๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Por erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... Mais

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-25-

5.1K 135 29
Por erwenc_

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

My instincts had me sprinting across the room in my gala dress, my Prada heels getting lost somewhere in the process.

My heart was pulsing in my throat as I ran across the foyer, turning back and acknowledging that Havier had given me a generous headstart.

I checked my surroundings, the thrill of what he was possibly going to do with me enticing my curiosity. I wanted to stop, I wanted to ask him to do as he pleased with me, but where was the fun in that?

I was near the elevator when I finally heard the heavy, swift footsteps behind me, and I tried to regulate my breathing as I tapped the elevator rapidly, simultaneously contemplating whether I should take the stairs or not, which would slow me as there were thirty flights to get to my room.

I wouldn't make it.

The elevator doors finally opened and I rushed in, and at the same time, I felt Havier's giantesque, sinewy figure mould into mine, pushing me right against the railing and pinning my head against the mirror.

I giggled, trying to catch my breath as his own fanned the side of my neck. I shivered in response, squealing when he held my hands together and squeezed my ass hard. Holy fuck, I really wasn't going to make it. My thong was beyond drenched right now.

"You smell so good right now, I could devour you whole on the spot." His husky voice was laced in honey and velvety sex, it aroused me.

"Let me go," I whispered, gasping when his large, strong hand slipped beneath the slit of my dress, his long, slender fingers verifying if I had indeed disobeyed him.

"I told you to run, hermosa, but you weren't fast enough. Wise enough to come to dinner with a bare pussy, so you're going to be bent over real good tonight baby, until my name is the only thing you can process."

"Hmm, yes—"

"You like that, hermosa? Such a dirty girl," he bit my earlobe, effortlessly hiking my body up with his hips and I involuntarily moaned as my ass basically swallowed his forming bulge.

He kissed along my neck, his other hand against the mirror while the other rubbed against my covered pussy lips in a slow, torturous pattern that had me writhing desperately.

He held my hips firmly, biting my neck so sensually, I could feel every inch of my body burning with prickles.

"You don't move unless I say so, Thyia. Your punishment will only get worse," he warned, his touch scalding me as he spun me around.

I felt my heart and womanhood flutter when I met his rich cobalt blue eyes that were slowly unravelling my soul, leaving me so emotionally vulnerable that he smirked.

He knew how much I needed him.

I loved it when he was in command, and the wild, feral look in his eyes told me that he really wasn't going to spare me tonight. I should have been scared of the raw, untamed desire in his features that I had never witnessed, but I was excited.

Curious.

Intrigued, even.

His lips brushed across mine as he hoisted me on his hips, my warm wetness pressed against his developing erection. I tilted my head at the euphoric stimulation, fighting the urge to grind against him.

"If you do it, I swear I won't kiss you." He easily deciphered my thoughts and I blushed, remaining still as his soft, silky lips teased mine. I needed to feel him, to taste his tongue, anything.

I'd do anything.

I was so desperate but in that moment, I didn't care.

"You're so fucking fiesty, it's hot." His warm breath condensed against my lips and I bit my lip, salvaging his faint taste as much as I could. It was cool and natural, definitely something I craved whenever I was touching myself at night.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment," he breathed, his veiny, large hand running down my neck, his lips following the trail of heat his touch left. "I can smell your strong desire, I can almost taste it."

I shivered when his hand slipped between my legs and tugged the panties until they effortlessly snapped, leaving me bare and vulnerable, just like he had wanted.

I blushed when some warmth dripped down my inner thigh, showing him exactly how deep my wanton for him ran. Deeper than the bone, he presumed, in the way that he watched my arousal trickle down my silky soft inner thigh with so much fascination.

I watched as Havier pushed me up effortlessly onto the railing, my hands instinctively clasping around the shiny, brass rod while he dropped to his knees.

It didn't help that my dress had a slit, so the moment he pulled my legs apart, all my femininity was revealed to him and by the wide grin on his face, he liked what he was seeing.

A furious blush simmered over my cheeks when he shamelessly inhaled me, leaning forward to give my drenched lips a hot lick, moaning into the action so good it vibrated through me. I gripped tighter to the railing, involuntarily sighing at the stimulation.

My head tilted back at the sensation, and the coolness of his saliva had my walls fluttering eagerly. I wanted him to do it again, evident in the way I pulled him closer with my legs that were wrapped around his shoulders.

His deep midnight eyes flickered up to me, silently warning me to submit and surrender before he changed his mind. I exhaled deeply, loosening my legs in response to his dark stare. He had the power to control me with his looks alone, it shook me to the core.

