache but in a good way?"

Daichi: "I wonder.." placing a hand on his back, "Could it be that we've now graduated and everything we done together are now memories?"

Suga: "Oh! You might be getting somewhere. I just feel a bit lost now. At least with you, we'll be together right?

Daichi: chortling soundly, "You're funny sometimes babe."

Suga: with a piped tone, "Wait!- What are you implying??"

Daichi: "I'm implying that you sound like you have doubts. Loosen up! It's okay now..

Suga: "I'm sorry I was just kind of overthinking," he diverted his gaze "But do you ever feel empty or bored around me?

Daichi: the corner of his mouth lifting, "Nope, I simply just love you too much~"

Suga: relieved, "Heh.. I love you too, Sawamura."

They pressed their lips together as for most of the day they hadn't been able to kiss each other properly, other than a peck on the cheek for an example. Daichi's force exerting from his lips were more of demand and Suga felt like his heart was a lump in his throat, pulsating profoundly. Suga then moved his face towards the other's neck and landed his mouth upon it, which in Daichi's perspective felt like a thunderbolt crashing down as he softly grunted from the strange feeling, a feeling that made him feel like he was floating. After about four to five minutes they pulled away but kept their distance closely locked in.

Daichi: with indescribable thoughts, "Let's continue this another time shall we?"

Suga: winking at him jokingly, "Fine by me, captain!~"

Daichi: "You don't have to call me captain anymore y'know."

Suga: "And what will you do about it? Bite me?"

Daichi: startled, "Ouch! You're fierce!"

Suga: exerting pride, "Well of course!"

Daichi: "I digress, should we get up and  go around the city for a bit? I reckon we could stop by at a café if that's okay?"

Suga: with a bubbly exuberance, "Yesss! I'd love to! C'mon babe! Let's go, let's go, let's go!!"

Daichi: "Woah chill out! You're going to explode!"

Suga: whispering something in his ear

Daichi: alarmed, "S-SHUT UP! Not here!! There's people around this is embarrassing!!"

Suga: mischievously with sarcasm, "Oops!! Didn't mean to say that! Hahaha!"

Daichi: "Let's just go," rubbing his face, "Sometimes I get the feeling I'm dying-"

Suga: snickering, "Then I'll be the one to lift you high afterwards~"

Daichi: with a soulless smile, "I think it's best if I don't say anything at all."

...

At the Café:

It was a relatively small café, however the details on the walls were on point. And because it was small it felt more intimate. To think both males would get their own peace was almost too ideal as a familiar spiky black-haired boy walked over and of course stood before them, as towards Daichi he likes to exert his presence.

Daichi: slightly irritated, "Oh- I didn't know you worked here, Kuroo."

Kuroo: smirking, "Well now you do."

Suga: "Hello Kuroo!"

Kuroo: "Why hello Sugawara," clearing his throat, "What can I get for you?"

Daichi: "Well.. What are the options?"

Kuroo: "Here, look."

The menu looked quite ravishing for a café. Suga examined the menu and instantly spotted out what he wanted.

Suga: "Please can I have one strawberry shortcake?"

Kuroo: "Of course!", diverting his eyes to glare at Daichi, "..And you?"

Suga: ("I will never understand their rivalry-")

Daichi: "Well my dearest Kuroo- I would be honoured to have a bowl of noodles, please and thank you."

Suga: "Okay okay that's enough, can we cut the ominous air please?"

Kuroo: "I am deeply sorry Sugawara, outside of volleyball I should know better," turning to Daichi, "Yes of course, coming right up."

Kuroo: walking back and calling out, "KENMA GET YOUR ASS UP WE'VE GOT TWO ORDERS!"

Suga: with a low voice, "Oh that guy works here part-time too? I'm quite surprised actually."

Daichi: "Sorry babe, I got carried away-"

Suga: "It's okay don't beat yourself up over it. Don't think about volleyball too much and things will be fine."

Daichi: "Alright!"

