ā”†š‘³š‘¶š‘½š‘¬ š‘°š‘ŗ š‘Øš‘µ š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘³š‘°ļæ½...

By Paradoxical_Dreams

ā”† šƒššš¢š¬š®š šš ā”† š–šˆš š…š‹š”š…š… šŸŒŗ šŒšŽšƒš„š‘š€š“š„ š€šš†š’š“šŸŒ§ š‡š”š‘š“-š‚šŽšŒš…šŽš‘š“ šŸŒ¦ š’š“š€š‘š“:... More

ā™” šš«š¢šØš« š‘šžšššš¢š§š  & š‚šØš§š­šžš§š­š¬ ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘«š’‚š’Šš’”š’–š’ˆš’‚ š‘·š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•ā™„ļøŽ
ā™” š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ: š‘Øš’‡š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’„š’‰š’š’š’ š‘ŗš’•š’–š’…š’Šš’†š’” ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ: š‘·š’š’š’‚š’“š’š’Šš’… š‘·š’Šš’„š’•š’–š’“š’†š’”ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ‘: š‘Øš’–š’“š’‚ š’‡š’“š’š’Ž š‘ŗš’‚š’•š’†š’š’š’Šš’•š’† ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ’: š‘Ŗš’‚š’š’Žš’Šš’š’ˆ š‘»š’‰š’† š‘»š’†š’Žš’‘š’†š’”š’•ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ“: š‘Æš’Šš’ˆš’‰ š‘¶š’ š‘ŗš’†š’š’•š’Šš’Žš’†š’š’•ā™”
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ•: š‘ŗš’˜š’†š’†š’• š‘“š’Šš’”š’–š’š’…š’†š’“š’”š’•š’‚š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’”ā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ– - š‘Ŗš’š’š’”š’•š’†š’š’š’‚š’•š’Šš’š’š’”ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ— - š‘“š’š’š’š’”š’•š’“š’–š’„š’Œā™”
ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸšŸŽ - š‘ŗš’Žš’š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’Šš’š’ˆ š‘¬š’„š’š’Šš’‘š’”š’†ā™„ļøŽ
ā™”š‘Ŗš’‰.šŸšŸ: š‘³š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š‘ŗš’‰š’š’˜š’†š’“ā™”
ā™„ļøŽ š‘»š’‰š’‚š’š’Œš’” š’‡š’š’“ š‘¹š’†š’‚š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ ā™„ļøŽ

ā™„ļøŽš‘Ŗš’‰.šŸ”: š‘¹š’š’”š’† š‘¾š’Šš’•š’‰š’š’–š’• š‘Ø š‘»š’‰š’š’“š’ā™„ļøŽ

3 0 0
By Paradoxical_Dreams

A week later - 6pm

"𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆, 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕."

"𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔.."

You know that tradition where some very lovestrucked person plucks a daisy and takes the petals off saying "He loves me, he loves me not."? It appears as Suga is occupied by the petal picking. He was resting upon a fountain, joined by Asahi, where the petals would fall gracefully into the fountain water. He most likely was involving himself in the process of manifestation. Suga plucked all the petals off from the daisy and suddenly..

Suga: "He loves.. Me. Wait that's all the petals! They always say it's true! But I am unsure if it is true. And is it true I feel that way too?"

Asahi: "Wow you really are a dreamy guy huh?"

Suga: "Says you- with Noya."

Asahi: "Hey! Leave Noya out of this."

Suga: bashful, "Alright alright! Well.. Of course I feel this way.. This person means the world to me right now."

Asahi: "And who would that be?" He asked despite knowing full well who it was.

Suga: "Sawamura."

Asahi: "Oh! I knew it! You always looked at him so.. Well um.. With love eyes!" He said awkwardly

Suga: "Really? Well don't tell him." He said as he glared at Asahi

Asahi: "I won't! I promise!"

Suga: "Splendid.. Oh! I've got an idea."

Asahi: "And what would that be?"

Suga: "I doubt it'd be hard since I invite him to all sorts of places. There's this new movie coming out tomorrow and I want to take him to see it."

Asahi: "Oh that movie! I was planning to watch it but I'll choose a later date so I don't disturb you two."

Suga: "Asahi it's not a literal date between us two.."

Asahi: "Either way, you two will have a good time."

Suga: "Hopefully.. Well I just have to ask him.. I'll send him a text."

Daichi

Suga: "Hey Daichi! I was wondering if you were free tomorrow because there's this movie coming out and I wanted us to go see it. And luckily we're off school tomorrow"

Daichi: "I would love to 😊"

Suga: "Yesss, can't wait to see you!!"

