SMii7Y+ House Oneshots

By DrColeDeKuiper

Read Author's Note Requests are Open SMii7Y+ House and people related to that group Oneshots More

Author's Note & Requests
Suspicions - Puffer × Fem!CC!Reader
Fallen - Angel!Puffer × Masc!Reader
{TW} Stay with Me - Puffer × Reader
Cuddles - Grizzy×Reader
Arms - Grizzy × Reader
Slipped Up - SMii7Y × Reader
Anonymous Love - SMii7Y × Fem!Reader
Misgendering - Blarg × NB!Reader
Horror - Droid × Fem!Reader
Uncovering - Pezzy × Fem!Reader
Snapchat Memories - Pezzy × Reader
Masked Romance - SMii7Y × Blarg
{TW} Not your Fault - Puffer × Grizzy
You'll be Okay - Puffer × Grizzy

[18+] Under The Desk ~ Puffer × Fem!Reader

1.9K 30 9
By DrColeDeKuiper

So uhhh this is a lot different from the usual stuff. We were down bad.

Collab with the amazing @peace_and_lovezz2003 !!
Go check them out :)

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

As you step towards the door, a wave of energy crashes over you as the plan begins. The house was a short walk from your own. Your knuckles rattle against the door, as well as a finger from the other hand clicking the doorbell. A tune sings out, with the strikes echoing out. Silence. Very faint footsteps slowly start sounding.

The door swings open, the owner stood behind it with a smile. Hair ruffled up like he had just woken up, glasses delicately resting on the bridge of his nose. Hanging from his shoulders was a plain white t-shirt, and black shorts around his waist and thighs, a strong indication of the temperature for the day.

"Y/N, you're earlier than usual," he chuckles, allowing you inside by stepping away.

You shut the door behind you once you enter, "Well, thought it would be nice to talk about… stuff."

"That's not suspicious at all."

"Haha, you wish." You hoped your dismissiveness would remove any ideas from his mind, as you knew he was right.

The day before you had discussed what the night would entail, he would order takeaway - your choice - and then you would join his stream. Reaction content, a mindless task. Then, you would either stay at his, or head home. Depending on how much the both of you drink.

After a while, the takeaway arrived, and since you had both decided on KFC, it came along quickly. Deciding the cheapest option was to get a family meal, you decide on the 8 piece tenders with two mashed potatoes, and four biscuits. Chris chose to have a lemonade, and you decided on a Diet Pepsi. Together, you both take a seat - closer than usual - to eat, the bucket resting on the low coffee table opposite.

"So," he wipes his mouth lightly with a napkin after his second tender, "What did you want to discuss?"

I play with my fingers, picking at them. I’m nervous for some reason. “I uh… things have just been difficult at home lately..” He looks at me sympathetically, and I smile sadly. “Living alone sucks dude.” He nods in aggreement.

“No yeah I get it, I have this big house and it feels empty all the time.”

"I mean, you know I'm always happy to come over, right? And you're always welcome at mine." I lock my eyes with him.

"I'll keep it in mind," he bubbly responds, finishing off his pot of mashed potatoes. You had finished yours at the start, and had reached your last tender.

Once the both of you had completed the meal, you sense that Chris had his eyes on you. But where? The feeling caused you to spin your face towards him, realising that he was just inspecting your face. Flashing him a quick smile, you stand and begin collecting the rubbish, as a way to say 'Thank you for getting this'. It was the polite thing to do, but apparently he could not accept the offer, and took over.

You sigh in defeat at his stubbornness, but you collected items he had either missed or dropped, with his attempts to carry everything in one go failed. You both end up cackling about the situation, before he checks his phone and exclaims, "Perfect timing! I usually start stream in about ten minutes."

"Well, hold on, let me grab my drink, you head on up."

"Grab mine, please!" he asks politely, heading up the stairs. You decide to be nice, and follow his request, stepping back inside the living room to grab them. You held yours in your left hand, and his in your right.

Stepping up the stairs slowly after realising how little Chris had drunk, you reach his office and enter by pushing the door open with your ass. Thankfully, he wasn't looking, as that would be all he could see. You hold the cup to him - who was already seated, a similar style chair next to him - and he hums a thank you while clutching onto the bottom and placing it down. Dropping yours to the side, he glances under the desk for a second, before back up at you.