Sooner enough the orders were ready to be handed over to the two males. One strawberry shortcake and a bowl of noodles.

Kuroo: "Here you go! Enjoy your meal!"

Suga & Daichi: "Thank you!"

Kuroo: "Also, you wanna know something really funny?"

Suga: "Right?"

Kuroo: "This café is called 'You Are What You Eat'. Have a good day!"

Daichi: perplexed, "Eh?"

Suga: looking down, "I'm a strawberry shortcake?"

Daichi: "And I'm.. A bowl of noodles?-"

Both males looked at each other blankly whilst blinking about a dozen times. Then Sugawara abruptly started laughing uncontrollably and soon followed Daichi.

Suga: "YOU'RE A BOWL OF NOODLES!! BAHAHAAHAAA!!"

-

Kuroo: ("Was it that funny?")

Kenma: "What the hell is going on-"

Kuroo: "Don't worry about it."

Kenma: "I wanna go home."

Kuroo: "Aww you want to go home?.. Well soon we'll be able to okay?"

Kenma: slightly impatient, "Hmm.. okay."

-

Daichi relished the bowl of noodles he was consuming and took a liking to the delectable significantly. Across the small table of two, Suga was taking ages to finish his strawberry shortcake as he was frequently glancing at his significant other wrapped in delight by the noodles. He tries to not make it too obvious considering the etiquette involves not staring at other people eating, however in such a closely intimate café it wouldn't be so bad to just scan the other person like quick-scanning a book.

Suga: (Oh what I'd do just to take a photo of him sucking up a noodle,") feeling mischievous, ("Actually hold on.. I might be able to sneak one in~")

Suga hid his phone under the table and slightly shifted it's position so it was facing Daichi but not visible. Since he was immersing in the taste of the noodles he might not be able to notice. Suga made sure his phone's camera focused and he got ready to take a photo. Then the brown-haired male began to eat another chopstick's worth of noodles.

*click* *flash*

Suga: "Oh- well shit-"

Daichi: giving him the 'look', "Sugawara Koushi."

Suga: scratching his nose, "Mhm yes?- Daichi Sawamura."

Daichi: he sighs, "Show me the photo you just took of me."

Suga: "Haha! What photo??"

Daichi: "If I look horrendous in that photo I'm not letting you keep it-"

Suga: giggling, "What do you mean babe?"

Daichi: also giggling, "Show me the phoneee!"

Suga: "Nooooo not here!!"

Daichi: with a sense of pride, "Ahhh so I'm allowed to look at it outside?"

Suga: "That's not- Babe really?"

Daichi: "Yep! So you best get eating that cake of yours!"

Suga: defeated, "Fiiiiinnnee!"

...

After finishing, Suga goes to pay for the food, however Daichi grabs his hand to signal to him that he was going to pay, considering it was his idea to come to the café. Suga gave in and let the other pay so Daichi called out to Kenma who was closest towards them and gave him the money. As they got outside, Daichi grabbed the other's shoulders. He wasn't going to let Suga get away with that photo.

Daichi: adamant, "Uh uh uh. Show me!"

Suga: "It's not even a bad photo anyway but fine since you are so persistent."

Daichi: looking at the photo on the phone, "I meaaan- I guess," he then snickered before speaking again, "It's actually quite funny."

Suga: exasperated, "You put me through all that- just for you to laugh anyway?"

Daichi: "Why what was your intention?"

Suga: "Uhhh- well I wanted to print it out and put in the back of my phone case!"

Daichi: "You could at least have a better photo!!!"

Suga: "Oh? So you wouldn't mind?"

Daichi: "Darling, I'd have a thousand photos of you if I could."

Suga: sarcastically, "Then why don't you?"

Daichi: "Probably because I wouldn't stop staring at them~"

Suga was lost for words before Daichi ambled towards him, gently grabbed his hands and accompanied his lips to the other.

Suga: "Mm I taste noodles!"

Daichi: "And I tasted cake."

Suga: jokingly, "You tasted what now?"