Daichi: "Me too! Also, you don't mind if I pick you up by any chance?"

Suga: "I don't mind 😁"

Daichi: "Thank you Koushi 😊"

Suga: "You're welcome! I'll see you tomorrow, I'm hanging out with Asahi at the moment. It's a shame you're busy tonight."

Daichi: "Yeah it's unfortunate but at least we have tomorrow together am I right? Tell Asahi I said hey and I'll see you tomorrow also. Bye, Koushi!"

Suga: "Bye Sawamura!"

End of Conversation

Suga: "Asahi, Daichi said hello. Our conversation finished though."

Asahi: "Ah I see. I'll see him after tomorrow anyway."

Suga: after a few moments of silence, "It's getting late so I'm going to head home now. We'll talk tomorrow in school."

Asahi: "Alright! Well it was nice hanging out with you this evening. Good luck with your 'date' tomorrow."

Suga: "Oh stop it will you! Goodbye Ashl- Asahi!"

Asahi: ("Did he just.. Nevermind")

Asahi picked up his bicycle and rode of into the distance. Suga stood and looked up at the sky. The sky was of an orange colour since the sun was setting ever so slowly. He took a deep breath and contemplated things regarding life.

Suga: ("I don't know what it is but I feel too connected with Sawamura-san. He's so adorable too, quite the dork but very adorable. He's really strong too, everything a girl or guy like me would want. I just don't know if he's on the same kind of wavelength of emotions. He can be quite.. dense..")

Suga: ("I'm going to have to shoot my shot one way or another. After graduation I might not even have a chance.. It's just I don't know if he likes guys too.")

After some thought processes, Sugawara once again channelled the wistful scent of fresh air through his respiratory system. Inhale the goodness and exhale the bad thoughts. A little niche he stuck by.

Suga stood up from the fountain and ventured his way home, it was the only other way to go to see another tomorrow dawn upon him. A tomorrow where maybe a bond could grow stronger. Suga pictured Daichi like a masterpiece of art, he was attracted by the way he looks, acts, presents himself, his interests etc. Even Daichi's flaws are somehow something to appreciate.

Suga's Home:

*drip drop... drip drop*

That was sound of the taps in the bathroom dripping excess water. Suga seemed to be bathing in some form of lush bath. Most likely to rejuvenate himself for tomorrow's events. As soon as he finished he planned to brush his teeth, follow his usual skincare routine and then lay all of his burdens to rest in slumber.

Daichi's POV:

There he was staring at his phone. After he had that text conversation with Suga, he just stared blankly at Suga's profile picture. It was of him and his adorable puppy. And trust me Suga looked just as adorable as the puppy did; they do normally say the owner and their pet look alike. He had that profile picture for about a fortnight now, and Daichi couldn't stop thinking about it now and again. He even weirdly saved it into his camera roll. Daichi thought nothing much of it but his excuse was purely to "keep it as a memory before he changes his profile picture again". Surely he's not sane for saving it, who in the bright mind would do that. But as if he was going to tell Suga that it's cute or that he saved it

Daichi: "Shit! Shit! Shit!.. What am I even thinking? Am I alright in my head?" He said with a frustrated tone.

Daichi: "I'd say it's just a small crush. Everybody gets those and they drift away sooner than you think but.. Koushi is someone who just.. Sticks.. I sound like an idiot right now, I'm stuck here talking to myself!"

He paces around his bedroom, contemplating regarding these 'feelings'. Not only this. But recently a guy began talking to Sugawara in the school library. They decided to study there as it was easier. Daichi was glaring at the other guy the whole time. There was some kind of jealousy lingering. But who could blame him? As long as the jealousy doesn't lead to anything else that could be deemed dangerous.

The events were as follows..

Flashback:

Suga: "Daichi are we studying Psychology today? We have a mini test coming up I think."

Daichi: "Well since you alerted me about it we might as well hit the books on Psych."

Suga: "Very well then-"

He was interrupted by a tall, partially handsome guy, also a third year. He seemed to take interest in Suga for some reason.

Boy: "I've never seen you around before. Who are you?"

Suga: "I'm Sugawara Koushi! What about you?"

Boy: "Um I just wanted to tell you that you look really nice soo yeah!"

As soon as that statement spilt out of his mouth, Daichi felt something poisonous in his heart and his eyes twitched and layed upon the boy with unease and with sternly unrest. It was like he was shooting laser beams out of his eyes. The boy felt Daichi's gaze upon him and gulped but didn't react to try and tick him off more.