I bit my lip when he kissed my pussy slowly, his lips writhing briefly as I resisted the urge to scream upon the sound and stimulation. Havier wasn't making things any easier for me, and I was suddenly upset with myself for wearing underwear.

"Havier," I whispered, gasping at the rush of adrenaline his mouth brought me.

He moved away, his hot breath caressing my tender, quivering flesh that kept winking at him, summoning him to have his way. He bit my inner thigh and slapped my ass at the same time, my pussy flexing upon the action.

I could feel my nipples straining the fabric and I groaned, lifting my hips slightly in hopes of feeling his mouth again. The edge of pleasure was not a pleasant position to find yourself in, but I didn't have a choice.

I had dug my own grave and I had to lie in it.

When his powerful back muscles rippled the moment he moved to enclose his mouth on my swollen clit, I moaned softly, basking and absorbing every little but of the momentary pleasure.

His warm tongue flicked then swirled in a sensually slow pattern, as if memorising and worshipping the crooks and nooks of my womanhood. I tilted my head further back when he began to apply more pressure, squeezing the little bud and sucking it with enough strength to annihilate me completely.

My hand moved to grip his hair tightly when the brass got slippery under my touch, and upon that action, he paused, the painfully arousing suction of him releasing his mouth from my pussy filling the atmosphere, I almost cried in agony and desperation.

He was patient, and I reluctantly let go of his hair. I didn't have a choice here. Immediately after, he pulled my leg further up then brought his parted mouth back onto my lips, groaning when my muscles contracted and clenched under his tongue. His grip on my ass and thigh tightened and I was certain his branding was going to be clearly visible.

I whined when he pulled away again, this time putting me down and rising to his feet. He brought his hand under my chin, and I bit my lip when I noticed the way his blue irises had become non-existent, the dark, primal hunger reflecting in the darkness of his pupils.

On cue, the elevator stopped, opening to reveal the final floor. Havier gave me one last look before tugging me along with him. I marvelled at the deep shades of gold and black with soft, monochrome cuts of silver and white to enhance the luxurious atmosphere.

I followed him in a blur, and before I could think about which room we were in, I was already on the bed, slipping out of my dress while Havier removed his own clothing, leaving him equally bare.

I took in a shaly breath as I analysed his inked, sinewy body. Havier was lethally attractive, his biceps and arms outlined in veins, and his abs perfectly defined.

His dark hair fell across his face and in the dim lighting, he looked hot as fuck. He was already erect by the time he joined me on the bed, carrying my body so effortlessly over his.

"Hands on the bed, Thyia," his tone was sexy and rough, I bit my lip harder, doing as he had asked while I straddled him. Havier lifted me by my hips, and I gasped when I felt his strong head nudge my entrance apart, his thumbs moving to stretch my opening gently as though he was making sure I was ready.

I was ready for him, evident in the way my juices were practically dripping onto his cock. He moaned the more my heat trickled from my opening and onto his head, down his length and all the way to his tight balls. I could see it all transpiring between my legs with the way I was bent over.

He finally slipped into me and we both gasped, his body heat emanating onto me as he held me close. Close as if I were about to slip away any minute and I fucking loved every minute of it.

He thrust again and again, his hand on my abdomen and sliding down to feel the soft skin of my vagina while I tilted my head back against his shoulder, inhaling his masculine fragrance, combined with a hint of cool, icy danger and creamy warm vanilla.

I could take a bite right out of him.

My lips parted when I felt his cock slide in to hit the soft patch of flesh in my womb, which fluttered in anticipation and made me tighten my walls around him.

Havier hissed in response, his fingers digging into my skin while he picked up a pace, guiding me over his thick erection until I got used. And that's when all hell broke loose.

He buried me to the hilt, stretching me apart so good that I screamed, attempting to pull the pillow within reach to muffle my sounds but he pulled me back upright, holding my neck as he breathed against my neck.

"Look ahead, hermosa, look at the mirror," the resonance of his velvety sex voice causing me to comply and bring my eyes to the clear, reflective glass in front of us.

Holy. Fuck.

The sight before me was so, so sexy. My skin was flushed a deep pink, my hair dishevelled and framing my face perfectly. My breasts bounced along to Havier's thrusts, my nipples hard and bright. I bit my lip when he brought his hand over one of them, squeezing so good I closed my eyes briefly in pleasure.

The way his cock penetrated me, disappearing between my folds made my womb tighten in pleasure and just seeing his huge, muscular figure behind me, overshadowing and shielding me was something I found thoroughly attractive. More so with the way his large, veiny hand was place against my womanhood.