Daichi: confused, "Eh? What?" then abruptly coming to his senses, "OH! Suga you dirty!-"

Suga: fake tears in his eyes, "W-what was you about to call me!?"

Daichi: "Wait wait no no no I didn't mean that please don't cry I'll make it up to you just don't cry everything will be okay.." He continues to ramble on without much breathing.

Suga: "No no! It's okay! I wasn't being for real anyway. Don't work yourself up over it too much aha-".

Daichi: panting for air, " Wow- *pant* you weren't- *pant* even being serious? *pant*."

Suga: "No I wasn't," then looking at the time, "It's six o' clock in the afternoon. What should we do now?"

Daichi: just recovered, "Well! Uhhh- I'm not too sure if I'm being completely honest."

Suga: smiling profusely, "Didn't you have something to tell me actually? Well you said you had quite a bit to unpack actually."

Daichi: scratching the back of his neck, "Umm- uhh- not right now!"

Suga: "Just a reminder, we confessed to each other three months ago."

Daichi: "I'm aware, babe," but reconsidering his thoughts, "Although.. What would I pay to go back to that day, genuinely everything."

Suga: beguiled, "Awww you would? Me too baby~"

Daichi: wrapping his arms around the other, "I love the way you speak to me~"

Suga: with an impactful smile, "Well you've got a whole lot more coming your way!"

Daichi: blushing, ("Too.. Cute!!")

...

Time grew upon the couple as it was now nine o' clock. They had spent a lengthy amount of time together, and now the dusky sky settled them both into a more serene atmosphere. They found themselves quite isolated in the city square, which was unusual, however it was pure perfection. But even perfection has flaws, because the airspace from above had a feeling so bittersweet, and hence the sky held tissues to its face and squeezed out its sorrow.

Daichi: looking up as droplets fall on his face, "Shit, it's raining we've got no umbrella-"

Suga: cutting in, "Who ever said we needed one?"

Daichi: "Babe? What do you mean?"

Suga: "Grab my hand good sir!~"

Daichi: scratching his head, "W-why?"

Suga: "Just grab my hand!"

Daichi: clueless, "Okay then."

Suga gripped onto Daichi's hands and began to make a notion that signalled the other to dance. Daichi wasn't necessarily the type of person to dance in the rain but of course the ash-blonde will not back down on what he thinks they both should do.

Daichi: "You- want to dance? In this rain?"

Suga: breathing heavily from the weight of the rain, "Sometimes in life you just have to enjoy the worst things Sawamura! There's no need to worry! I'm here.."

Daichi: immediately after his statement, "K-koushi?"

Suga: "Yes? What's wrong?"

Daichi: following his question, "No, what's wrong? That's a question I want to ask you.."

Suga: alarmed, "H-how come?"

Daichi: "Have you been getting rest?"

Suga: "Of course!"

Daichi: "Is everything okay at home? And I'm sorry if that's too sudden-"

Suga: "It's okay! And yes everything is fine now."

Daichi: "Phew, I'm glad things at home are okay.."

Suga: "Daichi you're scaring me.. What are you getting at?"

Daichi: "I get a certain feeling from you.. From when you said we got to enjoy the worst things and more.."

Suga: defensively, "W-what would you know?"

Daichi: "Koushi, I'm your boyfriend. Not only that I am still your best friend too. Of course I'd have some knowledge towards how you feel."

Suga: biting his lip before he spoke,"So.. How do you think I feel?"

Daichi: "I know how much you struggle, babe.. And I fully understand there's things you aren't over yet and I will be here with you to help you heal."

Suga: his eyes smiled as he listened to the other speak.

Daichi: slowly but surely, "But what you said is something you'd wish to hear yourself. Please tell me if I'm right or wrong I genuinely beg of you."

Sugawara diverted his eye contact to try and hide the fact he was tearing up, not realising that the rain would cover up for that regardless. In response, Daichi came up to him and held him in the tightest embrace he had ever done.