“Hey Y/N, can you plug that big black cord in for me? Sorry you’ll have to get under the desk.” I giggle.

“Sure, as long as you don’t kick me.” I say as I get on my hands and knees and crawl under the desk to plug it in.

He peeks his head under the desk and says “Don’t get all handsy with me while you’re down there.” I feel my face burn, but he’s already sitting back up. I can’t help but look at his crotch, I want to, nah don’t be silly Y/N.

I hear him go live, and I realise that I have to stay here. “Fuck I accidentally went live too early. Why isn’t my overlay working. Hey guys, I’m live early. No way, an early stream. And we’re playing Overwatch. No freaking way guys.” He says. Like I’m not underneath his desk right now.

I crawl into a more comfortable position, god this is so awkward. I have nowhere to go, because his chat will see me, and all I can see are his legs and… oh god…

I had brushed up against his leg and now I can see he’s hard. I can’t look away, I want to so badly. He bounced his leg, and I just couldn’t help myself. I run my hand up his leg, and instantly it stopped bouncing. He put one of his hands under the desk, and put it on top of mine, guiding it to his hard on. I can feel myself blushing as he basically rubs himself with my hand. As we do this, he’s just talking to chat as if nothing is happening, as if I’m not under the desk with my hand on his crotch, rubbing him.

He pushes himself closer to the desk, so that’s it’s touching him and what we’re doing is completely unseen. So I keep going. He removes his hand, and I’m confused for a second. “Sorry chat I gotta move my camera, I don’t know why it keeps moving, like I need my face in the center of the frame. Anyways,” he says, and puts his hand back down. I move my hand up to the waistband of his sweats and he grabs my hand, holding it there for a second, before giving me a thumbs up and putting his hand back above the desk.

So I pull his dick out, and get up on my knees, sitting on my feet. I put him in my mouth, rubbing him with my hand, and moving my head back and forth, and he squirms in his seat. Oh this is good. I go a little faster, then slow down and move my head back, just licking the tip. He starts bouncing his leg again. I put him back in my mouth again and he slams his hands on the desk, and I hear a quiet whimper from him as he adjusts in his chair. He bucks his hips a little, and readjusts.

Puffer POV

I slam my hands on the desk and let out a small whimper. God I hope chat doesn’t notice anything different as I see my face burning red for stream. I grip one of the stupid stuffed toys I have on my desk for some reason, trying to keep my composure. I push my hips up a little, and move in my chair. I flicker my eyes down to her, and she’s bobbing her head, oh god…

I look over at chat and see them freaking out. All of them saying things like “Ayo? What was that?” I gotta cover this up. “Guys come on I’m just frustrated don’t be weird- chat STOP stop being weird, do NOT clip that out of context.” I roll my eyes at them, god this feels so good, I can hardly focus. “Chat what did you do to me? I really suck today. This is all your fault fuck you.” I say and get back into playing the game. I fucking hate Overwatch.

I can feel her going faster, and she rubs her hands up and down my thighs, oh god I’m gonna- “Fuck dude!” I say as I cum, in her mouth. I bury my face in my hands, what a great time to die, because if I didn’t this would have been awkward. I feel her remove her mouth and put my dick back in my pants, and she takes her hands off of me. I don’t know what to do, I put one of my hands underneath the table to adjust myself and keep streaming.

I feel her hands on my legs, and she leans against my knee, and I feel my heart beat a little faster. I keep playing, for some fucking reason. And I could feel myself getting more flustered and more angry at the same time. I was flustered with the position I’ve been put in, more like put myself in…

I slam my desk again. I have to stop playing this game. I have to stop streaming. “Listen guys, this game is pissing me off, I gotta go.” I let everyone say goodbye for a few seconds then stand up and end stream. I just so happen to check the chat again before I closed everything and saw what they were saying. “Does anyone else see his shirt pulled up? Puff belly?” “Ayooo whys his shorts fucked up?” I look in my monitor and I hear her talking. “Can I come out now?” I look down at her. “Yeah, and you’re in big trouble.”