Our eyes met in the mirror and he slowed for a moment, unravelling my soul for a hot minute and effortlessly deciphering everything that was happening in my head.

A tiny, hot smirk pulled at his lips, I almost came right there and then. My hands wrapped around his neck, defining my big breasts for him, and he moaned deeply as he studied them.

"See how beautiful you look right now, with me fucking you senseless," his deep voice rumbled deep in my gut causing me to tighten my pussy, and I knew it had affected him in the way his fingers clawed at my skin.

"Yes Daddy," I moaned, pinching my nipple gently and if it was possible, his eyes had gotten darker.

He put me back down so my hands were on the bed, as though he were preventing me from touching myself. I looked into the mirror again, gasping softly at how his ripped, stalwart figure loomed over me.

He looked just like an alpha male feasting on his prey in the way he focused on rubbing my clit while simultaneously pistoning deeper into me.

I jerked forward with each movement Havier made, a prolonged moan escaping my lips as he bottomed in me, his hand squeezing then smacking my ass so good.

I moaned again, earning another smack from him. Havier repeated this a few more times until I was rapidly clenching, on the edge of the most insane orgasm ever.

"You like that, don't you hermosa? You like being spanked," he chuckled when I shook my head to spite him, "you don't have to tell me, your pussy is doing all the talking. And quite frankly, I like what she's telling me."

I blushed furiously, especially when I began to squirt from the intense pleasure. My hands tightened around the sheets as Havier pressed his hand against my spine to arch my back, opening my vagina wider for his expanding cock.

His movements became more vigorous and determined, and I could barely say anything to express the intense ecstasy within me. It felt like I was floating in Heaven with this man, I didn't want the moment to end.

I wanted him for eternity. I wanted this, for eternity.

"Fuck, baby," he growled, his balls hitting my flushed skin the harder he slammed into me. I could see that same, wild look in his eyes as he took it all out on me. I was his vessel of pleasure, and I fucking loved that.

He flipped me so that I was now staring up at his pleasured face, and I squealed when he resumed, harder than before and I quickly found more pleasure in the pain.

"Yes, oh my," I gasped, feeling my climax heighten with each passing second. His thrusts were now sloppier with my fluids, and only then did I realise that we had no protection.

Havier felt my body tense and it seemed to dawn on him. But he was already twitching uncontrollably, and with unbelievable reflexes, he pulled out and spurted his hot, thick cum all over my stomach.

He breathed deeply, his lips parted as he stroked his cock to empty himself completely, and we made eye contact all the while. The sight was so hot. He was the most handsome man I'd ever seen and I felt so proud to have him.

Afterwards, we took time to catch our breaths, staring at each other with so much mischief. We communicated silently, and as though he knew exactly what crazy thought was going through my head, two of his fingers swiped over the translucent fluid and slid down to my used pussy.

I gasped, then sighed softly, relaxing as his fingers entered me. This was so crazy, so impulsive. I should have stopped him, I should have said something, but I only watched him with so much… admiration.

Fuck. This was borderline madness, insanity at its peak. But I fucking loved every second of it.

He licked his fingers, releasing them with a pop before sliding over my stomach again, pushing his cum until it was dripping down my womanhood. I opened my legs wider when I felt the warmth seep into my pussy, the excess sliding down my ass.

He was looking at my clenching, sweet hole with an intense emotion. Something between pride and strong happiness. Through his darkness, something so bright radiated from him, I felt it in my soul instantly.

For the first time, he looked genuinely fulfilled.

I reached out my arms when I noticed his eyes become glassy, and he didn't hesitate to hug me. His warmer body clasped around mine, his biceps surrounding and protecting my energy. Protecting all of us.

"I love you," he whispered against my ear, squeezing me tighter. I'd never seen him this vulnerable, this affected by anything. For the first time, he had effortlessly expressed and healed a part of him that had been neglected for so long.

Hearing those three words did something to me. They were so intimate, I felt my eyes sting.

"I love you too, Havier," I didn't give myself time to think about the implication of those few words.

That statement had solely come from my heart without my mind's consent. The moment had touched me as well, I could hardly imagine a life without him.

Yeah, we were both so fucked, beyond redemption.

__________
Well- 🤭
My exams begin on the 12th
of this month so I won't be
updating frequently anymore.
I'll only update when I
can from now onwards
until further notice

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

Loving Her Body Por L.M.Writing

Ficรงรฃo geral

267K 7.7K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
942K 28.2K 68
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong until it snapped. He took the flimsy mater...
5.8K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
4.4M 148K 50
โ€ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST โ€ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...