One-shots ( ______ x Reader/O...

By potato_sause

This one-shot book is mostly of smuts about anime men and any fictional dude that I have or still do find hot... More

A little about my Oc and the book
(A/n) New OC!!
(Hobie x reader) ๐Ÿ‹A night visit๐Ÿ‹
(Luffy x Alexi/Lex) Not so childish
(Mahito x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹Shape-shifter๐Ÿ‹
(Luffy x Alexi/Lex) ๐Ÿ‹Not so childish pt:2๐Ÿ‹
(Enel/Enaru x reader) โš ๏ธSlept with a God pt:1โš ๏ธ
(Koza x Alexi/Lex) Disaster
(Enaru/Enel x Reader) ๐Ÿ‹Slept with a god pt:2๐Ÿ‹
(Inosuke x Alora) ๐Ÿ‹Pleasent surprize๐Ÿ‹
(Pickle x reader) Prehestoric
(Young!Shanks x Alexi) ๐Ÿ„Magic Mushiesโ˜๏ธ
(๐Ÿ‹Tanaka x Reader๐Ÿ‹) Fun
(๐Ÿ‹Brook x Reader๐Ÿ‹) Bones

(Cowboy x Alexi/Lex) ๐Ÿ‹A little lesson๐Ÿ‹

26 0 0
By potato_sause

I walk into my house after a long day of work, I kick off my cowboy boots and set my hat down on my marble counter. -nock, nock-

"Come in!" I yell as I walk into my kitchen.

"Hey Lex" he says as he also walks into the kitchen. I open the fridge doors, in search for some food to cook for dinner. A pair of arms wrap around my waist as my cowboy leans his full weight on me while nestling his head into my neck.

"Hello." I say patting his head.

"Hm" he hums. I feel his arms shift up closer and closer to my boobs. He unravels his arms and moves his hands up even more.

I turn around and look at him, his eyes are full of lust.

"Someone's... exited to see me" I say as I kiss him on his cheek. My hands reach up and hold both sides of his face before I kiss the corner of his mouth.

"I've been workin all day, but you're the only thing I was thinkin bout" he says.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrows and kiss him on his lips. My hands remain on the sides of his cheeks as we start making out. He starts pushing me up against the countertop, I jump and sit on the marble top as we continue. Just then a thought pops into my mind.

I wonder if he's kinky? I know I am.

I stop kissing him.

"Hey, how do you feel about being tied up?" I ask. He looks at me with surprise.

"Bein tied up? I ain't done anything like that before" he says.

"Would, you like to try it?" I ask him.

"Um... sure" he says with uncertainty.

"Ok, if we do I think we should have a safe word, it's basically a word that tells me or you to stop and release or let them rest." I speak. He looks at me and smiles a little.

"Ok, I think I understand" he says with his slight southern accent.

"Come here. Think of the safe word while I get you set up." I hop off the counter and walk to the couch before pushing him down onto the soft leather.

"Yes ma'am" he says with a smirk on his face. I don't say anything as I unbuckle my belt.

"Whatcha doin with that?" he asks. I can tell he's curious about what I'm doing.

"So, I'm going to take the lead this time... ok?" I look into his eyes.

"Alright darlin. I trust ya"

"Lean forwards" I kneel on the couch beside him as he leans forward.

"Hands" He follows my instructions and gives me his hands, I place them behind his back and tie my belt around his hands. Not too tight to be Un comfy but just enough tightens to keep him from slipping out.

I stand back up letting my cowboy lean back again, onto his hands. All I see is a slight smirk on his face. I start to take my shirt off making him whistle at me.

I grab the ends on my shirt and start to tie it around his eyes, using it as a blind fold.

"What are yo-"

"Shhh, what's the safe word?" I whisper in his ear.

"I was thinkin somethin like... Break. Just somethin easy to remember."

"Yeah, that sound good" I step away from him and admire his features. I hear his heavy breathing, he's waiting for something to happen, waiting for me. I walk over to him and undo his grey plaid shirt all the way revealing his toned body, I smirk to myself.

I just wanna... Fuck it. I bring my face down close to his v line and stick my tongue out. I place my tongue on his lower stomach.

"Ha" He breathes out suddenly, I slowly drag my tongue up his abs and over his pecks before topping at his collar bone.

"Your being such a good boy for me" I say while lifting up his face. his cheeks are a slight pinky tint, while his mouth hangs open.