Boy: "So um- can we study together? I thought it'd be nice to get to know eachother."

Suga: "Um.. I'm tutoring Daichi, he's my best friend next to me! Say hi!"

Boy: "Ah I see.."

Suga: swaying about whilst stood, "Oh- um.. Is everything okay?"

From the boy's tone Daichi knew what his intentions were; it was also clear that Sugawara was uncomfortable. He kept a straight and stern face as he kept glaring at the other boy. It turned out to be a bit of a glaring contest as the other somehow had the guts to go up against Daichi Sawamura.

Suga: ("What on earth are they doing?..")

Daichi: "Sir. I'd like to speak to you in private if you don't mind?"

Boy: "Um.. Well I don't exactly see why- Uhh.. Uh.. Koushi! Just who is he am I right? Ahaha-"

Suga's head immediately turned in shock as he said "Koushi". Daichi was significantly irritated from the remark.

Suga: baffled, "E-excuse me?"

Daichi: snapping, "Actually y'know what let's cut to the chase right here right now. If you used your common sense.. Me and Suga are at a library to do what exactly? To study. You could tell that couldn't you? And for you to suddenly try and pull him away from me at he same time as glaring at me says a lot about what you want to try and do. And to call him Koushi- You barely even know him. Actually you didn't even tell him your name? Quite suspicious of you. So can you please leave?"

Suga: "Daichi.. Please calm down-"

Boy: "What are you talking about? I wouldn't do such a thing!! Ko- I mean uh!- Sugawara! Listen to me please!!"

Suga: "What the hell- you're acting defensive, tells me a lot what I need to know. And Daichi is right. I don't appreciate you using my first name like that, go away you creep-"

Boy: "What! Ugh y'know what suit yourself!"

He instantly stormed out the library as other students look around in confusion to what the commotion was about.

Suga: "Sawamura.."

Daichi walked up to Suga and stopped a few centimeters away from him looking forward at him where his face was in sight. He took a deep breath and recollected himself.

Daichi: "Koushi.. I'm sorry for acting like that. He just seemed off to me-"

Suga: "Please don't apologise!"

Daichi: "Well if you say so-"

Suga: "As soon as he said "Koushi" I thought something was off.."

Daichi: eyes diverting, "So you don't definitely don't like him then, do you?"

Suga: teasing, "Don't want to jump to conclusions but it sounds like someone's jealous to me!"

Daichi: touching the back of his neck, "Hmm, I just want you to be safe Koushi."

Suga: blushing, "Quite protective of you huh?"

Daichi: alarmed, "Oh! Not in the way you may think it is!!"

Suga: slowly speaking, "I think it's quite.. cute- actually-"

Daichi: ("Cute!? He didn't just.. Fuck.. Daichi get yourself together.")

Daichi: "Well um!- Let's get to studying like we should've done ten minutes ago."

Suga: "Of course! Come take a seat!"

Daichi: "Thanks!"

Suga: "Oh! And um.. Thank you for getting the guy to go away.. I thought it may of had a turn for the worst!"

Daichi: "Oh Koushi~ Don't worry about it now it's okay! Do you need time to settle and calm down?"

Suga: "I think I'd like that for a moment. Can I hug you? Sawamura?"

Daichi: (flushed) "You don't need to ask." He said with a glowing smile on his face

Suga shuffled towards him whilst glancing around to see if anybody was staring. When nobody was looking he wrapped his arms around Daichi's torso. Daichi never payed attention to the sensory processes specifically of being touched by Suga's smooth hands. And his arms completely against his torso. And lastly his head resting upon his shoulder in which Daichi could smell the lavishing and gorgeous scent coming from him. Vanilla was his signature scent. And for Suga he could smell the scent of an average teenage boy. Sweaty.. But to Suga's surprise it didn't actually bother him.

Yamaguchi: To Tsukishima, "And I'm supposed to believe they aren't dating?"

Tsukishima: "Hm. Weird isn't it?"

Yamaguchi: "Watch, I bet they'll be dating by next week. They're literally like an old couple."

Tsukishima: "And what if they're not dating by next week?"

Yamaguchi: whining, "Tsukki!!!"

...

Back to the Present:

Daichi: "He smelt so good when we were last in close proximity.. Buttercream and vanilla?"

Daichi: ("I just remembered something.. He came out as gay to me recent.. And I made the mistake of not coming out to him as gay too. I need to somehow tell him.. And my parents. Looks like there's a start.")

Daichi took a deep breath and walked downstairs into the kitchen where his parents were. He stood in the doorway kind with pale skin.