Daichi: "I admit, I should be less nervous around you. What have we got to lose now? C'mon Koushi!"

Suga: putting on a brave smile, "Even after so much, I feel strength."

Daichi: his hope amping up, "Yes!?"

Suga: "Well you're right. I wanted to hear the same words that came out of my mouth. I just wanted to be free without any trouble. But with you in my life, it's like I can forget about all of my problems and just hug and cude and kiss and smother you to bits which is all I want to do right now.."

Daichi: with his soft-spoken tone, "You make my heart throb~ You really do~"

Suga: "You're all I see Sawamura. I'm completely devoted to you, my love~"

Daichi: "That makes me so happy.. I don't think I could live without you, my love~"

Suga: "Well.. Shall we dance around now?"

Daichi: "Follow my lead this time, okay?"

Suga: giving his hand, "You truly still are my captain~"

Daichi: leading the steps, "That warms my heart~"

Suga: bashful, "Hehehe~"

The two lovestruck males gently danced their way through the city square, touching lips periodically, through the rain and the luminous street lights with both of their faces within close proximity at all times. Soon after their ballroom fantasy tired the both of them they made the decision to go home. As if they weren't already at home just by being together. Daichi still wanted to tell Suga what he has been keeping a secret for a little while, so he decided that they should get picked up by his mother to drop Suga back at his house.

It didn't take long for Daichi's mother to arrive and the duration of the car ride was both males sleeping. They both woke up once Suga had to leave the car. Which is where Daichi stepped out with him and told his mother to wait patiently for him.

Daichi: "Before you go, I'm gonna tell you what it is I've been hiding~"

Suga: eager, "About time!! I was getting too curious for my own good!"

Daichi: nervous "Haha!"

Suga: "Well?"

Daichi: "You know how I love you to the moon and back?"

Suga: flustered, "Mhm- Gosh-"

Daichi: "Well I've been saving up money as well as saving up some courage to ask you this.."

Suga: ("So it's money related okayyy.")

Daichi: "This is my only chance to tell you before this day ends. I've got enough money to buy a house! But the main thing is.. Can we live together?"

Suga: brimmed with immense joy, "YES!! BABE I LOVE YOU OF COURSE I WILL!!!!"

At the speed of light he swung his arms around the other and smashed his face into the other's lips. Daichi's mother saw and looked away at the gross sight of smothering. It was a passionate and longing kiss that almost felt like ages but felt like time was running out quickly.

Suga: "I can't wait to take this further~"

Daichi: "Oh Koushi.. I have been dying for this moment for ages~"

Suga: "Well.. Goodbye, my love~ I'll message you goodnight later okay?"

Daichi: pouting, "I don't wanna leave you-"

Suga: "It'll be fine babe, besides we'll be reunited sooner than you think. Now go on, your mom is waiting!"

Daichi: "Alright! Well I'll see you later! I love you so so so much and just so you know you've made life feel like heaven! Okay goodbye now!"

Daichi got into the car and waved to his beloved boyfriend beyond the partitioning of the window. Suga made sure to give the greatest, loving smile ever as he waved back. Soon he was not in his sight and the feeling of lovesickness and infatuation kicked in for both males.

Suga: "I can't wait for the many years to come.. Maybe we'll get married one day? Who knows? I hope he's thinking the same thing.."

︎♥︎

The End ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 303 20
ā•°ā”€āž¤ āA DAISUGA fanfiction which people like to read but I don't like anymore šŸ˜»āž ā•°ā”€āž¤ Tw; Death, pain, sensitive topics, homophobia. ā•°ā”€āž¤ By @dansabyss...
15.3K 666 8
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi find that everyone on the team thinks they're just best friends. Clearly, the best option is to push the PDA until someone f...
784 89 23
Daichi and Suga have both been pining for each other for years, since even before they came out to each other. It seems the whole team knows it, so...
12.5K 312 8
the cover was not made by me at all!!! it was something I have gotten off of pintrest. and this is my frist time writeing a haikyuu fanfiction so I h...