"You like that?" I question before doing the exact same thing but on his side.

"Hm" he nods slightly making me smile. I step back and fall to my knees right in between his legs. His black jeans tent a little making me giggle.

"Are you exited?" I start to circle my finger around the outline of his boner making him groan and tense his arms, obviously wanting to use them. My hand continues this for a while.

"Rgh, it... hurts" My cowboy tries to move his arms but the belt around his wrists stop him.

"Fine..." I say as I undo the button on his pants and slowly zip down the zipper.

"Ahh" He lets out a loud sigh as his boner pokes out even more, even though it's under his black boxers, I can still see almost every detail on it, like where most of its veins are. I reach into his Boxers and pull it out letting it spring up and land on his stomach. A bit of pre cum leaks out of the top wetting his stomach a little. I grab it in my hand and slowly stroke it.

"Mmm, p-please darlin" I stop my hand.

"Please? Please what?" I continue to look at him even though he can't see me.

"Please go a little faster..." I smirk as I bring my head down and softly lick the tip like a lollipop. Just then all his heavy breathing stops, I look up at him only to see that he's trying to hold in his moans, I stop what I'm doing.

"I wanna hear you" I smile hearing him let out his breath. My hot breath hits his cock as i put the tip in my mouth, the salty taste hits my taste buds.

It tastes... good. I put more of him into my mouth making him whimper a little bit and throw his head back. one of my hands pump him down the bottom as the rest slides in and out of my mouth. I remove my hand and start to deep throat him making me gag a bit.

"Aggh!" My cowboys body lurches forward as I feel his dick twitch in my mouth before squirting sticky liquid down my throat. I lift my head of his twitching dick and stand up; I pull down my flare leg jeans. before making my way back to my panting cowboy, I take my red panties off.

My body craves him, in more ways than one...

"Hey, Lex. You still there?" he tries to stand up, but I push him back down.

"I'm still here baby" I straddle his lap and start grinding on his already hard dick, covering it with my juices. After a bit I feel I'm ready, so I sit up and align his dick with my hole. I slowly slide down on it making me moan loudly. My thighs sit on his as I fully sink down onto his dick. My body stays still as I let myself adjust to his size.

"hm" he groans quietly as I start to move up and down. Stars appear in my vision as I wobble a bit making me put my hands on his chest to stabilize myself.

"Ah!" My mouth hangs open as the feeling of him being inside me takes over. I start to bounce faster on his dick making me and him moan more. Occasionally my Cowboy flex's his arms to try and break out of the belt I put on his wrists.

"Ah, Darlin can you, mm, can you take the belt off my wrists?" He asks in-between groans.

"I wanna touch you." I stop bouncing and just sit there with his dick sitting inside me.

"A-and why should I?" I question him.

"I'll be good" I smirk before sliding partially off his dick to reach behind him and take off the belt. My cowboy is quick to put his hands on my hips. He Reaches up with one hand and takes the blindfold/shirt off. He looks up at me with a smile.

"Wha- ah" As soon as I try to speak, he starts moving my hips up and down. My body starts to feel tingly as a knot starts to appear in my lower abdomen.

"I'm close" I say as I sling my arms loosely over his shoulders making my boobs hang in his face.

"Me, too Darlin" he starts to massage one of my boobs through my bra pushing me over the edge.

"Aaaaah" A loud moan comes out of my mouth as pleasure flows through my body, my insides contract a bit squeezing his dick more. My nails dig into his back as I lean against his body.

"Aagh" He continues slamming his dick into me a couple more times before I feel hot liquid squirt into my hole making me moan again.

After a few more thrusts he stops completely. We sit like that for a bit before I finally move up letting his dick slide out of my cream filled hole. He lies down onto the couch and pulls me down with him.

"I love you" I say as he pulls a blanket over the both of us.

"I love you too."

Word count: 1566

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 27 10
This is a book for lemons and oneshots. MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, 18+!!!! Mostly demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen one shots, all from fem!pov. I do take...
2.8K 49 29
Armin x Reader one-shots! Male reader, female reader, non binary reader and much more. Adult and children au's, modern au's and others that will prob...
2.9K 100 40
Hello my dear sweet pumpkins. I am your lover for this journey. This one-shot book will be filled with nothing but our love! I hope you enjoy, darlin...
368K 5.2K 105
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...