Y/N POV

I stare at him innocently, and smile. “What do you mean?” His face turns red and he turns towards me, running his fingers through his hair. “You know exactly what I mean, princess.” I feel my face getting hot as he gets closer to me, an angry look on his face. God, why is he so hot when he’s angry? He runs his finger down the side of my face, and I try to breathe as he runs his thumb across my bottom lip, and his eyes stay locked onto mine.

He moves his finger down my chin and then grips my neck, and I swallow hard, looking off to the side. I feel like I can’t make eye contact. His fingers dig in a little, and he uses his other hand to make me look at him, his brown eyes filled with resentment. We stay like that for a second, before he begins walking forward and pushing me back. He then pushes me back onto the bed, and lets go of my throat. At this point, I take a deep breath as my airpipes are free.

However, that does not last long. His t-shirt is pulled off, yours joining by his rough hands tugging it over your head. The grasp returns, tight enough to cause restriction. You clutch his wrist with your own, attempting to ground yourself as his spare hand slips under the waistband of your sweat pants. His tips slowly drag down, edging towards your opening. On top of the grasp he has around your neck, your breath hitches with the first touch - the reaction you release has peaked his interest. He presses again, this time with more force, entering you slowly. Gasping suddenly by quick thrust, he smirks at you with pleasure, fully aware how aroused he has made you.

He slips in a second finger, thrusting in and out as fast as he could underneath the clothing. Quiet moans were escaping often from your mouth, the pleasure growing in size.

He pauses, removing his fingers swiftly, "You're such a good girl." The words echo around your mind as he effortlessly pulls your pants and underwear off, carefully placing them to the side. He slides his off too - his left hand still around your neck - his dick hard once more. You could feel his eyes on your body, inspecting every single inch of you, before his lips are pressed against yours. Slow, but passionate. Every second this kiss lasted, you ached for more down below, but you struggled to communicate this.

He pulls away slowly, gaze locked onto your face. The desperation in your eyes must have told him exactly what you wanted.

"Fuuck…" he drags out, running his right hand down your body and stopping at your thighs. He begins to caress the right one, sliding his tips up and down, squeezing a couple times. You wiggle under his grip, attempting to gain friction from the air. A chuckle escaped his lips, and you could hear tutting joining it. "Pathetic."

Whimpering from the word, he positions his hand on your hip and adjusts his knee placements on the mattress. Before you even registered what he was up to, something was pressed against you. You hold your breath, eyes widening while he pushes in. Another moan, louder this time, pushes through your lips. It hurt somewhat, but the pleasure overtook that.

"Does it hurt, Princess?" he softly questions, removing his hand from your neck to rest on your other hip. You nod, and he gives a careful smile, "Let me know when it gets more comfortable." A couple of seconds later, it eases, allowing you to give him a thumbs up and a nod. He registers this, and begins thrusting slowly.

Sounds begin spitting out of your mouth, some you had never thought you would ever hear. The tension in your body released as he gradually sped up, visibly enjoying it as much as you were: a permanent smirk painted on his face. "You're doing so well, such a good girl," he splutters out, getting rougher and sloppier with his movements. Each thrust brought you even closer to the edge, the pet names filling your mind with pure bliss. It almost felt like he had done this before, but after previous conversations, it was certain he hadn't.

"I-I'm closeee-" you manage out, throwing your head back violently as a certain tension grows again.

"Me too, fuuuck," his grunts increased in frequency as he began losing his rhythm.

You could not hold it any longer, finishing quickly. He had noticed this, but continued to thrust, chasing his own high. Over-stimulation hit you like a truck, wiggling about more than usual. A firm grasp of your hips stopped you, as the thrusts slowly stopped, heat filling into you. Panting escapes his lips, and he lays on top of you, holding his weight slightly to avoid crushing you. Your fingers find their way through his hair, and you both lay there for a little bit.

"Hey, Y/N?" his voice breaks the silence, a lot softer than before.

"Yeah?"

"I- I think I love you," he glances up and gives you a cautious smile.

You continue running your fingers through his hair, letting his chin rest on your chest.

"I love you too, Chris."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 49.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
255K 24.5K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
883K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
696K 23.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...