Daichi: "Mom? Dad? Can we talk?"

Daichi's Mom: ("Oh no.. What could it possibly be. I've been preparing this moment for where he's like "Can we talk" for ages and now here's the day.")

Daichi's Mom: "Yes darling what would you like to- oh my god you look pale! Are you alright!"

Daichi: "Oh! Haha! It's okay don't worry. I just need to talk to you both."

Daichi's Dad: "Well you have our full undivided attention! What's up son?"

Daichi: "I don't know how you'll react to this. I think it's the right time for me to tell you both. I was hoping you'd accept me for who I am.. Um.. I'm gay and I actually like someone currently."

It fell silent in the room. It's guaranteed in every situation of coming out the closet. A smile plastered across Daichi's Mom's face and she ran towards her son and hugged him tight.

Daichi's Mom: "You silly! We already knew that!"

Daichi': "Huh really? So you accept me?"

Daichi's Dad: "Sawamura, we are so proud of you. We'll accept you anyday!"

Daichi's: "Thank you the both of you. I love you both."

Daichi's Mom: "Anything for you darling. Now.. Me and your father had been wondering.. When's Sugawara next coming round??"

Daichi's: "Well tomorrow I'm hanging out with him.."

Daichi's Mom: "I KNEW IT!", turning to her husband, "HONEY!"

Daichi's Dad: "Huh what?"

Daichi's Mom: "Ugh dense as always, I'll tell you later.."

Daichi: "Oh! Haha! Well then-"

...

Daichi decided to go for a run as he had nothing to do. During his run he ran into a specific someone who conveniently had finished shopping. It was Ennoshita funnily enough.

Daichi: "Ennoshita! Funny seeing you at a time like this."

Ennoshita: "Oh! Captain! You startled me there!"

Daichi: "Oh I'm sorry about that. It's actually a perfect timing because I do need to talk to you."

Ennoshita: shivering from the ''cold', "O-oh! Well if you must. Tell me."

Daichi: "It's sort of the same things I keep telling you. I promise you after us third years leave I'll pass the captain title onto you. You can choose whether to have a vice-cap or not. Sometime having a vice captain can ease your stress quite a lot. And I can say that about Suga."

Ennoshita: "I know I'm nervous about that. And can I ask you something. I can't help but notice that you talk about Suga a lot. Especially in practice. You mention him in a conversation quite a lot."

Daichi: "Well!- Uhhh- I can't really tell you much.. But don't tell anyone about this conversation!"

Ennoshita: "Oh! I promise I won't-"

Daichi: "Thank you Enno, what about you though?"

Ennoshita: "Hm- It's quite complicated.. This person really likes girls. And I mean a lot. So I may not have a chance."

Daichi: "Am I aloud to know who?"

Ennoshita: "I'd like to keep that a secret if that's fine with you."

Daichi: Absolutely! But for who this person is I can only say, win their heart by sticking with them as much as possible."

Ennoshita: "I see.. I'll update you on how things go and maybe I'll tell you who it is one day."

Daichi: "That's okay, just don't let it stress you out too much. I'd love to talk more about it but I got to continue my run as I got completely side tracked. It's not your fault though don't worry!"

Ennoshita: "Very well. Enjoy your run!"

Daichi: "Will do thanks! See you!"

Ennoshita: "See you!"

...

When Daichi got home he took off his running shoes, rushed upstairs, flung all of his clothes off and washed in the shower. He wanted to smell fresh for tomorrow after all, Baring in mind he planned to take another shower to ensure that he was deeply cleansed. Daichi is also the type of person to sing in the shower. And it sounds glorious, like heaven's gates were slowly opening. The vocals were on point. The shampoo and conditioner bottles got a free concert to a shower famous singer. As soon as he finished washing, and serenading, he put on a pair of boxers before exiting the bathroom and went to his bedroom. In which he did his nightly stretching and then got into bed. Now all he had to do was sleep into the next day and watch what unfolds. What would arise?

♥︎

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 312 8
the cover was not made by me at all!!! it was something I have gotten off of pintrest. and this is my frist time writeing a haikyuu fanfiction so I h...
69 5 2
When Karasuno finally achieves their goal of winning nationals it feels like a hollow victory as the third years will be parting ways and going off t...
25.4K 917 18
This story is about Kageyama and Tsukishima finding each other on Wattpad and becoming close online friends. Practice keeps going, bickering continu...
1.8K 30 14
TW: involves depression, self-harm, anxiety, PTSD, and other sensitive topics Daichi and Suga have been friends for some time now. They have fallen i...